This guy is actually fucking retarded and so is anyone who cheers this kind of behaviour on

Real men solve their problems by talking, not shooting.

Attached: D1qvrGsVYAAfi9V.png (900x506, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1521118875094.jpg (2184x2048, 493K)

Mentally ill retards. This is what happens when you endorse racism

Attached: 1525630781220.webm (592x1280, 2.91M)

HAHHAHAHAHA LISTEN TO THIS LEAF KEK

how the fuck can you talk with them when they're always howling and yodeling and hailing their moon god

And what happens if the other side isn't interested in talking

Agreed it's sickening. Looks like he took the satire on here way to serious.

we need some megaphones at the army them

you get shot and thank them, dummy

Just proving his point, burger.

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Do you like my car op?

Lol don't worry when the Chinese take over they won't be merciful towards muslims.

fucking pussy

wrong

why are these people always hideous societal rejects? are they so concerned with preserving race because it's the only thing they can use to feel superior to anyone?

>Real men
tasted one lately faggot?

I often find he who holds the pen, holds the pen because he held the sword.

Good goy.

One female cop to guard a guy who has obviously prepared for this and likely has handcuff keys/picks hidden all over his body.

The state of cücked modern public safety.

And look where talking has got us.

I loved the part where he crushed the woman who was going to call for help (?) with his car

Attached: 1541683880950.jpg (657x387, 39K)

tomorrow western leaders will be drowning in sorrow over this just like all the muslim nations do when the religion of peac- oh yea that's right, they don't give a shit

Attached: NZ days.jpg (576x768, 167K)

kys boomer he is a freedom fighter

Because they have nothing to lose

Reminder you can't possibly call yourself a Christian if you support this monster. You all need Jesus. This man will burn in hell for his sins.

OMG I HATE WHITE SUPREMACISTS! THEY ARE TRYING TO GET RID OF MUSLIM HORDES FROM OUR NATIONS! HOW DARE THEY!

absolutely kino moment

>Real men solve their problems by talking, not shooting.

I agree. Winston Churchill was an animal!

>why are these people always hideous societal rejects? are they so concerned with preserving race because it's the only thing they can use to feel superior to anyone?

Attached: maxresdefault.gif (480x270, 3.44M)

If you want to fight Islamic terrorism, you join the police or special forces, or hell even the fucking Peshmerga, you don’t kill a bunch of random innocents, fuck man.

Hes burning in hell because hes a pagan, not for his actions.

People with nothing to lose doing our dirty work for us

muslims are only pawns. killing them accomplishes nothing but plays into the hands of the ruling class. they give zero value to plebian lives and are probably giddy with joy now that they have pretense to revoke even more rights from us peasants.

Attached: 1542860004855.jpg (400x300, 18K)

WRONG. This is what happens when you force diversity and endorse demographic replacement. Cause and effect relation, understand them, it could save your life.

Attached: 1552620978037.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Reminder that sandniggers tongue my anus

Nothing to lose obviously. I'd expect this more in a circumcised country though, but I guess that's a form of domestication.

Paradise!

Hes going to embolden violent white supremacists in our country now as well as open us up for retaliation when wouldnt have been the target of foreign terrorists beforehand. Absolute cunt.

Looks like Dubya

Uhhh, he wasn't a Nazi. Learn to read :P

Attached: 5daf7a6bee378df39a9eebb5c4f9818e58d85debf3a6100dfc43de4477b25879[1].png (1024x610, 488K)

Full soundtrack of the attack blasted from his car for anyone interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU Used while arriving to the first mosque.
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY Played as he prepared the weaponary and walked into the mosque.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw Played as he was attacking and while he was exiting to his car.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI Played as he drived away and continued shooting through his windows.
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8 Played while running from the cops.

less bloodlines

Your ass is way too good for that.

>Leonidas
>Julius Caesar
>Hernán Cortés

and the list goes on...

>leaf
I'm a fucking retard then. Don't think you're safe leaf.

Based

They feel the brunt of the racial equality policies while containing none of the priviledge.

he already shot her trying to escape and was calling for medical aid and she was probably made a crippled due the bullet, he then executed her like a coward
i doubt he ran her over as she was under the curb

Ps. 144:1

You reap what you sow.

leaf...

Attached: 1539914757630.jpg (474x474, 65K)

Talk about what?
Your fag ass is one poster, can't even stick to your own principles.

I mean, nobody conquered Latin America with words.

Will be blasting this full volume for the near future
New anthem, what a fuckin legend

hy OP do you know of one person on earth that like to live under Islam? one? one person who migrated from the west to a muslim shithole with an intent to raise his family there?

it is perfectly OK to kill the messengers of Islam, they don't bring anything good to the world unless you like to rape kids and goats.

Attached: 1386230392941.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

Tell that to Fran Drescher's husband

How does a team of one single man write a manifesto even more cringe than the supreme gentleman?

Attached: UltraCRING.jpg (213x211, 9K)

Holy shit is that the k/d? How can sadroaches even compete lmao

Favourite part was him honking at the thots taking their time walking across the street after he’d just shotgunned as snackbar through the side window.

Attached: 09B8BB23-AF23-4E55-9BA7-2F554EEED993.jpg (666x1140, 189K)

The Muslim community wins today.

Attached: justintrudeau.jpg (600x487, 25K)

>The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.
>anglo
>muh valhalla

why are """white""" terrorists so cringey?

We know the shitlibs are gonna eat this one up. Give them a taste of their own medicine. Remember “not real Islam”?

#NotRealAltRight

Should have had some molotov cocktails to throw in afterwards. Add more chaos.

yo does anyone have the livestream recorded, audio and all

need some fap material

with the subscribe to pewdiepie remark he has achieved God-tier status

>leaf

you know stars aren’t actually pointy you tremendous casserole

Why in gods name were there so many Muslims on the street?

It's on liveleak

>This is what happens when you endorse racism

Correct. Muslims edorsed the invasion and genocide of whites through mass migration and breeding. They have forced existing population of whites to take up arms to defend themselves.

If middle easterners were less racist, and had respect for other ethnicities and their natural borders and culture, this would not have happened.

Racism is a terrible thing and should not be tolerated. Under no circumstances should a foreign population be allowed to invade and flourish, since this is tacit approval of their racism.

Unfortunately talking does not stop corrupt governments from flooding countries with low IQ rape-machines who get pampered by your taxpayer dollars. This is a man of action. The world needs more people like him.

“working part time as a kebab removalist”....kek

Is this the first happening with its own OST?

There is no saving europeans destroying them and making your own people is better than these demons who would kill their own to satisfy foreign gods

No, real men actually solve their problems, not causing more problems for everyone else.
First there will be Islamaphobia talk
Then gun removal talk
Then more sjw oppressed shit
NZ government will then start banning guns and try to give more welfare and incentive shit to "minorities".
This will in turn create a more welcoming environment for "refugees" to NZ

We're not allowed to talk anymore

replying to this thread .....

you're next

Anyone got the link to the manifesto

he killed women and children? how can you justify that?

It's down faggot

This is a loss for both sides. Only retards do this. Great job m8, you've banged the drums for the anti gun shills once more, increased moral protection for muslims paving the way for more hate speech laws, paved the way for attacks on 4ch and 8ch once again with internet being blamed for radicalising, gun games blamed, more people even remotely criticising islam disregarded as being 'islamophobes', muslims collectivise even more. Great job. Good work.
What a fucking shitshow.
If you're gonna do it you'd best get them all because they have us over a barrel when you martyr barely .000000000001% of them liked this. And that's what you've done. You've killed martyrs. Look at what happened to the synag.ogue, and now all the jews survivors are like "well we need more refugees, whitey is evil". And their voices are heard bc it's related to the event.
Fuck. FUCK. Retards.

Lol, its actualy 30:1. And hes not even dead (yet).

Yeah, I've been shitposting on /b/ and then Jow Forums for years -- mostly just bashing Trump and magapedes nowadays. Seeing how deranged and psychopathic many of the posters here truly are has been very unsettling.

Gr8 b8 m8

Agreed.

He's an accelerationist retard wanting to push the right wing cause into chaos. Nowhere in history has terrorism ever fucking worked. Pick up a book and stop sucking off your fucking guns.

boomerest thread I've seen all week

>Love you homo

does anyone have the FULL FB livestream?
i'd be interested in seeing more of this madman in action

The sad part is it's not mostly satire, it's the nexus of white trash faggot retards, no better than the niggers or spics they despise. Low morality, low intelligence, pure scum.

what game is this? the graphics are shit

>he killed women and children? how can you justify that?

They're just baby-makers and future rape machines. Good riddance. Hopefully God gives more people the will to clean this mess up.

They are muslims...who cares if they are "women and children", those are simply components of the spreading cancer. Female muslims squeeze out baby muslims, which grow up to be adult muslims, which rape and kill and make even more muslims.

They should have stayed in their own shitholes. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for a muslim to be in new zealand.

This was some pretty fucked up shit desu. I usually love combat footage but seeing noncombatants toasted is a little surreal.

Attached: elnLWs9.jpg (477x265, 38K)

the white people would have to chose to rise against its goverment or die off

A goverment can't kill half of its population

HAHA INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED SO FUNNY

This is why intelligent people hate white trash.

real men take actions