To everyone who thinks this shooting is bad

Listen you fucking retards
You do not have morals.
You have fake morals based on your own personal emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose and no morality.
You are totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We are being invaded and our culture is grievously infringed upon. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it with the few resources we have: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting to be attacked in response to their behavior.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves.
They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.

Attached: brenton_tarrant.png (454x395, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always double down

Jow Forums is a board of peace and Mossad false flags are getting SUPER SLOPPY.

wignats are so embarrassing...
there is no falseflag or feds. you guys are just so retarded you only hurt movements. just do suicide instead.

I'm not even lying, I'm legit crying. Brenton gave his fucking life for white people everywhere. That takes fucking balls. Aussies, you have my respect.

Rest in fucking peace you based motherfucker.

the purpose of life is to bridge the gap from your creator brought by sin through abiding by the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That’s the purpose of life and you won’t convince me otherwise because your secular mindset is inadequate and will lead you to damnation

This guy was an incel who REEEEEEEE'd about fertility rates. He was Jow Forums incarnate.

He effectively didn't do shit, you're a dumb white trash fucker.

>u aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

See that's where you're wrong, you fucking white trash dipshit. These were just innocent church goers, and I feel sorry that they were killed by some white trash faggot war larper

He was a narcissistic retard who did it all to have 20 minutes in his life where he didn't feel impotent.

based and redpilled

>1 post by this (((ID)))

>You have fake morals based on your own personal emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.
Babby's first Nietzsche but without actually understanding a word of it because he learned everything he knows about it from Youtube

>church goers
the muslims? are you a muslim? Only explanation for the butthurt I can feel from you

Attached: niggers tongue my anus.png (256x256, 30K)

This is the typical Burger Jow Forums user. Just a shitskin mutt.

This is not what Jesus teaches

Hitler deported Jews not killed them

If you think this is based you are fucked in the head

I felt bad for that lady screaming help me on the ground before he shot her in the head and drove over her body

The ethnostate won't fix what is wrong with you.

Imagine being Canadian, lmao. Follow in Americas every footstep except the weather sucks and even more of the country is owned by the Chinese.

Quit crying you huge defensive pussy

>These were just foreign invaders
ftfy

Fuck off bro, you literally have meme morals based on fucking memes you read us virgins post on here.

Is liveleak down for anyone else?

Attached: Untitled.png (641x75, 5K)

i mean

Jow Forums is on boner right now and praising this guy for obvious reasons

the absolute irony of this spergout

Attached: nmehu15.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Anyone who doesn't support indiscriminate mass murder is brown
90% of all "Canadian" nationalists I know are Italian or Slavics larping as white. Tell me I'm wrong to put you in that camp.

Haha nah man that’s BASED
We should all start fucking killing each other and descend into race civil wars right fellow goys?

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

based leaf,that's rare

Attached: 03ea1b94c06337e93a15129362561a5ad2755ec3d3b1ca8796fe44404a58062a.jpg (660x495, 104K)

Can't help but notice all the faggots criticizing the shooter are Christians

this is the Christcuck mindset, this is why we call Constantinople Istabul these days