A true shitposter was born today

A true shitposter was born today.

Attached: shitpostingirl.jpg (620x478, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
youtube.com/watch?v=8jHXu86O01w
mediafire.com/file/gn9gg3yizkkbydr/BT-Christchurch_Shooting_R1.zip/file
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/
guncity.com/223-diamondback-ar15-16-m4-usb-327554
youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's just mental

Mossad shills are truly desperate to get the lone wolf narrative to stick. MULTIPLE SHOOTERS.

Attached: 1550245017870.webm (608x892, 621K)

>arab passport lands on the sidewalk after the building collapses

Attached: 1552625087.png (1200x630, 460K)

>do I fit in on Jow Forums yet guise

what a real jerk

Attached: norm-macdonald.jpg (620x375, 123K)

Attached: 1550811696630.jpg (904x711, 70K)

I was just up the road AMA (I didn't see or hear fuck all)

Found the niggerlover.

>Shitposting IRL

Attached: 1511157427364.jpg (300x380, 69K)

Imagine killing people because you're ostracized from your peers and too retarded to think for yourself so you just absorb groupthink you read on Jow Forums and use it as a replacement for a personality

From his manifesto:

>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No. A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP (embed) (embed)

Something smells

>Wow so based xD............

>people
Subhumans are people now?

R O T T E R H A M

The only subhuman is a sociopathic retard with a double digit IQ. His manifesto reads like the same, tired bullshit from the usual suspects who can't formulate an original thought. This might be the best psyop in the world because it does nothing but make me hate you faggots all the more.

27 kills in 2 mosques don t get me wrong but is he incompetent ?

Sure thing, niggerlover. You’re not even white. Your opinion holds no value.

In another universe this sociopathic faggot is diddling some kid. He's nothing more than a subhuman, soulless cunt.

>Soulless
You’re not even white. You’re not human. The fuck are you talking about souls for, shitskin?

If having a soul means resorting to barbaric, caveman retardation than I don't know what to tell you. You're probably better off killing yourself. Do if for the white race, your low IQ won't replicate itself in the gene pool

A hero we don't deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jHXu86O01w

pretty sure this number will go higher.

How come these shooters never attack the governments who all but give sloppy blowjobs to migrants?

Sure thing, spic.

He had bombs lmao, he failed

mediafire.com/file/gn9gg3yizkkbydr/BT-Christchurch_Shooting_R1.zip/file
Archive here, it's got everything I could dig up

>I consider myself an
Eco-fascist by nature. The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
People’s Republic of China.
Oh fucking wow, he really was retarded

Yeah, makes no sense.

The Chinks are the biggest destroyers of the environment, that makes zero sense.

rip in piece you beautiful man
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/

is this the power of down under bants?

>shitposting
>schizo walls of text on the rifle
>manifesto of ironic memes

Unironically our guy.

t. retards who can't see a blatant shitpost

It's hard to tell the truth from the lies.

I mean it's obvious he's an IRL shitposter since he posted the navy seal pasta in his manifesto and was listening to Initial D and Serbia Stronk

>Who are you?
>Just a ordinary White man,28 years old. Born in Australia to a working
class,low income family. My parents are of Scottish,Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a
passing grade. I did not attend University as I had no great interest in anything offered in
the Universities to study. I worked for a short time before making some money investing in
Bitconnect, then used the money from the investment to travel. More recently I have been working part time as a kebab removalist.

Glorious.

>bruce is now a hate symbol
it was a matter of time

Attached: bruce spooks.jpg (448x290, 81K)

he was always too cheeky for me

>It's hard to tell the truth from the lies.
You sound new.

kek

Used to be pro gun, after watching that stream, I'm definitely more on the gun control side.

He said his main inspirational figure was Candace Owens. You think that was unironic?

Does anyone know what the Kiwi gun laws are like? How'd he have all these tacticool semiautomatic rifles/

I think he was meme-ing, he knows naming a black woman as an influence will cause a shitstorm. This guys goal was LITERALLY to stir shit up

You're either a paid shill or you're weak minded.

Did anybody mention 'GASGASGAS?'

Extremely hard to get, easier to get than here where it’s virtually impossible. He wasn’t even a NZ citizen (he’s an Aussie) so he obviously got them on the black market.

Well that's interesting, the 'going after the guns' shtick won't be as plausible.

F

You can buy AR-15 in NZ though laws are quite shit, basically unless you're ex-military you probably won't get your hands on one.

Forgot the link
guncity.com/223-diamondback-ar15-16-m4-usb-327554

This is a fitting song in more ways than one. True blue aussie if there ever was one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4

>Give it to me straight, face to face
>Are you really disappearing
>Just another dying race
>Hey True Blue

Attached: 1539184604687.gif (420x307, 1.55M)

his name was Brenton Tarrant

it's ok, you're not even from a real country

I wouldn't do it because I have a family to take care of but I understand him. F

how horrible. I pray for all, their families, and muslims across the globe for this terrible loss to such great evil

>thinks he has the psychic ability to determine who is and who is not white on the internet

you should wrap a rubber band really tight around your tiny little nuts and leave it there overnight.

do humanity a favor

Attached: 1550974976753.png (610x613, 107K)

>Belize
>Ethnic groups (2010) 52.9% Mestizo
El no speako el mexicano el fixo el window

I thought the video was half an hour.

Don't talk to John McAfee like that!

>the navy seal pasta
oh jesus this guy was a real meme lord, wasn't he?

we don't deserve this timeline lads

what were your guys favorite parts?
>GAS GAS GAS
>running over sidewalk bitch
>pewds name drop
>first person view
>dead shitskin invaders
wouldve added
>dead jews
>mr. bond-niggers kikes and hajis

so he was planning this shit openly on twitter for over a month? seems a bit glowy desu.

Attached: D0ay4eKXcAAGvCQ.jpg (1638x2048, 503K)