IT BEGINS!

IT BEGINS!

Attached: imagine being this retarded.png (628x503, 79K)

the shooter has the same politics as andrew todd
> I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature. The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.
police should arrest andrew todd
also pewds should leave his house now and get into hiding as muzzies will try and kidnap and rape them both

it's over

RAVE WAR NOW

This person looks like they literally have Downs syndrome, who is retweeting them? Lol and yes, "let's ban the big bag internet" is gonna really get the youth on your side, isn't it

Check the replies. Good people are discrediting this cup of onions milk for making such a rubbish association.

Why do lefties think we care haha

>fat failure jelly of pewds success and good looks jumps on opportunity to attack

>subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: 1509528096394.jpg (351x351, 113K)

Yeah this is going nowhere. But I do love watching desperate leftists scream into the ethers of irrelevancy, so maybe pewdie should drop another n-bomb for the memes

>Hundreds of thousands of terror attacks/killing commited by muslims in the name of islam
>"THEY AREN'T REAL MUSLIMS"
>One madlad goes on a shooting spree and says sub to pewdiepie
>"FUCK YOU PEWDIEPIE, THIS BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!"

BASED AS FUCK

THIS WILL REDPILLED MILLIONS OF 9 YEAR OLDS

>commited by muslims
like pic related?

Attached: RzhYjPn.jpg (1176x789, 185K)

Our boy Pewds would do best to ignore this one completely I think

mass report the tweet. he is breaking the rules by personally targeting people

Having eine grüne fallschirm is just part and parcel of living in Christchurch.

Oh, fuck's sake. I knew this would happen.

ugh what a bigot
just because he said "sub to pewdiepie" doesnt make him a real pewdiepie subscriber

I wan't this fucker dead. I'm sick of the news and brainlet leftists making his life a living hell for shit he never did. Now pewds if going to be slandered unrelentlessly. He's likely going to have to go to fucking court over this shit. If the shooters wanna take care of a problem, go to these fucking news offices that continue to slander innocents.

You expect sanity?

Why is it impossible for shitlibs to understand the concept of individual guilt. The only guilty party is the fucking shooter. He’s obviously not mentally with it and just rambles off a bunch of e-celebs in his cringefest manifesto.

It's only begun.

>subscribe to pewdiepie
When did he say this?

t. seething mahmoud

Youtube wars noaw

>consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature
what an absolute faggot

Something like this was inevitable, many more to come across the west. All I need to worry about is keeping my spic ass from getting shot

Attached: army_of_two_by_neetsfagging322297-dadh9zj.jpg (560x350, 52K)

just before getting out of his car

Pretty early on in the stream, maybe like 30 seconds in

Attached: 91.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

Now I've seen 2 terror attacks happen live.... I was 9 that day.

FACE BOOK

lol

>MSM trying to avoid making constant headlines about school shooters to avoid encouraging them.
>mosque shooter bypasses this by writing a manifesto mentioning all sorts of popular online media stuff.
>MSM can't help themselves and start clickbaiting and keeping him in headlines for months.
For a mentally ill guy his plan for fame was genius.

Attached: bueno.jpg (191x189, 17K)