BASED MUSLIM

Muslim chased off one of these piece of shit cowards because he was packing heat.

>also, if you glorify these faggots your doing the same shit ISIS does.

Picture related

Attached: 8B5F3D13-6BFA-4573-89D9-732825C20637.jpg (1125x883, 213K)

ALHAMDILLILAH

>silver Subaru
Is that what the go pro shooter was driving?

Gold legacy wagon

You whites needs to be taught a lesson. InshAllah there will be a glorious payback

Attached: Zonaro_GatesofConst.jpg (903x1224, 364K)

Why does the religion of peace keep firearms in a mosque?

To protect themselves.

Hm, I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to carry a weapon in NZ, even as a private security guard, let alone a civilian. Really makes you think.

Since when did nz have cc

That’s what we are hoping for Muhammad. It will only prove us right

Illegal as fuck, makes you wonder why a shotgun/rifle was at a mosque huh? Also Linwood is the super shit ghetto part of Christchurch.

>shooters
>they
so wait, it wasn't just the memer?

lol what a fag, the moment there are shot back he runs like a bitch. fuck white people.

>muslim having an illegal gun
hmmmmmmm

>all the cuckservatives cheering the mudshit on in the comment section

Attached: 1550864268887.png (325x395, 54K)

Oh so its ok when the muslim defends himself with an illegal weapon...interesting

self defense is illegal in NZ, he needs to be imprisoned.

Storing weapons to kill whitey prob

>also, if you glorify these faggots your doing the same shit ISIS does.
akbars: kill everyone who is not us
these faggots: kill mudslimes
>SAME >.

Because this guy isn’t the first asshole to attack a mosque

Based

but he did not deserve to die, he must perish in jail

>Muslim chased off one of these piece of shit cowards because he was packing heat
Good this is the right and proper way to deal with shit like this rather than waiting on your knees for the cops to show up.

No. A muslim just shot at some cops most likely lol.

This is all failure on the government and police to do their jobs anyway you shake it. Police cant defend us and all are complicit with the legal system being abused against us. They wont punish muslims due to fear of terror attacks, so the solution is rather obvious to take matters into your own hands.

But this is smelling like a setup more and more. Now we have well known local muslim heroes driving off white terrorists and a manifesto that screams mossad operative, covering every damn thing the government wants banned or regulated.

>Self Defense with a firearm
I fucking wish

One jailed white guy and 30 dead shitskins, good trade

nice larp faggot

Please retaliate. Let everyone know you are in fact the violent psychos these guys accused you of being. Justify the attack. Do it.

Cool story bro

Muslim is lying sack of shit.

>supposed to empower the left to want to take away guns
>accidentally demonstrates the power of civilian carry
OH NO NO NO NO ACCELERATIONBROS, IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END THIS WAY

Honestly, I hate Islam, but this would be deserved.

>storing guns in mosques
looks like there is still work to be done

We need to arm our muslims for the safety of our people

Nah, you can get a gun license and buy shotguns and semi-automatic rifles. The requirements for a license are really anal (you have to use them only for sporting purposes and not self-defense and periodically demonstrate that you are using them for sport by logging hours at a hunting or shooting range).

>shooters
Vegas all over again

Attached: 3140CA4B-B207-4C24-921D-3B9A5A9C0616.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

Won't someone pls think of the Muslims :(

"nation of immigrants"
"no place for hate"

Let the faux outrage begin...

>accidentally demonstrates the power of civilian carry
This. Kiwis, don't let them take your guns.

I have enough ammo to make you into liquid.
Glad your pedo monster brothers are dead.

It’s goddamn Sioux Falls all over again.

Unironically based Muslim gentleman and scholar

Fuck off sandnigger. I hope Israel nukes you.

wheres that manifesto my dude?

A-are you saying you need a gun to stop a manslaughter? No...

lol wishing his own people being killed. there is no good reason our people being killed. I will add easy to say that when you have 1 percent of muslim in your country. Fuck i am sure something will explose in france.

what is the solution to shootings in churches and schools? do they need to hire security guards?

need to protect themselves from terrorists (aka whites)

The solution?
Perhaps start listening to the population regarding immigration laws. This will not be the last of its kind.

hopefully they just ban terrorists (whites) from owning weapons. it's clear from this thread that patriots (non-whites) need firearms to protect themselves and their country.

[serious post]
>start listening to the population
Is it not possible that the majority of the population is ok with immigration, but only a few extremists aren't? I haven't seen any numbers or statistics so obviously I can't state that's the case for sure, but even in a situation like that "listening to the population" would still have the same problem with the fringe people who disagree with the gov't and the rest of the population acting on their own beliefs.

60 to 70 percent of french people are against muslim immigration. Really a fringe part of the population.

that's why I said I'm not talking about any real world scenarios.
Even if 80% is for, it doesn't matter since there will be people among the remaining 20% that will go shoot some randoms because they don't like something their government does.

So are they getting charged for the crime of self defense?

We're pretty retarded about that stuff down here.

Attached: 1514998825316.png (657x527, 13K)

the problem (and this is serious as well) is if 40% of the population don't want this kind of change that is a large amount of aggregate people. Society needs probably 90% buy in to work.

>A well known Muslim local
so a career criminal or gang member?

You know why muslims are gonna win? Because after 9/11 they were holding parties in the street. And after 1/100th the damage we're on social media cryin, whimpering. Thoughts and prayers.Muslims literally cannot give non-Muslims Allah blessing. They want us to burn in eternal hellfire.They are unabashed barbarians.

The problem with this is that most of the pro-immigration crowd feel that way only mildly, and wouldn't notice or care if the immigration rate were slashed to pieces. The anti-immigration crowd are more or less single issue voters, on the other hand.

Muslims can’t in2art because they lack the creativity gene

Im willing to bet my left nutsack that painting was done by a European

Attached: 461C5AE0-41A3-4D6B-8368-A00C0466F6AD.jpg (1011x748, 89K)

Honnestly i condamn the attack and think that it will lead to more retaliating attentat in european country mostly in france and belgium. I am not really happy you can say about this future.
Still the population since 1960 are literally saying fuck of to the people and impose many thing which are of course being pushed trough media and scholar program. If politician listened to our population and did not import millions of muslim. We would have basically no problem that we face today.

Tah mahal is not so bad.

Why would it be not ok to be ok in this case? What the fuck?

yeah that makes sense, but what's the solution? I can't think of how shooting immigrants is helpful in any way, since it does nothing to convince people you're right. All it does is make you (and by extension people who agree with you) look crazy.
Makes more sense to me that if there really is such a significant group of people with this ideology that they should start running for positions and actually implement policies they want. Maybe explain their point of view to others.

Your country conquered muslim countries and was then forced to peacefully dissolve your claims to them, what the hell did you think would happen? Did you think the people of the now colonized country would not take advantage of the resources France has? Stupid country avec une population stupide

C U C K

Guns are banned in NZ. Probably a terror cell. Guy probably saved dozens of people.

The Taj Mahal was built by the mongols

Look at dis dewwd

Attached: ryan_saavedra.png (398x391, 194K)

>yfw if real he'll show that guns are effective in stopping terrorists
>yfw it begins the great uncuckening of libshits everywhere
>yfw gun bans repealed, everyone becomes armed
>yfw brutal worldwide revolution

Attached: clown pepe celerity.gif (568x568, 1.52M)

Many people are taught to keep their mouth shut about it, do not speak unless you want a bunch of people calling you out.

Do not even get me started on the endless platitudes spoken like, "nation of immigrants", "contribute to the vibrancy of the nation" and all that useless words that comes with it.

Oh, so you enjoy their food? That's pretty damn diverse, fellow inner-city dweller.

Imagine hating yourself so much that you would go along with this shit.

Actually to be fair most of the Mughals were ethnically Turkish

Not as easy when they fire back huh?

Gun control is needed bro

We had plenty of white european willing to go too, it would have been really easy for our governement to say lol no. They even imported them direcly from their country. Netherland or belgium is full of marocan while they never colonised them. I hate my governement for doing this, but there is not good reason to have this population of muslim today in europe. This shit could easily have been stopped.

See guns solve the problem!

I bet the other Muslims wish they had guns.

>Many people are taught to keep their mouth shut about it
Does that also include politicians? If so, I can see that being a problem since they wouldn't be able to even talk about trying to change this policy.

Kind of off topic, but I also am not really sure why you guys are so adamant about getting them to leave. My flag shows up as german for some reason, but I'm american and all the muzzies I've met have been normal people. I wouldn't say they're particularly good or bad, but just regular people like everyone else. That's just my anecdotal experience though, so it's possible it's different for you guys in EU.

Some mosques are secret arms dumps. There are some in the UK too, likely all over europe.

Are you retarded you have the longest pro gun commercial ever now. If two of those muslims were strapped he wouldnt have left that building

Huh, a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun while the people without guns were helpless and killed. But nevermind that, we need confiscation laws now.

Maybe arming teatcher could work and free gun zone are useless

Definitely illegal. Its a case for all Kiwis to have personal carry licenses.

Be taught a lesson? This is revenge for what you started!

You want *more* innocents dead? Seriously? Why? Why why why? Why? What the FUCK?

Real talk, this will only make Muslims respect Christians, they know deep down if there was two churches in a town called Mohammedmosque, those churches would be a constant target for bombs, rapes, and shootings until they are died or left.You gotta respect that.

>Muzzies
>German Flag
>American

Okay, Euro.

based and allahpilled

Oh, shut up.
"ThIs Is sO SensLeSS oMg Im So OuTRAgED

Go for it. It will only radicalize more like him.

We don't it'll be illegally held too as it's Christchurch and that's just how it is there.

Unlikely shit will be done, he'll be hailed as a hero of the 'right' as he used a firearm to defend himself while the left will ignore it.

kys faggot

Attached: 1481505680134.png (900x900, 297K)

They. Dont. Belong.
The pushback will increase exponentially as their numbers increase until at some point it's outright civil warfare.
People have been warning about it for 50 years.
Immigrant loving faggots, you can't undo tribalism with education.

Only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun.
God bless this mohammedan, even though he is a heathen he acted very well tonight.

scooby doo grade animation...achmed chases assailant shouting "dirka dirka" when not making tusken raider sounds...

because they are literally terrorists

ban murder
but do it b4 i get to you

Faggot

Muslim compose one percent of your population. If they were 10 percent you could understand better i guess.

Once again proving that CCWs stop mass shooters. Who would have thought.

Push a Muslim to it's limits and he will explode.

Push a Christian to his limits and he will split the atom on your people.

Just saying man, don't anger the Christians, I'm kinda glad we havn't Deus Vult in a long time but if the moment comes nothing will survive.

Silly boy. We just need compassion!
Let them show you their food and culture, this is the way we all live in a diverse and VIBRANT country!

Fuck off, this idea that two cultures must concede their values in order to exist a fucking lie. We are expected to water-down our way of life in order to live in some Lefty dream of VIBRANT FOOD and CULTURE.

You aren't allowed to carry in NZ. And self defense isn't a valid option for ownership.

Only muslims can have guns, white man.
This is the message sent to your people.

>violent white thug
why am i not surprised