WOW JUST WOW

>Why did you carry out the attack?

>To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people.

>To take revenge on the invaders for the hundreds of thousands of deaths caused by foreign invaders in European lands throughout history.

>To take revenge for the enslavement of millions of Europeans taken from their lands by the Islamic slavers.

>To take revenge for the thousands of European lives lost to terror attacks throughout European lands.

>To take revenge for Ebba Akerlund.

>To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating and physically removing the invaders themselves.

>To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to cause them to overextend their own hand and experience the eventual and inevitable backlash as a result.

>To incite violence, retaliation and further divide between the European people and the invaders currently occupying European soil.

Attached: 2240d4c40a7d26456fc3f47b09d18f4945c4bb7dfcc5cf30a97c18cbfd47d677.png (500x958, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>To avenge those European men and women lost in the constant and never ending wars of European history who died for their lands, died for their people only to have their lands given away to any foreign scum that bother to show up.

>To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to over extend their own hand and experience the eventual backlash.

>To show the effect of direct action, lighting a path forward for those that wish to follow.A path for those that wish to free their ancestors lands from the invaders grasp and to be a beacon for those that wish to create a lasting culture, to tell them they are not alone.

>To create an atmosphere of fear and change in which drastic,powerful and revolutionary action can occur.

>To add momentum to the pendulum swings of history, further destabilizing and polarizing Western society in order to eventually destroy the current nihilistic, hedonistic, individualistic insanity that has taken control of Western thought.

>To drive a wedge between the nations of NATO that are European and the Turks that also make a part of the NATO forces, thereby turning NATO once more into a united European army and pushing the Turkey once more back to the true position of a foreign, enemy force.

>Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

>This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.

>Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).

he was a dirty fucking commie
> I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature. The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.
and a piece of shit
and clearly a plant

MOSSAD IS ALREADY MAKING SHITTY MEMES OF THEIR MOSSAD (((LONE WOLF)))

Attached: 1533105632096.jpg (2184x2048, 493K)

I do not condone violence of any kind and as such I would never say anything like WELL DONE LAD THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME because that would be illegal probably.

So I guess abos are being invited to start shooting up white churches now?

And Palestinians to shoot up synagogues I suppose.

New Zealand isn't in Europe. It was literally taken over by white people who killed the natives

Europeans were there first. This has been proven but kept quiet.

>Killing abrahamite slaves who turn potential of Aryan race they have to serve aims of jew
This way those abos will be more based than 99% of this board.

Attached: 1539015227822.png (1681x2802, 246K)

wait wtf? its just not in europe.

based accelerationist

>To take revenge for Ebba Akerlund.
I cri everytiem
This is the future they wanted. Multiculturalism only leads to death and destruction.

Attached: 1495519873847.png (840x512, 448K)

WTF did I miss?

Til Valhal

>random schitzo goes out and does exactly what thousands of Jow Forums posters everyday say whites should be doing
>Jow Forums vehemently claims that the shooter is a plant by the elite and the attack is a false-flag to make whites look bad
Every single time.

Attached: 1552286345748.png (1059x595, 230K)

Jow Forums is a board of PEACE

you thought you all were going to expose pizzagate, 9/11, freemasonry & the deepstate and get away with it????????

Attached: lololol.jpg (1024x736, 83K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace. Sargon of Akkad is responsible for the shooting.

Attached: Sargon.png (589x354, 582K)

this is it brothers. this is the turning point. there's no going back now.

Glad he got banned from youtube. Fucking radical

>acting like a sandnigger
No thanks

Lmfao

bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
Found the link on Jow Forums but it was scrubbed off the board within minutes damn

excuse me, the real radical is Pewdiepie clearly
Jow Forums is a board of peace

I hope so. I'm ready for the inevitable.

>operation pi
>blessing from dmt ayys confirmed
>demonic knights confirmed
>massive k/d, new high score
>it's just the beginning, america soon
hollywood nigger cattle being activated as you read this
top shelf happenings in 2020

Attached: alex jones right again.png (1259x355, 52K)

I saw the thread the shooter made moments before he started the attack. He left his stream link and links to his manifesto. Download this shit if you want because it'll soon be all gone.

www111.zippyshare.com/v/dSteSOcu/file.html