Man literally takes the fight to the invaders

>Man literally takes the fight to the invaders
>newfags/boomers/retards/shills call him 'pussy', "coward", 'type S in chat", "obvious hoax!" etc
Can somebody please explain this to me? If you sincerely believe this was so wrong/bad and aren't a shill or a civ-nat retard, what is YOUR plan for turning back the tide that doesn't involve escalation (which will incidentally FORCE Joe 6-pack, and Boomer into choosing a side) rather than waiting another 2 generations when your grandchildren will be easily consumed if nothing drastically changes.

>inb4 'oh my gawd, don't you get it they'll ban guns now!?!'
they didn't ban trucks after Nice, or any of the other 'truck of peace' incidents and no 'gun ban' stopped the numerous bombings that have occurred across 'gun-free Europe. Also, why would it even matter to you if they banned guns since using them against the Mudz (you know, the ones that are literally replacing you) is apparently the height of "cowardice" anyways?

>inb4 le coward picked the INNOCENT people, he should've fought the REAL enemy hurr durr
The mudz don't pick hard-targets, they run over whoever is walking down the street and they're never reprimanded by society at large for that. So apparently the White-fighters need to go slug it out in the ghetto and double-check that they only tag serial criminals while the Mudz can just storm an airport and go for the highscore & this seems like a winnable strategy to you guys? Can anyone elaborate on this?
The obvious truth is that any "White" attack will be construed as horrible evil cowardice (even if it was the fairy-tale gang-house cleansing) while every Mud attack will be brushed under the rug by the media even if the location was a school for the disabled and their seeing-eye puppies.

I doubt any serious & thought-out answers will be presented here, but it's worth a try I guess. That man's ancestors are smiling down on him, can you say the same?

TL;DR
youtube.com/watch?v=zbK9HzcIh-k

Attached: HaauOz2u_400x400.jpg (282x282, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/02/20/us/christopher-hasson-coast-guard.html
webm.red/pXg6.webm
webm.red/wMKe.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self-bump

Come at me newfaggots

bump

This thread is glowing

>dat flag
>4 word response
Thanks for stopping by

Attached: 2d40afc224ecd6f28cdb609bb0cf549010734c2a563c001e6939b7f697d2c60e.jpg (720x430, 71K)

He is not a good person.

imagine effort posting about why murder is good

>A person who lays down their life in service of their people and their home is NOT a good person

Could you please explain WHY? Or do you have nothing to offer but platitudes?

Attached: 23851b48e7b6a65b4ae2b617973f9657.jpg (600x800, 133K)

>Sub to pewdiepie

Attached: pewds2.png (1007x765, 531K)

Deus Vult is a psyop meme akin to Wahhabism made by Mossad to convince dumb whites to continue the West-Middle East antagonism which Israel profits off of.

We're being flooded by freshcunts from other boards right now. This always happens when there's a happening.

well there we have it, this is as boring as reddit

Subs to pewdipie

imagine having no coherent response so you seek to undermine the original poster as "effort posting" while your nation is overwhelmed.

Attached: MAC33_REFUGEE-UNDERBELLY_POST01.jpg (822x580, 167K)

By attacking and killing an insignificant amount of Muslims, all unarmed and harmless, he has fueled anti-gun, anti-white rhetoric and forced the right wing into further silence.

You're Right

Attached: 181027-weill-rawnsley-shooter-pittsburgh-profile-hero--HOLD-FOR-CONFIRMATION_ibjbgy.jpg (1480x833, 349K)

who are you quoting?

The newfriends call themselves black pilled accelerationists but cant stomache what falls

Attached: 1552618356629.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

it's funny, not good. pulling off a band-aid isn't good, etc.

Attached: newflag.gif (500x300, 23K)

>invaders
You kill a (((general))) if you want to cripple the army.

tldr like really tldr

whom quoteth

Why aren't you attacking the Chinese, who demographically and financially pose a larger threat? Most Muslims are from failed states and are a considerably smaller minority.
Of course we all know the answer Chaim.

Attached: IMG_3978.jpg (594x790, 94K)

Calm down Rabbi, you're false flag's not enough

Based

Attached: 150619064840-01-charleston-0619-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 156K)

Alright glowtard. Our plan to stop the invasion would be to stop the expansion of Israel and the western backed wars in the Middle East so these people wouldn’t fucking have to leave. Pretty simple, right? Don’t turn other ppl’s countries into war zones and those ppl won’t feel the need to come to our countries for safety? Fuck you and anyone else who can’t realize that on their own. I understand why ppl don’t want more Muslims in the West. I just don’t understand how these same ppl can’t see that turning ME countries into war zones (or pouring gas on these pre existing fires in these countries) is only gonna drive more of them into the west. Fuck you for being so damn stupid. Btw all my posts here are satire

Attached: ap-17224684369015.jpg (5472x3648, 1.68M)

Only guy speaking sense in this shit thread

BUMP

They are simply normies who cannot come to terms with civilization ending and their world collapsing and rapid change forcibly coming about. Much like anyone attached to the Roman system and its comforts when it fell they all fell with it. When welfare ends people will run out of the cities trying to find their free bread and die.

you are aware the right has already been forced into silence, yes?

>fueled anti-gun rhetoric
Strange how that never seems to happen when the situation is reversed (mud killer, white victims). The media wasn't clamoring against muslims after Brussels, or Nice, or London. But yeah I guess we should obsess over public opinion while they don't bother and laugh at us. Great plan

>anti-white rhetoric
Are you implying that could get any worse? Don't you remember the response to "its ok to be white"?

>forced the right-wing into further silence
The fuck are you talking about? You mean the faux 'right-wing' like Fox who will take a day off from sucking Israels dick tomorrow to suck off the Muzzies for the PR boost? If you mean this will result in more CENSORSHIP of the actual right wing then you obviously don't understand that this was always their plan and that shutting people down is acceleration which as i've already stated is the ONLY way whites as a whole have a future (and the sooner the better)

>insignificant amount
10-20 (this) is more than 0 (your plan)

If there were 1,000 more people like this guy, do you think mudz would still be clamoring to get into NZ knowing that their mosque could be next? I think not.

>harmless
lol. no

Attached: 2016-07-15T090709Z_1_LYNXNPEC6E0JA_RTROPTP_4_FRANCE-CRASH-1-629x420.jpg (629x420, 50K)

Remember that losers are labelled terrorists and winners freedom fighters.

Go fuck a goat or spin a dog or something.

not saying he's a coward or pussy since something like this requires a little more balls than the average chan poster (and a bit of mental instability), but a more thought out course of action would have went for someone or something in a position of power instead of another mass shooting against random literal whos #19058105 that gets the media riled up for a couple weeks until everyone goes forgets about it for the latest netflix series

>killing innocent civilians
They're just taking advantage of the opportunities given to them by big business, the government and extra-governmental organizations such as the UN.
foreigners > traitors

remember when breivik gilled people and you guys complained that he shouldve gone for the muzzies?

>I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.
The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.
With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.
This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

From the manifesto, this is his intention.

if you're referring to the "ancestors smiling" line, it's from Skyrim you normie

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.

Civil war now. Kill them all

>they has fueled anti-gun, anti-white rhetoric and forced the right wing into further silence

This has gone on for far too long

Attached: 170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 77K)

I posted a nice-easy video for those of you who cant take 2 minutes to read. watch it (double speed if you're super-duper lazy)

>Left: THIS GUY IS A NAZI MURDER
>Also Left: EVERYBODY IS A TERRORIST NAZI MURDERER

This is the problem here, they have already used the ammo. There is nothing left to call us. Now they will be lumping in utter normies with literal terrorists and it will alienate them. Hes an accelerationist, maybe you dont agree, maybe you dont subscribe, but his actions are justified in that context and you are acting like a boomer.

Attached: ZeroFucksZeroCalorieZ.png (700x470, 967K)

This. The Muslims probably did nothing illegal. The problem is those who control those laws. The problem is those who created legislation that enables mass migration and social degeneracy. Run for office instead of committing mass shootings.

>Can somebody please explain this to me?
They've been deradicalized by electoral politics.

kek, or maybe nothing will happen because the opposition has shrunk to a ridiculously small minority.

"who are you quoting" is a meme applied to greentext that's used for any purpose other than a direct quote of another post.

2 separate issues, i never defended the Chinese and I would hope that anyone would understand that invaders are invaders regardless of which group we are talking about.

Chinese also don't breed as fast and aren't as violent.

>hurr i'll just call him Chaim! that'll shut this trouble-maker muslim-hater up
lol

wut?

>run for office
Sorry too late, we tried that. Political solutions are a vent for the white mans vicious nature. When you remove the ability to enact change through mechanistic processes you leave them no choice but direct action. Now I understand why people hate leafs so much.

Do you think these retards even think about such issues. They go after the more visible minorities not the most influent...

eloquent response my dude, great argument i love how you countered my thesis so completely

Attached: gQzKyKB.png (375x281, 48K)

Jow Forums lost 30 IQ points in the last 3 years.

Boomers
AI Bots
Discord memers
Government paid shills

They think they can influence public opinion but you can tell right away who the retards are.

Top kek

Guy is a hero. Murdering shitskins is always a good thing. Its not really murder since theyre subhuman animals anway.

What was his k/d ratio btw? Hopefully over 20/1.

This. Fags trying o turn pol into their own profit social media site.

He is alive and it's supposedley at least 27/0

>Strange how that never seems to happen when the situation is reversed (mud killer, white victims).
Doesn't relate to the discussion
>Are you implying that could get any worse?
Yes
Regardless of the shit you spout, yes this will result in further censorship.
>thinking this will scare Muslims
Do you have a single braincell in that head of yours, or are you relying on me being stupid?
There won't be another shooter. There won't be the guns for it. There won't be any laws preventing their immigration now. There won't be any public approval of discrimination against them. There won't be any more demonization of them. Terrorism is now a white right wing problem

YA BLEW IT

>Our plan to stop the invasion would be to stop the expansion of Israel and the western backed wars in the Middle East so these people wouldn’t fucking have to leave. Pretty simple, right?

And how has that been working out for you? I mean we got our "anti-war" candidate into office and his party controlled both the house and the senate so we should be almost done there....right?

>Don’t turn other ppl’s countries into war zones and those ppl won’t feel the need to come to our countries for safety?
Are you implying that all of the invaders are syrian refugees, and that ending all war in the middle east would stop these (mostly economic) migrants from coming entirely? because that's retarded.

> same ppl can’t see that turning ME countries into war zones (or pouring gas on these pre existing fires in these countries) is only gonna drive more of them into the west.
I'm well aware of that and am anti-interventions for that (and numerous other reasons), but what you don't seem to understand is IT'S NOT UP TO US. Didn't the election of Trump show you that? We are NOT ALLOWED to stop these wars

Attached: there-was-an-attempt-37350209.png (500x522, 21K)

>This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

"A Coast Guard lieutenant and self-described white nationalist who was arrested in Maryland last week was plotting to kill a long list of prominent journalists and Democratic politicians, as well as professors, judges and what he called “leftists in general,”

nytimes.com/2019/02/20/us/christopher-hasson-coast-guard.html

Attached: merlin_150965298_785b2f9a-356b-4eb0-a5b2-de7e4a4d088a-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 45K)

Got any more webms?

Literally this, retards can't see it

reminder Jow Forums is full of nonwhites

>just lay down in silence goy while you are replaced with another ethnic group
when is gonna be enough for you?
when they are executing whites door to door?

Now THIS is an actual intelligent response, and I actually (somewhat) agree with you here. There were better options and going for a more Brevik-style approach (attacking the lefties that import them) would yield better results.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 1.08M)

breitboomers don't give a fuck

Attached: 655a514a5bc4904ee5979d7cf35c9679ebc1dd90ab4302a2cd00de9569916b1e.png (588x859, 212K)

not me, I actually think Brevik cracked the code.

>be you
>attacks muzzies
>leftists react
>more muzzies

>be you
>attack leftists
>less muzzies

Attached: I+always+wonder+why+smoke+follows+mebut+then+i+remember+_1ee7a378c1621aa7b38edb70b4cbdd8f.gif (224x199, 557K)

Muslims aren't replacing whites in the US. Mexicans are.
Why haven't you shot up a taco stand oh great right wing shooter?
Muslims aren't replacing New Zealanders, the Chinese are.
Its the same story in Canada.
You morons, you puppets for the jews. Keep dancing.

OP is absolute subversion and a newfag! Jow Forums is a board of peace!

Attached: 1547380693761.jpg (256x256, 20K)

>YOU MUST EITHER HATE THIS GUY OR LOVE THIS GUY
What if I don't care?

He is a fucking coward for sure seeing New Zealand is a fucking non-country, but the same thing js happening in reverse probably every day. Also lefties will use this as an excuse to anally rape our liberties for at least a decade.

If this cunt is found in any way affiliated with Jow Forums Jow Forums will probably be shut the fuck down.

Fuckin awesome.

I pity you children, and I know you're children because you LARP like children. You clearly haven't lived long enough to understand the value of innocent life, even that of which belongs to individuals of differing race and religion. I used to be like you guys, fantasizing about events similar to this one and thinking it would be justified because of terrorist attacks perpetuated by Wahhabism(which isn't mainstream in the Islamic world anyways).

Then as I aged, I realized Jow Forums was filled with scum and it was in my best interests to disassociate from you sociopaths. It's clear to any rational person that those who kill the defenseless are scourge. Call me bluepilled or gay or whatever but if we could tolerate others instead of hating what is foreign, the world would be a better place. Don't celebrate such inane behaviour, please. Form a connection with God, rather than "aiming for Valhalla".

touche

Breitbart based

Attached: 1441751340233.jpg (400x400, 98K)

>he has fueled anti-gun, anti-white rhetoric
Good. More whites need to see their enemy for what it is.
>forced the right wing into further silence
Silent for a moment but growing all the same.

this lol

This any one who thinks he was acting out of free will is a dumb ass the days of gun ownership are now numbered the net 7 years will be hell

Retards Retards CALM down

Listen, the OP is arguing that something needs to happen, while the pacifists are arguing that this didn't solve anything.
The truth is that those guns were meant to be used, but not on some random muslims or a synagogue full of people. Those guns should be used on the power structures that invade the mudslymes and import them. If you can't figure that part out, then you should neck yourselves.

Attached: 1543984673222.jpg (1582x1627, 1.02M)

you sound really fun at parties

Attached: IMG_1833.png (678x916, 587K)

So we aren’t allowed to stop these wars, but we are allowed to shoot up a bunch of innocents? Wow. Fuck you dude. Maybe if this shooter went after the war mongerers instead of random ppl, he’d be ok. He didn’t. Because he is working for them. Everything I post here is satire.

Attached: F349AC86-F503-4610-9A4D-F06FFEC383D0.gif (475x350, 673K)

It will accelerate things further, you're wrong.

Well said.

You should see what he said in his manifesto about this.

I agree 100%, and ofcourse both our posts are satirical

Who gives a fuck about his manifesto? The meme loving faggot just wanted your attention, what matters is how this effects everything and everyone else.

underrated post

As the west further deteriorates, these kind of attacks will only increase.

The western intelligence agencies got complacent catching 85IQ inbred goatfuckers. When white man will start doing terrorism, shit will get serious real fast.

Replying to this incredibly unaware retard pasta? Now we all know you are shilling without a doubt

If you feel you can't speak the truth due to social pressure, you're not Right, just a Sheep.

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD THIS HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OF THOSE MAGGOTS BEING REKT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

VIDEO:
Short:webm.red/pXg6.webm

Long:webm.red/wMKe.webm

HAHAHAHAHA

>Doesn't relate to the discussion
Yes it does. You are talking about how the repercussions of this event and I mentioned the repercussions (or more accurately the lack of them) for previous instances which were similar except for 1 variable.

>Regardless of the shit you spout, yes this will result in further censorship.
Good, that's the point my dude (I guess repeating it twice wasn't enough?) This is about escalation. Censorship is escalation. For example, if a race war broke out tomorrow in the US, whites would win. If it happens in 30 years, it's a toss-up. The faster things heat up the better. I've included an image for your pea-brain, the frog is you.

>there won't be guns
there already aren't in half of the white countries, they didn't all have mosque shootouts. Thus, these incidents aren't the issue, they are merely a convenient excuse (which could've been easily faked if the government wanted guns banned, which they do) So you've already lost if you're going to try and prevent shootings from ever happening for fear that the government will react.

'people should not be scared of their governments, governments should be scared of their people'

>There won't be any laws preventing their immigration now.
There already weren't any you mong, that's why this MOSQUE attack happened in NEW ZEALAND not in the fucking middle east. THEY'RE ALREADY THERE.

>terrorism is now a right wing problem,
Yet it wasn't a muzzie problem when they were doing it?? You've already lost because you're basing "win/loss" on the terms of the media who is against you. You've already conceded the fight and are useless.

Are you implying that the narrative yesterday was that terrorism is a 'muzzie problem'? Because it wasn't, they were blaming us yesterday and they'll blame us tomorrow. NOTHING has ACTUALLY changed except now you retards are reacting just as they want you to.

Attached: gettyimages-511744645-1024x1024.jpg (1012x1024, 281K)

I love to shitpost
Don't ever hurt a government official, public lobbyist, or any of the people who had their addresses and names DOXXED for being outright shareblue/CIA/MSM shills.
Killing is WRONG
Enjoy this funny ebin meme frend

Attached: 1544501654538.jpg (1200x833, 455K)

>that moment when you realize Breitboomers are better allies than half of Jow Forums these days

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (406x550, 32K)

Social pressure will always exist, the issue is whether or not the public will listen and consider. It isn't just about what you can say, but being able to reach others. People who would have had some misgivings about Muslim immigration will now be less inclined to harbor those views and listen to those who espouse them. You are counterproductive.

So be it then. We already know what brown people act like based on statistics. Now feed them a victim narrative and instill revenge in them as they take the country by birth.

When every white family is blessed with a member who has been violated by an invader they will be forced to wake up or perish with their beloved pets. White flight will congregate the survivors and they will fortify. Ever seen brown people fight a war? It's usually hilarious.

>agreeing with an opinion that isn't mine!?! That makes you a shill !!

"no"

A fucking boomer leaf!

>if a race war broke out tomorrow in the US, whites would win. If it happens in 30 years, it's a toss-up. The faster things heat up the better. I've included an image for your pea-brain, the frog is you.

Nigger, it will never happen.

>people should not be scared of their governments, governments should be scared of their people'

Idealistic but unrealistic. Like the shooter you keep living in an idealized, unreal mindset.