Not based man

Shooting was bad, the woman on the ground shit was too much gonna give me nightmares, lets keep shitposting and not do this

Attached: tenor.gif (220x213, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That was too much?
You are like little baby

These kinds of incidents are never based

Go back. That was literally nothing compared to shit thats been posted here.

HELP ME! HELP ME!

Fuck you sand nigger

Why are you here?

How does this make you sick? There have been much more gruesome images posted on here

This.

>implying that shooting some innocent woman crying for help did any good for anyone.

Kill yourself scumbag.

faggot OP is non subscriber to pewdiepie

you must be nue

Probably boomers and/or newfags

>your own people geting raped and tortures
>hahaha that is awesome
>foreigner women getting shot in the head
OMG WE GOTTA STOP go fuck yourself whitupiggu

Muslims kill innocent people all the time. If you’re so sympathetic to this particular case, you’re probably muslim and are feeling terror of consequences for the first time in your life

Attached: 577679B5-20B0-4296-8A9B-D719BF723F95.jpg (3500x2338, 772K)

*drives away and runs your corpse over*
nothin' personal kiddo
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Attached: fast and furio.jpg (998x588, 141K)

I watched the video twice now and felt nothing. It's interesting being dead inside merely waiting for death.

newfags need a mandatory trip through /gif/ rekt threads before they can post on other boards

Mate do you remember those two girls that were beheaded? Newfags were bitching and crying when they got the translation that she in fact wasn't yelling ow ow ow, but rather calling for her mom. We had these identical threads.

t. muhammed
seeNobody cries for all the women muslims kill but this retard bops one and your tears start flowing? Gimme a break

He was a good boy

All the Yangoloid invaders getting a dose of the real pol.

This, this is not what Jesus teaches

Hitler deported Jews not genocided them

Very unbased and blackpilled

That bothered you? Are you new or something? Been here since 09 and I've seen tones of gore and shit, mostly from /b/. god damn /b/ is full of pussies now btw. it's worse there than it is on Jow Forums right now.

he will be raped for a lifetime in prison

People who do this are no better than terrorists. These mongoloids never do this to the actual evil people that fuck up the world, that would take too much effort and brain power. They do it to nobodies who are harmless.

Attached: c41.jpg (599x478, 51K)

It is what jesus teaches defending your own people is the christian doctrine

I feel less bad after being reminded of this. Thanks. Multiculturalism has failed

fucking this

Muslims > Jews

$1000 a month would have prevented this #YangGang

That religion and the people who come with it is as evil as it comes. They approve sex with minors, have as many wives as you like, that anyone who doesn't believe in islam deserves death. The killing of children in this video is not okay as they are naîve and are being indoctrinated by their parents.
Watch the Muslims will cry terror attack and bomb Christchurch next week

You can't rape a corpse.
Well, I guess you COULD.

>Muslims kill innocent people all the time
some muslims, and usually not regular people who live in first world countries

Anyone who has sympathy for muslims is out of touch with reality

I agree but I honestly think he shot her out of some twisted notion of mercy killing at that point. Maybe I'm wrong

Saw the video and missed the woman. When does it happen?

The hacking off her head while she was screaming was more gruesome than this. Guns are very impersonal, they don't elicit much response in me.

Should have ran faster.

To be fair she lasted longer than she would of in her home country.

Attached: 1458696150896.jpg (852x805, 221K)

mods need to allow goreposting so we can weed out these weakfags

You are literally just as bad as any muslim.

This so much.

yeah it was pretty messed up.
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/

Fucking faggot did you not see the Moroccan beheadings? Kike.

>letting a mobile shitskin factory live
Noice moral high ground there, cunt. Come back after Christchurch is bombed in retaliation

Attached: 114DE7BE-7C0E-4444-A036-EFD6FDD02F11.jpg (400x460, 36K)

He's a patriot I don't even give a shit

Nothing is really gruesome until you add that "personal" element. Like that russian guy calling for his mother in that chechen video etc.

>blaming the user and not the guy who actually shot the woman
amazing virtues being signaled here

That physically hurted, dude, war rules says you don't kill women
Also, in which moment she gets shot before being killed? That's weird

>It's only some Muslims, and I enable the MAJORITY that support and condone Muslim violence by saying this retarded bullshit line every fucking time a sandnigger kills a white person.
Call me when you start correcting people for saying all whites have privilege, you sack of shit.

Two wrongs dont make right.

there was once a man who got bit by a dog, so he shit on a lawn and mauled the dogs puppy.

He probably killed her because Muslim Arab paki whores are mouthy and annoying cunts to be honest.

Around what time mark does this happen?

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.

Civil war now. Kill them all

>A fucking leaf

This desu, I don’t want anyone to be fucking killed. I just want to be left alone in peace :(

You don't kill them...right away. You rape them first. Ancient rules of warfare.

Nonwhite lives are just more important

you mean the woman who pumps out 9 muslims minimum?

He doesnt want to die he said in his manifesto his plan is to get arrested and plead not guilty to try and get gun laws passed.

This thread reeks of reddit. The man is exactly what everyone in Jow Forums should aspire to be. It's the only hope to save the white race, resistance or die out

These numbers are biased jews kill thousands, and chritians deaths are jn thousands too but under reported because they drone attacks or military ones

This. They should never have been let into white nations in the first place. Remove them by whatever force is necessary.

What if he didn't shoot her? Son goes on to fly an airplane into two buildings. Thousands dead. Many such cases!

>this is Jow Forums bait in 2019

Attached: 1548464022380.png (1600x997, 466K)

You thought Jow Forums was just for laughs? Go do what all suede kittens do... on their hands and knees, you lap up the milk of me... and we purr, kitten, we purr

>see literal human debris

>shoot it

wtf is wrong with kiwis?

Most autistic thing is this is just showing how many people are on Jow Forums just to be edgy and how many are here wanting actual societal change through logical means while retaining their humanity.

If you actually did your research and did it to people who personally condoned Muslim terror it would be a different story. But these mongoloid mass shooters don't do that. They just pick a place that they think is an easy target and kill random people. He was shooting people outside across the parking lot, he has no idea who those people are.

Imagine if someone actually went after Bilderberg members, they'd actually make a difference.

Attached: suprematard.jpg (432x350, 64K)

forgot image

Attached: SmartSelect_20190314-232159_Chrome.gif (320x171, 3.63M)

11:45

>Stop believing hard data, Goyim. Listen only to me!

And the lie is?

Was it jews guys?

Jow Forums has always been mostly edgy fucks. Honestly the real retards are the people who actually believe the shit here.

>random people
Invaders aren't random people.

Nothing's stopping you from doing what he did faggot, if it's such a great idea get to work. Nevermind the fact that it'll only accelerate the problem you think you're fixing but be my guest

>logical means
>vote and let the left-wing win until the white race dies out

MIGA!

Based and redpilled
cringe

>Whoa, I didn't think you guys would actually DO anything to save your people from extermination!

Attached: 1542414195866.png (1904x1354, 1.7M)

>me: yo just take a little off the top

>barber: i got u senpai

she was still alive asking for help to the cars passing by

so where can i watch it?

People really get feels over this? Am I dead inside?

you must be new or at least newish here

>when the shooter mowed down 20 men in a corner, that was fine
>but he went too far when he killed pritty gurl

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 40K)

true but there;s nothing wrong with killing muslims

>being this memory-holed

Attached: 1552622790462.jpg (460x287, 90K)

believe what you believe, I can't make you not a complete moron.

>shooting unsuspecting defenseless people to make some internet memes real
Fuck off, how many white babys do you have you fucking larper? I bet you have 0.
This fucking guy just went full autist and spilled the tendies irl, I cringed at the remove kebab song, the eurobeat, the commentary, all of it. He is fucked up in the head
This shit is not good you faggot. This will bring more white guilt.

>real-life shitposting is now doing what gore threads could never do
Get out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat, newfags.

I didn't get the feels, but I know what he did is wrong.

Gruesome. Thanks

Today
>Wypipo, help me!
Yesterday:
>Death to the infidels! Allah is greatest!

People die, you need to fucking find your balls or you'll die with them in your mouth.

Keeping them out of our countries is the only right.

i ate a piece of chicken right afterwards man, idk what you're talking about.