This doesn't sit well with me

>shooter in New Zealand
>plays remove kebab
>says to subscribe to pewdiepie
>records it
>manifesto mentions candace owens

this man mentions everything the mainstream media is against in his manifesto. there's no way this guy planned this all out on his own, this seems like a smear campaign, specifically against Jow Forums

Attached: If Only You Knew.png (763x534, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
gunsnz.com/
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Spyro 3
>Fortnite

not sure if serious

Attached: D1q7mqQW0AMnF9U.jpg (1604x690, 157K)

he included other crap too, including just regular Jow Forums memes and tons of meme songs. He's just doing a real-life australian shitpost that will cause more chaos than most posts on this board could have done.

Attached: 1548463792564.gif (399x369, 37K)

The is top shelf shitposting
>the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes
>floss on the corpses of my enemies
Fucking lol

spbp

this is some next level shitposting tho

Attached: 1500569868914.png (500x500, 26K)

the gun control debate is going to spark up quick, I'm calling it

Video on liveleak cut edited, anyone got a link to the full vid?

Even though New Zealand already has strict gun control.

Hes a shitposter mate. Candace owens was a joke.

Bump. This guy is a blatant false flag by ZOG.

Attached: 1539712282631.jpg (754x1024, 69K)

what are they going to do? ban guns again? LOL

Attached: 1408837138910.jpg (720x478, 113K)

they're going to use it as an argument for gun control in the US.

what was cut?

we're all in a database now.

Attached: causeandeffect.png (960x540, 108K)

>Aussie shitposts
>retards literally cannot understand it

Level up, user :)
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

Attached: joke ending is canon.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Ya he even said they would, hes counting on it in fact

threads are getting deleted. something is up

>this man mentions everything the mainstream media is against in his manifesto. there's no way this guy planned this all out on his own, this seems like a smear campaign, specifically against Jow Forums

Attached: 1530821812749.jpg (716x1234, 155K)

and what, the americans are just going to give up their guns? "okay"

how dumb are you that you can't detect obvious sarcasm?

Jesus, I despair of Jow Forumss intellect anymore, people can't even parse basic humor

Yeah, anyone who hasn’t figured that out yet is fucking stupid....this place was on the verge of something BIG, and any lurker wouldve known it. Epstein case back under review, Lisa page docs proving trump was set up, nxim is proven guilty, Netanyahu’s fraud, Syria/Israel bombing each other, ilhan Omar’s calling out of aipac, Chelsea Manning gets put back in jail for not exposing Assange, etc etc etc. anybody who lurked here would’ve realized that, even if they were some schizo racist psychopath.
this was done to shut this place down and get more censorship on the internet. If I had to guess, the recent joe Rogan podcasts on censorship were probably a litmus test by tptb to see if us normies were pro or against censorship. The internet was obviously against it, so they needed something more extreme to happen to get to the point where they can shut these places down without looking like some 1984 shit. Fuck. Throw in the fact that the shooter posted his warning on eight chanwhere Qanon posts, and it’s pretty much in the bag to be a ff. Btw, everything I’ve ever posted has been in jest. All my posts are satire.

CUT YOUR THROAT GOV.

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD THIS HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OF THOSE MAGGOTS BEING REKT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

This is indeed correct.
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Good quote.

It doesn't sit well with me either.

That's literally EXACTLY what he wants. He wants this to be used as a tool by the Left to further support their gun-grabbing agenda of abolishing the Second Amendment. His manifesto outright states this, and that he hopes it will galvanize the Right and all others who value their rights to fight back.

Yes sir!

Board will be locked soon I expect.

we're not. the only thing stopping us from having our guns taken is the constitution, and our guns. worst case, hide them.

We need a new forum

Or maybe the mainstream media was right the whole time?

It now only has the part where he takes his gun ad marches to the mosque. So basically everything

>as fortold in every other happening ever

Attached: Still--waiting.jpg (600x442, 53K)

Attached: 1x253i.jpg (500x436, 51K)

Progressives are evil and shameless, so of course it will. They'll say and do anything to get their way.

What’s the QRD. Is he dead, arrested?

Reeks of Glow-Coons!
False Flag Alert!

Why? For watching the news?

I have no doubt that this was a false flag. whoever set this guy up has no idea what subtly is. they're desperate to take our guns, free speech, and Jow Forums. they want Jow Forums shut down because they know that we don't believe their shit.

hmmm... i wonder (((who))) would sacrifice 30 muslims for some points against evil whitney

Shitty manifesto imo, poorly written/ boring. Elliot Rodger would be ashamed

based aussie shitposter

download and repost, the video will be taken down

>liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
>liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

guy acted like a trained killer

no memelord can pull this off with such calmness

Attached: 1456892069950.gif (160x160, 554K)

Yes, why would you be surprised that the people posting on here suspect a conspiracy theory of police and CIA spying on them?

Everyone here is engaged in the fantasy of fighting in an information war, on behalf of their race. It's kinda like /mlp/.

Attached: thoughts and prayers.png (1026x574, 487K)

and what, everyone here just goes to club penguin? the world isn't a vacuum.

Attached: 649464584.png (1179x857, 1.19M)

definitely hired by the government. wouldn't be surprised if he was using a fake name. need to work on finding his identity

Candace Owens is a retsrd. If you can't notice he's shitposting you're regarded.

Attached: remove-kebab-2.png (1024x682, 463K)

FALSE FLAG!

Found this on the rifle. Complete BS. This is being used to stage a media assault against the Q movement.

Attached: falseflag.png (838x608, 477K)

Stfu kike

>strict gun control.
not really but we will do now.
on a normal A cat license you can buy any AR you want as long as it doesn't have a pistol grip and 7 rounds max.
30 rounds mags are common as fuck though, they're everywhere, for every rifle.
To get pistol (B cat) or millspec license (E cat) you only have to be an active member of a gun club.
Huge law changes coming now

>EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE.

That ain't gonna work

The link is broken.

bitchute.com/video/OBZjCF85Kotn/

>now

Full soundtrack of the attack blasted from his car for anyone interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU Used while arriving to the first mosque.
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY Played as he prepared the weaponary and walked into the mosque.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw Played as he was attacking and while he was exiting to his car.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLG1ys2CGcI Played as he drived away and continued shooting through his windows.
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8 Played while running from the cops.

even I got the sarcasm

We already were bro.

THE DEVOUT MAGAPEEDS OF 4CHANNEL DISVOW THIS VIOLENCE!

4CHANNEL IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!

What was the song he was playing when he got in the car and drove away from the mosque?

>hide them
are you retarded? why even own guns if you're just gonna hide them when there arises a reason to use them against tyranny?

How did he get those guns? I was under the impression that only americans can get guns like those

Any one with a little bit of discipline can shoot like this.

let the bodies hit the floor - limp bizkit

>youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
Oh!

how the fuck can the AUSTRALIAN man manage to shitpost even when carrying out the most serious of tasks?
I shitposted with one arm behind my back once, I thought that was pretty cool, but this AUSTRALIAN man just shitposted while shooting up a mosque

this guy has a hint of aussie accent

Projection is a good look for you faggot.

Attached: a8000f281b9310ddfde66bfb563881b3--deities-aztec.jpg (236x343, 15K)

>Christ Church
These digits...

Attached: Christchurch.png (599x363, 39K)

He also said "Subscribe to PewDiePie" to his audience before leaving the car.

Thanks for my new Jow Forums sound track

gunsnz.com/

this will be the new battle cry of western civilization.

Sauce on the German song?

>Gas Gas Gas
>Played while running from the cops.

anyone got an extract of this?!

Is there a way for me to filter these brain-rotting "control op" style threads permanently?

Humor was invented by the Jews in order to play dialectical logic tricks on us.

Has Antifa all over it to me, nice timing with the Muslim Anti LQBTQ.... sentiment in the UK too.

Nah this is just next level Aussie shitposting.

The revolution may not be televised, but race war will be on liveleak.

>this seems like a smear campaign, specifically against Jow Forums

Attached: Pepe Nodding.gif (800x792, 607K)

All of my posts have been satire. Always

If you were a true pol/ack you would see what he was doing.

Attached: 1525371371282.png (450x300, 151K)

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

Starts at 15:10

>mentions in his manifesto he wants guns taken away
>left responds by not taking away guns
>???
>penis

Attached: le inquisitive gnome face.jpg (296x291, 31K)

Whats the kill count?

Duh. How sick that they will take a mentally deranged person and push them this far to take innocent lives just so they can have their laws and policies passed. It saddens and sickens me. Those in power have no shame.

it's called satire you brainlet

all the memes and subscribe to pew shit is just enforcing the fact that the world is having the wool pulled over their eyes by all this bullshit entertainment and media while illegals literally steal our nations from under our feet

Kek Aussie shit poster to the last minute.

I mean it's obviosly a false fag.

Exactly this. This wasn’t about white nationalism. It was about meme nationalism.

Wtf every answer here is a joke
Was he just having himself a giggle knowong the media is going to report this as facts and not a joke?

Yeah it actually bullshit. He literally is saying he wanted to cause political discourse.
Everything I have said is not to be taken seriously

I think it was just a person who didn't value life at all, not his or any of the people he killed. He did this entire thing just as a joke. He wants everyone to just get angrier and angrier and more and more filled with hate. He unironically wants the world to burn because it would be hilarious to him.