I hope all of you realise the true gravity of what has occurred here. The NZ shooter literally did this for (You)s

I hope all of you realise the true gravity of what has occurred here. The NZ shooter literally did this for (You)s.

Look forward to:

>more gun control in all western countries
>more of a protected status for Muslims
>more of a reason to fire you/arrest you on the basis of your beliefs/browser history/reading material than ever before
>complete inability to campaign for pro-white interests in politics without this madman being brought up as a poster boy
>more self hated by uninitiated whites
>more government oversight on places like this and elsewhere

This FAGGOT, with his black sun plate carrier and literal 2016-2017 pol talking points culminating in desensitised, rage against defenseless people does nothing but hurt us.

This FAGGOT, who is brazen enough to wear all this fascist imagery, and probably read Evola,
but neglects his most important message: "Ride the Tiger," meaning don't hit the fucking tiger when it's sprinting through the jungle, wait until it slows and tires and then strike.

This fucking loser has done nothing but damage your cause. I'm saying "your" because what I want isn't Turk brain splattered all over the ground for the sole satisfaction of some Kiwi psychopath.

Go dark, remove your twitter page, stop coming to pol, and start a family. Because God knows the Muslims will re-spawn those that were lost to them today in about 2 weeks flat.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!SEQjGAoR!vyAYiNyFD5P8PekfJEcXZrD1AHs2uLIf6duVrGtkVJo
bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os/
bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os
webm.red/pXg6.webm
webm.red/wMKe.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thinking people give a shit about New Zealand

this is why you know it was a deep state op

OP is being impartial and correct

I’m considering burying my guns under the brick paving in the backyard. Say goodbye to all the chans.

Goodbye and thanks for all the memes.

If some incel killing 26 1st graders didn't do jack shit, then some Kangaroofucker icing 50 goatfuckers will do literally nothing.

I think his objective is that if there is more of that people of your kind will wake up and fight back

> Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek
to subvert or harm my people.
>Were/are you a neo-nazi?
>That is a very broad category of people, and the definition is fuzzy at best. So no, I don’t believe so.
>Were/are you a conservative?
>No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.
>Were/are you a christian?
>That is complicated. When I know, I will tell you. Were/are you a fascist?
Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I am sure the journalists will love that. I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an
Eco-fascist by nature. The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China.
what did he mean

>I’m considering burying my guns under the brick paving in the backyard
and you decide to post that here, unless it's a misdirect you're retarded

By tomorrow nobody will care.

I just logged on today and everybody’s blowing up, what happened?
Some polack shot up some fucking mudslimes? That it?

Attached: 9CC162BE-BE76-4F98-BB66-CB204F0EAFA2.jpg (1024x614, 117K)

Nice to know the government will always be against their own people over foreigners

at least something is finally happening. who here /comfy/?

Attached: B422D509-3E7D-4AB4-A280-C5E4828F91E9.jpg (269x327, 33K)

Quite true.

I've always found Jow Forums to be a place where people can have a bit of banter in a pc free environment. Violence is always responded to with abhorrence - you get the occasional larper pretending it's cool but the majority opinion is always disgust. Unlike the MSM with its glorification of mass warfare and appeals for more "intervention". This, without a hint of irony is an anti-war board of peace.

Good thread. This fucking guy has set anyone and everyone with anything approximating a dissident belief back so fucking far.
It makes my blood boil to see people claim this is epic or BASED because normal and well-adjusted people are going to have to deal with the fallout.

it is unequivocally epic and based

it means CHINA STRONK

So being normal is holding down your child and allow foreigners to rape it your ancestors is disgusted with you and God is angry with you

accelerationism is good user

god this place can be a real drag sometimes. something good finally happens and every cuck comes of his cuckshed to try, moan and bitch like a fucking faggot

eat shit and die you fucking imbecile.

>i'm fine with muzzies and kikes raping me in my butthole, let's not do anything about it
>if you do anything it's gonna get worse

it's always gonna get worse unless you do something about it you fucking piece of retarded cuck shit

bless this man. bless breivik. bless anyone who fights back. kys cucks.

youre not going anywhere
who else is going to love you like we do?
no one
>yang gang

All I can ask for

Attached: 1543172230367.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

> Go dark, remove your twitter page, stop coming to pol, and start a family. Because God knows the Muslims will re-spawn those that were lost to them today in about 2 weeks flat.

I literally just heard 2 million Muslim women becoming impregnated.

At least he did something.

So they're telling people to keep it up? Neat.

Kiwi.

He probably likes their Muslim internment camps.

Not in the USA. Nice try. Come and take em faggot

fuck off pussy. he's a hero.

it's literally the same fags making these threads

>Brenton Tarrant manifesto mirror
mega.nz/#!SEQjGAoR!vyAYiNyFD5P8PekfJEcXZrD1AHs2uLIf6duVrGtkVJo

God bless!!

Or you know, none of that will happen, everyone will forget in a week

Pretty much this. You make make edgy jokes and state your opinion, but this was too much, something astronomically stupid. The guy was just attention whoring, I mean, "subscribe to PewDiePie"? Give me a break.
Now we shall see censorship and control as never before.

yeah it's over. The internet as a whole is over. prepare for
>Harsh hate speech laws
>wrongthing laws
>Weapons bans
coming soon to a country near you

it was fuel for the fire, this is the last straw. This is what the shooter wanted. He thought he was igniting a revolution, when really he just made the world a whole lot shittier

no, he did it because he was a brainwashed agent on a suicide mission to demonize every last person who's not full globohomo
in other words, it was a FALSE FLAG

>start a family. Because God knows the Muslims will re-spawn those that were lost to them today in about 2 weeks flat.

>"they breed like rats so we cant do anything but also try to breed like rats even though we cant because we arent dumbass shitskins who fuck without thinking"

The average white person would be raising their children in complete poverty if they tried to outbreed shitskins by having as many kids as them you dumbfuck.

You might as well kill yourself if you think theres no hope and that you should just bring more white kids into the world just to be overwhelmed by shitskins and likely murdered for being white

yes, in NZ. Watch some news. here's bitchute of it, the guy recorded himself. Watch fast if you want to see it: bitchute.com/video/Ik6VYAJGF7os

>more gun control in all western countries

Read the manifesto, he wanted that.

>Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United states?

>Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.

>Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights in the New Zealand?

>The gun owners of New Zealand are a beaten, miserable bunch of baby
boomers, who have long since given up the fight.When was the last time they won increased rights? Their loss was inevitable.I just accelerated things a bit.

>I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources. I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to
abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty. This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

>promoting "what's to come" based on repercussion
>posting with that ID
>CIA
Your time is coming glow nigger

>don't do anything, bro
>just sit down and take it

Shooter is aussie, not a kiwi

I've seen a decent few videos where shit like this happens, this is the first time i've ever watched someone white doing it and i don't have any disgust seeing a white person gun down muslims.

Attached: 1535207608507.png (361x333, 63K)

I'm just happy American-senpai has finally notice us ^_^

When have ever stated I'm okay with demographic issues. I'd rather change policy and elect people who're aligned with our views. Not pretend I'm part of a crusade with you fags

This is the 100% this cunt needs to hang slowly for what he did.
We are fucked now bois just because we dont want 3rd world shitskins here

His manifesto addresses all this.

What is the point in guns if we never intend to use them for anything.

Nothing we do will change the way in which they view us, how did they view us before?

muslims are already a ruling class in the progressive stack, a Somali cop double tapped a white woman and he will probably get off the hook. You are literally second class citizens to foreign invaders.

This place is already under intense government oversight and subversion.

you already cant even say "its okay to be white" without being cratered. how exactly are we campaigning for pro white interests right now?

give me a break faggot. Dont forget to subscribe to pewdiepie.

so what, he thinks people are gonna rise up now? kek what a retard

I realize they cannot set these up in the USA anymore so easily now.

Why do they always target UNARMED people?

None of that is going to happen as a result of this, those things were already happening. This is meant to take up media time. Team Trump makes moves yesterday and makes a bunch of arrest and shit. Today and part of yesterday we get school shooting in brazil and this kiwi false flag. The main goal will be to soak up media coverage and avoid talking about the sex cults and the admissions scandals and hrc and other shit. The bonus is they will now be able to push ahead with further with their censorship incrementalism, possibly pressuring Jow Forums for some kind of changes. Who knows.

>The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China

LMAO, HE IS TRYING TO KILL THE "INVADERS" IN NEW ZEALAND BUT LOVES THE ONE NATION WHICH DEMOGRAPHICALLY AND POLITICALLY THREATENS NEW ZEALAND'S WHITE MAJORITY. WHAT AN IDIOT.

Well at least we go whit a bang

i wanna fuck u in ur boi butthole so hard rn u fucking glorious faggots

Yep. I was surprised when the reaction to the Philadephia(? Pittsburgh?) shooting didn't seem to amount to much, but, it was just delayed.

So nothing will change? Got it.

MOAN MOAN MOAN ALL YOU GOV SHILLS DO LOL

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD THIS HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OF THOSE MAGGOTS BEING REKT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

VIDEO:
Short:webm.red/pXg6.webm

Long:webm.red/wMKe.webm

HAHAHAHAHA

I already have all my guns and tons of ammo you faggot. The only people complaining are unprepared.

Holy mother of based

> stop coming to pol
Hopefully this will get all the low testosterone off the board.

Attached: 1540671657211.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Its interesting that this person committed this act of violence because of the things you state, and you actually think pushing more of it will do what?
Prevent more violence????

LOLOLOLOL!

based OP

this is a fucking shame on all of us, and anyone who thinks this kind of shit helps is fucking retarded.

>kid in the back of the class noone noticed.
fucking checks out. fug youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA

That was his goal user. Your governmemts are never going to get ris od the non-whites for you. Until you realize that your government is the first enemy you have to overcome you're never going to solve anything.

I neither condemn or condone his actions. I will say this though, I'm very amused. I hope it leads to further conflict and sectarian violence in western civilization.

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-073111_Chrome.jpg (786x661, 263K)

nice blog fagget
i bet you felt emotion when watching the glorious video

Are those on the Left in New Zealand going to sit by and let this continue without new laws or anything?

>this is a fucking shame on all of us
It is. It's a shame it has to get to this point. And that the rest of you limp dicked white men never did shit. You've waited until white men have lost all their voice.
How to expect them to speak? What next? This. You'll be seeing a lot more of this too.
This man was just ahead of his time a bit.

fucking cucks, just read his manifesto.
he already addressed your talking points.
but whatever... cuckchan is cuckchan forever.

Based kiwi

He is an accelerationist, that's precisely his intent.

we just need to force the normals to realize that we arent 8ch

all mass shootings are false flags to push gun control.

show flag, you glowing motherfucker

So more of the things that caused that guy to do this in the first place. You're a fucking moron.

>>more gun control in all western countries
Impossible
>more of a protected status for Muslims
Perfect. It'll show Europeans that when they die to muslims, they get nothing, but when muslims die to Europeans, they get protection. The policemen who are sent to "protect" muslims will be the first to die (branded as traitors) and the government officials who agreed to protect invaders over the native people will be second, followed finally by the invaders themselves. Always kill an enemy before a traitor.
>more of a reason to fire you/arrest you on the basis of your beliefs/browser history/reading material than ever before
Aka more people fired for expressing "wrongthink". Nothing better to quell the flames to our side. Plus, like the second point, it shows how europeans are second class citizens in their own countries after muslims, furthering the divide.
>complete inability to campaign for pro-white interests in politics without this madman being brought up as a poster boy
You mistake the pro-white stance for some country boy garbage. This conflict of invasion can only end one way: violently. Either we die or they die, but neither side will give in without violence.
>more self hated by uninitiated whites
Blaming whites for crimes they didn't commit is the #1 recruitment tool for us in universities. It pretty much guarantees the formation of white interest groups as they find themselves constantly under attack.
>more government oversight on places like this and elsewhere
Let them waste their time on memes and shitposting. The people who do this are not organized (yet), and therefore cannot be predicted. More oversight will provide nothing.

The best thing we can hope for is a muslim attack on white leftist city centers, with politicians claiming the attack was justified due to the recent attack on muslims. This'd be the clearest message to the people of Europe that the traitors must be removed (since their lives depend on the death of these politicians)

it only sets it back if people are pussy's. What this guy did was pretty unsettling, but at least he did something. When this comes up in conversation I'm going to say they deserved it, double down, and blame the government for not handling the muslim invaders and instead silencing all dissent when they rape our women and children, and kill our dogs.

ya and he's A ok with the kike and the zionist state the whole thing reek freemason and jesuit if you ask

Go back to Melbourne and fuck a sudo you filthy whore.

>Yeah I'm a faggot
Thanks for the summary OP, will be gilding you shortly!

Oh no worries. This will absofuckinglutely kick off counter sectarian violence as we go into the Ramadan-Bomb-a-thon in the next few weeks.

you're just jealous that you didn't have the balls to do it. DEUS VULT

Attached: 1053344778.jpg (179x282, 9K)

this
who cares when we were doing fuck-all sitting here anyway

no they'll enact harsh gun laws and invite even more immigrants. There's not going to be a revolution.

I wish i can do the same...

>This fucking loser
Agreed.
>has done nothing but damage your cause
Jow Forums has no cause. It's just a place to larp as a nazi.

So nothing has changed other than there are fewer muslims now?

Good enough.

So at least one side is going to rise up.
There won't be push back to that? This is what he wants.

glow harder faggot, we're not falling for it

Attached: 1538626514756.jpg (234x250, 11K)

great idea user.

Attached: TRJ.jpg (961x641, 64K)

Things that are going to happen anyway due to demographics in the next 20 years

The true gravity of the situation is that following his lead is the only way this ends.

Kill all traitors
Kill all invaders

You will never vote your way out of this. You will never "shift the Overton Window" or any such nonsense relating to a cultural solution. Violence is the only answer. Making people more violent is the only thing that brings us closer to the end.

you're being gay and homosexual

>less rights for whites
Yep it civil war time

Lets see how the muslims will counter attack, europe, NZ, prepare to the waves of trucks of peace

Attached: no muslins.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>Look forward to:
more reasons to emulate this guy but top his score? because thats all that shit achieves is aggroing the yard trash

>There won't be push back to that?
no. If there was going to be a push back it would have happened already. It's evident most people are content with the situation.

ya, muslim culture & religion is taking over the western civilization and u won't do anything about it faggot

I don't think that is the case, read the manifesto, it's full of redpills, A LOT of redpills.