Astroturfing "Oh Poor Muzzies" in every NZ murder thread

Fucking shills astroturfing so hard. Oh this made me sick. Oh this is horrible. Oh I can't believe someone would do this to those poor Muhammadans. Fuck off. I hope a muzzie runs you over with a truck so your family can adopt an arab and tell others how incredible their kebab is when you are gone. We are laughing as your pets get massacred.

Attached: 1540607639711.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qXmxVySMzw&start_radio=1&list=RD0qXmxVySMzw
canadapopulation2018.com/population-of-ontario-2018.html
worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/toronto-population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agreed. bump my thread lad i don't want it to die without their responses

muslims go to hell btw

LOL

Attached: 1512265440243.jpg (648x720, 112K)

t. LARPER

All you fascist types invariably seem to be socially handicapped, unattractive and amoral. No ideals or goals, just wishing to bring everyone else down. And that's what'll happen here. NORMAL people will take shit for what this "eco-fascist" asshat did while you never feel the repercussions due to your societal exclusion. Yet your prime motivation is social cohesion. You're fighting for something you'll never get to experience. Eat shit

not everyone who is enjoying this is a fascist. I'm a progressive, I just am worried about how muslims will change society, so their death isn't some crying matter for me. wahh, poor little muslim kids without their mommy wahh give me a break LOL.

>social cohesion
Bad news for you, we are not the stereotypes you want to cast upon us. We are your doctors, your mechanics, your store clerks, your managers. Normal people don't matter and they never have.

Enjoy fighting alongside your brown brethren they wont ask you what your motivation is. They will just assume you are one of us. Canadian liberal scum can die in a fire lit by their immigrant pals.

>Normal people don't matter
So why celebrate when they die?

Face it, people doing heinous things are typically the dregs of society. You can pretend someone's doctor out there is aligned with you but at the end of the day your gay death cult is just that - a gay death cult.

>I'm a progressive
Yet we're the ones astroturfing lmao. And no one is crying here, just stating adjusted and succesful people have to deal with bullshit when one of these double digit IQ fanatics can't get laid so they decide to play cowboy

>pretend someones doctor is
I am the doctor friend :) The rest were the alliterations.

When it all comes down to it, force is the ultimate arbiter of man. He who is unwilling to exert force, will find himself relegated to the dust bin of history. Your country is being lost because its people are like you.

huh? what bullshit? The stuff already in place? Like high taxes, speech suppression laws, anti-gun laws, strip mining, pollution, etc. etc.? Now whites get called racist one more time each day? This is just the logical outcome of a twisted society should come as no surprse.

and should come as no surprise*

yawn, we already have a fascist world order run by jews

Meh. I think we all knew it would and will happen. There's only so far you can push.

What force have you exerted other than pretending to be a doctor and comfortably supporting something you'd never dream of doing.

It's not surprising low IQ and violence prone people commit crimes, you're right

which is why instigating the reactionaries of society is an organized conspiracy by the governors to further push their fascist agenda. still not going to cry over disgusting muslims who don't really deserve to live in the first place based on their ridiculous religious beliefs.

I dont have to exert force to recognize it for what it is and how it is used. Your mistake.

:(
youtube.com/watch?v=0qXmxVySMzw&start_radio=1&list=RD0qXmxVySMzw

Also if we're talking about "lost" nations I suggest you take an honest look at your country prior to mine. And all of your pseudo-intellectual posturing and gay erudite manner isn't making you seem epic or cool or whatever you're going for. You're just slightly less muddled than the guy who perpetrated the shooting.

Is that a shadow the hedgehog quote

Stop trying to fit in with your “t. LARPER” then go scolding like a rebbit faggot

boo hoo, i'm sorry the post struck a nerve

This. Leftist, multikulti shills aren't even being subtle anymore

Attached: BreivikasaFightingTemplarKnight.jpg (1600x957, 517K)

t. cock sucking faggot.
Did you miss the part where he stated he wanted to create an environment that would incite backlash from the white natives?
Your life getting harder to live around coffee stains is exactly what he intended.

you're assuming folks are respecting your intelligence enough to take anything from your posts other than a laugh. you sound circumcised

Some of us have decent lives and don't want to be dragged down by people like that. Maybe that's hard to grasp but we've had some decent momentum over the past few years despite faggots the OP admires. Just because someone intends to do something doesn't mean it is smart or helpful.

Not convincing argument frankly. Looking at this graph it looks on par with the US if not worse for a number of reasons. The trajectory is much different as well. You have no true gun rights, or free speech and the lack of those protections at the core of your nation are going to be the stem of your problems to come. America has serious demographic issues, I wouldnt even begin to deny this, but we also have the means to deal with them once things get bad enough that the restraint that is being exercised currently is eroded away and the "solution" becomes more palatable than "tolerance." Plus look at yourself, if you are the average canadian you people are absolutely fucked.

I'm not sure who that is. If it is then its the truth regardless.

whoops

Attached: cenhi16-9-image5-large[1].jpg (756x570, 306K)

You're a progressive so I'd expect you think about cock a lot
Let me know when you do something other than posting word salads to justify your distant
admiration of confused grunts who worship the PRC paired with your self-assured apathy

>just because they intend to do something doesnt mean its smart or helpful

Doesn't matter if you ascribe to his ideology or not. He did what he did with the very purpose that you be nudged out of your safe space amongst your multikulti pals. The right will decry this attack for what it is, a lone gunman terrorist attack. However, I for one cant wait to see leftists praise, justify and defend the next muzzie attack as "retaliation" for this atrocity.

>Toronto is Canada
I feel bad for your patients if you're that stupid

Oh piss off accelerationist cuck, we’re truly the immoral ones because we think a massacre of civilians is fucked up? I want to find a political solution, not fucking mass murder, most of us want to live in peace

Honestly I don't even take half of the shit on Pol seriously anymore. It just makes me incredibly sad to see people so depraved as to celebrate killings. I pity them. I treat Pol more like a zoo. I get to see how little racists and fascists argue amongst themselves and I see people trying to reveal the truth to them but they are so deluded in their own fantasy that they cannot accept nothing but their own preconceptions of an inferior race trying to undermine western civilization. I agree with you Canada user but I think you're just wasting your time, though I think it is noble.

Already told you what I do, your choice to accept it as fact or not changes nothing about reality.

it's funny to picture a grown man with a cut dick, what can I say.

Thanks user. I think more people need to spread a grounded message here though as we're seeing the result of lonely and impressionable people take this stuff to new heights.

It's funny to look down and see my foreskin while someone thinks this is a gotcha

Everytime there's a terror attack muzlims shit up the board.
ahem
fuck muzzies and fuck shills

Attached: 1551738052866.gif (300x186, 445K)

>Pol
ok, now look down and thank your mommy

Attached: foreskin gliding mechanism.gif (500x500, 50K)

I wasn't talking about your dick, I said you sounded like a cutfag with your domesticated rhetoric, durr

We don't really have circumcision in the numbers you guys do in freedom land so the metaphor was lost on me

I'm sure you do with all the mudslimes in Canada these days.

canadapopulation2018.com/population-of-ontario-2018.html
>population of ontario is 15 million

worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/toronto-population/
>population of toronto metropolian area is approximately 6 million

Hmmm lets see here.
>Toronto is just under half of the population of Ontario (6/15)
>Which is 40ish% of total Canadian population

Solid sample size, enough to extrapolate. Actually seems more important now, not less.

You are well and truly rolling in your own mind vomit if you think that a city representing 1/5 of the country doesn't matter. That its more than 50% invader actually puts you in a camp worse than many parts of the US.

Attached: 1033px-Population_of_Provinces_and_Territories_of_Canada_Pie_Chart[1].png (1033x1024, 174K)

>Trying to reveal the truth
Whats the truth user, have at it, now is your chance.

I would think you guys have more than us but if you're only rebuttal is "CANADA BAD" then I don't know where we go from here
I have an interesting chart myself

Attached: main-qimg-ce815acc248e9967d8e04f6d926e5fd9.png (602x436, 83K)

Get a load of this turbofag

I'm just wasting your time, clearly. Not an American in case you can't tell. Just having some fun on this holy night

It's all in good fun user. Tonight has been hectic

>2006 is 2018
Mkay, yeah. I saw that one as well, but made the effort to find something relevant to the discussion and times not something over a decade old.

its interesting to think about how that nazi retard is burning in hell whilst the muslims he murdered are probably all going through purgatory and ultimately heaven

why would you go to hell for killing folks who believe in a pedophile that is responsible for the subjugation of millions over more than a millennia, acting as surrogates for the new world order that strip mines and pollutes the earth? durr, the global empire's enemies don't go to hell if it exists

Attached: 1381109089181.jpg (640x714, 66K)

Well we've both taken people in since then without dramatic shifts in our respective policies so I think comparatively our nations would have similar gaps between those who are white and those who aren't.

>burning in hell
Sure buddy, I'm sure all the crusaders went straight to hell for killing innocent muzzies as well.
>in heaven
The only place they are going is into is the ground. Muhammad was a false prophet. Nice to see some more muslims on the board tho. Inshallah brother, your time is coming.

Attached: YourFalseProphet.jpg (520x497, 69K)

>Well we've both taken people in since then without dramatic shifts in our respective policies so I think comparatively our nations would have similar gaps between those who are white and those who aren't.

Which was my original point, thanks for making it again. The difference being that your countries trajectory is different from ours and you have no way to fight when things do reach a head. Go read it again, here I'll help you.

Anyway, it's been fun eruditing with you, but tomorrow I have clinic. Have a nice night and be sure to vote Trudeau again next election!

>My original point was America has less whites
>I'm still pretending to be a doctor in an attempt to rationalize some sociopath killing civilians
>Trudeau is still funny!

Sweet dreams Dr. Virgin

Cringe fantasties mutt, can't wait until we hit and run the next scandishit girl so your incel ass can rage and pace walk in your room until your dad tells you to shut the fuck up.

Incels like when fembots die. They worship ISIS more so than white nationalists

bumping

this event has showed we are literally being overun by reddit kikes. All of you need death NOW.

You are not welcome here get the fuck out

on what planet can a muslim person insult or make a white guy feel bad? we just get to look in the mirror and see pale skin and light eyes, what do you see? what do you see when you look down? if a white girl self-selects out of the genepool, that's a good thing. we don't need garbage genes, obviously.

Attached: 357358.jpg (599x393, 36K)

>cringe fantasy
>proceeds to post a cringe fantasy
wew lad

Ohhh nooo not incel! Yikes!

Attached: snip_20190315014133.png (422x580, 434K)