I watched it....I watched the whole thing

I watched it....I watched the whole thing...

Holy crap man, he executed everyone...that was the most vivid thing, watching him talk to himself like normal and listen to his music as he approached the mosque.

I did not see it coming, i honestly did not think he was going to do it, or for it to happen like i thought it was going to happen.

Fuck man....this guy meant business. White men are fucking scary man, we are very incredibly good with guns and you never know when its coming. Fucking crazy man, the our memes came true.

Attached: images.jpg (253x200, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
webm.red/pXg6.webm
webm.red/wMKe.webm
bitchute.com/video/UkTygfPiJ8S9/
youtube.com/watch?v=oJr3egjRVDQ
youtu.be/rBRxt5ufnGg
haaretz.com/israel-news/rocket-alerts-blare-in-tel-aviv-1.7022326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shoots a bunch of unarmed defenseless civilians
>hurr durr we are very incredibly good with guns
kys

Post link

He killed milions

I guess you could say that it was "part and parcel of living in a multi-cultural society", cuck

It was funny when he shot that lady in front of his car

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD THIS HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OF THOSE MAGGOTS BEING REKT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

He was good though. He hit that lady running through a small opening with iron sights.

It's on Liveleak dude.

oh please, even a Vietnamese rice farmer can be a good shot after a few rounds of practice and he had to survive you mutt bombs and targets that fire back

whiter than you ahmed

What? Where's the link?

I don't really see how people who don't attempt to politically organise like other ethnic groups when they still have a majority can be taken seriously when they treat life like a computer game.

My friend's daughter was at the Manchester attacks. She was like 10 years old at the time. It was shit, it made me hate Muslims even more (even though her Dad is a cuck and made the usual necessary statements, his daughter was scarred by it).

But at the end of the day it was a low IQ motherfucker with nothing better in his life than a power fantasy.

That has fuck all to do with Nationalism. The sooner we can purge the "when can I use my guns" types the sooner we can actually do something meaningful.

post the fucking link

I've seen some shit here, but this was fucking brutal. Guy knew his shit.

>watching him talk to himself like normal

Boy, you are fucking retarded, aren't you? Is your mom your dad's cousin? Or is she his sister?

Did...did you watch it....

Oh its a pasta now. Fuck off kike.

Adjust your sensitivity settings. Mine went off the screen and I can't get it back, but it's nice not having to worry about it.

Aye, but the Vietnamese don't face the level of faggotry known as OP

This. Diversity + proximity = conflict.

Well done, internet fucking memelords. The retards like you that supported other retards like Lauren Southern have now convinced an Australian to shoot up our Kiwis.
Fuck you all, if you are one of the ones on here condoning what happened ... because the shooter is one of you.

Watching...if you want man.

Where can i find the video?

he was in the trenches of warfare while we were LARPing behind a computer screen

This is what I keep saying too!!!
Are you me??

SUBLIME VIDEO IS SUBLIME.

EUROPEAN LOVE IS INFINITELY POWERFUL AND WHOLLY UNFORGIVING.

When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate

>Kiwis.
They weren't kiwis m8

t. huge pussy fagget

Already down, I was asleep did he actually stream it..? Idk if I wanna watch it but fuck do I wanna watch it

There can be no emotional reaction to what must be done

liveleak is down any other link?

This si why whites will be obliberated by theyr own empathy, niece truck attack was way worse than anything in that video.

Attached: nice-truck-attack-france-victims-6.jpg (2560x1744, 2.31M)

Chill out Bilbo

the one guy almost tackled him, i near shit my pants. he probably did too.

VIDEOS:
Short:webm.red/pXg6.webm

Long:webm.red/wMKe.webm

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all

i can't believe he said subscribe to pewdiepie
why is everything a meme

it's not HD graphic or anything, but pretty fucking disturbing nonetheless

No, it wasn't, you deranged chimp.

Worst parts of the vid:

1.) The dead kids bodies

2.) Him shooting the woman crawling away screaming HELP ME

>webm.red/wMKe.webm
thanks
I managed to find it on youtube about 30 minutes ago but it was taken down
What are the songs he plays? the first one almost sounds like a arabic song

LINK PURELY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES REFRESH THE PAGE IF IT'S DOWN LIVELEAK IS CRASHING PERIODICALLY AND MAY REMOVE THE LINK LATER

I CANT POST DUPLICATE REPLIES REEEEEEE

Attached: 1552085252403.jpg (228x221, 17K)

>monoamine oxidase A (MOA-A)
>the "warrior enzyme"
>highest concentrations:
- negroids
- Polynesian MAORIS
>lowest concentrations:
- Mongoloids
>middling:
- Caucasoids

Really makes you chimp...

Attached: jakey_goes_smash.jpg (600x400, 162K)

Boer Afrikaaner song. Typical Jow Forums memes.

Oh fuck off. They are not NZers. THE shooter is more kiwi than these kebabs.

It’s on the kiwi farms you tard

spoken like a true newfag never seen a gore/wrecked thread before?

That first one is the original "remove kebab" song

Honestly, the one of the guy who bravely jumped the shooter got me. If only he had a gun,a bat,anything.

go to /b/
find a rekt thread
have fun

"This is war. This is what we do."

That was rough, then he runs her over too. The music afterwards really made it that much more bizarre too. Anyone know what happened after the feed cut off?

bitchute.com/video/UkTygfPiJ8S9/

here ya go

I missed a happening. How sad. Can't find it anywhere online now.

ew why is he listening to disgusting taconigger mexican-sounding music. i live in california and i hate being forced to listen to that because the mexican neighbor is blasting it. it's so annoying.

Nice

Kill yourself fag

Those were not honorable killings.
And using a rifle is easy.
It's literally designed to make easy shots at distance.

>Muslims
>defenseless
You have to kill the baby goblins quickly or they grow up and kill you.

Whelp watched it on Twitter... What the actual fuck he had a goddamn strobe on the rifle

Video legit cured my depression, I am so whitepilled right now.

I'm just glad a happening happened to get rid of all the YangGang spam.

get a grip mate

i honestly didnt see the sub battle ending like this

Attached: tserieswins.png (700x700, 387K)

Video cured my depression, I am so white pilled right now

FUCK MOSLEMS

Attached: oc.jpg (720x620, 81K)

How old are you?
I stopped feeling things towards this kind of videos when I was 15yo

>White men are fucking scary man, we are very incredibly good with guns and you never know when its coming. Fucking crazy man, the our memes came true.
You said it

Attached: christchurch manifesto page 20 - kiddo pasta.jpg (598x592, 117K)

IIts not like Mexican drug executions. It feels way different Its feels more like war man, he goes in there and ends them all.

we'll tell them it was (You)

If you've played a first person shooter, you've seen worse (Until you factor in that they were/are real people). Because it's real life as well, there's actually far less blood than most people would expect.

Faggot mods over there keep taking down the full video

he might have went to a second mosque (could have been another shooter)

he drove around for a while, stopped and uploaded the vid

cops found him and pit maneuvered his car at high speed, apparently was flipped, he's alive and in custody, there is allegedly and undetonated bomb in his car

and it's only going to get worse

enjoy the decline

>Watching...if you want man.
>liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
Live Leak cut the video up so that there is no is no shooting.

So he killed innocent people in an attempt to tackle the issue of the murders of innocent people ? He just is a neckbeard psychopath with delusions of grandeur. So much for white supremacy shooting disarmed people who he never meet his entire life and did nothing to him.

I can't find the full vid, anyone count how many kills he had? Supposedly he double tapped?

Is all chaos.
Can't handle the chaos?
Go back to plebbit.

Only thing I'm thinking was I mean I guess good thing most were headshots, not alot of suffering I guess.

Fucking brutally honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJr3egjRVDQ
youtu.be/rBRxt5ufnGg
distraction

haaretz.com/israel-news/rocket-alerts-blare-in-tel-aviv-1.7022326

>Actually killing kebabs
Madlad

Normally a video like this i get the adrenaline and also an equal measure of horror, watching someone flat out gun down muslims i only got the first half of it. considering how many children muslims have he really killed hundreds today.

Attached: 1538620422866.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Dis nigga was irl playing GTA, except he shot all those people and didn't get a single star.

Attached: suspicious.jpg (576x1024, 210K)

What a fucking coward

I don't like the "Sinister" series, and this gave me the same vibe as those sacrifice reels

Glad something is finally happening around here was getting bored and the Christchurch earthquake was a long time ago.

yeah, it works to disorient your target(s).

Big talk from some dickless shit who doesn't do anything but jack off.

"Oh wahhh we would be fine if we just got up off our asses and killed them" has been toted for thousands of years and barely worked. Fucking natives are still around, the Romans just forced everyone to accept their culture. the barbarians after just got fat off of Roman traitors.

War and killing doesn't remove people; migrations, laws, and enforcing ethnic removal does. Why is that? who knows; but killing does jack shit.

Get in power, get in a suit, change immigration laws, ramp up ethnic removal or w/e, that has been proven to work.

Lone wolves don't. Dozens, hundreds, even a thousand dead won't make a blip on the real radar.

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS BOARD IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE

Now that is a rare flag

the real question is why is there a mosque in new zealand

Attached: 1552621509744.webm (640x356, 1.78M)

babbys first week on the internet

Expect the aussie authorities to come knocking.

Put down the Disney juice. Mosques, women and children are the combustion engines of your destruction. Where do you think Islam terrorism and extremists cone from? Just pop out of the ground? You think you're just gonna arrest every war aged man and fix the problem? I can't watch the video either, not depersonalized to killing, but GODDAM are many of you detached to how reality actually is, and that this problem isn't suddenly going to get better.

No it wasn't you degenerate.

Nah, man I've been ere a few times.

What happened to him?
The video just abruptly ends with him still on the road.