FOR ALL THE RETARDS WHO JUST WOKE UP

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

Active links of the full shooting video. Download it and re up else where.

Fuck me dead.

Attached: 1552618559367.jpg (725x725, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZFHDvUuizc
megaupload.nz/Ae9dY5w4ba/Liveleak.com_-_Christchurch_Mosque_Shooting-viewt_CBX8o_1552615032_mp4
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1106404281580584960/pu/vid/640x360/7QzJbXcRkTvseP1S.mp4?tag=8
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god damn it. Why the fuck did I watch this. I'm literally shaking

That was savage. Like he was playing a video game. Those people huddle in the corner. He's truly a monster. Was this Cia, Mossad or?

I'm pro guns so I think if they had armed guards this would have ended fast.

Attached: freemachinguns.png (1103x496, 105K)

REPORTS OF 4 IN CUSTODY

3 MEN 1 WOMAN

FROM THIS STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=QZFHDvUuizc

On one hand, I know that if it was the other way around and a church got shot up they would be dancing and singing and praising Allah and basically canonizing the shooter as a hero.

But the other part of my brain is telling me that it shouldn't be this horrible and we shouldn't be living like this.

Attached: life.jpg (267x260, 32K)

Attached: 1552623828093.png (1024x610, 488K)

>"Unfortunately, it seems we may never know the shooters motive."

>He's truly a monster

You're such a faggot Wayne.

Attached: wayne.gif (375x484, 153K)

He should have equipped the 3x Grenades perk

Just go fuck a dog leaf, that should calm you down.

Is there any footage of the second mosque, I saw a 35 minute torrent link but it got deleted.

its pretty fucked up

when does he say sub to pewdiepie?

Tried not being a cucked up little bitch?

Attached: 734aa42839f8035ff1d61fa6d5790cb0.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Is thia that ninja streamer my kid is always talking about?

megaupload.nz/Ae9dY5w4ba/Liveleak.com_-_Christchurch_Mosque_Shooting-viewt_CBX8o_1552615032_mp4

Obviously overdose on being based.

Attached: image.png (713x809, 81K)

I think pewds gonna have something to say tomorrow, fuck that video was hard to watch

Attached: 1552312479269.jpg (632x632, 69K)

fucking lol

Looks like manufactured autism. It looks like something Hollywood would do in a thriller like "seven". Lots of jibberish of a crazed mind. The overdoing it says. FAKE to me.

It's some autistic look at me nut job movie stuff.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 9.46.14 PM.png (950x625, 510K)

>a leaf
Self aware leafs are the best shitposters I swear

What a shame

>I could fill volumes with descriptions of temples and palaces, paintings, sculptures, tapestry, porcelain, etc., etc., etc.—if I could have time. But I could not do this without neglecting my duty. The science of government it is my duty to study, more than all other sciences: the art of legislation and administration and negotiation, ought to take place, indeed to exclude in a manner all other arts. I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. My sons ought to study mathematics and philosophy, geography, natural history, naval architecture, navigation, commerce, and agriculture, in order to give their children a right to study painting, poetry, music, architecture, statuary, tapestry, and porcelain.
Our parents failed us, leaf. Let's make sure we don't do the same to our children

Attached: know I was right.jpg (1488x1488, 525K)

wtf is going on? i just woke up.

so is he a real person or a glow in the dark? anyone started background digging to see if identity matches up?

EAT SHROOMS

KILL NIGGERS

FUCK BITCHES

PULL TRIGGERS

Attached: 1552597792368.jpg (466x750, 64K)

>I'm pro guns so I think if they had armed guards this would have ended fast.

they will unironically ask for gun rights for muslims and not whites. the jews get special privileges like that in europe. either that, or state funded security guards.

Afterwards he refers to the mass shooting he committed as a "firefight". Absolute retard!

mossad false flag

Aussie shot a mosque in New Zealand, livestreamed it.
Twenty-seven dead I believe.

Did you hear he said to subscribe to quitypie. The youtube famous person.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 9.46.27 PM.png (920x646, 568K)

see the OP video

NEED SLEEP

WATCH LATER
WHAT WAS HIS K/D RATIO?!?

>l

At least you're happy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 9.46.37 PM.png (901x606, 590K)

the link is dead, is there a mirror?

What guns did he use and how hard are they to get ahold of in NZ? He seemed to know what he was doing in the vid, is it possible he had police or military background?

Yeah it took him like 30 seconds to clear that malfunction, and went full tacticool with attachments he didn't know how to use and that fell off, this is like the definition of a mall warrior. He dropped his mags like 4 times.

Eco-Fascist, what a faggot.

Attached: fuck you miami.jpg (1034x684, 71K)

liveleak is banned by my ISP

Also why do they keep taking this video down everywhere yet keep much more brutal vids up from Syria and Mexican drug cartels?

He posted on here and on his twitter a big pdf with his motives and stuff . i have the link

for download and reupload

Shaking like a leaf huh

>liveleak is banned by my ISP
Use a VPN poobro.

mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx that document is what he left out for thr public. Lots of fucked up shit in it.

Where's webm

TACTICAL
NUKE
INCOMING

Attached: joek.jpg (600x453, 22K)

>But the other part of my brain is telling me that it shouldn't be this horrible and we shouldn't be living like this.

Fuck that.
Fucker should have bombed the place to bits.

Problem is the broader consequences for anyone even slightly right wing.

Did someone say Ides of March?

Well, after the holocaust, it's probably fair, goy, er I mean, user.

It did not look like he knew what he was doing. It looked like someone who had no opposition going postal without resistance. He used attachments that made no sense, he barely knew how to clear a misfire, he just stood in the middle of everything running back and forth, firing from the hip nearly all the time, going after the same targets over and over again. No, it did not look like he knew how to enter clear and exfiltrate.

The idea is to be better than your enemy, so that you are right and they are wrong. You don't stoop to their level and start gunning down children and you don't celebrate terrorists. You're literally no better than them if you do.

THEY'RE SHUTTING IT DOWN

his shooting was on point, dude was role playing csgo as counter-terrorist team

Fox News reported this, too. 3 men, 1 woman.

Literally me

Attached: 1545773389747.gif (500x281, 3.47M)

Kek at these newfags replying

try it in vr

i remember when Jow Forums used to be cool baka

When one side is willing to kill and the other side isn't the battle is already over. You can carve "we were better" onto our race's tombstone.

So this is why crypto is pumping

Blocked

It's not my fault for living in different time zone

Must feel like a vibrator for your dog

liveleak is kill.

no ones impressed tough guy!

t. mass shooting expert

i know whos house im going to during the zombie apocalypse!

"remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie"
What did he mean by this?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (640x640, 111K)

>muh principles!!!
your principles are a weakness if the enemy doesn't uphold them the same. when they go low, we go lower

there's no reason to take moral high ground, unless you want to make things harder

LIVELEAK IS DED
ITS OVER

there are plenty of worse things than dying

Oh my God

Oh. My. God.

Are we really to believe that a semi-literate Australian (whose gear is conveniently plastered with every obscure far-right meme under the sun) is so well versed on American politics that he claims to derive inspiration from Candace Owens, who is hardly a famous figure even among Americans? This shit is straight out of central casting, and you'll know that it's bogus by the suspiciously pre-prepared legislation that gets quickly rushed out in the wake of all this

life isnt a war

Anons are saying that this makes him an obvious plant, but I think he was just shitposting as much as he could before losing his life. He knew that saying that would create a shitstorm of global proportions

yeah you can tell he couldn't think

LIVELEAK DEAD
LINK NOW!!

Attached: 56A4CCDC-31F0-41B4-9E17-41A2147618DF.png (1000x562, 439K)

yes

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1106404281580584960/pu/vid/640x360/7QzJbXcRkTvseP1S.mp4?tag=8

this shit is too fucked up

ok? demographics are becoming one, though

the west is literally a dictatorship limpdick censorship state.can't a nigga watch a shooting without it getting taken down

not sure i want to click that very much!

hopefully Jow Forums can die now. This place fell off awhile ago

They were getting too many uploads from India....

Okay, now this is epic!

Attached: 1548054794136.png (417x526, 9K)

The Candace Owens bit was obvious satire. Reread that section and tell me that a mosque shooter will view Owens as too extreme

Does anyone know how many mudslimes he got?

true redpill : its a psyop
There's a magazine already on the ground the first time he enters. Before he goes into the room full of people. (He glances over at it with his head and strobe light)
It's the last magazine he picks up as he exits the building.

Full video to review : betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

hang these bastards

You'd think with all {{their}} experience making films that {{they}} could make it less obvious.

Liveleak is down, I got an 8 minute clip of it on vimeo but I do not have the full shooting nor have I seen it.

FUCK THIS GLOWING POS COWARD.
Kill literal NO BODIES
Just made things 10x worse for the Right

he ADMITS this in his manifesto
That He's an ACCELERATIONISM cuck
>pic related
He WANTS Government to ban guns
He wants war between muslims & whites
(ignores the JEWS who are behind open borders)

Except just look at society
Its not going to trigger "muh revolution"
People are going to feel sorry for the victims
Fear guns
and WANT a ban.

Attached: glow nigger shooter.png (737x724, 147K)

it's safe, and the exact link he posted to 8ch and twitter before starting the shooting

Attached: Untitled2.png (1347x883, 791K)

Kek

NZ IPS GETTING RANGE BANNED BIG TIME, CHANS, LIVELEAK

Mullvad to the rescue.

>Leaf
>Shaking

Attached: 1531274349212.jpg (512x512, 39K)

What's up with the strobe light? Is it to blind the enemy?

his facebook is new and also posted a bunch of memes in march 12

if he really cared about open borders
why not attack an organization actually behind it.?
at least bowers got that bit right...
>attacking the individual niggers coming for gibs is like treating the symptom of cancer, and not cutting the cancer its self out
names pewdiepie at the start
nazi symbolizm
fucking (((glows)))

Attached: jews open borders all 2.png (1072x3352, 3.9M)