Is 5'6" tall enough? Most men I interat with are the same or even shorter but Jow Forums acts like I should kys

Is 5'6" tall enough? Most men I interat with are the same or even shorter but Jow Forums acts like I should kys

Attached: 423433.jpg (173x291, 12K)

Tall enough for what?

For a gf.

/v/ had this shit figured out over a decade ago.
ALWAYS DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT Jow Forums SAYS.

That's plenty tall enough to be a gf.

How would that be relevant for a gf?

>Most men I interat with are the same or even shorter

Birds of a feather, huh?

No, I want a gf for myself.
Girls don't like short men.

>Girls don't like short men
if you want a thot, that might be relevant
if you're actually looking for a gf, just don't be a retard

All women are thots.

This is why you won't get a gf, not your height
Change that mindset

No, I can't get a gf because I'm short.

Jow Forums isn’t exactly the well of reason.
But the general rule right now is that girls want guys to be taller than themselves.

I mean even 5'9-5'10 are just "nice buddies" when they tries to approach romantically a girl. You are beyond screwed

5'10 is average heist in America you retard

Average height means jack shit because older generation were shorter

Women only see tall and short, no average

You guys are hopeless

You can't get the real world here. THAT'S your problem. Every guy I know is getting pussy. Its only here where it is a problem.

Joke's on you, I'm 6'4" and you're still a thot.

Guys lie you know

5'6 is kys tier
5'9 almost Chad

no

Where? Context matters. If you're in China or something maybe that's normal, in West Europe I feel short with my 6'3".
But literal dwarfs can get gfs, so you can too, if your height is your only problem at least.

It's possible.
You need to be confident. This pic is pretty much my love life at the moment. Nice looking tall white blone (5"10) into my short brown self (5'6"). Just just gotta go for it.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (592x668, 68K)

>It's possible.
>You need to be confident.
Honestly this OP. Some cunts will turn you down for your height, but I've been on a date with a 5'10 girl my self and even made out with her at the end of the date. Sure shit didn't go further but it's possible. I just wasn't a fucking faggot about things.
5'5 btw.

[spoiler]also you're based for liking little Mac. I'm a short and sticky boxer so he and ippo are my fictional idols.[spoiler]

Attached: 1548229311568.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

You guys are legitimately sick in the head. I have a buddy who is 5'9 who is dating with 100% certainty one of the hottest women you could possibly imagine and she is head over heels for him. If it keeps you from killing yourself by thinking your height is the only thing preventing you from getting laid or a gf, then more power to you, but with absolute certainty you have other problems you aren't addressing.

kys