Is anyone else not phased by the violence in New Zealand video?

Nothing in this video phased me. Does that mean im dead on the inside or are most people this desensitized to violence these days

Attached: BDB7F749-AED3-4843-A411-4FD61F08E324.jpg (1234x1024, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
dropbox.com/s/arh2d36estmulz1/fullterrible.mp4?dl=0
liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402&safe_mode=off
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same desu. Idk what is wrong with me. I feel for the victims but Chan has desensitized me. Wtf is wrong with me

I'm a little worried that I might be a psycho or something because when he just started hosing the bodies with bullets it made me laugh a little, as did the moment when the guy ran for the door and he fell like a sack of shit. I'm not even trying to be edgy...it's a strange feel.

kali yuga, nigga

ISIS 5 years ago had better video quality, editing and gore.

Attached: 1499869677690.webm (700x394, 2.96M)

I was just shocked that OP delivered in that eightchan thread.

Same, I should feel something but...nothing, not particularly upset or shocked by it at all

This first person perspective is like a video game though. It puts you in the persons perspective. Like you are the person doing it.

the muslims also would have no problem with it watching you getting beheaded.
remember this

Attached: 1499867853917.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Op please give link i cannot find

Haven't watched the video yet. Any links?

Why would I give a shit about some muslims? Maybe they should have stayed in their shithole

I saw the whole video. I'm actually about ready to hit the bed and will probably sleep like noting ever happened.

user how many times do you need to be told, ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. This killer though represents every white person though and so you should all be ashamed and have blood on your hands

bideo gaymes prepared me for the video

Attached: 1499870686255.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

It's desensitization. Don't worry, you'll probably shit yourself if it happens around you in the real world.

I was just thinking about how none of it phased me, probably because I have perspective of what is going on in white societies, the death of invaders means nothing to me.

Almost all the threads in eightchan Jow Forums have it. Never go there so it took time to get used to layout

I could not watch the video of Danish girl getting killed, but muslims are not humans so did not have that problem now

>ITT: edgelord manchildren.

>Nothing in this video phased me. Does that mean im dead on the inside

No it just means you happened to finally see for the first time a Muslim terrorist attack in a Western country without being on the receiving end

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85.jpg (500x441, 23K)

Anyone got a link?

Attached: HalfLifeGraffiti.jpg (250x140, 8K)

I'm already bored. How long till the next happening.

The 2000's had worse shit, dudes crawling in half from bombs and wrecks. This didn't hit me quite as hard.

This really got my noggin joggin

Attached: C446EE07-1F38-4BC9-A402-7AC47726C483.png (566x414, 276K)

dat wus pretty clean

Vid's too long. Can someone describe to me what happened?

You’re normal, why question it? Are you unhappy they got iced lol

I felt adrenaline and an increased heart rate while watching it. Does that count?

That video should be required viewing for every dumb arsehole who wants to "go traveling".

no

I've seen worse but not much, only ISIS highlight reel beats it. I find myself having a hard time feeling bad for them though.

Based Kiwi absolutely fucks the shit out of Muslim girl

Not really, OP. It wasn't really gory or graphic.

why would anyone feel bad about the dead muslim rodents?
they would do the same and worse shit to you.
always remember that.

Attached: 1499874809672.webm (600x338, 2.87M)

I was shocked but then gas gas gas started playing

It's pretty fucking awful and was really intense to watch but come on him saying "don't forget to sub to pewdiepie" is amazingly hilarious.

Attached: [Tsundere] Urara Meirochou - 01 [BDRip h264 1920x1080 10bit FLAC][C529FB45].mkv_snapshot_18.17_[2019 (1079x931, 201K)

I wasn’t phased at all. Pretty interesting to have the first person perspective. And at the risk of sounding edgy, i kinda wished the action lasted longer, maybe ending in a shootout with cops or something

faze
/fāz/
verbinformal
past tense: fazed; past participle: fazed

disturb or disconcert (someone).
"she was not fazed by his show of anger"

I'm unsurprised by the high level of retardation here.

Attached: 1551646393781.png (510x500, 145K)

I don't think the Mudslimes in Kiwiland do that many beheadings chief

If this gets to you then you're not ready for what the future holds.

It was a video, you would feel a lot different if you were actually there

Couldn't fucking do it. I'm not going to watch a video where someone kills dozens of people while making meme references. Just feels like this place is getting shutdown and it's going to be for the better

Yeah, it's not often we get such a firsthand look at these things.

If it’s one thing Jow Forums holds in high regard, it’s proper spelling and grammar

Attached: 6060140B-2930-4BEC-B7DC-933CF5E05E0E.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>discusses video
>no link to video
if people are dying, it's probably not on jewtube.

Are you not entertained?

i got a little phased, almost a slight high desu

> nobody burned alive
> no facial deconstruction via hammer
Terrible stuff, but that’s the world we made. I won’t lose sleep over it. Hell, I took a break to go read a book to my son, and then came back for updates.

Attached: E32FF819-4DDF-400E-AB60-DDAE2838B7D3.png (640x480, 383K)

Video didn't phase me because its a fake attack with crisis actors and CGI.

Attached: 1522899936482.jpg (2000x750, 492K)

not yet but as soon they have larger numbers they will.
and the moderate friendly muslim will watch the beheadings.

Attached: 1499871532608.webm (176x320, 1.27M)

The shooter said he was motivated to carry out the attack by the death of Swedish schoolgirl Ebba Akerlund, a girl who was killed in a terrorist attack in Stockholm in April 2017.

Attached: Ebba Akerlund.jpg (544x678, 74K)

Go and watch it now, faggot.

I didn’t feel a thing (emotionally). I felt an adrenaline rush and that’s about it.

You have to nuts thinking they would shut this honeypot down. Jow Forums is still around for the reasons twitter lets isis acocunts stay up. To monitor their activity. This place is going no where. Its one giant honeypot.

You're a terrible person finally feeling some remorse? Idk maybe stop "shitposting ironically" because it's clearly affecting you. Or don't and just whine like a cuck.

I did see the mosque attack video, it was entertaining. But no I am not going to watch a poor girl getting her head sawn off, that's beyond my limit. Muslims dying is another thing it is not like a real person dies

No your dead inside. You have no soul. I would go out on a limb and say you have no girl, no family and no friends.

Same cuz I didn't expect him to go literal doom guy on them, plus seeing how big the pile was, dumbfounded me. They made his job easier kek. I feel neither good or bad about the shooting however.

Well, at least he managed it in one stroke there., Some of the earlier beheadings were much messier. Sawing away with a small knife type deal. Drug cartels are still the most vicious.

To be honest, the Muzzies who moved to a 1st world country to get away from the 3rd world Muzzies probably aren't pro-beheading.

Yup

>See constant degeneracy pushed on tv (Tranny/Pedo/Fags)
>See catholic school boys falsely accused and denigrated
>See priests get away with pedo activity
>See politicians flagrantly break the law and get away with it
>See your tax dollars go toward murder of babies
>See Democrats vote to deny suffering babies medical care (botched abortions)
>See white people constantly shit on
>See twin towers collapse and watch fellow Americans die
>See endless stupid wars
>ad nauseum
>NOTHING IN THIS VIDEO PHASED ME, AM I DESENSITIZED?
I think you know the answer user

Attached: MuslimShootings.jpg (1024x605, 135K)

I don't like gore and actively avoid watching it but this video was fine. Just looked like a shitty fps game and only mudslime trash getting shot.

the shotgun blasts were intense. but rifles sound like pop guns, it didn't have the same blood pumping effect.

Honestly its a good way to spot newfag posts i think I saw the worse stuff on /b/ in 2005 everything now is boring.

Honestly should've just Buddhist monk'd it. Even if you survive, they're just going to douse you in more petrol.

Let me guess....angry incel?

they bring the pro-beheading muslims with them

islam is the opposite of the religion of peace. its literally worshiping a murderous pedophille

I don't really know how much of my reaction was honest. I was frowning and showing physical disgust as if I was being watched (by god) and that I needed to show I was against it. But halfway through I just re dawned a blank face and watched it without self criticism of my reaction. I don't think I was phased in that case. Though, the gravity of the situation wasn't unfelt, this'll make waves, but what doesn't these days?

Quick FPS Speedrun:
> Dude turns on his meme soundtrack
> Drives from staging into a side-alley by the mosque
> has to do a U-turn halfway down to position his vehicle at the way he came in
> checks his AR platform rifle, turns on a mall ninja strobe light attachment, then gets out to go to his trunk. 2 people walk by before he gets out and they don't notice him
> grabs what seems like a semi-auto shotgun from the trunk (next to a gasoline canister and another gun) and then casually walks to the front of the building past a foot gate
> raises shotgun and magdumps on 3 people loitering on the entry
> E1M1 intensifies even though it's not on the soundtrack
> finishes one of the now crawling loitering persons with his AR platform, does a shitty door check to the right and hits 1 person, then walks forward into the main room and blasts people who are hiding in each corner of the room
> this proves everyone in the room plays FPS games too because you always hide in the corner of the fucking room
> the shooter decides to fire on one group for too long and a guy decides "now is the time" but he only half-asses his heroic charge on the shooter and gets blasted
> we're way past E1M1 at this point and he's still fucking shooting and the police still have not shown up because "serveandprotect" active shooter situation, amiriteswatteam?
> goes to his car and grabs another gun and more ammo and goes back inside
> starts to finish people in the corners making sure there's no fakers in the four piles of bodies
> shoots some woman on the way out literally in the gutter in front of the car
> drives over her
> road rages with a shotgun on another car through his windshield because he forgot to torch the place with the gasoline canister in his trunk
> end stream

Attached: Trash.png (100x100, 4K)

Exactly, basically looked like he was playing Postal 2

where is the fucking video. everyone discusses this and nobody posts a link. can't even search it because you know youtube won't host it and liveleak is down.

Attached: 1538892267278.jpg (720x676, 56K)

The video was entertaining, I don't agree with what he did and I'm a pacifist, but I've seen way too much gore in my life to be phased by this

>spend your life on "act edgy as shit": the website.
>actually become a psychopath in real life

Wow, who could have guessed?

I fucking loved watching it. I watched it on my 60 inch TV, full volume, sipping coffee while grinning.

Video won’t play

nigger you are wrong.
they are all subhumans, they wouldnt give a shit if extremist muslims would behead you.

you are a kuffar for them, they dont value their life

this

Attached: 1499876152352.webm (1280x720, 824K)

Why should I give a shit. I don't live in NZ, I don't know any of the people there, and I'm not fond of muslims so why would I care.

Ah yes, the 50k, 0.001% of the population are going to RISE UP against the 5 million other people in NZ and turn it into a muslim wasteland in 6 gorrilion years, so a couple dozen of them getting murdered now is justifiable.

Here's your (you), retard.

The funniest moment for me was towards the end of the video when he went outside and took down that woman, and she was lying on the sidewalk yelling "help me" and he just walks up to her and executes her. I couldn't help but crack up laughing.

shooter was a white knight incel pedophile confirmed

hell doesn't exist, we'll be fine in the end

Attached: fok u coksuker.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Not an argument faggot.
Everything I said was true, try actually having a discussion once in a while instead of shilling.

You became nihilistic. Nothing matters anymore as everything is going to shit.

Nope.

Attached: 144616860186.jpg (600x544, 90K)

Second time ive posted it faggot

THIS

need to get rid of the cancer before it spreads.
its a justified action and nobody should feel sad about this.

Attached: 1499870455418.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

dropbox.com/s/arh2d36estmulz1/fullterrible.mp4?dl=0

There it is you bloodthirsty shills

This has to be the turning point. We as a people need to stand up against mudslimes worldwide and have them go back to the deserts. God they will milk this incident to no end, Our one against their millions of terror attack. I FUCKING HATE 'EM!

So when is your attack user, or are you going to keep shitposting on the internet?

Give me the fucking video
I want blood àaaaaaaaaa

Its a website that can't really be forced to shut down since it's not based in America but in japan instead now.

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402&safe_mode=off

Attached: Manifesto.jpg (1092x1416, 475K)

This. I felt so much pride watching him blow them all away.

no, it just means something was robbed from you. we're all either transitioning, or have made that transition into adulthood which is both awkward and tragic. we come to places to congregate with others like that to heal the wounds we feel have been inflicted upon us, and others come seeking to purify the world they feel has changed. An order has been disrupted, and we-as intelligent beings who aren't afraid to look up at the sky- feel the shift in this natural law. The law of the world. The powers that be have altered the physical plain for their own needs, much like the iron miners from Pincess Mononoke, yet they aren't just robbing the essence of the world, they're stealing yours as well. In our efforts to purify the wrong that has been done or to seek righteousness, or to even mend our own wounds, it comes at a cost. What you feel missing is something that you think should be there (in this case human empathy).

You're not psychotic, user(or anyone who reads this), you're just incomplete;; you're in the process of paying for the toll the wrongdoers have cursed us with.