He was an accelerationist. He threw in the memes to throw as much gasoline on the media fire as possible...

He was an accelerationist. He threw in the memes to throw as much gasoline on the media fire as possible. The purpose of this shooting was not to directly stop Muslim immigration or to kill Muslims, but rather in inflame divisions and incense the left.

Attached: 1521498699164.jpg (424x418, 39K)

>suffocating in grain
how many people have gone this way, seems retarded

Dude fuck you
It only takes 3 or 4 seconds to become helpless in flowing grain
Yeah I think so good analysis esp for a leaf. Most leafs are such massive faggots

Grain silos are serious business

Attached: 1611fig03.jpg (500x304, 24K)

Attached: as147f2.gif (400x175, 8K)

Still in shock something ACTUALLY happened for once.
I think the guy was an animal rights activist seeking justice.

Attached: Peaceful-NZ.jpg (478x515, 61K)

you've never wanted to scrooge mcduck into a shitload of corn?

>all muslims kill in the name of allah/islam
>they openly shout it
>nothing to do with islam!

>guy mentions 1 person
>it's all their fault!

Here is the thing. This guy wasn't being radicalized by lies. Being told false stories etc.

He was simply exposed to the truth about what Islam has done in the West.

The truth is so horrific it leads people to kill and that's why they hide it as much as they can.

Religious people kill because of religious doctrine and falsehoods.. all this guy had was the truth and knew it wasn't positive or some diversity utopia.

If diversity was so good the truth should make us happy, right?

If any of this is true, why didn’t he sign up with Kurds or Iraqi military and kill ISIS?

He is a coward who killed innocent people, and he just created more terrorists. ISIS wants this behavior, it needs to thrive.

How like a Russian to look at something terrible and think “nah this’ll work”

Lmao... you are an American retard.

Islam is a MASCULINE culture. If you are nice, you are seen as weak, pathetic and to be dominated. This is why islam is growing and growing in the West and operating outside of your laws as you are afraid of them.

They have no fear of you. if Western whites become aggressive and masculine too they will respect you and not take advantage.

I grew up in the 90s under Islam and war, I saw my 12 year old school friends with their heads removed. YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ISLAM.

>they rape your kids
>they bomb you
>they murder you

Let us hold hands and sing about live!! That will surely stop them!!

A few white men going to a war zone wont change anything, they still look down on you in your own country as weak fools.

accidents happen

>He was an accelerationist. He threw in the memes to inflame divisions and incense the left
I know you're probably talking about the silly stuff in his blog, but I think you're right in a much bigger way. The things he wrote on his guns etc, the historical references... talk about inflaming divisions. Think about normies and boomers Googling "Charles Martel 1515"

I'm talking all of it, from "subscribe to pewdiepie" to blasting Initial D to writing Christian martyrs on his guns to publishing obvious mediabait in his meme manifesto

It was also a heads up for muds for what's waiting for them in the upcoming war.

People can interpret religious doctrine on a multitude of ways, some good, but a lot of them are abhorrent. The BIGGEST flaw in your analogy is that you can draw 1 to 1 comparisons between the two.

Like it or not user, he was radicalized by places like fucking Jow Forums, and you seem to definitely be falling into that trap as well. The ideologies spread here DIRECTLY call for killing undesirables on a massive scale, and you're 1000% bullshitting me if you don't think so.

Let me ask you this, who do you think actually poses a worse threat: a Muslim child who has the SLIGHT possibility of becoming an ISIS supporting terrorist who wants to destroy the west, or a fucking idiot goddamn white nationalist 4channer who literally says kill all kikes and shitskins as a "joke" on a daily basis?

So why didn’t he kill Jews? Face it, this is some glownigger shit

Watch the vid.

You know user you could just be fucking wrong and that there is NO "race war" that's being planned to happen except for crazy people on Jow Forums

You know that, right?

>as a joke

Is the key word. No his writings regard the defense of Europe and past islamic invasions and current day child grooming and the murder of Ebba in Sweden.

I grew up in an Islamic region, I know Islam. If you are comparing Jow Forums that posts uncensored news (i.e. the truth) which makes people mad and post comments wishing death upon them to actual islam and thinking they are on the same level, or pol is worse, you are a fool at best or a complete liar.

Scared, boomer? Yeah it sucks being old and frail when shit hits the fan.

Correct OP, not only did he participate in the Yang Gang 2020 discord shilling in order to accelerate. But he took it another step when he saw that this board was immune to it. Accelerationists are a plague though, they never seem to understand history and that nothing good ever comes out of it.

> If you are comparing Jow Forums that posts uncensored news (i.e. the truth)
That's just not correct user, I hate to say it.

Anonymous image boards post uncensored OPINIONS of that people have. I'm not denying that the mainstream media doesn't tell the whole story a lot of the time, but you cannot convince me at all that Jow Forums, a place where people can fucking lie and be disingenuous as much as they fucking want without any repercussion, is ANY sort of "beacon of truth" as you claim it to be.

user, why can you just admit that you MIGHT be wrong? You cannot believe everything you hear on Jow Forums. If anything, a "race war" is just gonna be a self-fulfilling prophecy created the by hate-filled assholes here.

Should have thought long and hard before flooding our lands with human shit.

Why do you act like this? Like holy shit.