Hello Jow Forums

Hello Jow Forums.

Lets get one thing straight, I didn't come here to make friends

I am a reporter from the Washington Post;where democracy dies in darkness.

I am writing a story about your radical alt right extremist board being responsible for the horrific attacks that occurred in NZ

As you know we have already been distributing stories concerning your controversial views and analysis to the masses and now we want your direct opinions on various topics when we do our report on "dangerous deep web sites harming our societ and creating the new radical movement"

I have a few questions to ask.

What is "meme magic" and why do you believe in it?

Do you think belittling the Jewish movement is morally righteous?

Why do you continue to idolize a frog that symbolizes racism according to the SPLC and the ADL?

Do you agree that guns are dangerous and should be heavily regulated?

Do you support an investigation on your website for promoting dangerous hoaxes?

Are you willing to pay reparations for 400 years of African slavery?

Why is your website run by a known conman in his home country of Japan?

Do you support still Putin despite the mounting evidence he is a Kremlin spy

Thanks Jow Forums, my story should be published around next week or so.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

-Thomas Jefferson

Attached: Washpost.jpg (400x295, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.red/pXg6.webm
webm.red/wMKe.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I AM SO FUCKING GLAD THIS HAPPENED. THE VIDEO OF THOSE MAGGOTS BEING REKT IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.

VIDEO:
Short:webm.red/pXg6.webm

Long:webm.red/wMKe.webm

HAHAHAHAHA

low-effort shitpost ):

Sub 2 pewdiepie

Attached: ohyeahyeah.png (1056x592, 293K)

Blow it out your ass.

I will not

Please answer the questions

Pepe the frog was and never will be a "hate symbol"

The SPLC, ADL, and ACLU say otherwise.

Everything we post is satire and all these morons are taking us seriously.

let me ask you this, when Jews say "we will replace you" is that ok?

Would it be ok if we replaced Jews?

They are in our countries, we aren't in Israel starting shit.

I just want to know if you guys defend genocide, and if people do not have a right to defend their nations, is it ok with you if we have open borders for Israel?

Can whites political organizations do the same thing in Israel that they also here?

>I am a reporter from the Washington Post;
Post company IT with your name blacked out, otherwise you nothing but a high school kid trying to be funny.

Attached: DcS08KIUQAAi6tV.jpg (500x556, 24K)

Remember lad: subscribe to pewdiepie

You guys and CNN are roaming tonight?
How's things? You just chilling listening to lowfi?

Like I care what they say, You can point at anything and say it's a hate symbol because one dumbass uses it in that way

I'm real happy to be in the city that memed something like this into existence
it's a blessing from kek

i live right down the street from you

hi wapo. you promised me right wing death squads. is your promise finally coming true?

Attached: 1539654679839.jpg (650x488, 66K)

>Do you think belittling the Jewish movement is morally righteous?
are you shiptoasting?
>Do you agree that guns are dangerous and should be heavily regulated?
molon labia
>Do you support an investigation on your website for promoting dangerous hoaxes?
good luck
>Are you willing to pay reparations for 400 years of African slavery?
no. it had nothing to do with me.
>Do you support still Putin despite the mounting evidence he is a Kremlin spy
alright ya got me, 2/7 bait

Kys.

I guess all those vote Yang threads had a bad effect on people? (because that is all that has been on here for the last week!)

Fucking weak ass, low effort bait. Stop clogging up the site, shithead.

Weird that all the yang threads turned into crocodile tear bootlicker threads.

Faggot

This site is really going to shit

Attached: 1539786934561.jpg (750x714, 47K)

Why don't you lick your dad's jizz crust off the rim of my butthole, kid. And remember, subscribe to Pewdiepie

Attached: 1427854421882.jpg (328x328, 50K)

Dudes a legend. This is exactly why guns are LEGAL! Stop letting the unjust goverment dictate your life and the world around you. The government doesn't work anymore, there are too many people it can't satisfy everyone. Just abolish it really and let's take matters back into our own hands. Don't let the shit skin hordes come in because the government wants to play nanny. Fuck that

You’re wrong about a lot.
We aren’t one person, we’re a great many.
Anyways it’s obvious you’re trolling but on the off chance you’re not, fuck off. One poster isn’t our fault. His manifesto doesn’t ever once say Jow Forums radicalized him, he said his views came from his own trip to Europe.
If you think Jow Forums is liable, then that means Facebook is liable too for hosting the stream.
Just leave.

I know this is fake but just in case here's my statement.

That video was funny as fuck, my favorite part was when he shot that lady screaming help me and ran her over in his car. Had to stop the video twice just to catch my breath.

Tell Bezos and his CIA buddies he can suck my cock.

PRAISE KEK

sends nudes or fuck off

Tits or gtfo

WP is deep state misinformation. suck my cock you fucking faggot, i hope you get hit by a fucking airplane on your way home you dumb anal splinter

Attached: 1550744819391.gif (350x232, 461K)

This is the only quasi intelligent post I have received here thus far.

It feels like an insane asylum here.

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

Attached: 2E5F0696-DFE7-4320-827A-3A8182AF587C.jpg (400x480, 114K)

Jow Forums is a pro-islam board

Attached: 1496536615700.jpg (1241x1128, 235K)

>I am a reporter from the Washington Post; where democracy dies[.]

Fixed it.

There is no story.

How much did your parents pay to get you to georgetown? And you really think you're smarter for it?

>board being responsible for the horrific attacks that occurred in NZ
this is "journalism" in current era

fuck off Dave Weigel I saw you spamming the other thread faggot

you better hope and pray we don't escape on to the internetz at large

Meme magic is just peoples enthusiasm

I am indifferent to the Jewish movement

It's a fucking frog grow a pear

Guns are no more dangerous than cars or bow and arrow

Jow Forums is a honeypot for more than a decade

Reparations are just a band aid

Hiro bought the site you tard

I never supported putin

Dont let the actions of one man define the group.

Attached: 1552519359762.jpg (1436x1522, 237K)

It is not our radical alt right. That's a name YOU came up with. There's a lot of crazy people on this world and YOU sure love to rile up the crazies from this side of the fence with your bullshit. I don't know the optics of this yet but something seems amiss. I'll not respond any of your questions and you can choke on the chins cock. Now get your lesbian crazy eyes flappy vegene the fuck out of here

>what is meme magic and why do you believe in it?
Why are you here? Why are you asking to be spoon fed? Go away before you’re stuck here forever.
>do you think belittling the jewish movement is morally righteous?
A better question is How do (you) define moral righteousness. It’s subjective and I can’t answer without knowing how (you) define it.
>idolize a frog that’s called a hate symbol by ADL and SPLC?
I don’t idolize it. Only an idiot would. And why would I care what some organization thinks about a cartoon frog? Swatikas mean something to Buddhists and something else to germans.
>guns are dangerous and should be regulated?
No OP I don’t agree. As a hashtag metoo survivor the government has failed to protect me and I will be damned if it takes away the one tool we have to make us equals.
>your website
I don’t own it no one who is responding to you does
>400 years of slavery
Kek KYS you lying troll
>conman in Japan.
Why would I care?
>Putin is a kremlin spy
It’s well known he was KGB. It was fun now you silly troll. Here’s anther (you) ya goofy bastard

When I fucked your mother in the ass last night she was very sad that her son was a faggot and sucking nigger dick at a bar, when you could be with us here have a good time. She is very sad you are a journalist and regrets the day she stole you from a pack of sand niggers that lived in a trailor park she and her friends had just firebombed.

Haha the Washington Compost.

No one else is accountable for your fucking actions, only you. Fuck this retarded mentality and complete lack of accountability it needs to end.
No one else is accountable for your fucking actions, only you. Fuck this retarded mentality and complete lack of accountability it needs to end.

>that flag
/thread

The worlds always being pushed into one thing or another, the few who really run things will always push for more power because it’s in the humans design, beneficial in a world of little but deadly in a world of plenty. As the human race is pulled into another realm, it most assuredly will be with much tantrums. You cannot not use the circular arguments like all people are this or that, therefore in this climate. When in one breath the media says you can’t blame a group for the actions of a few deranged member but in another say that all weapons must be banned because this tragedy happened(circular reasoning, double standard, cognitive dissonance). What happens when you keep sensationalizing horrible things like this for self angrandizement? Idk but it’s not going to be pretty. If you want an opinion why don’t you go talk to your controlled opposition.

Why don’t you get one of your writers to stop living with, screwing Feinstein chief of staff. Talk about a lack of journalistic integrity. He relies on he’d for rent and then goes an attack’s Cavanah and Trumo constantly.

A Metoo survivor? So you are female?

Why are you on a board that actively demeans your gender and calls you "thots" and "roasties"?

Nonetheless thank you for the honest response

Welcome! First of all, this is not all of Jow Forums. Jow Forums is an anime website; this is a containment board. Secondly, no one here is friends; in fact I will never know anyone who comes here. Finally, the Washington Post has degraded in quality for the past 50 years I've been reading it. Seriously, why become a propaganda rag?

Anyway, out of courtesy, I'll answer your questions.

Here you go.
>>What is "meme magic" and why do you believe in it?
Believe and have your desire reflected in reality. Isn't that what everyone else does? You're not high enough level for me to give you the secrets; stay long enough and become a level 88 memewizard and perhaps I will show you some of the secrets.
>>Do you think belittling the Jewish movement is morally righteous?
What do you mean by Jewish movement? Do you mean the Israeli jews, the diaspora, or the dual-citizen congressmen? Are they even moving? Most likely we disagree on what you and I consider "moral" anyway. Your newspaper is immoral in my eyes.
>>Why do you continue to idolize a frog that symbolizes racism according to the SPLC and the ADL?
I don't respect these organizations nor do I take their opinions into consideration. These symbols were used long before those organizations labelled them, and they chose the labels instead of bothering to learn what they truly represent. Besides, even though "nigger" is racist, there is no harm if a black person says it. Thus, should there be a problem with people those organizations consider to be racist using a symbol that they consider racist? I think not.
>>Do you agree that guns are dangerous and should be heavily regulated?
Dangerous? Yes. Heavily regulated? They already are. They should be less regulated.
>>Do you support an investigation on your website for promoting dangerous hoaxes?
This website is constantly monitored by CIA, FBI, other international intelligence gathering organizations, NGOs, and interest groups. Do you really think MORE analysis is needed? Just ask them; they archive everything.
>>Are you willing to pay reparations for 400 years of African slavery?
Maybe if every other country that has had slaves at any point in their history paid reparations for the thousands of years of slavery committed by every race and culture around the world, I'd consider it after I receive my check from them.

>>Why is your website run by a known conman in his home country of Japan?
Blame Moot.
>>Do you support still Putin despite the mounting evidence he is a Kremlin spy?
Look, you forgot a ? so I added one. You're a poor journalist. Regardless, no, I really don't care at all about Russian politics.

I look forward to reading your story and seeing myself quoted. Please remember that everything posted here is satire and only a fool would take anything said here seriously. Jow Forums is a board of peace and everything I've ever posted is satire.

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all

We are responsible? The absolute chutzpah!

Attached: IMG_1046.png (532x481, 524K)

All of these organizations are run by a single minority ethno-religious group that has been historically opposed European independence.

Neither I, you nor anyone else should give them any credibility outside of being a mouthpiece for Jewish values.

Here's Laura. She is:
>best fox
>best girl
>best character

I can provide evidence for all of the above. You should write an article about her.

Attached: Best Fox.png (726x834, 108K)

>Meme magic
What was once a meme that to me became a black pill as we were proved right more and more beyond what we hoped (Race, Protocols of Zion, etc)

>Belittling the Jew movement
Compared to what they do to everyone else through Bri Nath and all the other organizations they use it's nothing

>Idolize a frog
I don't care, you told teens and young adults that it was evil and banned. And like 80s kids did with videogames to bible thumpers it became popular. Also SPLC and ADL literally cheer on white birth rates going down (See pic)

>Do you agree on muh gunz
I agree you should wash your mouth out with buckshot

>Do you support investigations on the website
We'll flood the entire fucking internet if you do, or we'll just go to the deep web. And then you're really fucked, good luck shilling there lmao.

>Willing to pay reparations
Fuck no. I wonder how many non whites on here think the same thing?

>Why is your website run by a gook
A cuck named Moot
He was once cool
But he got the boot
And now he's feeling blue

>Do you support Putin being a Kremlin spy?
You mean Trump? He's an Israeli spy at best. Russia is bullshit, it's Israel and no we didn't get what he promised. Fuck him and Yang too.

>I don't agree but I'll defend
Yeah some people use that to their advantage against you.

Attached: SPLC.png (640x553, 226K)

bad b8 nigger

>What is "meme magic" and why do you believe in it?
Numerology controlled by a frog. Makes as much sense as anything else
We support the movement of Jews ti israel
>Why do you continue to idolize a frog that symbolizes racism according to the SPLC and the ADL?
Because what they are referring to is actually a toad.
No
>Do you support an investigation on your website for promoting dangerous hoaxes?
No
When they are willing to pay for 1300 years of European slavery from their complaisance with Muslim invaders and Barbary pirates
>Why is your website run by a known conman in his home country of Japan?
Because he had money and bought it
Of course he is a Kremlin spy, but he is an American double agent.

Roastie is hilarious. Get a sense of humor. Girls make fun of small dicks all the time. I think it’s good guys found a way to do the same to women in a funny harmless way. And women took slut and made it a badge of honor with their slut walks. Why would anyone think ‘thot’ would piss them off more? Just have a ‘thot walk’ next time and make these guys come up with some other name. Not like women don’t dehumanize men enough there’s lots of publications about incels, not many about thots
This place exists because msm is toxic and if you are who you claim to be then the blood is on you and your ills hands just as much as it is on anyone’s else’s hands. Turn this into a blame game if you want, until everyone realizes this is a failing at a societal level and everyone is at fault, then we are all equally doomed.

FUCK wapo propaganda

YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL OF YOUR INTENTIONAL LIES.

CUT IT OUT BEFORE WAR BREAKS OUT, BETWEEN FELLOW AMERICANS.

VERY low quality bait.

Baba Necia 114, 6: “The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts.”

Baba Mezia 114a-114b “Non-Jews are Not Human. Only Jews are human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal.”

Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebhammoth 61a “ Only the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle” (goyim = human cattle) [1]

Midrasch Talpioth 225 “The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves” [2]

Orach Chaiim 57, 6a”The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs”

Kethuboth 3b “Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals”

Talmud IV / 3 / 54b “The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it” BEST Abodah Zara 26b: “Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.”

Tosefta. Aboda Zara B, 5: “If a goy kills a goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy, he is NOT responsible.”

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388: “It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before he denounces.” SIN Hilkkoth Akum X1: “It is a sin to save Goyim in danger of death.”

Hilkkoth Akum X1: “Show no mercy to the Goyim.” RABBI Erubin 21b. “Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.”

Choschen Hamm 388, 15: “If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.”

Sanhedrin 59a: “A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death.”

Libbre David 37: “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.”

He should be given a medal and immortalized.

The muslims are an occupying force, they're conquering europeans slowly.
It should not be suprising that the europeans will be fed up.

In the livestream, you see the woman screaming "help me" what does tbe assailant do? He shoots her in the head. That's it. He doesn't leave her there to suffer and bleed out. He just kills her right then and there. The point isn't to inflict suffering. It's to send the message. Europeans DO NOT want middle easteners in their countries. That is all. Stop going there. I think the actions of the perpetrators are completely justified. This is war after all.
I'm a muslim btw.

However, the shootings will likely do more harm than good. There is a reason brevic targeted soon to be leftist politicans. They're the ones brining all the refugees here in the first place. The result of this shooting will simply mean more migrants for the sake of diversity and stricter gun laws for new New Zealand. Either way, the fire rises. We're in the beginning of a new world wide revolution and these are just the baby steps.

Put me in your article

Attached: 1505517601028.png (396x353, 99K)

The SPLC and ADL are actual hate groups.
Plain and simple. Actual hate groups, unlike Jow Forums where we just shitpost 90% of the time.

If you are real, post a pic of you licking Bezos's balls...

Attached: DxXx0VrVAAAQN2U.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

Please post more on this based user

Kek
Hilarious kike dick sucker.

it's shit. i don't. fuck you.
communism/white genocide is a jewish movement?
>Why do you continue to idolize a frog that symbolizes racism according to the SPLC and the ADL?
i don't. fuck you. and who gives a fuck what the kike gang says do you listen to what the klan has to say about black culture? why not?
they are tools. they are heavily regulated. you are more dangerous and should be more regulated. you are meme magic, monkey see monkey do only you made the populace immoral & violent so now they can no longer be shamed and controlled. congrats faggot.
what is with your collectivist faggotry "we" you got a mouse in your pocket nigger? investigate the subversive 5th column that you are commie scum. what dangerous hoax? rejecting groupthink is a dangerous hoax? i'd say trying to enforce it is dangerous.
once they pay the bill for living in first world society at our pleasure and at great cost in blood and treasure to ourselves despite their continuing ingratitude and hostility.
because nigger.
define support idiot. i don't hate him i realize he is a political figure and has to represent a nation and its interests and i can respect that the way i respect chuck schumer.
>Thanks Jow Forums, my story should be published around next week or so.
publish you choking on this dick you fucking mutant
>"The Washington Post is communist manure not fit for plugging the deluge of ichor known to weep from tranny holes in midsummer."
>-Thomas Jefferson

Poo poo Pee Pee touch my wee wee

We are being raided, man your battle stations

Attached: D08A3EC1-7F0F-4B34-A4E1-561249839783.jpg (500x297, 20K)

1 repeat something enough people will start to believe it
2 no
3 thats not what it symbolizes. the splc and the adl are not all knowing omnipotent gods it seems they dont know much about internet culture
4 guns are dangerous and they already are heavily regulated
5 The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
6 no
7 because he purchased this website?
8 i never supported putin he was a kgb agent of course he does spy stuff you r retarded

i hope this is b8 if its not you are the worlds worst fiction writer/recent times journalist. either way go fuck yourself

>Democracy dies in the darkness
Hearty kek. I can't remember a time when WaPo was ever factual. Kike.

"man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." Thomas Jefferson

Neck yourself faggot

Rupi Kuar literally kills cats for fun

Attached: 1552623194010.png (1200x989, 1.29M)

Attached: Ebba Akerlund.png (499x499, 272K)

sure
no
because i dont care about the SPLC and the ADL. they are my enemies and won't ever compromise with us and never understand what we want because they are jews who naturally hate us.
no
no?
yes
because im damned if you think im selling this site out to the trump administration's goons
fuck off boomer, cold war ended 30 years ago. get up to the times already and focus on our newest geopolitical rival which is China. even your rivals at the NY Times know this

lmao kys larping faggot

abandon thread, we lost op

Jews did the shooting

PLEASE LISTEN: YOU CAN HELP US BUILD BRIDGES
THE ANGER ON THIS BOARD IS GENUINE, THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DISPOSSESSED BY THEIR COUNTRY AND "ELITES"

RECONCILIATION AND UNDERSTANDING IS NEEDED. FROM ALL SIDES.

YOU CAN HELP US BUILD BRIDGES
EVERY LITTLE ACTION RIPPLES OUT

PLEASE DO NOT JUST WRITE A CLICKBAIT ARTICLE.

Attached: 1539465360262-01.jpg (2962x1414, 1.35M)

Nope, i'm taking notes.

A lot of unique notes per say

Attached: 1539837402909-01.jpg (2000x917, 852K)

Attached: Diversity Initiative.jpg (566x615, 80K)

god this shitpost is low-tier.

WaPo, you are most honorable
You never slander

Jow Forums was not responisble for the NZ attack. we are all joking

Attached: 1550133261599.jpg (720x919, 45K)

fake and gay

tldr new fags guna make u like every1 else who comes here and thionks they know what they are talking about the hacker known as 4 chan is depicted as a masked frog

Go to cripple chan

Thank you.

We adhere to very fair journalistic practices

1) some people have it, some don't. If u have to be explained it then u don't get it.

2)pass that's not my thing and why I come here

3)its a frog. A fucking cartoon frog. We love the fact that a cartoon frog makes people so irrational and angry. Btw the splc and adl are two of the most corrupt organizations in America. But don't bother ever talking about that.

4)anything the govt has to "control and police" it's citizens, the citizens need to have access to use, own, store, carry, and train with. Who polices the cops? (Look to Mexico and it's border law enforcement situation for a current example)

Learn to code OP

Attached: tucker atomwaffen day of the rope.jpg (1024x568, 140K)