Enough is enough

Pic related: my grandfathers 1911 he used in world war 2. I'm bringing it in to the police station tomorrow for it to be destroyed.

It's up to us to get guns off the streets so tragedies like this never happens again. We need the government to keep us safe, it's 2019 nobody needs to be carrying a gun around anymore. It's not the Wild West.

Attached: 8F6d0ix.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Hello kike.

Go fuck yourself.

I hope you do. One less armed NPC for our inevitable balkanization.

You guys are fucking stupid, this so so obviously a shill thread

Attached: fsfsfs.jpg (400x400, 20K)

((( )))
Literally a reddit image

Attached: literally.jpg (872x604, 44K)

we should all destroy our shotguns by sawing the barrels off. enough is enough.

Post this on Jow Forums and see what happens you cuckold

>reddit image

I would gladly give you $1000 for that 1911. Early pre-A1 1911 is on my list of must owns.

Attached: 1526229036671.jpg (900x900, 58K)

Feck off, Satan. You'll not have my post.

Attached: B4282F70-12F7-45E1-B703-DDE7C27F6ED8.jpg (300x199, 16K)

americans are so easy to troll on gun control

Attached: 1494042406786.png (556x730, 160K)

that not enough

yep, thats where I posted it before

now I realized I cant in good conscience own a firearm. how many people have to die before we repeal the second?

For 2 seconds I thought you were a yang poster. The $1000 is fucking with my head

YANG 2020

oof

You should also hire lawyer and relinquish your second admendment rights, hopefully you will spark a new virtue signaling craze. Shot would be so cash.

Attached: giphy.gif (220x200, 223K)

Hahahah fucking fag bait

>how many people have to die before we repeal the second?
All of them.

If you would have any patience and decency to read genuine old west American history, you would know that town officers would restrict citizens from carrying guns into town. Very disrespectful to believe we used to shoot each other all time at high-noon like some roger rabbit cartoon.

What does turning in your gun do exactly? Are u going to inspire criminals to turn theirs in to?
Kys, sage bait thread

CNN is paying you good money to shill, and this is the best you can do. You suck as a shill, go back to click stories faggot.

Kill yourself with it, they you won't be subject to this nonsense anymore.

Fuck off with this retarded bait-thread. You KNOW the people here can & will shoot down your idiotic statement with a ton of facts that would make Shannon Watts tearfully commit suicide.
Here's your (You) that your petty little ego wants so badly.

Attached: 2a timesrelevancy.jpg (552x714, 51K)