MOSSAD OPERATION CONFIRMED

SHOOTING CONFIRMED MOSSAD OPERATION
MAGAZINE WAS ALREADY IN LOCATION

original thread (nuked): archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206280935/
archive of the archive: archive.fo/q36UK

pic related is the magazine he loads before coming out for the last time out of the building

note it couldn't have been dropped because he enters through the main door at 6:44, and the magazine can be clearle seen when he advances a few meters at 6:53 like shown in the video

location is in the floor on the left side of the entrance hall, about 10 meters from the entrance under some kind of bulletin board

mad props to the aussie who found this out, god tier observation skill

Attached: 1547778137737.png (643x348, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/i2dfr
files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bump fuck the glow niggers

>pic related is the magazine he loads before coming out for the last time out of the building

dumb fuck, he drops that magazine fishing another one out of his rig during his first reload then comes back to pick it up. he even jokes about it in the car later on.

he was literally tackled to the ground you fucking moron

He dropped it earlier you massive fag.

glow nig detected

he literally aims at it with the flash light after he enters you fucking glow nig

EXPLAIN THE TIME STAMP

6:53 - 6:44 = 9 seconds from the moment he enters the building to the moment the mag is seen on the floor

at what moment? provide the exact time stamp

Attached: 1552615295708.png (700x135, 8K)

This. That's exactly what happened

Attached: 1552615888199.png (630x274, 37K)

WEBM WHERE

>all the shills riding the thread
kek
provide the time stamp he drops it bro

this response is a copy past from the original thread btw. canned response

Whatever it is, it's there in the short webm I watched when he first enters the building with the shotgun. Then transitions to rifle, advances down hall way and it's already there. I don't think it looks like a magazine though.

too long to post as webm. let me get u a link

KEK DIDNT CONFIRM WITH QUADS

PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN A BIG CITY

he later picks up a mag at that exact locations and loads it before coming out of the building.
thus I'm led to conclude it IS a magazine

bump in case true

Attached: abh.jpg (192x262, 7K)

And there's already a dead person on the ground too. AGHAST!

Oh, except that this was the second time he went into the building after shooting it up, and then shooting people on the street. Stop being retarded sheeps you absolute morons

go take a bath in fecal matter poojeet

How does this confirm "mossad"

>SHOOTING CONFIRMED MOSSAD OPERATION

His facebook account being run by (((bots))) posting every 7 seconds

archive.fo/i2dfr

Attached: holy shit posting.jpg (525x2995, 260K)

>watch small clip of a much longer video
>call people who watched the entire thing CIA niggers

as expected of someone from a country i forgot existed

Attached: wtf posting.jpg (525x2526, 221K)

A bit after 6:45 it drops while he's shooting. He even looks down to see it happen.

it doesn't, that was just bantz. but it does confirm intel agency false flag that was rehearsed but they didn't clean up the place after the practice run

Attached: 1550141960797.png (706x627, 352K)

Maybe. I'd have to go watch the longer video though. I just checked the 90 second clip I saved earlier.

>Maybe. I'd have to go watch the longer video though. I just checked the 90 second clip I saved earlier.

anyone have link to vid? i haven't seen it yet

Niggers smell like shit.

Its being used as by the media to launch a campaign against the "Alt Right"/Q followers. Everything, down to the audio tracks in his car, scream "alt right".
Gun says
>For Q
>1488 on the scope
>remove kebab
Lots of other stuff written on his gear that I'll rip apart later on.

Get ready for a media onslaught against the right.

Attached: falseflag.png (838x608, 477K)

ok yeah it was probably that
false alarm disregard thread

"False flag" niggers are some of the most fucking retarded people on the planet

I just double checked. It falls forward off of him and bounces to the ground. It's not during reloading like someone else said.

>For Q
how many layers of irony deep was this dude?

files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

>For Q
It says For Rotherham you fuckign retard. False flag niggers kys

Attached: 1552617307586nz.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

You are retarded.Open your eyes and watch him drop the magazine at the 7min mark betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

Just for future reference the moment he throws it away is at 6:51
he had already taken out from the gun

you guys are absolute fruitcakes but i do have to say that he had excellent self control in a stressful situation for a civilian. Not impossible but its really unusual.

Even the music at the end, gas gas gas initial D eurobeat, which was used in the now iconic 2016 voter tallying meme video. This was meticulously made to ensure the blame would be put on Jow Forums.
confirmed preplaced mag

Rewatch the video. You are an idiot.

Look up, at the 20 second mark in webm. It's already there. Here's part 2 where he does drop a magazine.

Attached: 1552617409383nz2.webm (640x356, 1.25M)

If you think coming onto this board and saying "that's retarded" is ever going to work, you're retarded.

WTF wasn't he listening to "Pumped Up Kicks", this is a false flag, he was not a true user.

just woke up. quick rundown please

it looks like he throws it away at 0:16 here around 6:50 here, he could've thrown it at that moment OP is a faggot

Mudslide or not, these people were just going to a place that made them feel safe. Kinda gross is you ask me.

>be austrialian on vacation on new zealand
>be angry at mudslimes blowing up your people
>live stream shooting at mosque while being a full blown memefaggot all the way
>this
jews were the good goys all along as always

News media are specifically emphasising finding out "Where'd the group communicate & plan, how'd they figure out how to make bombs, where and how did they get guns & ammo.
I think this is gonna get very interesting for Aus & NZ

buscate alguien para garchar pedazo de puto haciendo ver al pais en reflejo a tu ignorancia, pegate un tiro gil

white incel blames muslims for "white genocide" even though most of them only reproduce with other muslims and white women simply refuse to have sex with him

by next week there will be several times as many new immigrants and immigrants giving birth to replace the ones he killed

kill yourself

memeflag being a kike... again.

For anyone who is confused
pic related is from the long vid

Attached: temp.png (1267x346, 292K)

Kind of like how Europe used to be for the natives that live there.

Not likely as Q wouldn't want to damage 8ch's reputation while still larping

KEK

kys faggot what have you contributed? nothing gtfo

IT'S MOSSAD LIZARRD PEOOPEL SHILLING GUYS I AM NOT RETURDED AT NOT HUR DUR NUCK FIGGERS

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Ever on and on
I continue, circling
With nothing but my hate
On a carousel of agony.
Until slowly I forget
And my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see
That I can’t break free
I’m slipping throuh the cracks
Of a black eternity

Fuck off. You can see it on the ground before he puts the light over it. On the video with full audio there is no sound whatsoever during that part of anything hitting the ground and regardless of the carpet a full mag is going to make a clatter noise with the ammo inside of it.

OP is dumb, but it's still a false flag.

Mossad here. Can confirm it's us

whatcha gonna do about it?

Attached: comfypepe.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>it's not a false flag
breh

Attached: 1535826556831.png (426x510, 154K)

Im glad your pedophile cult member family is dead.
Please dont try to ruin our celebration.

This is fucke up

there's a little clinky sound bro listen closely at around 6:49 in the original vid
can you give timestamp of where the mag is seen before 6:49-6:51? big if true

damn. se we can expect something exploding in Europe soon

Prove it you weak monkey

The magazine is 100% there before and it seems too far away to have been dropped accidentally. The video also confirms he picks up the same magazine later on.

Goddamit, I'm going to bed. Hopefully the site isn't taken down.

no blood, glow nigger confirmed

nvm I just realized the "clinky sound" is the muzies breaking the window through which they tried to escaped
you are right that the mag made no sound if it was indeed dropped

no, it seems he dropped it purposefully although it's true that it didn't make an audible sound but I can't see it before 6:49 which is the moment he could've thrown it away

LiveLeak has edited the video to not include when he enters the mosque.

pretty suspect

At 20 seconds into you can just barely make it out before he sweeps it with the light.

>subvert
Statistically he's right about (((those))) in the know, but it still screams false flag now...

>Greece
>talking shit about replacement
You fucking faggot. Did you forget what Soros did to you already?

Attached: 1552591785003.png (1000x1000, 2.25M)

A million times THIS.
Shills are out in serious force today.

VIDEO IS 16 MINUTES OF PURE KINO.

>MOSSAD OPERATION CONFIRMED
It sure seems convenient that a "hello, fellow whites" guy says "Jews in Israel aren't a problem" and then does a thing to distract the world from Israel killing Muslims in Gaza.

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 30K)

there's plenty of blood tho
too much blaming the mudslimes and (((birth rates))) and not the actual issue, open borders
by that moment he'd already thrown it there. he throws it away just before looking into the door to the right
yeah he might've avoided directly naming them to not get suicided in jail, but then again why focus on the birth rates rather than immigration? it's impossible to fight against immigration just by increasing birth rates and shooting a mosque now and then
if he really believed that he was a total brainlet

>1000% Jow Forumstard
>Except that he never blamed the Jews for anything
>And he supported the existence of the state of Israel
Biggest false flag ever.

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (377x550, 30K)

Dude, I downloaded the full video from livelink before they took it down. There's no sound to indicate he tossed it on the ground and the way the mag is marked up in white out marker with various sayings also makes it blend in with the carpet design. It was strategically placed there before the fact.

Tits or gtfo

DINGDINGDING

No I mean he might actually either might've been an false flag op. If he wasn't, he's still drawing attention to the collective (((issue))) at hand. I still don't buy fully into accelerationism but I guess we'll find out anyway now. One helluva spark.

This can't be real. I looked on the map, can't find Zealand or New Zealand.

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 16K)

yup
it'll be interesting to study his genealogical tree for CIA connections for some concrete proof and whether he was on (((medications)))
>mosque
>not a synagogue
nigger plz
why do the chosen people always seem to avoid certain death by a hair's width? (see 911 where they were all out of the towers just by coincidence)
this. he's repeating literally every meme. for fucks sake it almost seems that (((they))) made the script just before yang gang became a thing. yet the jews dindu nuffin wrong

No, I know
I downloaded the vid from the original youtube post
I corrected myself here

Maybe

>he's still drawing attention to the collective (((issue))) at hand
just enough to not seem like an OBVIOUS shill. just like the typical zionists e-celebs will sometimes throw us a bone and accept israel might not be perfect. but he barely mentions them in the whole manifesto, like he's trying to draw attention away from them

>uruguay
>jews this jews that
Shut the fuck up little bitch boy, okay?
This is EPIC.

The magazines are black you dumb fuck. Does that white shoe shaped object on a green carpet look like a black mag covered in the white writing to you?

Dumb cunt.

The first song was strange. Then the British Grenadiers March to battle, then I think the Fire I Need You to Burn was when he planned to light the mosque ablaze then Gas Gas for the getaway. All set to music to remind him of the plan and time.

>MOSSAD OPERATION CONFIRMED
>this blur is a magazine he picks up
How the fuck do you retards manage to grab onto the dumbest shit every damn time? Why the fuck would Mossad leave a single mag in the mosque for a false flag when they could easily have the shooter hold it.

There’s nobody in Mossad HQ saying “oh well in case he runs out of bullets let’s leave a single magazine strewn in the hallway”

They are god's chosen people

Islam is the mosque of satan and they are literally causing white genocide by peacefully praying in their mosque after immigrating legally

Attached: odigo.png (878x309, 33K)

Bump

no u

that IS the mag you dumb fuck
it looks gray cuz he's shining the light on it