How badly malnurished is this body?

How badly malnurished is this body?

Attached: sketch-1551377283582.png (1080x1598, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmi-m.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: sketch-1551377218970.png (1124x1080, 644K)

Thats just a neck. Fairly low body weight. But thats just the neck. Where the fucks the rest?

Don't have any other pics, for better or worse. The wrist area used to have a huge bone bump, and the hands had giant veins showing through, and the ribs showed. Pic after weight gained. Is this normal to still have a visible bone bump or would you consider this as still being underweight?

Attached: DSC_1592.jpg (3840x2160, 1.96M)

Another view. I have no clue what normal weight is, and whether I should worry still, hence why I'm posting here.

Attached: sketch-1551381222528.png (1297x1080, 654K)

This is something you should consult a doctor about.

My real doctor has breast cancer and the new temporary doc is retarded and bad at English. He just avoids my questions about weight.

Bump

retard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmi-m.htm

That moment when a rich anom recommends visiting a doctor because he doesn't understand that not everyone has the luxury of being able to spend 100$ for info you could easily google.

Op just look at a bmi chart ffs

You do realize bmi isn't everything, right? Just because x person has the bmi of 19 and is healthy, most people with the same bmi won't be very healthy. It allegedly also depends on race, age, what activities you do, etc. A lot of doctors will tell you to use measuring tape on your limbs and torso and not rely on bmi numbers too much in fact.

Use a scale you fucking retard.

Refer to
The previous doctor I had who actually was helpful literally said bmi is just the lazy way to quickly check yourself and should never be something you rely on. Measuring your limbs, wrists, torso, chest, etc, is much better than bmi. Sadly I couldn't continue my visits with my doctor before she got replaced by a retard who barely understands English and avoids answering my questions.

From the little you've shown us you look very thin but it's really hard to tell from this photo. Can you get on a scale?

>Measuring your limbs, wrists, torso, chest, etc, is much better than bmi.
Then measure your body parts? Dumbass?

He is not unhealthy at all. You are upset by his ability to hold a conversation while you have to breathe. You are fat. Is all.

Also he's one of mine just back off. He doesn't need to prove that to you. You helped them for a long time believing yourself. Get a grip.

I have no idea what are the proper measurements for my body, retard. Would of done that if I knew.

What the fuck? What are you talking about, I have 0 clue.

Nigga, you look like you just escaped Auschwitz, you better start eating boy. You're just skinny , it's not really unhealthy but it isn't exactly healthy , you need to start doing something, get the Home workout app and try it first afterward if you like it maybe hit the gym, that will increase your appetite. I was the same , I started with the home workout app afterwards went to the gym and I started putting on some pounds.

Attached: 1551285152434.jpg (255x220, 7K)

I dunno, like 5 or 6, my dude.

>Nigga, you look like you just escaped Auschwitz
>You're just skinny , it's not really unhealthy but it isn't exactly healthy
So am I dangerously emaciated or no? Probably no, but enough that my body is harming itself, I assume.

>you better start eating boy
I have begun that, half a year in and now at least my bmi says I'm "normal" weight, but the way my body looked kinda seemed weird.

>you need to start doing something, get the Home workout app and try it first afterward if you like it maybe hit the gym, that will increase your appetite
Shit, didn't know. Thanks, man. My apetite receptors according to an anorexic chick got ruined due to years of my mother starving me. But is the gym really an ideal idea for a slightly underweight female? Shouldn't I do jogging instead? I heard that's better for women.

Attached: 1529057462791.jpg (500x437, 94K)

You're a woman? Why are you so thin?

>do you have low energy?
>do you sleep all the time?
>do you get dizzy and out of breath doing regular things?
>do your joints hurt?
What are your goals exactly aside from attention?
If you think youre malnourished eat more, if not then dont
Your doctor would also say something, if not then again, if you think you're too skinny eat some more and get fit

For a woman you look pretty thin, but you haven't even taken the time to post a full body picture. Ignore the retards who recommend gym and to follow the modern culture regarding the 'ideal female body'. Women should avoid lifting weights and running like the plague; only 'exercise' should be something equivalent to or exactly common household work.
So, if you want help from this thread you should post some or all of these:
>weight
>height
>full body pic
>what your current diet consists of

>tfw male and even thinner than OP

Why is it only weird if I'm female? My mother was mentally ill and force starved me and my sister, she was living her illness out on us.

>>do you have low energy?
Unsure what your standard is. Likely not, likely I'm slightly below average there.

>>do you sleep all the time?
Only after I gained 15kg and reached 20 bmi. Been sleeping less lately when I began to eat more fruit.

>>do you get dizzy and out of breath doing regular things?
Not anymore, since I gained weight.

>>do your joints hurt?
No.

>What are your goals exactly
Reach whatever weight would be healtheist for me, whatever that is. I can't trust my own views on my body since my mentally ill mother brainwashed me into thinking eugania cooney tier bodies are "normal".

>If you think youre malnourished eat more
I almost never gave an apetite, but I try.

>Your doctor would also say something
My main did before she got cancer/chemo therapy, my current one is shit and doesn't say anything. Most he did was give me a blood test that showed nothing.

I know 3 males irl who are more thin than me, and they don't even have anorexia. They just have single moms. Please see a hospital that can give you special water based food, until you can start eating solid foods until you recover. Fucks sake, user. Can you even digest food still? Do you have depression?

>>weight
52kg sometimes 54kg, the weight jumps around

>>height
1.64 or 1.63

>>full body pic
Kind of hard when you're female, and when you don't have any mirrors for a proper angle/view.

>>what your current diet consists of
Random because I'm broke for the next 2 months. But I try to follow the 1940s-1950s American food pyramid with the occational fast food to cheat. I try to eat genuine tuna for D occationally, minimal fruit daily, meat or egg daily for protein, vegetables once every couple days but primarily cherry tomatoes or carrots since it's most sugary/"fat", low fat milk (my roommate is fat and I share milk with him), Greek yogurt or fruit yogurt a few times monthly.

Attached: flat1000x1000075f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

To add, I follow the 50s American diet since it was designed during a time everyone was physically active and thin, so it has a lot of calories and fat that's helped me somewhat gain weight.

USA healtcare is so cruel. Sometimes I forget that it can be really hard for people here to just go to a doc.
Anyway, you should go to a doc, OP. Also, what is your IMC?

Attached: 1445964324298.jpg (249x188, 17K)

poor fag lol