The woman getting shot and hysterically screaming for help before being put down like a stray dog

>the woman getting shot and hysterically screaming for help before being put down like a stray dog
God died a little more today.

Attached: 14461828167178.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
mega.nz/#!ifplmYBT!u0kT-fHb70XltBp-NNE4iBmlKQvkfd2Sa9M0-bocC5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She shouldn't have been in New Zealand. Nobody wants what is coming and yet it's inevitable. Jow Forums genuinely does want peace and to have peace the migrations must cease and be reversed. The longer our nations procrastinate on this issue the more terrible suffering and tragic wasting of lives will be required.

God has been dead for a long time, brother.

Attached: wellshit.png (366x375, 208K)

that was the best part

friend this happens often in our world
dont spend too much time on the internet, seems you wont enjoy the deeper parts

i give it less than six months before NZ opens its borders completely

What's the problem, you wash the mud off your clothes dont'cha?

Attached: tumblr_mtmdxbQpAh1sec63co1_500.gif (500x249, 479K)

How many shitskins would she shit out in her lifetime? Grow a fucking spine.

Until our children don't have to worry about being cut in half by savages, nothing is too far

Attached: Ebba.jpg (255x255, 16K)

Don't disagree. I don't like what happened today but it's been completely inevitable for a while and it will definitely happen again multiple times in the coming years

Yeah, I'm shedding a big fat tear over a Muslim

Attached: 137046028104.jpg (1020x759, 74K)

She just needed tucked in for her dirt nap.

Attached: 1469336026388.jpg (640x473, 64K)

That was enough for me, stopped watching. Hope he burns in hell and anyone so devoid of empathy and human decency that they agree with this piece of garbage can burn with him. I await your edgy replies telling me how "new" I must be and to go back to le-reddits.

you want a race war? thats whats gunna happen

Your god muhammed not ours

Attached: 1540657316089.jpg (201x251, 10K)

Attached: 1548897576527.gif (540x303, 1.97M)

Hes at the same level as the bataclan killers. Guy was crazy.

you will be humiliated

You'll die in a gutter screaming for help like that young muslim woman.

Oh fucking hell!

This guy gets it.

Well see you filthy kaffir, well see

Meh battlefield 5 had better voice acting AND graphics nigger

Attached: 1552589110925.jpg (874x591, 77K)

This, people will have a collective fit about some tourists getting gutted then turn around and applaud this utter fucking disgrace to the human race. Fuck off, killing innocents is for absolute cowards.

>killing some random tourists in the mountains because your religion says so is the same as killing people to stop said cancerous religion from spreading in your homeland

Attached: 1537737989875.png (375x424, 193K)

>killing innocent people with the wrong religion is okay, they were in my homeland anyway
literally both this sped and the shitskins, it's the same thing

They are invaders Sven, this is why your country is dead.

Worshipers of Baal Killed!

18 Then Jehu gathered all the people together, and said to them, “Ahab served Baal a little, Jehu will serve him much. 19 Now therefore, call to me all the prophets of Baal, all his servants, and all his priests. Let no one be missing, for I have a great sacrifice for Baal. Whoever is missing shall not live.” But Jehu acted deceptively, with the intent of destroying the worshipers of Baal. 20 And Jehu said, [a]“Proclaim a solemn assembly for Baal.” So they proclaimed it. 21 Then Jehu sent throughout all Israel; and all the worshipers of Baal came, so that there was not a man left who did not come. So they came into the [b]temple of Baal, and the temple of Baal was full from one end to the other. 22 And he said to the one in charge of the wardrobe, “Bring out vestments for all the worshipers of Baal.” So he brought out vestments for them. 23 Then Jehu and Jehonadab the son of Rechab went into the temple of Baal, and said to the worshipers of Baal, “Search and see that no servants of the Lord are here with you, but only the worshipers of Baal.” 24 So they went in to offer sacrifices and burnt offerings. Now Jehu had appointed for himself eighty men on the outside, and had said, “If any of the men whom I have brought into your hands escapes, whoever lets him escape, it shall be his life for the life of the other.”

25 Now it happened, as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, that Jehu said to the guard and to the captains, “Go in and kill them; let no one come out!” And they killed them with the edge of the sword; then the guards and the officers threw them out, and went into the [c]inner room of the temple of Baal. 26 And they brought the sacred pillars out of the temple of Baal and burned them. 27 Then they broke down the sacred pillar of Baal, and tore down the [d]temple of Baal and made it a refuse dump to this day. 28 Thus Jehu destroyed Baal from Israel.

How can you be a swede on Jow Forums and still be this cucked? Go look at what Islam's done to your country in just the last decade. There are no innocent Muslims anymore. Not after Manchester, not after Bataclan, and not after Rotterham. If you turn out to be just as much of a pussy as your forefathers were, then your children will suffer hell

But all those men who died dont count I guess.

Fuck roasties.

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all

Jesus christ you stupid subrbarbinate, there is no war going on. You have brainworms and you are socially isolated.

Yeah i couldn’t watch past that moment either, fucking closed the page and put my phone away.

>dude let me tell you about your country
Get help, don't belive everything you read on the internet

>God died because a heathen worshipping a pagan deity of fertility/war died
No, in fact it's pretty clear that those who worship the Bull are to be put down.

How many opinion sliding threads will be created with this exact same meme of the "screaming woman" moment of this staged video.
kys OP glownigger.

>no war going on
Some people will never see it. Shame

Sad that you newfags haven't opened your eyes yet. Maybe the next Muslim terror attack will

Attached: 05F848B0-407C-4FE4-A4D0-BB714821E118.gif (600x1067, 3.43M)

there is a lot of catching up to do if they want to give muslims back half of the shit theyve pulled over the last 2 decades

>Human decency
hahahaha go sterilize yourself faggot, oh wait you're probably castrated already

Attached: 1527859323781.jpg (994x1180, 123K)

hmm me like kefir

Attached: russia-cuisine-kefir-3.jpg (863x800, 248K)

>MUH MOOSLIM VIKTEMZ

I don't think you understand the full implications.
I've been here on Jow Forums for more than a decade, and i'm pretty sure that i've watched way worse shit over the years, like i presume all of you did as well.
But this is different.
You see, we used to laugh at all those pesky mexican cartels beheading people -innocents as well- because they had troubles with some of their family members, and thought beheading their children and then shoving the heads triumphantly around was a good way to assert dominance between drug cartels.
We used to laugh at all those "sandniggers" getting blasted in those Iraq\Syria videos by bombs and assorted shenanigans, or even just ISIS killing people and then, again, showing us the prizes of their murders by either impaling the corpses somewhere or just crucify people.
Remember all those execution videos? That was good shit, right?
People being burned alive and then recorded on tape, people being killed by 5 years old kids with Mujahideen clothes.
Remember the good times of that whole Ukraine shitstorm that happened in 2014? Almost 5 years ago?
We used to laugh at that too, and thought it was funny, as slavs were killing each other while houses were morphed into colanders from the constant shelling and innocents were dying all the time in Donetsk.
Or when random brazilians decided to kill people -often children- for mixed reasons and then posting the same videos themselves to liveleak?
That was fun, wasn't it?
This is different.
This didn't happen in some backwater third world shithole country that nobody cares about, this happened in a first world country.
Could have happened behind the house of user lurking right now, and maybe it did.
I am not horrified nor enjoying any of this.
I'm just disappointed, as it seems that tier of violence is now on my doorstep.

Attached: 15461787268281.gif (320x240, 1.88M)

It was mercy.

I don't get why Jow Forums is so upset, it's not like any people actually died, just Muslims

I didn't read any of this, fuck muslims

not many laughed when ukraine happend clearly you were not here back when that hapend pol supported and notified half the world before any "news agency" the "on scene reporters" regurgitated hours old news that pol had live feeds to stop pretending

Imagine how the little girls being run over in Nice felt.

>I am not horrified nor enjoying any of this.
You were pretty naive, then, friend, because the cartel and ISIS violence was always a taste of what was to come. What else would you expect when those same Mexicans are flooding into the US and those same Muslims are flooding into Europe? At least with this, you don't have to personally worry. Not unless you plan on going to any mosques

>i give it less than six months before NZ opens its borders completely

This. They just signed the UN Migration pact and the politicians sick answer to "Fix this" will be more Muslims.

When you import the third world en masse, the third world way of life comes to you.

Why is it so rare to find someone with consistent views? I agree with you completely. If anyone actually wants to reverse the destruction of western civilization, this retard just set you waaay back and brought about a lot of sympathy for Muslims, and immigrants more generally. He killed a few dozen, thousands more will pour in as a result of the legislation this will cause.

Go off yourself you stupid burger

The shooter is a piece of shit, he is stooping to the ways of their customs and culture. That's not what western civilization is about. To gun down an innocent screaming woman like that is cowardly and similar to what a Muslim extremist would do. Thanks to this retard, now everyone is going to have a reason to hate the west even more.

The world is better off without you. Think about that next time you are feeling down.

Its sad its come to this. But it was inevitable. What did anyone with common sense think the end result of two decades of subverting western culture would be?

>thousands more will pour in as a result of the legislation this will cause.
And so we will be brought closer to the inevitable brink, the promised 'rivers of blood' civil war conditions that are the end result of multiculturalism. God, talk about consistency.

There is no mercy.

Attached: Crusader.png (400x400, 236K)

Werent they castrating people, gouging eye balls out and shit at the bataclan... Or nobody has even said it officially but everyone knows thats how it went down.

you thought this is a joke, for the lulz, this is real. There is no hiding from it, we are all in on this wild ride and there is no escape from this hell.

wahh wahh muh poor muzzie woman.

Maybe for the sake of argument I will say this muzzie lady was a contributor to society and she was very nice to her neighbors etc.

But that do you think happens to this nice muzzie lady when the country becomes majority islamic?

I'll tell you, she falls right back into line because Muslim men OWN muslim women, she can freely walk around in NZ become there are enough white people to shame her muslim husband into letting her off her leash.

But the second Muslim becomes the majority she will submit right back to being a true muslim woman and become an enemy.

fuck you

Attached: af-composite-victims-22.jpg (750x500, 78K)

Yeap
nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/

cringe and blue pilled.

kys now, so we don't have to put you down later

>this happened in a first world country.
Where the fuck have you been? What about Nice, the Bataclan shooting in fucking PARIS, knife and bomb attacks in London. A dozen bombings/shootings in the U.S. This has been on our doorsteps for YEARS.

Is it different to you because someone turned the tables for once?

Attached: 1472350984455.gif (320x240, 603K)

The formatting on this post is atrocious and I didn't read it. I just want to reply so you look past my post and see the image attached when you're looking for (you)s.

Attached: 1540538425712.gif (741x674, 118K)

>This didn't happen in some backwater third world shithole country that nobody cares about
That's where you're wrong, bucko.

How many whites have died screaming for mercy at the hands of Muslims? Only because you have seen it first hand, you can't handle it? Well welcome to reality....

Not gonna lie, I nutted. It was beautiful.

Yeah that's when I came too

watching that vid on your phone.

lol u are fucked, hope your voting record is all dem.

>hysterically screaming

Hello r*ddit.

Why the fuck do not you do that but with jews Jow Forums? Just fucking do it
Then with mexicans or something like that

omg it's like you WANT to fucking die ok goatbreath

Keep accelerating

this.

Someone provide a link to vid
also
>feeling sorry for pakis in white countries
no one wants them here no one asked them to come here, they are parasites who rape our kids and commit terrorism

www.therightstuff.biz
www.dailystormer.name
www.goytalk.com

Attached: D5FFF5EB-38CD-45E0-A59E-98A12A690A86.jpg (1000x1432, 178K)

Whoa nigger, do you really expect me to read all that shit, by you?

I don't remember this

>womeme getting BTFO
BASED

I dont think ill ever forget this one

Attached: 1492553101135.jpg (141x166, 5K)

>40 deaths.

God bless this user.

Where’s the video link?

Stop invading the ME then
Stonstealing thier oil
Stop supporting Israel
Stop picking all the kings and queens who serve ur interests and their own people
U have it backward bud

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

mega.nz/#!ifplmYBT!u0kT-fHb70XltBp-NNE4iBmlKQvkfd2Sa9M0-bocC5I

>God died a little more today.

#Partandparcel

fuck off you cucked faggot, none of this has anything to do with it, the only reason these ‘people’ are in white countries are because of the traitors and cucks in power

Attached: B6A904E8-2947-4035-B70B-0B505DC87354.jpg (250x187, 6K)

>Flag
Thanks for confirming this as a false-flag nigger.
You realise your attempts to 'shut us down' will not work, and inevitably blow up in your faces?

I agree with all of that. It should be stopped along with ending migration and repatriating those already here.

>my culture is so fucking shit that i want to kill everyone else so the only culture left is my own bland,uninteresting and uninspiring culture.

neck yourself faggot, this is why white people will be extinct in a few hundred years because of daft cunts like you. News flash: Nobody besides a small gaggle of some dumb cunts like you will stand with some shit like this. Like it or not your kind are going to be extinct within the next 200 years. Deal with it now or overdose on antidepressants.

she was a muslim scum right? i don't like the white blood spilled

Whites aren't native to new Zealand

You sound like a faggot. Kys.

Attached: E68E01A2-4923-43F5-8F8F-064FD25CC897.jpg (1011x582, 203K)

thanks user

>kebab remover written on gun
holy fuck this timeline

Attached: 11EAFEA2-2E3E-48EC-9C7C-FD02C5169AF2.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

pic related

Attached: 1003F2B8-A021-427A-869A-48F011DA749F.png (1334x750, 1.01M)

Meme related

Attached: 4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

She is no longer a problem.