Help meee

>help meee
>help meee
>help meee
>BANG
>BANG
Did anyone else feel an undeniable glee at this moment? I could imagine this being done to every single kike, black, arab, and spic in America and Europe. Just imagine ten thousand strong, willful white men rushing through a city, one block at a time, dragging the garbage out into the streets, and executing them, leaving their bodies to be collected from the curb later. All I can see in this "atrocity" is the faces of all the white victims of nonwhite murder, rape, and torture being vindicated at last. Incredible.

Attached: c0eb3395ce2a62b5ec1c238d71f75677e5262a6f619731aa4eb184febff580d0.jpg (1440x1614, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IAJFCxAP_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm with the FBI. We'll be in touch.

Attached: 1542873681695.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

get some help man.

Attached: 1359350967512.png (511x428, 252K)

I get where you're coming from but it's pretty distasteful that it has come to this. She and her people shouldn't have been in New Zealand to begin with. It's only going to get worse until the west has governments that rule in the interest of their people.

Your the one that needs fucking help.

We arent allowed to have opinions now are we? No, not if they are a tad too edgy right?

Well guess what, the revolution is coming,soon we will have death squads killing every sand nigger we see.

Where were your "feels" when it was white men, women, and children being raped and tortured to death?

Yes, I know. The longer we let it go on, the bloodier the solution becomes. It is fight or die now, and has been since the 90's.

Attached: black on white crimes the media ignores.png (1453x592, 1.31M)

I agree to that point, it might seem edgy but I couldn’t help but smile at that part. Plus the get away was pure kino

Subscribe 2 pewdiepie

>Well guess what, the revolution is coming,soon we will have death squads killing every sand nigger we see.
Nice LARP kiddo, but you'll see tomorrow when the BBC wakes up that this is going to be 24/7 for the next 2 weeks. Some fucker 9000 miles away is going to give Muslims in Britain a tool of leverage unless literally tens of thousands of people go out there right now as one-man shooters or have a nuclear bomb at their disposable.

Mark my words and wait for it. Your revolution won't happen in the next two weeks but a fuckton of pro-Islam shite is going to be non-stop in a few hours.

Are you an idiot? Most of my neighborhood is fucking armed including myself.

Attached: 078090F2-C262-402E-B5A5-17767A8D793C.jpg (1278x1390, 105K)

This thread has been reported to the FBI, you will all be on a watch list.
I'd cut you sick fucks throats myself if I could.

Attached: figure1.png (674x345, 20K)

it is one glorious moment in an even more glorious video
i love every second of it
i wish the video compression was not as bad, the one i have is 90 megs for 16 minutes, anyone has a bigger file with better quality?

>Glow in the dark

Just brushing the mud off my shoes

Attached: tumblr_mtmdxbQpAh1sec63co1_500.gif (500x249, 479K)

Fuck off nigger

Yeah, I couldn't help chuckle at it too. As he approached her my thought was "Oh, if only you knew what's next."
soft cunt

>graph conveniently ends on 2016
>fbi report lol like they give a fuck
retards like you are just pure spam here, but i love how SEETHING you all are

More violence from Australians.

Not very many people have a nuke at their disposable, but I am advising everyone in Europe to go out and kill some Muslims in their capital city on camera. It won't happen but it should :')

If you live in NZ, my advice is just don't. You'll be spending your life in a cage because Jow Forums threads made you angry about something 9000 miles away. Go kill some chink immigrants or something.

no cause white ppl r too busy cousin fuckin and role playing their viking ancestors to do such

i jerked off

Attached: 60013381_p0_master1200.jpg (1029x1200, 639K)

>cousin fucking
That's a Muslim thing.

Nice try CNN

real shit i used to work with one of the niggers that murdered that 12 year old girl

maybe sooner than you think faggot lol

fuck off fag

*BANG BANG*

Attached: AD683B6A-FDAB-4955-9540-04586AE6FF7F.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

I'd gut you alive, rip your face off subhuman.
All nazi lice need to be exterminated, you better be scared WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS.

Attached: 875786576463.jpg (1800x1195, 469K)

>Where were your "feels" when it was white men, women, and children being raped and tortured to death?

people kill people, such is human nature.

Why are you so concerned with a future that you won't belong to, or a group of people that you share nothing but a few traits with?

ethno cucks truly are the biggest idiots

It was at this moment I subscribed to PewDiePie

Yeah.

I was giggling out loud. What the fuck have I become? Is this how Anakin felt after he cut that nigger's hand off?! I have really crossed a line but I have no idea into what.

Attached: breadhorrorface.jpg (289x213, 11K)

nice education

Attached: consanguinity.jpg (699x355, 39K)

>tad too edgy
you're literally revelling in the execution of an innocent woman who was begging for her life. You've become the people you despised it's hilarious

Based.

kys

How mad were you about Bataclan Akmed? I think you got a taste of your own medicine and realized it tastes like shit.

Has anyone else noticed the "tone" of the leftists and cuckolds with this event? It is MUCH less "talking down" and cynical, one of our boys did something really hardcore and now they are no longer laughing. Real shit.

Just because you don't agree with the rules of the game doesn't mean it isn't being played, or that you can dodge the consequences of losing.

This is a war where your skin is your uniform, lad.

Attached: 0ecbc16964cc7bd4c0908077137c41de1ea9304f9f546fd78d8b1a38ec88128b.jpg (1000x1000, 807K)

>bunch of americans killed in black on white violence
What is the relevance? Literally who gives a shit? Did he mention that once?

He was talking about Islam and its terror campaign.

Attached: Ebba_kerlund_11_was_killed_as_she_walked_home_from_school-a-37_1491944694378.jpg (306x306, 16K)

bump

yes I felt unimaginable glee

If the enemy's tactics work, don't complain. Adopt those tactics and improve upon them.

>innocent
There are no innocents in a race war. Civilians are units on the board. Israel gets this, which is why they're so hell-bent on moving families into Syrian and Palestinian lands they've pushed their lines past.

>mudshits get ganked
>ABLOO ABLOO INNOCENT WAMAN ABLOO ABLOO

Based schizto shitposter removing terrorists, future terrorists, and terrorist incubators.

You're dead. Come to Adelaide roach, I'll gut you.

Attached: 34324324324.jpg (1785x1200, 512K)

That's because it didn't happen in the US. Their views on gun control just got shattered.

He ended her pain. What a gentleman.

>It is MUCH less "talking down" and cynical, one of our boys did something really hardcore and now they are no longer laughing.
>our boys
This is the problem. You're all between 4000-9000 miles away shitposting with no real dedication to expelling Islam from Europe. It's 5am in Britain, and early in the rest of Europe, wait a few hours and see how this is going to be used for weeks on end as proof that Muslims are victims too, and the 2014-2016 European terror campaign was not exceptional.

I'm white you filthy terrorist scum, we've had enough of this shit, no more nazis we aren't going to tolerate this much longer.

ahahaha mudskin identified

That's why there's always so much "false flag" shilling after one of these incidents.

The enemy knows they work, and wants to prevent more of them, because they're the one thing that can shut them down.

The left wouldn't be talking shit or threatening violence if this were a weekly occurrence. They'd be cowering in fear and hiding in attics.

Glee? No. Just disgust at the liberals shoving each other out of the way to blame every white person for this, and get attention.

The same people who moaned "It's NOT terrorism!" and "it's not all muslims!" every time muslims commit a mass killing.

I feel a terrible sense of satisfaction that the muslims are having done to them, what they've been doing all over the world for thousands of years.

All black and brown people are operating under the same flag. The Jews and there golems exist only to smash our race's future and franchise.

All whites are on the same team, friend. A victory for one is a victory for all.

Fuck off sand nigger

Anyone else notice JF's stream about this was taken down very quickly?

Attached: 3.png (1136x640, 650K)

they're not your enemy you double niggers, they're innocent people who were invited in by the government.

this

do it for her

Attached: 1552325376385.jpg (1024x751, 172K)

I'm white, not every white person is a monstrous terrorist like you, some of us are human.
You're going to hang by your balls.

Attached: 343434343243232334343.jpg (835x1200, 94K)

>I'm white

Attached: 1508631691661.jpg (724x678, 45K)

lol reporting to fbi good job dummy your not actually anonymous here dumb inbred

Mudshits are already eroding Europe. They are already running over people with trucks, grooming children, and attacking your police with knives. They make our pavement apes look tame. This violence against them will change nothing except rattle the community. If more of you actually bothered to step on a roach every now and then it wouldn't be that big of a problem.

>you're literally revelling in the execution of an innocent woman who was begging for her life.

Nothing new around here, with incels reveling in the beheading of white women by muslims, and gleefully talking about jerking off to it, calling them sluts and whores who deserved it.

>All whites are on the same team, friend. A victory for one is a victory for all.
A few dead Muslim slugs 9000 miles away is a victory for Islam in virtue signalling and swaying public opinion, if (like I said) this is going to be non-stop for weeks on end.

It's going accelerationism if literally tens of thousands go out right this very second and gun down a bunch of mosques, preferably in places like Paris, London, Berlin, Belgium, the Netherlands, etc.

You can view this as a victory for whites but I guarantee its only going to empower Muslims in Europe in this very second.

>gladly take part in the Jewish/liberal plan to destroy white homelands and the race itself
>groom children for prostitution, destroy or convert historical monuments built by whites, steal money from the taxpayer
>"d-dindu nuffin!!!"
They accept the Jewish invitation to the feeding frenzy in white homes. They are not "innocent".

your grandkids will be short, squat, brown little mud people chittering in their mongrel mud language

This is the most jewish thing ive ever read on Jow Forums

Attached: 7gqu.jpg (634x679, 65K)

Expect retaliation and expect it soon
when we hit
we hit hard

Attached: hold it right there.png (446x435, 70K)

liberals don't have children, user.

They reap what they sow. Smell the coffee comrades, TINVOWOOT.

Nope. From what I've already seen IRL and here, this shooting is offereing a fantastic way to bring up Islamic terrorism.

>bwaaah poor muslims :(((
>yeah wow poor muslims oh hey have you seen the statistics on Islamic terrorism?
>u-uh no user have you seen captain marvel hehe ;/

and you’ll get more white spergouts
in return.

>i'm white
>we have had enough of this

Attached: hmmmmm.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

5th stage of the grieving process. Acceptance.

that ice cream looks good

Attached: 902.png (1000x1057, 38K)

'the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.'

kek

>This violence against them will change nothing except rattle the community.
It will empower them and be used as a political token until ethnic displacement reaches breaking point, and breaking point (imo) will be when peoples lives are personally affected.

I wish 10,000 people would go and do something right this second and accelerate things, one guy in a mosque is just a guy who is going to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Look up Jo Cox. A British MP some guy gunned down during the Brexit campaign and he's just going to spend the rest of his life in a cage. He didn't accelerate shit, and was the #1 talking point at the end of the campaign to leave the EU.

You are just scared that someone has shown what can be done

I don't give a shit, I'll be dead you psycho scum and that's not going to happen anyway.
If you want an ethnostate, FUCKING MOVE TO ICELAND YOU SICK FUCK

Attached: 1552361037081.gif (320x240, 2.49M)

can confirm

Suck your brothers dick faggot .

Self-deport shitskin

>you

Attached: D1n59ZfWwAE_Px2.jpg (1024x928, 178K)

I mean we as in human beings, you disqualify. You are a demon that needs to be purged.

Attached: eb37708d8c9ed209579dfda78f95715e.jpg (1610x1642, 480K)

You're the one posting gore you sick individual

I lol’d. Payback is a bitch.

Attached: C7E64FD7-B87E-4FCD-88DF-92E4004C398D.jpg (959x723, 346K)

>I'll be dead
No you'll live long enough to see it. Your horrible mongrel faced grandkids

>live in shithole in the desert with no future prospects
>live in highly developed first world nation
it's not even a choice. I don't blame them for coming here when the opportunity presents itself. They're just pawns

Quiet down kid. You're a gutless faggot. And you're from S.A.

You're just as weak as piss as those you hate

I'm white subhuman.

On Zoloft I feel nothing

>9/11 = shooting someone after calling them a nigger
this is image is literally on Obama administration talking point, get the fuck out of here

>mfw you didn't read the manifesto

Attached: 1543146928924.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2IAJFCxAP_Y

You are going to die. All of you will fucking die.

Attached: USA USA USA USA USA USA USA.jpg (5192x3894, 2.13M)

Shut up retard

You're an honorary nigger

Attached: Set us back!.jpg (1292x248, 72K)

congratulations OP, you’re a faggot psychopath and an enemy of humanity just as much as mudslimes and jews

I'm posting art of nazi demons being purged, aren't they beautiful?

Attached: Justice.jpg (1200x854, 133K)

>All whites are on the same team, friend
You mutts are the ones sending these shitskins to white countries in the first place, you are on the exact opposite team of us whites.

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.

Civil war now. Kill them all

go for it partner.