Just kills 2 kids in cold blood

>just kills 2 kids in cold blood
Yeah, go and justify that. Only soulless pieces of shit can do this.
Subscribe to pewdiepie

Attached: fuckhead.jpg (640x356, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1/The_Great_Replacement_docx
youtube.com/watch?v=_oVwrpfo_QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus fucking christ he really killed a kid!

but the children were muslim so was it really a crime?

eye for an eye

Based aryan

he's merely washing the mud off his shirt what's the problem?

Attached: tumblr_mtmdxbQpAh1sec63co1_500.gif (500x249, 479K)

>children
>muslim
kids are literally incapable of understanding religion

Your moral high ground is on the bodies of Russian children. Know that your death won't mean anything.

Fucks muslims and fuck you

Muslims kill kids all the time who cares

SELF DEFENCE SITUATION

we dont care, muslims are not people, they´re invaders. get out of here fag

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:

Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all without mercy.

So how is he any better? Filthy animal just like any other muzzie.

the retard cult would make him a muslim anyway so was it really a crime to get rid of this future insurgent?

He should have used peaceful means, like a truck.

I have seen a security hologram of him... killing Younglings

Attached: ocn3sechdg511.jpg (636x288, 75K)

Whats the differences between a shit skin child and a shit skin adult? They're both not worth having alive

blame your government for using Jow Forums/8han to spread white supremacist propaganda in Europe/USA, even the fucking New Zealanders got caught up in this mess.

Haхyй пoшeл, кyкoлд eбaный.

Based. Let's massacre more innocents at prayer. Skru ur optiks lol, this totally isn't going to have consequences and backfire horribly on us tho right guiz?

Иди paccтpeливaй дeтeй, мpaзь, нe зaбyдь выeбaть, пepeд тeм кaк paccтpeлять, oни жe нe люди.

If I have to enter a mosque in tactical gear with 2 scoped rifles and shotguns and have to shoot through a crowd of muslims to protect myself, I will.

He did good, he did great
Those fucking subhuman kids would grow up mudshits, better kill them early on
oh man this guy really is the gift that keeps on giving, we gonna shitpost and make memes on him for DAYS to come

try and find the picture if the girl in Nice run over by the truck of peace. Funny how thats been memory holed by google

look at this fucking reddit boomer. end yourself

They do it right and left, that gives us right to do the same. An eye for an eye, fire vs fire. This is how the world works and worked ever before we were born.

Attached: 1495520539931.png (800x800, 497K)

wtf i hate white people now

Don't you get it, retard? He is literally same as sandniggers he claims to remove. If you're cheering for this you should fucking kys.

remember the school and children killed? or the theathre, u russian got some kids blood on your hand. Can't say Ill be crying tonight. Self defence situation, nobody invited them to the west.

>imagine having this much hate in your heart
i get its /pol, but if you genuinely believe that you should off yourself

speaking of which, why the fuck didnt this retard off himself? lol now new zealand taxpayers have to fund this degenerate retard

Fuck this guy. He makes anyone right wing look bad.

Attached: B20F7927-789F-48B6-8BB9-15028E5EFD10.jpg (600x1024, 196K)

its so simple for you to sweep decades of muslim violence under the rug isnt it you faggot

I assume your cool livestream will be uploaded shortly? Fuck you edgelord pussy. You aren't doing shit but running your damn mouth.

Yes. This is simply revenge for all the Islamic terrorism that has been plaguing New Zealand

Sometimes I think you guys are for real and not just shitposting.
>let me be a subhuman just like all those other subhuman
>eye for an eye
yep, confirmed for muslim

Attached: good goy.gif (501x585, 12K)

It really is despicable, should’ve been Jewish kids

part
a
r
c
e
l

How are those kids responsible for it?

but the reaction is different
you faggots didnt spam the last 1000 times moslems killed europeans
but here you are

yeah, not reading all that shit. go back.

But is it a white guy doing it while recording and chanting meme slurs?

>mass shooting should have honor
Do you realize how retarded you are? What difference does age make when he's killing random people?

Attached: B8BE305D96A34822B74868AF15F6DA53.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Breivik was probably better.

The children bear the sins of the father

You gues are really worse than muslim.
Not only you niggers not condoning his actions but cheering for murder.
Please remove yourself from genepool. Even autists have more empathy.

>children
That's all I needed to hear, kill it!

Why couldn't it have been a synagogue guys?

whats up with the crappy camera? no HD. Even cartel guys have better cameras.

Sure thing CIA

Good

Attached: 1518029502767.png (717x628, 43K)

keked

I can't stand it anymore niggers killed my sister, niggers raped my other sister, I can't stand this or for this.

lol where the fuck where you when children got killed at concerts, ran over by trucks and shot down by muslims.

and now you wanna get all sympathetic and shit?

Israel does it all the time

yo, hold up. Aren't you from Thailand?

Underrated post honestly

Attached: FB_IMG_1531757382340.jpg (495x285, 18K)

This is literally muslim ideology you're subscribing to by saying shit like this.

They are human beings first and foremost. The shooter is surely cursed now and will not find peace after death.

Don't care. Was funny as hell. Shut up, faggot.

Fuck I'm going to hell for laughing at this.

Probably was here shitposting about how sandniggers are animals. And so were you probably as well. Stop pretending.

Children of invaders do not stay children, they become adults and reproduce, creating more invaders to replace your people.They grow up and vote against your peoples own wishes, for the interests of their own people and identity. They grow up and take the potential homes of your own people for themselves, they occupy positions of power, remove wealth and destroy social trust.
Any invader you kill, of any age, is one less enemy your children will have to face.
Would you rather do the killing, or leave it to your children? Your grand children?

I'm going to flood their communities with drugs, its the only way.

You're the one whos pretending to have morals dude.

I literally don't give a shit about all this.

I blame Adult Swim for canceling MDE: World Peace.

He was a little slow, but the man literally became president just to please daddy

Based

Attached: 1538180834984.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

>They are human beings
debatable. primitive humanoid lifeforms would be more fitting.

that's the point

read his manifesto

Anyone got a link to the manifesto?

muslim muss sterben damit wir leben!

Europeans have a long and proud history of ethnic genocide.
It is their furious side.
It is why you do not push them too far or too hard.
Subscribe to pewdiepie

Calm down ivan, it's your country's troll farms proxy posting to make Jow Forums look bad.

He literally did nothing wrong.

A closer look at what this non-crime looks like.

Attached: celjade =(.jpg (1247x883, 389K)

Settle down Mengele

>imagine quoting absolute autist and pretending like its some ultimate revelation
holy shit, are all aussies emotionless mass shooters or something?

Nah, the old gods are probably pretty stoked right now. At the very least Viðar the avenging god. Oðin believes in results and wouldn't care

Also looked like he had a Tiwaz rune on one of his rifles. If he did this in the name of that little girl, than Týr, God of Justice, is appeased

Listen faggots, our old ways were bloody. I don't care if you're Christian or Pagan, both were bloody and ruthless. Now we are all pushy faggots

Is he going to make it?

JUST CAUGHT THE FAST PASS TO HEAVEN BRA

Attached: remove-kebab-2.png (1024x682, 463K)

Quit being a homo

Now I have to subscribe to Pewds. Just to boost the signal.
Fap Fap Fap
>Fap Fap Fap
Fap Fap Fap
>Fap Fap Fap
Fap Fap Fap
>Fap Fap Fap
Stop I can only get so hard before I nut

Can I get a fuckin link to the full vid?

It’s a race war, all bets are off about morality when it comes to evolutionary dominance. Did anyone think a race war was not going to mean dead kids? Maybe our politicians should not invite in so many of them. Diversity is not a strength, it literally always leads to violence. Knowing this is human instinct, it is a human factors failure. Humans will respond this way, do not create situations and policy that inspire it.

>Only 2
Mudslimes are like goblins, niggers and scum like you. If you don't kill them right there the ones that survive will reproduce and learn from it.

Kinda like how you quote abrahamic fanfiction written by a goat fucker before cutting up little girl cunts eh Muhammad?

>if you kill your enemies, they win

anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1/The_Great_Replacement_docx

No one on this board would do such horrible thing. Jow Forums is a place for satire in reality it's more multicultural than an average Starbucks coffeshop in London. The whole thing is a setup.

No wonder Muslims hate the west so much

>kills 2 baby demons in cold blood
wtf i hate doomguy
youtube.com/watch?v=_oVwrpfo_QA

You sound fun at parties

A post worth reading.

Attached: The_Rape_of_Proserpina_1_-_Bernini_-_1622_-_Galleria_Borghese,_Rome.jpg (979x1306, 783K)

baby parasites are still parasites
squashing them young just means you dont need to deal with them when they are old enough to maybe fight back

dunecoons have NO reason to be in new zealand
none.

Go out now and shoot up a mosque, or kill a bunch of niggers if it is a racewar.
Do you really think this won't push NZ and straya into new age of social acceptance and niggerdick sucking? Yes they unironically won.