Get off Jow Forums

when i read about the attack, i knew it was connected to this place somehow. i was once an edgelord like you guys but i got help. id spend hours here laughing at the edgy memes and dehumanizing myself in the process. your hatred for others is just you projecting your own self-hatred. go to a therapist, work out, do something to try and change yourself because your views are not normal. i get you want a society where people are happy and virtue is promoted but guess what, we already have that. you guys are just too desensitized to realize it. when memes and reality begin to intertwine one another, its time to log off. i know, it took be years to leave this place. the world is a beautiful place. you want to save western civilization? promote the family, equality, and helping one another. i am right-wing but im not who i was years ago when i frequented this place. i wont belittle you by calling you "incels," "virgins," or the like because i was once lost too. whatever is bothering you anons, know others feel your pain too. the people here dont want to help you user, they want to drag you down to their level of misery. maybe it was god who saved me, maybe it was the fact that i was so depressed i couldnt leave my house, but when i got help, i met people who cared about me, interacted with people different than me, and everything was enjoyable again. I went back to school, got a great job, and have a girlfriend i love and who truly loves me. i have never been in love before and it fucking rules. Please Jow Forums learn to love your fellow man again whether they be white or black or brown. you will love yourself for loving others. Jow Forums IS NOT REAL LIFE. MEMES ARE NOT REAL LIFE. If only i could get those years back this place robbed me of. please anons, get some help. i love you all and i hope you can show the same to others as well.
>inb4 edgy insult
>inb4 muhssad

Attached: x.png (500x700, 580K)

>i get you want a society where people are happy and virtue is promoted
Not really, I fucking love happenings like this
Have been on this site for 12 years. Literally half my life
I dont give a flying fuck about random people I never met. Especially dune coons.
I stay here because I enjoy it and it allows me to be myself as opposed to limp wristed social media cancer that has taken over the modern internet

Thanks for this, I feel like we were in similar situations. At least you try to help, that's good of you.

100% agreed user.

>everyone here needs help
>except for me though, i'm special
boy the shills are out in force to follow up on their false flag

tl;dr

faggot

>literally states in his post that he got help

>I went back to school, got a great job, and have a girlfriend i love and who truly loves me. i have never been in love before and it fucking rules.
are you a woman?

[moves to white neighborhood]

Fuck off, faggot.

Let's go shoot up some mosques.

I can't even tell if it's a shillpost or an user who tried to forcefeed himself some bluepills. It won't work man, deep down you know, you are only supressing your power level, you can only pretend to be a normie again.

This might be the most jewish post I have ever read

Attached: IMG_2165.jpg (600x600, 42K)

yeah newfags, get off Jow Forums and move to an actually good board on 8ch or
n e i n c h a n

Attached: 26001047_141882439926862_5459158589482331958_n.jpg (593x720, 66K)

Anons, it's hard to view from your current position what OP is talking about. Especially because most of you feel like you've tried his route before and that route led you hear.

You need to give society another chance, you need to give yourself another chance. The more time you spend with your fellow man outside, connecting, you realize how close we all are and videos like this become horrific.

>this intense projection
you haven't worked anything out OP

>Virtue is promoted.

yeah boy i wish i was sharing my sympathies on facebook right now to prove how decent of a person i am. is that why you do it? to feel better than other people? my empathy doesn't make me feel superior.

Wholesome post. This board has its good and bad but to pretend its not saturated with people that are in dire need of love and help is a disservice to the people on this board.

Many of the people promoting the violence on this board against others are young, probably have not traveled, and are most likely feeling the massive pressures of society on young men in general. Thank you for taking your time to share your experience

when i say "get help" i mean for depression or self-loathing. i think thats what brings us here. Jow Forums is just one of the many cesspools for edgy memes. i was never violent or angry, just depressed and a lover of edgy memes. i am happy now. Jow Forums is just one of the many reasons young men are desensitized today. what im saying is quit Jow Forums so you value humanity again. fuck nazis i was never one of those, just depressed and angry at the world. godspeed.

there are people who love you, dont let them down. embrace love

A lot of people here are so far down the rabbit hole that there is no going. There is only satiation of the impulses to kill before you get NZ guy.

No user. I'll break down why

One, if you do find this attack to be horrific, you do want to probably talk things out and console with others.
Two, there is something to be said about telling groups that have been targeted by attacks that you stand in solidarity.
Three, showing off empathy isn't necessarily bad. You're not always virtue signaling and trying to get personal gain. You're allowing your emotions to show and that might comfort others. It's like if you were nervous about a test, you might mention it to a classmate to bond over a shared feeling.

user listen, the world has awful horrific people in it. That being said, the world isn't as out to get you as you think. If you can try to gain more perspective outside of the internet and past negative experiences, you would find humans want to get along.

I do understand your concern with thinking everyone is just virtue signaling but I dont think this is the case at all and it certainty wasn't for my post.

Part and parcel of living in a modern city

>Have been on this site for 12 years. Literally half my life
It's time to go, user.

taking a break from Jow Forums. This shit i read tonight made me realize these faggots are for real.

Gonna defend myself in case any of these incels try to rise up. god bless.

Attached: 1523369347719.jpg (960x720, 197K)

not everything is virtue signalling user...its normal for people to feel bad for others...this board poisons peoples minds and makes it seem like the world is after you, when in really it is far more complex and large to be such a way

this is the truth. most of you aren't lost. get off this shitty website

>That being said, the world isn't as out to get you as you think.
i don't think the world is out to get me. i just got an 80k job out of college and am pretty fucking set. maybe you're just kind of a do gooder with limited experience?

why would you even post an entire paragraph you pussy? If you're going to leave just fuck off.

Shill thread yet again. Nobody is here to laugh to edgy memes you kike, unlike your tribe whites see nothing funny about white genocide or destruction of the west

uhh no one asked about your job. Your post very much shows your insecurity and proves his point

no i agree virtue signaling has a particular definition that i'm talking about so generalizing everything to virtue signaling would obviously make it moot. what the fuck are you talking about? the world is also too complex to believe that Jow Forums is limited by your prejudices.

I don't think I'm a do gooder user.

But my experiences are limited. If you thought this video was awful then you're not who I thought I was talking too and my post wasn't for you.

I can feel the self hate seething through the post. no matter what user remember there are people out that that love you or find value in you.

0 IQ

does it? so disagreeing with your proves your point? gotcha.

A lot of people on here are consumed by hatred, mostly due to self loathing. Look at the shooters, they're mostly incels.

>I don't think I'm a do gooder user.
then why are you trying to use Jow Forums to change people's lives? what fucking narcissism

>How dare you become non-compliant!
>Castrate yourself immediately!
I hope non-whites will rape and murder your offspring, if you ever have any.

I'm right there with you.
I'm not going to stand next to some edgelord memer as my hero and savior. There's a better world out there. Let this place fester until it dies.

Attached: 1376735916564.jpg (327x657, 156K)

Exactly. The self hate aspect and the feeling that people are after your accomplishments based on "race" gives these people some kind of innate satisfaciton that they did nothing to earn it. just being "white" is something for them to be proud of, yet they did nothing with much of their lives, same with any race

When they are convinced they are under siege, they lash out and become many of the people on this board.

might as well stop using facebook too

I spent years humoring you guys. Thinking the racism, bigotry and extremism was funny.
No more, no more "memes." I can't fucking take this anymore, and even going on Jow Forums makes me sick to my stomach. I can't believe I let myself fall this far down the rabbit hole where I thought any of this stuff was "funny" or "ironic." For years, I put up with it. No more.
Good bye Jow Forums
To others reading, please reconsider this site with me. This isn't a meme anymore. This is a terrorist indoctrination center fueling the most violent massacres every 2-3 months. More than any Islamic extremist site could ever hope for. I will remember my years here, but not fondly. But with a great sorrow. A curse that I wish upon no others. Leave. Do anything else. You don't have to end up full of hate.

Attached: 1479320477248.jpg (1054x1378, 174K)

My only view is I want whites to survive as a race like everyone else

Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all without mercy.

Attached: 1550339350011.jpg (366x549, 107K)

>implying I voluntarily get zucc'd
Goodbye, user.

The point of posting on social media is to provide perspective of your life to others. People can post whatever they want. You just don't like what he is saying because of your insecurity.

see ya homo

For someone who doesn't think the world is out to get them you keep responding like you do.

There might be some narcissism in my posts and the idea behind it but that isn't the driving factor of people posting comments like OPs user.

I wanted to share that at one point I would post on Jow Forums, I was fearful of the world, angry as well and then got a different perspective when I started interacting more with people and quit coming on Jow Forums as much.

It's not always as deceitful as you think user, I promise. People genuinely care for others. That is why they try to help out sometimes

I agree user, i never browse Jow Forums anymore because of the newfags posting edgy shit all the time now, I only come in on happenings and yet get reminded how much of a shithole this board has become.

Attached: 29B3F4A3-CA1E-425B-927D-38E7F14EBBEE.jpg (1500x1207, 83K)

Oh now I actually read it
>promote... equality
>I am filthy abrahamite slave to desert demon and his chosen people
>Please Jow Forums learn to love your fellow man again whether they be white or black or brown
If I I stood before influential zionist kike and you with one bullet in gun, I would have still have this bullet to you.

You're first assumptions about morality are wrong.

Most people don't view life from a subjective lens that values culture and race.

Don't listen to these guys Anons. They're wrong. You had it right before. You don't hate yourself. You hate others for what they've done to you. Seek vengeance if you must. Or try to find love/happiness. Be the karma you wish to see either way.

nah dude, its normal to feel bad when innocents die. theres no mastermind behind the brainwashing. The world is far more complex then some jew in a suit puppeting everyones lives besides your own. You are part of the world.

hmmmm this seems like a shill.

Wow. White people are going extinct but “traveling” will change everything. Jew detected

Tl dr fuck muslims

am i insecure? do i need to accept that premise for you so that you can feel that you're "right" and move on? are we fundamentally doing something different?
>For someone who doesn't think the world is out to get them you keep responding like you do.
do you imagine that you're a more positive force in the world than i am?

Nobody is actively seeking out to exterminate white people. its just fear mongering to get your clicks and attention. The memes are not real

Why not blame AC/DC and Twisted Sister?

i hope this isnt satire, i 110% agree with you

when i read about the attack, i knew it was connected to this place somehow. i was once an edgelord like you guys but i got help. id spend hours here laughing at the edgy memes and dehumanizing myself in the process. your hatred for others is just you projecting your own self-hatred. go to a therapist, work out, do something to try and change yourself because your views are not normal. i get you want a society where people are happy and virtue is promoted but guess what, we already have that. you guys are just too desensitized to realize it. when memes and reality begin to intertwine one another, its time to log off. i know, it took be years to leave this place. the world is a beautiful place. you want to save western civilization? promote the family, equality, and helping one another. i am right-wing but im not who i was years ago when i frequented this place. i wont belittle you by calling you "incels," "virgins," or the like because i was once lost too. whatever is bothering you anons, know others feel your pain too. the people here dont want to help you user, they want to drag you down to their level of misery. maybe it was god who saved me, maybe it was the fact that i was so depressed i couldnt leave my house, but when i got help, i met people who cared about me, interacted with people different than me, and everything was enjoyable again. I went back to school, got a great job, and have a girlfriend i love and who truly loves me. i have never been in love before and it fucking rules. Please Jow Forums learn to love your fellow man again whether they be white or black or brown. you will love yourself for loving others. Jow Forums IS NOT REAL LIFE. MEMES ARE NOT REAL LIFE. If only i could get those years back this place robbed me of. please anons, get some help. i love you all and i hope you can show the same to others as well.

You better not be joking because you’re so so so right

Yes well said. Ignore the shills

Working for a large corporation and living in a major city drove me here. Look at the acceptance rates for blacks, Hispanics, and Jews at elite universities and graduate schools. Look at hiring practices. Look at the insane amount of money taken from your income to pay for those same people’s free shit. I’m not an incel, don’t spend tons of time on here (I only really come on days like this, where this is the only place to find uncensored information, videos etc). I have a good job, social circle, know enough not to reveal my power level around certain types, blah blah.

Trying to use social shaming to discourage people from holding “bad” opinions is a tactic, and it seems obvious what you guys are up to. And by you guys, obviously I’m referring to the Jews.

except white people arent going extinct...its just fear mongering to get you riled up for attention and clicks...do you honestly believe that

You are not from here and you have never been here, it's easy to tell. You can fuck off with your presumptions, your arrogance and your sanctimonious faggotry.

>when i read about the attack, i knew it was connected to this place somehow. i was once an edgelord like you guys but i got help. id spend hours here laughing at the edgy memes and dehumanizing myself in the process. your hatred for others is just you projecting your own self-hatred. go to a therapist, work out, do something to try and change yourself because your views are not normal. i get you want a society where people are happy and virtue is promoted but guess what, we already have that. you guys are just too desensitized to realize it. when memes and reality begin to intertwine one another, its time to log off. i know, it took be years to leave this place. the world is a beautiful place. you want to save western civilization? promote the family, equality, and helping one another. i am right-wing but im not who i was years ago when i frequented this place. i wont belittle you by calling you "incels," "virgins," or the like because i was once lost too. whatever is bothering you anons, know others feel your pain too. the people here dont want to help you user, they want to drag you down to their level of misery. maybe it was god who saved me, maybe it was the fact that i was so depressed i couldnt leave my house, but when i got help, i met people who cared about me, interacted with people different than me, and everything was enjoyable again. I went back to school, got a great job, and have a girlfriend i love and who truly loves me. i have never been in love before and it fucking rules. Please Jow Forums learn to love your fellow man again whether they be white or black or brown. you will love yourself for loving others. Jow Forums IS NOT REAL LIFE. MEMES ARE NOT REAL LIFE. If only i could get those years back this place robbed me of. please anons, get some help. i love you all and i hope you can show the same to others as well.

Attached: (mutt).png (660x713, 218K)

call me a shill, put up the defense mechanism, whatever. it gets better user.

nah jews are trying to flood white countries with non-whites in order to subjugate and replace white populations. Simple

lmao do you shills really think this shit works?
we remember that it's the mainstream media that incites wars that kill MILLIONS

Psychology is a joke, you are conditioned to be a slave for an employer from birth to cradle never interacting with nature. You were re conditioned to accept your servile, worthless existence and are now wishing it on others.

And we absolutely are under siege. You are lucky to have an inheritance or rich parents if you don’t understand that. It’s a fucking grind to get out of the middle class in this country if you’re a white man.

>52% Is not real life!

You sound like a retard. You are weak.

Nice blog

Based

I am happy you are so accomplished. All OP is saying is to take breaks from a board that literally right now is promoting the murder of innocent women and children....thats it

>do you imagine that you're a more positive force in the world than i am?

In some ways. I don't really think of it like that. You keep thinking that I'm looking for social currency for this.

Look, the idea behind this I promise is not to feel better about myself. That is a byproduct sometimes when you feel like you're helping out.

I think as far as positive force goes, it's not a great way to look at it. It's not a utilitarian society where the most amount of good is right. The end game for me, would be to get others to realize how dehumanizing Jow Forums and maybe that would put someone in a better direction.

Did you think the attack was a good thing to happen user?

Faggot

lay it on me, user. i wont judge. might i suggest this is just how you feel about yourself and are projecting it onto others? obviously youve thought about this before

The edgy shit you see here is not the problem, it is a symptom of a bigger problem, which is that we have been in an undeclared war with muslims for almost 20 years now and our government has made no efforts to resolve the problem. I am not excusing what happened in NZ, but it was only a matter of time until it happened. And it will happen more often, and the more the authorities attempt to censor places like /pol the worse it will get. The answer is to institute some sane immigration practices and start working toward some kind of integration for the outsiders who are living in our homelands.

white girls are taking nigger dick at the highest rate in history though. I'm sure you will not care when your daughter fucks one

Not true.

>Jow Forums IS NOT REAL LIFE. MEMES ARE NOT REAL LIFE

Exactly so why blame a Cambodian chop stick trading forum an irl act of violence?! Its not your fault this guy chose to steal some memes that may or may not have originated from here.

Attached: 1552621914337.jpg (569x800, 100K)

>you want a society where people are happy and virtue is promoted but guess what, we already have that

No, we don't. If you really think the majority of people in society are happy, you're the only one who's delusional here. Fuck off. I'm happy being a Jow Forums user, laughing my ass off at the state of the world and the losers who believe in retarded shit like you just spouted. Dehumanization is a good thing because in order to achieve this happy world you crave, you have to purge the people responsible for making it shitty in the first place.

Being 'human' won't help you do that.

Attached: 1530771138844.jpg (820x792, 86K)

its a grind to get out of the middle class no matter what race you are. You just say white because you are white. Blaming other races is just putting a lid over the piss container when theres shit next to it...its income inequality

This is fucked man, muslims coming here may be "invaders" and trying to change our ways of life but we can't just execute them. Lot's of them didn't choose to come here, like the women or children any of the second generation for that matter.

Why are you all so obsessed with a dick in your hypothetical daughters? when you all actually have a daughter will you be that possessive? chill the fuck out.

you're too sweet for this board user. made me tear up a bit

Thread is filled with a bunch of second rate memers who never picked up a book or did their homework. Myself and many other have the things you describe but it doesn't make reality go away. There are a lot of dangerous things here that will try to sweep you away into ignorance, but you can have the best of both worlds.

pic related. It’s not my fault this is happening but I do not want my kids to be genocided :/ sorry brah

Attached: 2E5D4B63-86D8-4AE3-91C8-545CCC158DBD.png (640x300, 195K)

Most people here don't condone mass shootings, get off your high horse faggot.

Attached: 7236ca1f34f9ae5ecb37cd69f529e8fac212b767a1f0208acd18955a1662bdd4.gif (321x141, 1.37M)

It will be a first of many

You only bury hour head in the sand. The truth is whites are different from other races. Kikes are trying to subvert our democracy and shitskins have been massacring whites for thousands of years.

The only thing youre correct about is the hatred. Wasting time hating isnt good for you. However, understanding the real situation and acting logically is.

unhinged wackjobs like yourself need to die
i'm sorry but it needs to be said

10000% agree, cunts need to get a fucking life

Womp womp... get the fuck out lol

What a fucking laugh! I've seen this pasta or variants of-----practically every single time some fag goes and shoots some place up.
Are you drunk and on hippie-drugs just looking for a bunch of (You)s?
Here. Have one you scrotum-biting faggot!

Attached: carlthecuck.jpg (720x1008, 150K)

I FUCKING HATE MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

man, I know deep in your heart this isn't the truth. You can love yourself man, its not the end of the line.