Cnn reporter covering Jow Forums shooter

Im a reporter with CNN and im covering the recent shooting in Nz. Its come to my attention that the shooter was radicalized by this board. So far ive seen many racist and islamophobic replies about this incident. Are there any posters that would like to be quoted on my story about this tragedy and 4chans involvement?

Attached: 1552617649038.png (744x605, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4 PEOPLE IN CUSTODY. MOSSAD FALSE FLAG. OP IS A FAGGOT.

This board was 100% behind Ilhan Omar you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Jow Forums shooter
dumb nigger

Attached: 1524102527118.jpg (564x477, 34K)

Beto for President. Warren is 100% Native American. Drumph orange man bad.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

The real victims of this attack will be all of the innocent white people who will suffer a backlash.

Kill yourself

The kikes are next

>thinks we are crippled chan
Gtfo homo. It wasnt us this time.
How did those gun banning laws work out for New Zealand though, huh?

true redpill : its a psyop
There's a magazine already on the ground the first time he enters. Before he goes into the room full of people. (He glances over at it with his head and strobe light)
It's the last magazine he picks up as he exits the building.

Full video to review : betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

Attached: psyop_planted_mag.png (643x348, 228K)

Attached: hulk_fuck_you.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Levantine people don’t belong in the west. That means Muslims and Jews alike.

Now shoo, scurry back to Israel.

9/11

hey, put me on CNN!

Attached: 1548570427886.gif (200x200, 382K)

Attached: 67_1552622317.jpg (1216x937, 203K)

FBI burnt women and children to death at Waco

What's it like to work for satanic pedos?

He wdid it in the name of Israel most likely. This has to be republican fault. Omar warned us about their politics. This is why im voting Democrat. Only israeli cause such harm to muslims

Jow Forums is a board of peace and generalization like that expose the bigotry of (((mainstream media))). we love muslim rats and jewish rats even more so

I would like to be quoted. Here is my published c statement:
Nigger

HELLO CNN. FUCKING EAT THE SHIT OUT OF YM ASS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES AND FUCK JANNIES.

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1527267249807.jpg (800x800, 197K)

He is my hero, Fuck muslims!

He is form cripel chan he is not from this hell hole.
How is that consider ´d a spam?

I also post in satire, I disavow anything extremism here

“I'd slap this Max Burns bitch across the ears until he started sobbing for his mummy”

we didnt have nothing to do with this.
Jow Forums is a board of peaceful satire.
maybe someone on another board knows something.

Attached: gtcdfddfdffgjdFS.jpg (150x166, 5K)

he might have just thrown it there for later

He is an infinity-chan shooter, dumbass.

also weak b8 m8

die in a mosque you commie faggot. i would have said fire but i'm told you trend setting cunts have changed the preferred style just now. whatever.

Yeah, quote this:
OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1439939254706.gif (274x387, 274K)

Pol is a board of peace.

My integers confirm

you'll get more thoughtful responses here

I'd help you but I'm afraid you'll betray me

Fuck you it’s an anonymous board filled with edgelords and shit posters. KYS. You can not seriously try and use this place as source. And you’re wrong. He was /our guy/ try infinity

Jow Forums is a board of peace

fake
CNN would never go to the source

It's like they say: even Hitler had some bad ideas

Quote fuck jews and niggers endquote

Watch the bots, shills, and other servants of the Jewish proto-singularity try to drag this very real event into their pit of lies and shadow.

They want to make us believe no one would really take up arms.
They want to make us feel alone and undefended.
They want to make us believe they are all-powerful.
They want to make us hopeless.

The truth is the shooting happened organically.
The truth is any one of us could have done this.
The truth is every one of us needs to do something like this.
The truth is we could have victory instantly if only a few more of us would make sacrifices like Brenton Tarrant.

There is a war to be fought. We won't last another generation under their control.
Fight or go extinct. You probably have less than 20 years to win.

Civil war now.

N
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1551846950164.gif (734x1100, 237K)

I HOPE Jow Forums GETS SHUT DOWN

...because it's become a pretty scummy place for white trash to congregate.

kek, 10/10 bait for once

Attached: ted.jpg (750x717, 59K)

>we
>us
>civil war
Fuck off.

Attached: 1530297007655.jpg (2543x1000, 1.53M)

Wrong chan. We jusr hate the Jews and niggers. The Islamiphobics are another +Jow Forums over.

We are legitimately not the source though.

Yeah, quote this: the US has been at war non stop for 20 years and has killed 2 million of these people, diplacing many more and causing them to seek western refuge in the first place, but this guy gets to your feefees, and now violence is a problem? Fuck you, and anybody that thinks like you, you actual fucking nigger.

Why was a rifle magazine already on the floor of the mosque before he even enters?
Full vid betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

You guys are retarded the shooter was the opposite of Jow Forums. Nobody heres cares about the environment or candace owens.

kek, but very true

WE HAVE OVER 9000 PENISES AND WE'RE ALL RAPING CHILDREN

incidents like this are part and parcel of living in a big city.

well, obviously, you should use protection user, but i do not think your coverage includes pro-filled lactates. so...pony up some lettuce nigger...

stfu shill

only thing I can make of it is that when he turns suddenly to the right he flings it off himself somehow. he had those double mags, maybe the one came off, since the one in the rifle and the one on the floor were both singles.

Watch the video. He says the mag fell out before he got to shoot it was one of the things that didn’t go to plan for him. He also wanted to burn down th mosque but fled because he thought he was out of time, as he was driving away he said he would have had time.

I would say you are a poor journalist and only ever investigate the surface of a pond.

Are we making a quote one word at a time?
“The”

he livestreamed it on facebook, quick hunt down mark zuccy down, make sure to play jewish tricks on his stocks

I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO STATE THAT ALL POSTS MADE ON THIS BOARD BY ME WERE OF A SATIRICAL NATURE AND I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CONDONE THE BLATANT RACISM AND SEXISM PERPETUATED BY MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY, I AM NOT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TOXIC SPITEFUL CULTURE AND ALL MY INTERACTIONS ON THIS BOARD WERE OF AN IRONIC AND MOCKING TEMPERMENT. I REPEAT I DO NOT CONDOME THE THEMES OF RACIAL AND SEXIST DISCRIMINATION SO PREVALENT ON THIS BOARD AND ANY POSTS MADE HERE WERE COMPLETELY SATIRICAL AND IRONIC IN ESSENCE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY WORDS SERIOUSLY.

Jow Forums is a place of peace. Those who do not understand us are just ignorant racists. We support Ilhan Omar and donate to her campaign. AOC is basically our hero.

We are not the droids you are looking for.

The shooter was radicalized by Islamic invasion of the West.

He was hired by Mossad to protect the world's Jews from Islamic replacement in Greater Israel.

Attached: Islam.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

yikes

wrong site, he is from 8ch

This, every single terrorist attack in the west is dont by the Jews.

Kek

A lot of antisemitism here

Zozzle.

You want a quote? Sure I'll give you a quote:
He wasn't radicalized. He saw the truth and decided to act on it. If organisations like CNN reported the truth, maybe people wouldn't feel so desperate. Their blood is on your hands.

Fuck off cunt
We are outlaws

Attached: Dabbed on son.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Wow I can see the glowing all the way over here
oof

This man does not represent our path of light!

Im Don Lemon btw

The real shooter was Sam Hyde, the guy in custody is a fall guy.

holy shit i just lost it laughing

Hey CNN, put me in the screencap

Oh, the retard.
Well, you're probably lying anyway, but fuck you anyway, OP.

Attached: 1522782631658.png (258x258, 106K)

STOP LOOKING FOR A ESCAPE GOAT
you made this guy with your endless war mongering and MSM corruption.

Take Responsibility for your actions in supporting the lies of the MSM and the masters you serve

you are all millionaires working for billionaires

He visited eightchan not pol
He alone is responsible for his own actions

this, don't buttfuck me ASIO

Careful CNN is known for doxing people.

Shipka and Kagul are battles of Russian Impire against Osman Impire

mossad is behind this

It wasnt Jow Forums you fucking mong. The guy mentioned nothing about Jow Forums. The only thing we hear him say is "subscribe to pewdiepie". Now fuck off and bother someone else

Attached: 1552627880401.png (2518x1024, 467K)

jew man jew man can't you see
spicks and niggers need to hang from trees

Here, right here!

Ahem: Gas the likes! Race War Now!

How’s that for a quote you fucking skub

Attached: F5DB4D48-908C-4449-A21F-1486DCD17EB8.gif (2034x1491, 48K)

The resulting backlash against innocent whites following this deadly event in NZ will be heavy—it will start almost immediately. How can POC allies help? Tomorrow, when you’re at work or school, ask your white bros & sisters how they’re doing. Let them know you’re there for them

Id also like to know more about the yang gang. Who is Andrew Yang? Is he based?

CNN doesn't understand the language of 4 chan

He likes to gang bang

Jow Forums condemns all forms of violence

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

MAGA 2020

I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals.

Attached: 21F714DE-380B-4E64-9CAD-A80E6DD05C81.jpg (673x1000, 102K)

to anyone that actually might even have a thought that the shooter was righteous would you sit down and talk with him?
only supporters of him are agents.

For anyone who wasn't around in the early forum days. Anyone who says things like 'you're a coward', 'limp wristed', 'pussy', 'grow some balls' or any of this to imply you ought to commit acts of terrorism are agent provocateurs. It's typical fed talk and this particular way of provocation has been around for decades now. They've been doing it in the 70s 80s when infiltrating the KKK, neo-nazi groups and later on dissident forums.

Just scroll around all the threads regarding the shooting and you'll see it pop up at least 5-10 times. Always coming out of nowhere by the same few IDs.

so how did he manage to accidentally drop a mag 10 feet away

40+ confirmed.

Also he used kolovrat

Attached: 15526269066611.jpg (960x720, 130K)