Attached: man.png (792x967, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/0i21f4fl447k01r/bsckol.mp4/file
www111.zippyshare.com/v/dSteSOcu/file.html
mediafire.com/file/u153u4aqviafb3y/The_Great_Replacement.pdf/file
archive.fo/i2dfr
archive.is/2OfRz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he didn’t mention the fact that jews are responsible for the invasion. Don’t think he even talked about jews.

Part 1 (.img format)

Attached: Manifesto part 1.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

I've read the whole thing and I agree with the dude... Should not have killed innocents but his political stance and understandings are actually correct.
The worst part is.. for every far right argument left will have an argument " you sound like the terrorist mosque shooter".

Killing them was absolutely wrong, should not have done that.

Whites are done bros... that's a big self goal.

Please share his manifesto to as much people you can though.

Based
Full manifesto here

Attached: 1552626951271.jpg (537x277, 46K)

if we wanted to we could kick all the jews out and all of our troubles would end. it's our fault that they're here in the first place. it's our fault that we fought for them in world war 2. jews are a fragile and weak people their only weapon is mind control.

Keep it coming user, you're doing good work.

Part 2

One question he answered was 'are you an anti-semite' to which he said: No.

I think he's pro ethnostate including Jewish ethnostate.

Attached: Manifesto part 2.png (3218x5560, 1.57M)

fuck your MOSSAD bullshit you kike

Attached: D05728EA-05B5-499A-B4E0-F24D9F2A87AC.png (737x724, 147K)

>enviromentalism
lol

Better than Breviks

In the end he says he hopes this will inspire others to assassinate high profile targets.
The questions is why didn't HE go after the high profile targets and chose a random group of muslims instead?

It’s wikipedia arm chair political science and a lot of image boards, very similar to how people end up becoming members of the far left. Intellectually vapid, although he repeats a lot of the tropes that many people seem to believe.

fuck off retarded poo. If you want to talk about that NZ shit there are a thousand other threads. Go lay on some railroad tracks.

The high profile targets he mentions were Murkle, Sadiq Khan, and someone else I've already forgotten.

That's a long way for an Australian to go so I can understand staying at home. Sort out your own house, and all that.

>destroying your ancestral homeland.

Nigger detected.

Retarded theory that skews an actual global issue but turns it into a "whitenocentric" theory.
"This is all about US, the great white race being replaced, this is about ME"...typical white person and their pathological narcisism.

the earth is a far greater entity than any amount of humans and it will strike us down with extreme prejudice when our time comes. it holds no sympathy, you either respect its rules, or you get added to the long list of extinct species.

>believing humans have the power of destroying anything other than what is alweady man-made

>the earth is a far greater entity than any amount of humans
you said it

this; dude is a sociopath and a faggot. He's anti European

Read it. Some of it sounds retarded, some of it has actual valid points.

I'm sickened by this terrible act of brutality

Attached: BostonMarathon.jpg (1600x1025, 389K)

>burying your head in the sand.

Attached: India trash.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

Why yes he did mention them, right when he was saying how great Israel is. This just reminds me of the turner diaries conveniently on McVeighs Dashboard so makes me think MKultra style shit.

My litmus test for people claiming to be part of 8/pol/ are Jews and child trafficking.

Attached: This.jpg (237x255, 12K)

>right

Attached: 7760445E-E522-46A7-9914-494E330C1913.jpg (1242x906, 354K)

>keking at the modcucks deleting all the threads
mediafire.com/file/0i21f4fl447k01r/bsckol.mp4/file

nobody every talks about them because we all know what happens once you speak out.

>you sound like the terrorist mosque shooter
>you sound like a faggot
how hard was that?

half way through
could not help but laugh at this one

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (837x722, 152K)

In my opinion, we as whites should be fighting a battle of penises with our penises. His entire argument is that the white birth rate is too low. Shooting muslims won't impregnate a white woman multiple times. I understand his methods are intentionally accelerationist, but I really don't condone violence.

Ask yourself this: if he had mentioned them, would his manifesto get more public recognition, or less public recognition?

Yep. Reeks of mossad.

Fucking kikes probably jerking off to this whole shitshow

Hook me up with a PDF, niggers.

The_Great_Replacement.docx
www111.zippyshare.com/v/dSteSOcu/file.html

It's a bunch of fucking memes.

spoonfed like a baby bitch

>muh birthrates
wouldn't be a problem if our Jew leaders didn't keep importing muds. Japan has a low birthrate and they're going to be fine because they don't import Somalians.

Attached: 1505714583897.png (325x371, 229K)

Thanks fag

he's 28. quite literally the last 30 years of social discourse have been internet memes

Literally just edgy, brainlet-tier ideology. Guy fell for two many Jow Forums memes. He never did well in school and therefore never development any kind of critical thinking skills. Was a failure in life and is just looking for a scapegoat. Immigrants turned out to be the one. Probably also autism.

Attached: 1534891876381.png (422x468, 52K)

Is this the New Zealand shooting one?

˙ɯsiʇnɐ oslɐ ʎlqɐqoɹԀ ˙ǝuo ǝɥʇ ǝq oʇ ʇno pǝuɹnʇ sʇuɐɹƃiɯɯI ˙ʇɐoƃǝdɐɔs ɐ ɹoɟ ƃuiʞool ʇsnɾ si puɐ ǝɟil ui ǝɹnliɐɟ ɐ sɐM ˙slliʞs ƃuiʞuiɥʇ lɐɔiʇiɹɔ ɟo puiʞ ʎuɐ ʇuǝɯdolǝʌǝp ɹǝʌǝu ǝɹoɟǝɹǝɥʇ puɐ looɥɔs ui llǝʍ pip ɹǝʌǝu ǝH ˙sǝɯǝɯ /lod/ ʎuɐɯ oʍʇ ɹoɟ llǝɟ ʎnפ ˙ʎƃoloǝpi ɹǝiʇ-ʇǝluiɐɹq 'ʎƃpǝ ʇsnɾ ʎllɐɹǝʇi˥

>two many
>never development
中国佬?أو القرف الجلد؟

Fucking fantastic.

>The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.
>With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.
>This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

Bring it on, commie scum.

This guy isn't doing anything profound to cause this, the writing has been on the walls for 30 years that the inevitable demise of this country will be when the left feels bold enough to attempt in earnest to disarm us.

Much. Remarkably even handed. I cant tell if there are attempts at humor ?

All the problems he talks about in his manifiesto will disappear within a few generations, the only reason arabs in Europe are so primitive is because they're first/second generation immigrants from third world shitholes lmao

Attached: Brenton's viewpoint 2.jpg (1789x986, 272K)

Erdogan. Seemed odd to me.

Part way through. He's not wrong.

Its pretty good desu

>the only reason arabs in Europe are so primitive is because they're
arabs

Ya that was clearly internet humor

Attached: jew.png (483x77, 4K)

His twitter and facebook run by (((bots)))

Facebook

archive.fo/i2dfr

Twitter

march 12, 3:53 8 twitter posts in under a minute. Hover over the date to see exact time

archive.is/2OfRz

Attached: holy shit posting.jpg (525x2995, 260K)

Agreed. The whole thing was written, topic to topic like a random chain of Jow Forums posts. No focus or theme beyond 'I don't like that.' He claims to have deleted 90% of it to edit it down.

'I don't like dis kill these people, now!' is basically every 'chapter.'

A little 'me time' and personal FAQ is okay. But goddamn bro you gotta spend some time telling me why I should care. Why should I agree with you? What benefit for me?

I read it all. Its pretty okay.
The media will still twist thid shit by cherry picking

I mean the US is out there bombing every day in a dozen countries that we are told about.. Been bombing Iraq since 1989 if you can believe it.

Better writer than you.

He's much more in depth in the original other chan thread that he posted everything in

Ok, this is epic

Attached: 1536693551470.png (385x960, 417K)

>didn't mention jq
>said south America is a white homeland
Cringe and blue pilled

The Nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People's Republic of China.
Yet, you dumb fucks here still want to blame the jew. Fuck you Jow Forums.
Hell, he isnt even saying anything bad about China... so dont blame the Chinese either you bunch of dumb fucks.

This manifesto is WAAAAAY Better than Anders.

Attached: 52586486_10156810482400336_690447376158031872_n.jpg (720x960, 102K)

>made money investing in bitconnect
WAASUP WAASUP WAASUP

He raises some good points - AND ANYONE TOO KEKED TO ADMIT IS IS JUST FUCKING LYING - but some other parts are pretty questionable, too.

The West - especially Australia - is at risk of being inundated by immigration, and it's a reality that cultural identity, history, and traditions are being diluted because the GOVERNMENTS NEED MORE SUCKERS.

Shit has to change, and it seriously will take more guys like him, but it still wont be enough. They already won, and cucked countries like Australia and New Zealand have made it so difficult to own weapons that it's all the more difficult to fight back.

Attached: 1552627554060s.jpg (204x250, 8K)

MEMETASTIC

Attached: NEW_FAGS_CAN_NOT_TRIFORCE.gif (200x149, 148K)

>Stop right there thought criminal scum. Do not speak of or share the manifesto with anyone. I repeat, do not speak of or share the manifesto with anyone and no one gets hurt

Attached: 1552621768879.png (612x385, 49K)

based and SIEGE pilled

this is basically just kaczynski-lite minus about 30-40 iq points for a more modern time.

many of his assessments and interpretations are correct or at least agreeable, but his call for violence, choice of soft innocent targets, overemphasis on the symptoms rather than cause, and examples of what would be "high profile targets" combined with the causes he claims to represent make me very suspicious about this whole situation. there are also several notable things that are omitted that you would expect from this type of person.

hes obviously an accelerationist.. or an alphabet agent/test subject. idk lads. btw this is a board of peace.

its more brejvik 2.0

An entire thread and not one link.
Come on Jow Forums, I wanna read it before its a crime here.

>black sun

Of course saturn worshippers are behind this. Like pottery.

Attached: 1512345591626.jpg (775x837, 49K)

THE GREAT REPLACEMENT LINK: