All my posts are satire and have always been satire

Let’s be real for a second. I do not condone the killing that just happened, FBI. I think I speak for all of us. That was disgusting. I come here daily to disrupt the flow of racist activity online. The extremist activity of one man will not bring us all down. Fuck racism.

Attached: 1AE76ED3-B4C4-40A9-9E9E-A088F40CB846.jpg (759x1024, 182K)

this but unironically

my tummy hurts just thinking about it. does anyone have these tummy feels?

baka fuck racism I love falafel.

Metoo

Mom, you're such a nice guy.

#NotAllNegroes

I'm not a goatfucker, I only fuck goats ironically!

The best way to end that is to drink bleach, user.

Got any more girls doing farmwork?

All my posts are satire and have always been satire.

Let’s be real for a second. I do not condone the killing that just happened, FBI. I think I speak for all of us. That was disgusting. I come here daily to disrupt the flow of racist activity online. The extremist activity of one man will not bring us all down. Fuck racism.

This. The guy is a sick fuck and I hope he burns in hell. My prayers go out to the people affected.

Stop whining

All my posts are satire and have always been satire.

>Fuck racism

Is Islam a race or a religion tho?

Same, I'm just working undercover as a white supremacist to subvert their community and sabotage their plans

It's about time you guys saw the light of the BBC
who shalt give me their daughters hand in marriage so we can make this official

FUCK ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I was hoping to poz the muzzies with intersectional feminism and strike their birth rates directly.

Bullet wars are obsolete. I know because we are losing a non-bullet war.

Well said. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Farm girl appreciation post

Yeah fuck racism pork is evil

Every faggot on here will now question the seriousness of the hate speech they see and/or take part in. Even if you claim this didnt affect you, it did in some way,, shape, or form, otherwise you wouldn't comment on it. Stay safe Jow Forums, especially from yourselves

Nigger, the US has been at war non stop for nearly 20 years and has killed 2 million of these people, diplacing many more and causing them to seek western refuge in the first place, but this guy gets to your feefees, and now violence is a problem? You place your head in the sand for real problems, and worry about sensationalist bullshit. You hate racism?
Stop letting the government use your money to murder brown people. Fuck you, and anybody that thinks like you, you actual fucking nigger.

All my posts are satire and have always been satire

Unironically agree. Absolutely horrific disgusting behaviour, and the fact that that stupid fucking asshat degenerate thought it was a HILARIOUS MEME XD to drag Pewdiepie's name through the mud and spout retarded memes while doing that shit shows you how embarassing his life is.

ya exactly this
everyone comes to Jow Forums for that
youd have to be a psycho to think otherwise

oh shut the fuck up you fucking faggot

He’s a disgusting human. Pewdiepie deserves better.

Sheeeit. Me too.

I'm also unironically Jewish.

Attached: farsidewolvessheep.jpg (280x360, 44K)

Agreed. Fuck Jow Forums. I unironically attend mosques sometimes and they’re very friendly to me.

I love how everyone is trying to cover their trails, and is posting shit like this now.

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK MUDSLIMES
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

You are all a bunch of pussies.

i don't condone it but i understand..

it's not a matter of satire. i think there is a difference between stormfag and pol. the first one has a political, pragmatic goal, the second one stays in the realm of mere thought.

Every post I've ever made is satire.

fuck man this shit's too much
i was just here for the memes

I too come here to find out why people are radicalized into nazi terrorists. I'm writing a book. "How to defeat right wing radicalism with alternative vegan diets and yoga"

Ignore any hateful posts. I come here daily to disrupt activity lol. I know several people who do the same thing and just fuck with these RACISTS.

>trying to make kids and retards paranoid

Watch the bots, shills, and other servants of the Jewish proto-singularity try to drag this very real event into their pit of lies and shadow.

They want to make us think that violence is a bad idea.
They want to make us believe no one would really take up arms.
They want to make us feel alone and undefended.
They want to make us believe they are all-powerful.
They want to make us hopeless.

The truth is that violence is necessary for survival.
The truth is the shooting happened organically.
The truth is any one of us could have done this.
The truth is every one of us needs to do something like this.
The truth is we could have victory instantly if only a few more of us would make sacrifices like Brenton Tarrant.

There is a war to be fought. We won't last another generation under their control.
Fight or go extinct. You probably have less than 20 years to win.

Civil war now.

I have also only posted satire on this site. All posts made were in jest.

I'm not even white

Hi faggot, FBI here, we're going to kill you anyway for being a little bitch and making us false flag you all the time to no avail...when are you going to get in the game, hell, we'll even help you build the bombs and call it not-entrapment or constructive ass diddling...stop whining and do my job already...

>Hi faggot, FBI here

It's time to clean up mom's basement kid.