How can you guys be so heartless...

How can you guys be so heartless? Im literally crying watching those innocent people die because some racist incel didnt like their religion.

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qf2EX0d9AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this place has been too tame the past few months, it's about time something like this scared away you newshitters.

Because he's a psychopath.
They lack compassion and empathy.
Hell, no normal soldiers will ever carry out what he has done, even if it was a order from the top.

lol

Were you crying for the hundreds of children who were groomed and raped in england?

Hopefully this will be the turning point to get this board shut down. The ideology runs too deep.

I just hope this stops yang gang shitposting. Let him post here if he wants and be known as associated with this shooting

>When he blasts the window out and shoots someone

Thought I was watching the terminator flick for a second

No because whites dont matter

OP is a shill and CIA/Mossad did 9/11 just like they did this gay shooting

what was the final score lads?

>Hell, no normal soldiers will ever carry out what he has
abu ghraib
Muslims would be cheering if it was you

Attached: muslims laugh terrorist attack.jpg (1354x1308, 555K)

yeah i didn't even think of that, this guy just keeps getting more based.

>the one girl on the side of the street
>screaming in pain
>HELP ME HELP ME
>bang bang
>piece of her brain matter/skull flies off
>silence

I would be shitting my pants just as hard, woman was helpless, it was horrible, guy is fucking monster.

Attached: 970289AE-B771-4777-A16A-073BEFA63AB6.jpg (1024x788, 91K)

we've been watching videos of sand niggers beheading people for the last 6 years, reading the news headlines EVERY day about a new shooting, a new stabbing, from some jihadi. And now the second the anglos fight back, now all you pussies want to start sobbing because "it's too graphic man" fuck those sandniggers, send em back to Allah

>help help
Not today bitch

i wonder if these guys ever realize they're identical to the same shit that other cancer religious extremists do
it's like a universal sub 80 iq thing to "ooga booga, look same, kill not look same" and make up some poorly strung together philosophy and run with it cause retards only wanna see blood for no reason

it's because i have a small penis and mommy didn't love me enough.

>MUH MOSSAD
Jesus fuck, man. Have some fucking empathy for once in your conniving little insignificant life.

i can see why my ancestors shot yours.

All my posts are satire and have always been satire.

Let’s be real for a second. I do not condone the killing that just happened, FBI. I think I speak for all of us. That was disgusting. I come here daily to disrupt the flow of racist activity online. The extremist activity of one man will not bring us all down. Fuck racism.

Damn you're right. They should go back to the Middle East so this doesn't happen.

Kill yourself glownigger, you faggots do this everyday

Self-deport

Youtube must really hate Pewds to do something like this.

Laugh it up with us. If you can't laugh at tragedy you will only be miserable. Remember 9/11? You like 9/11 memes right?

NOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!!

HAVE SEX, YOU INCELS!!

>implying your beliefs in Islam magically changes your race
>implying that believing in throwing gays from rooftops in order to kill them also magically changes you race
Hmmmm...

I just feel really bad to see a woman being hurt like that, if that was my wife I don’t know what I would do. You can act as edgy or detached as you like or say they’d do the same, but it’s all equally as fucked.

Attached: 70525F9F-B368-4ECE-8E2C-64BC405A0227.jpg (789x750, 80K)

Lmao at all the soft trannie faggots in this thread

Death is a natural part of this world. The suicidal altruism of whites is not.

When we accept demographic replacement, we violate our evolutionary imperative. There is nothing more moral than understanding and acting on this axiom, for morality itself is designed to guide us and our posterity to prosperity.

Attached: mac-rebisz-20160109-kronos-at-mars-010-2560-cc.jpg (1920x2560, 719K)

Its fucked up. Jow Forums is filled with edgelords that think that laughing about the most fucked up thing possible is what makes them not a normie

go away imbecile

People who post on Jow Forums usually:

-Have no GF (sexually frustrated)
-Have no friends (lonely and alienated)
-Too low IQ to understand reality (prone to believing retarded shit)
-Too pussy to try LSD (no connection with Gaia or the Godhead)
-Autistic (no ability to understand normal human emotions)

Combine these together and you get a recipe for disaster.

Jow Forums needs to be shut down ASAP, there is nothing on here that has any intellectual or artistic value.

I'm an atheist and I hate ISIS. But I honestly hope with all my heart that ISIS kills everyone who supports this.

Attached: 0d06abab329f000a07933e38246249b3347be1ba3173173924f42ff78c845181.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Hey, kinda like that muslim terror attack in France where one of the muslims did the exact same thing to a cop incapacitated on the ground, right?

You have to go back

Attached: 1549606473480.png (726x610, 804K)

>watching those innocent people die
post link faggot

Optics..
He went all in.

Attached: 007.jpg (2048x1972, 1.12M)

honeypot thread

>"ooga booga ook ook" *slams banana on floor* "EEEE, EEEEE, AAKK AKK OOK" *throws poo* "OOGA BOOGA BOO"

>How can you guys be so heartless? Im literally laugh- um.. crying watching those filthy- um... innocent scum- I mean... people die because some racist goy- um.. incel didnt like their religion.

Attached: jew_quote.jpg (125x96, 2K)

fucking cuck
kill yourself

But yet youre here under your meme flag

>When all the /leftypol/ and reddit trannies start showing their true colours in response to this event
Pottery. You faggots do our work for us.

GAS
GAS
GAS

Was that the one at the pop concert where they cut of the genitals of people dying on the floor and stuffed them in their mouths? Or a different one? Who knows, they all blends together.

Same. Fuck this website. Fuck it to hell.

Hahahaha that was a pretty standard thing to do for some time when dealing with people who don't share your god.

i'm laughing so hard

Alright I've had enough of this faggot shit. Real talk? I watched it, and I felt literally nothing. Maybe, in the abstract, satisfaction someone was cleaning up the West's vermin problem, even if only a little bit.

You have rats? Buy rat traps. Rats die. You move on, it's just a rat. It's dead. It was a pest. These "people" weren't people as Europeans know "people", from growing up with whites, to be. They are like us in some ways, but not enough to not be toxic once introduced to our societies. They are coming here in greater and greater numbers to to overtake us, and partake in the Jew's plan for our extinction and replacement. They are beyond pests, at this point - they are complicit in genocide. Killing them is perfectly natural.

Killing them is perfectly natural. Brent did nothing wrong.

I'm an edgelord but I got a bit sick watching that. At least the image quality was bad, otherwise I might've puked.

> because he didn't like the religion.
I think you mean that he opposed population replacement and child rape networks.

this post is funny because this board is one of the best places to find forbidden information and actually good art

kill yourself, shill

Attached: 1547965674035.png (1000x1003, 1.88M)

The one where they shot the cop was the Charlie Hebdo shoot up.

I really hope this removes you psychopaths from my mongolian mouth harp website.

I know user. Fuck all these 2016 edgy newfags, watching people die is terrible. They aren't animals, they have families and friends and emotions. They're just like us, we're not all that different. What makes it worse is that if someone you loved was in the church you'd be feeling the same amount of pain

Hope to see you split open head to toe and your entrails vented.

Get tough, pussy.

Based

Go cry, faggot.

How does it feel becoming the lolcow?

>live life on Jow Forums
>disconnect from reality
>"anyone who disagrees with me is a soft faggot and needs to be beheaded"
>i control what skin color im born with
>see fag do mass shooting
>"lol thats HOT i could jerk off to this"

yall dipshits think sitting behind a screen continents away watching some dude kill people who can't fight back makes you hard? go swap out your piss jars before you die on the fumes

You are such a tough guy you watched innocent people die and enjoyed it

imagine if the world was really balanced between 'white' & 'black' ....

we all had the same chance, & all the races/ethnicities had the same chances

if we didn't, there would only be ONE race, remember that -- the future is exciting~

Attached: regional-population-projections-centered-legend.jpg (540x405, 45K)

Noooooo user, you're thinking about a DIFFERENT one. But you're right, they all blend into one and are swept under the carpet with no justice being served.

Talking about concerts, remember
the one where they detonated nail bombs in a crowed of 12 year old girls? Some would say this is a form of justice, but no, we're supposed to just bend over and take it like the good goys we are.

You don't belong here.

Crowd* how the fuck did i screw that up?

Lol dude this loser incel shooter didn't get the memo THAT WE YANG GANG NOW

>i control what skin color im born with

nothing to do with skin color mate, this guy didnt like the barbarisim of pathetic ideologies. imo
islam dosent care about color and nither dose Jow Forums really.

because indiscriminately targeting people is the way to go

it's almost as if there ISN'T some other way to dig out the specific problems instead of shooting up everyone

ok but what is the reasoning that they're different from you

>The ones not reacting like weak-stomached, emotional women are the newfags
>The self-righteous faggots crying about some dead dunecoons are oldfags
How to spot reddit newfags 101.

Every faggot on here will now question the seriousness of the hate speech they see and/or take part in.. Even if you claim this didnt affect you, it did in some way, shape, or form, otherwise you wouldn't comment on it. Stay safe Jow Forums, especially from yourselves

>yall dipshits think sitting behind a screen continents away watching some dude kill people who can't fight back makes you hard?
It works for your people.

Attached: memri.jpg (847x474, 109K)

Seething tranny

They weren't innocent. I'll say it again - they are invading the west and are complicit in white genocide. I feel nothing for them.

Eradicate them all. Eradicate the Jew. Eradicate the liberal vermin. Restore Order. Found Utopia on the highest principles the Spirit of Man can envision and force society to live by them by an iron rod.

At any cost.

The end.

>Im literally crying
crying those crocodile jew tears are we?

Attached: 1527132358494.jpg (638x710, 96K)

I just think it should have been a synagogue he shot up, not a mosque. Maybe the next guy will get it right. I'm encouraged.

Attached: 1540671657211.jpg (500x500, 39K)

in what fucking retarded fantasy world do you live in where people support that happening? Jesus christ you're all fucking faggots

>innocent
oh yeah foreign invaders are innocent in 2019! i'm white and i love islam! jews rock!

it's almost as if Islam in NZ is different from Islam in the actual Middle East....

by shooting up a more relaxed form of Islam you're just pushing them back to their hardline starting point

also why didnt he go shoot up a church or just shoot up Jow Forums in general

Is this post a threat, Mr. Geldsteinberg?

They don't seem to like Western values :(

And they are growing in number.

Attached: Muslim_protest_at_UK_school_over_LGBT_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 80K)

The shooting only makes what Yang says stronger, fren. Why do you think he wants to give whites UBI?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qf2EX0d9AY

Attached: Freedom.png (1200x1200, 1.32M)

>But I honestly hope with all my heart that ISIS kills everyone who supports this.
get the fuck off this site

Attached: 1518817254331.jpg (970x545, 96K)

You're kidding right?
the only difference is that soldiers can do it with a joystick

Theres a 44% chance you arent even white why would you care?

>another case of /v/ and /tv/ coming on to cry about Jow Forums

Different values. Different concept of "clean". Very different concepts of Love and Respect. Also, we're not invading muslim lands and replacing them, which is a form of genocide, like they are doing to us in tandem with the Jew.

This is enough to warrant casual extermination of muslims as Brent carried out. If you don't want to die, go back home to your country of origin and work, like a man, to fix it.

>by shooting up a more relaxed form of Islam you're just pushing them back to their hardline starting point
Good. We need a war with your kind.
You have no business in our cultures.
Maybe if we start killing you, you'll leave.
Seems to work when you've done it to us.

More like all the yangshills threads are spamming these threads instead. Seriously don't be so transparent.

>foreign invaders

have you smelled your piss fumes so much that you don't even have the ability to see anymore?

"foreign invaders" you sound like a kindergartener

Oh so it's only racist when a white person does it?

kill yourself

mud on the fabric of society needs to be washed thoroughly.

>Forgot to use his proxy
Nobody asked you, kike. Don't think this puts us on the same side.

Attached: jewchart.jpg (1136x640, 77K)

>you're just pushing them back to their hardline starting point
oh no!
how horrible :^)
>also why didnt he go shoot up a church or just shoot up Jow Forums in general
your average paki everyone

Attached: 1526258023647.jpg (176x200, 8K)

lmao enjoy the watchlist you retarded mongrel

This is Jow Forums abandon all hope ye who enter here.
Also nice bait.

Shill thread, Fuck off

right so the name of the game is to keep shooting the uninvolved to affect the overinvolved

Attached: aexW0Bdx_700w_0.jpg (540x600, 25K)

Lmao. I've been posting on Jow Forums since the Ron Paul days. Back then, it was your typical anti-neocon, anti-corporate forum that hated Bush. Subhuman brainwashed boomers and cretinous Gen Z autists ruined this board years ago. McFucking KYS nigger

Attached: 1a1yiigj4wt01.jpg (480x600, 58K)

Because u like being blacked doesnt mean everyone does.