ITT: we laugh at the optics destroyed in the last 3 hours that the alt lite, cuckservatives, migapedes...

ITT: we laugh at the optics destroyed in the last 3 hours that the alt lite, cuckservatives, migapedes, and r/the_donald spent the last 20 months building up.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1538244496191.jpg (500x913, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1106402596544225281
twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1106399208465158145
twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1106394519254327297
twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1106391443457888257
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw&list=PLL6NM90Zbg1exHLc9ypppMjVkdTM0wmF4&index=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 mossad agents in custody bitch

what did I miss? I was sleeping

ok kushnershill whatever you say, have fun kvetching tomorrow when candace owens gets shut down

'the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.'

Some guy shot a bunch of muslims and now the r/the don boomer faggots on this board are crying and throwing a fit.

this. give us context you fucking niggers not all of us live on here.

'the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.'

huh? what a clueless take

for what?

he mentioned her to make her a target in the war he is attempting to start. Do you have the brain of a mouse?

You could hear the regret in his breath as he walked out of the mosque. Just imaging that happening to me just terrifies me. Knowing you murdered so many people and how fucked you are now.. Jesus fuck. How can anyone kill? It’s madness. Don’t commit terror- isn’t that common sense?

one of your citizens went full robert bowser mode and shot up a mosque on livestream on facebook for all of 8ch and Jow Forums to see

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

Fuck you tranny. What happened to your yang posting?

>How can anyone kill? It’s madness. Don’t commit terror- isn’t that common sense?

Attached: file.png (210x240, 14K)

based as fuck

did someone die? Should I watch the vid?
Even though I don't like muslims as much, they shouldn't die by the hands of a retard

This is going to happen with greater frequency and higher scores the more that whites are blatantly replaced in their own lands.

it isn't a joke child

twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1106402596544225281

twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1106399208465158145

twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1106394519254327297

twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1106391443457888257

>all the shitlibs in the comments think the shooter was actually inspired
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
TURNING POINT USA IS GONNA BE TARGETED AND BLAMED FOR THE SHOOTING. THEY ARE GONNA KILL KEKSERVATISM ON CAMPUS

Attached: 1542237182126.jpg (249x252, 5K)

like 40 people died in 10 minutes

and it will be very funny
90% of white people between the ages of 15-30 already are extremely suicidal

Well it's common snese from the usual media and life one sees happeing arround them. However some people have seeb some shit and it triggers evil thoughts in them and rejecting them is hard. Just like it is hard to stay calm in stressfull situations

That's why believing in god is so important it will lead you to folow good morals

propaganda of the deed my friend. mudshits are gonna retaliante and whites will retaliate back. jews and the optics can't stop it now

Ok then how in the fuck did someone record this?
I would've run faster than sonic the hedgehog

Lots of nazis believed in god and look how that turned out..

HEY MIGATARDS, NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET REPLACED ILLEGALLY INSTEAD OF LEGALLY. BIG LOSS RIGHT?
*dabs on drumpfkins*

Attached: 1546933904193.gif (554x400, 120K)

Jesse Owens 1936

What?
He walks out and does more killing, clearly zero regret. He sounds ecstatic in his car driving away. Thinking that everyone else thinks like you do is very dangerous, because they don't. Many fucked up people feel nothing like you do, totally different responses.

he live streamed it
and posted on 8ch before committing the act

fuck dude

He livestreamed it with a gopro, this is the kind of shit i daydreamed about when i was younger, before gopros were a thing, and livestreaming, come to think of it, but i always imagined it would be some PMC or rebel group not meme clowns

k
Well for me killing is just the most cruel, right next to torturing and raping

Only on the surface, but not in action. If you killed someone you gathered so much karma, you cannot even fathom it

im pretty sure it all balances out
they were nonwhites in a white country they deserved to be killed for being invaders

>You could hear the regret in his breath
The fuck are you talking about? Running around shooting while loaded down with gear and a shit ton of ammo and carrying multiple guns is not like playing vidya. It's physically exhausting not to mention that he was probably strung out on adrenaline. What regret did you hear that wasn't just someone breathing heavily from physical exertion? He probably regretted leaving some loaded mags behind as he so calmly talked about back in the car

try harder faggot
>four in custody
you faggots got caught in the act, but shill harder by all means

>four in custody
Let's see how it shakes out. Why would they be so sloppy? Is it not possible that he had accomplices?

I think the FBI need to investigate the discord server the shooter used constantly. He was a regular discord tranny and the other discord users in his server said earlier on here that they tried to talk the shooter down before he went on his spree.

we must shut down the r/the_donald sleeper cells set up all over the world

good fuck the alt lite. We need hardcore fascism and white nationalism or atleast anarchy now.

Attached: 000fascism is the only way my friends.png (1488x1488, 205K)

he was using optics tho.

CIA/Mossad did 9/11 just like they did this incompetent shooting

Attached: tjdt.gif (300x164, 237K)

The joke's on you faggot, at least we have less yang threads on the board
He even killed Muslims to appease vlad himself, nothing could have gone better

>your citizens
What the fuck is wrong with Jews? Why do they do this?

The funniest thing is this is the literal reaction he wanted

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw&list=PLL6NM90Zbg1exHLc9ypppMjVkdTM0wmF4&index=3

Your meme is extremely accurate.

Anyone see the video of the witness? He could barely keep a straight face, either that or he could barely speak English. Don't know which is more concerning.

Attached: IMG_9430.jpg (298x277, 19K)