You people are fucking idiots. I am all for nationalism in Europe and I don't like refugees...

You people are fucking idiots. I am all for nationalism in Europe and I don't like refugees... but if you think that killing innocent people is a fun and exciting solution, you need to check into a psych ward. It is sad that so many people here have not had the opportunity to engage in a close relationship with someone. It's sad that you guys can't relate in a sympathetic way. Most of you are probably too desensitized to care or just too ignorant to experience what it feels like. Terrible violence like this solves nothing, it will just stir conflict even more. The rationale and IQ of this board is non existent.

Attached: 1535678886924.png (714x810, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Fopissimo/status/1106430791482003457
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inshallah
twitter.com/AliDawow/status/1106441006252257281
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>innocent

next shooter right here

I agree OP, we should be replaced LEGALLY...like Trump says. Slowly, and methodically. While we vote. Or chant.

For real. I don’t want to share an ethno state with cowards who think shooting unarmed women is based. You people need to sort yourselves out.

Enlighten us, oh great burger. What's the solution?

>Terrible violence like this solves nothing
Now this is real historical revisionism. Besides, instigating more conflict is exactly what the shooter wished to do.

This event is helping to separate those with the stomach to back their beliefs from those without it. Please return from whence you came e.g. Reddit.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 10K)

IDEOLOGY OF PEACE

Muslim response to Orlando night club shooting:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inshallah

Keep it in perspective.

SAGE

S C R E W

And it’s cucks like you that got us to this point in the first place. If we had simply let Hitler finish the job we wouldn’t be in this position. These people are invaders and they WILL kill us when they get a chance. Make no mistake. Demographics are destiny. The jews and Muslims are playing the long game by outbreeding us while cucks like you sit in mommy’s basement and play video games and masturbate

Here’s an idea: grow some balls and stop drinking so much S O Y

Attached: 979E3FEF-C3D8-4B58-BF9E-824FFE3A5F39.jpg (677x1024, 74K)

You are sad you kuckold faggot
All I see are dead invaders who would like.to see us raped and beheaded

He did a good thing and God wills it!

yeah they were just about to leave for their own countries, stop the rape of all of our women and children and stop all affirmitive action/anti-white policies but now this guy has set us back.

Attached: 9ball.jpg (600x600, 42K)

checked dubbles. Kek agrees

Attached: God Hates OP.jpg (181x203, 50K)

Part and parcel, faggot

Attached: 179BAA46-79E9-4DDB-B475-6C457EC0FA76.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>Terrible violence like this solves nothing
Violence has solved more issues in human history than every other factor combined. It's why violence still exists after all, obviously because it fucking works.

Dont care
Not reading this
Fuck muslims

To anyone who is stupid enough to say anything negative about the shooter:
Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to OUR problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our efforts to survive.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all

you're in our psych ward op

> stomach to back their beliefs from those without it

You have no idea what you're talking about. I am strongly against refugees and illegal immigrants.

Why do you choose to conflate a common view into an extremist view? It is obvious that the shooter wants to stir conflict, but why do YOU want that? People are too 1-dimensional when they think about conflict resolution.

It's sad how the majority of you retards don't have anyone in your lives that you can share your emotions with, so you become desensitized and unable to relate. If this scenario were to play out on the flip side and you were the one at a loss, then maybe you'd understand better. It's easier to sit on the computer in your secluded bubble rather than experience the reality. Also, I don't even browse reddit. You are continuing to prove yourself as a memeing faggot stuck in his child mentality in an adult body.

eat a dick you gay boomer

Discord shill/boomer/fed irritator

I used to hang out and make memes with you fags. But that was a time when we fired our lasers, traps were delicious, and we made TIME say MARBLECAKE.

We took on Scientology together and revealed that our power level was over 9000. I guess it was around the time sabu got v&, but you all got trolled by the feds into becoming what you are today - a tool of the authoritarian state.

You went from chaotic neutral to lawful evil.

If you unironically adhere to fascist bullshit you need to an hero.

>eal. I don’t want to share an ethno state with cowards who think shooting unarmed women is based. You people need to sort yourselves out.
>DURRR ME WANT ETHNO STATE
>NO HURT MUZZIES K THANX
the shilling is just unreal

Attached: kj.jpg (645x729, 32K)

Listen you fucking retard
You do not have morals, so stop trying to moralize.
You have fake morals based solely on your own personal emotions,
Fake emotions that were programmed by media conditioning and consumeristic reinforcement.

You have zero concept of objective reality let alone any clue about the purpose of life, so you can't even begin to comprehend true morality, which is the basis of all judgement and justice.
Morality is a bias that guides us to complete a purpose. You live for absolutely nothing but your own gratification.
You have no purpose; you're totally insane and self righteous.
You have absolutely no clue how to begin solving the simplest problems.

The only reason you think this event is evil is because you're brainwashed to get meaningless social signalling points for saying it is.
To be exact, you don't 'think' anything at all, you do not have consciousness or free will.
You aren't looking at this shooting and thinking about it. You're reacting how you know you will be rewarded for reacting and not a split second of thinking went into it.

The truth is this shooting is universally good.
We're being invaded and our culture is almost dead. Those people should be driven out, and there's only one way to do it: start killing them.
Those people would be better off in their native lands learning to solve their problems by themselves instead of coming here and stealing our solutions to our own problems. So they have motivation to do what is right for them as well.

Invaders and traitors are not innocent. No one is innocent just because they weren't expecting retaliation.

Basically, everyone who thinks this shooting is evil should be shot themselves. They're just putting the brakes on our survival.
We are being torn to shreds. We do not have another 20 years to wait around and watch the jew burn us to death.
Civil war now. Kill them all without mercy.

Attached: 1550396130702.jpg (392x400, 18K)

Sure, it can solve things but in a way where the issue escalates and bursts resulting in many undesired consequences until it deflates. Why not choose a better approach to solve it?

ali istina

Anyone got the video of the shooting? NZ police has been actively trying to take it down globally.

>female subhumans are women
See, there's your problem right there.

>if the tables were turned
I'd be a Muzzie who died a martyr, so I win anyway. Of course, that's not only hypothetical, but impossible, thus irrelevant.

>infinite-chan user delivers
>all white people are racist
>meanwhile every week some westerner get stabbed/rapped by a muslim
>not all muslim
It's actually interesting to see how far leftist propaganda has imposed their double standards in people mind.

Daily reminder that shootings would not happen if we had an ethno state to begin with

Agreed.

I don't actually understand what this is supposed to do, or what was supposed to happen next?

>People are too 1-dimensional when they think about conflict resolution
Of course, everyone should just follow the instructions of whatever controlled opposition pseudo-right wing party they have in their country.

You're making a lot of assumptions about my life, friend. I think you'd be surprised at just how many here have careers, loving families... But you're right about me being in a bubble, it's not like I've ever experienced serious violence, so my words can't mean much. Nevertheless, it's interesting to see the board split between those who value acceleration and those who are balking.

Sort ourselves out? Didn't Obama murder a child and the drone strike her funeral? Didn't the plebs flip over cars because Trump got elected, even though the death toll in the southwest Asian wars crept up to 2 million... nobody protested that! Or hey, how about the astronomical debt we've gotten into just to murder brown people. Sort ourselves out? You're a stupid nigger and pleb. If you hate this fine, but don't pretend this is some great injustice with all that's happening in the world.

>b-but I can't do anything about
You can't do a damn thing here, either. Faggot. Sort your own shit out. These pol niggers know where they stand.

Islam is at war with everyone else. So are the Jews. Holy fuck wake up.

>People flee middle east in fear of their lives
>All immigrants get killed upon arrival
>Immigrants realize they are better off dying in their homeland trying to fix their own shithole instead of turning everywhere else into their own personal shit hole that needs to be fled because of them

i only come to this board for hot scoops no point in trying to converse with any retard on this cesspit lmao

This. Jow Forums gets the news before everyone else.

>if you think that killing innocent people is a fun and exciting solution
Who said it was?

>f this scenario were to play out on the flip side and you were the one at a loss, then maybe you'd understand better.
We've been the one of the other end of this for about 30 years now, just in case you lack the ability to read. You are the one lacking in empathy and awareness.

fuck you dude, he was a hero. Yang Gang

Sorry not sorry

just wanted to say that that is one pretty girl

Yikes.jpeg

Jewish post

Invaders aren't innocent, faggot.

Is that Junior Soprano?

This is my reaction;

twitter.com/AliDawow/status/1106441006252257281

>der boomer

>illegal immigrants
Oh look, another "let's get replaced LEGALLY" MAGAtard. Seriously, it's time to go back.

Attached: 1548927157625.jpg (732x680, 61K)

If anything this incident will do the opposite of what the shooter wanted.
New Zealand will probably show more openness to immigration.
Gun laws are going to be enacted restricting firearm availability.
And this attack might inspire a radical Islamic terrorist to retaliate.

The guy is a fucking moron.

Attached: image0-42.jpg (1125x1302, 162K)

Muslims aren't people so it's ok.

Underrated.

>muslim commits terror attack
>all those things happen
>8ch commits terror attack
>all those things happen
?

There once was a time when the vast majority of people, every man, woman, and child, in a certain nation, were told X demographic was a problem.

And they nodded.

That will happen again.

Do you disagree? You probably were told somewhere in grade school about genocides in the past.

The school guest probably brought up 'atrocities can't happen in the West' as a foolish sentiment. And the visitor lectured you on how atrocities will happen again.

The visitor probably didn't mention 'mental illness' in these men, women, and children who nodded along.

Well it's happening. No buzzwords or internet compassion blocks out a deep sentiment (for many) of cultural incompatibility.

Attached: genocide justin bieberfied.png (1901x799, 170K)