False flag

More evidence will be revealed in the next 12 hours making this false flag more obvious.

W.G.

Attached: mossad-31.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZxhXt7ZC7bLANt30IXoQOSiYOaOyVVeOYV7
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
jewishjournal.com/tag/mossad-agent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Attached: 1537070853702.png (1444x1169, 1.17M)

Bump

I didn’t think queerlanders we’re allowed to have guns. How could this happen?

I can only get so erect.
my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZxhXt7ZC7bLANt30IXoQOSiYOaOyVVeOYV7

Attached: 1550316250976.jpg (1209x1012, 884K)

Look at these faggots trying to do damage control. Pic related.

Attached: 1524099956648.png (1008x583, 293K)

nah fuck off you fucking larper
evidence or gtfo

Why is there always links to Mossad with this shit? I'm getting pretty fucking sick and tired of these kikes.

BECAUSE ISRAEL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HELL WE LIVE IN.

Attached: 1526591113083.jpg (1528x1080, 1.18M)

Try 12 days. The last few have unraveled within the week of the event.

waiting for evidence
just memes and photoshop atm
op says its coming, and we're waiting

Watch the bots, shills, and other servants of the Jewish proto-singularity try to drag this very real event into their pit of lies and shadow.

They want to make us think that violence is a bad idea.
They want to make us believe no one would really take up arms.
They want to make us feel alone and undefended.
They want to make us believe they are all-powerful.
They want to make us hopeless.

The truth is that violence is necessary for survival.
The truth is the shooting happened organically.
The truth is any one of us could have done this.
The truth is every one of us needs to do something like this.
The truth is we could have victory instantly if only a few more of us would make sacrifices like Brenton Tarrant.

There is a war to be fought. We won't last another generation under their control.
Fight or go extinct. You probably have less than 20 years to win.

Civil war now.

Attached: 1552616000026.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

Fuck off bitch.

Attached: 1528877055068.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Attached: 1531505174454.jpg (720x707, 64K)

Nice try, JIDF. Whites are a gentle and intellectual people. We fight with the strength of our rhetoric, not with bombs and guns like Israelis do.

bump.

A guy is going to enter a room but before he does some guy he never met comes up to him and tells him : ever noticed how many RED ITEMS people carry around these days? Weird isnt it?
The guy enters the room and immediately he notices the red lipstick a woman is applying, the red magazine on the table, the red schoolbag, the redbull on the table. Wow, he is very perplexed, that guy was right! He thinks to himself

>supposed to be right wing extremist
>"Israel? Nothin' wrong with that."
what did the (((shooter))) mean by this?

Attached: 1552621135243.jpg (693x97, 23K)

White Nationalism is an Israeli psy op

Attached: 1521334391212.png (891x832, 583K)

He meant that ethnostates are good, and that everyone should stay in theirs.

BREIVIK 2: ELECTRIC KIWI BOOGALOO

Attached: SHUTITDOWN.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Why did Yang Gang have to do it?

Attached: yang gang.png (601x419, 506K)

kek you think this is all actually real?
What are you? a retard or a faggot?
pic related. Multiple Mossad agents got arrested at the scene.

Attached: 1552630206331.png (1467x1106, 1.15M)

How is this a meme?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

oh look another Israeli
first it was the swarthy looking fella and now this Ashkenazi of the long nose tribe
no wonder all the zionists of Jow Forums are so cheerful, any true Jow Forumsack knows whose behind it and is probably revolted

The infamous schizo spammer aka Moarpheus.

Pay attention to the way he posts. He posts in every thread the same bullshit. He is an open borders Jew that hates white nationalism. His goal is to make Jow Forums look violent and unhinged. If you see him call him out, his kike schizophrenia can't stand up to scrutiny

Attached: image.png (512x512, 81K)

>no wonder all the zionists of Jow Forums are so cheerful, any true Jow Forumsack knows whose behind it and is probably revolted
this

His only shady post is
Otherwise, it is hard to differentiate between him and a Jow Forums user that knows what the Jews are up to.

(1 post)
you cant make it up folks

Ethnonationalism is an israeli psy op pushed by zionists and zionist e-celebs in order to prevent assimilation of diaspora jews and promote uprooting them to move to Israel. They are angry Trump is dividing the US Jews from the Zionist Elite and Israelis.

Attached: 1542253969836.png (1222x1188, 1.12M)

Attached: 1540626134167.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

They are dragging fucking PewDiePie into this...

FUCKING PEWDIEPIE!!!

Mark my words, they will crack down on Internet culture, memes, and free speech harder than they ever have before. They are coming for us.

The culture war is going to escalate. governments, NGOs and big tech is going platform, silence and prosecute everyone one from right wing activists, to journalists that isn't towing the party line, and apolitical personalities and they are going to cite this shooting as to why. They will go after Jow Forums specifically, and r/the_donald on plebbit will get shut down.

It's going to end up tuning into the Internet two ecosystems, both sides will get less and less exposure to each other and eventually all this vitriol and toxicity will turn into irl violence, and possibly an actual civil war within the US.

GET IN SHAPE
GET TRAINING
STOCK UP ON AMMO, FOOD AND WATER

SHIT IS GOING TO GET HOT BY 2020

They have gun’s but not fully automatic’s. This whole thing stinks.

>no wonder all the zionists of Jow Forums are so cheerful, any true Jow Forumsack knows whose behind it and is probably revolted
unironically this

shooter makes accounts literally weeks before
and spams this

Attached: shooter2.jpg (525x2526, 221K)

MOSSAD IS GONNA BE EXPOSED

Attached: 1532221991203.png (1045x373, 84K)

I hate that faggit. He’s behind all the “Jesus was gay”, “Odin drank cum guy’s, I translated the sagas myself, see?” Shit. Fuck I hate that fat Kike!

bump.

This is exactly what Q wants. He knows it’s false flag before massive expose of horrific crime.

Attached: AF098745-1370-45FB-B609-09BF70CEB19D.png (1125x2436, 655K)

fuck off schizo

Attached: 1530373215377.png (1349x1036, 202K)

>Going to a mosque to kill everyone on sight
>Sees someone leaving with the car but completely ignores it and carefully looks away as soon as he sees him
>Magazine is already on the floor when he walks in
>Literally shoots nothing on the fucking street to get more attention

Attached: interesting.jpg (400x800, 246K)

Is there any fucking massacre that wasn't secretly a false flag? Fuckwits.

does anything look wierd?

Attached: 1552629987437.webm (320x560, 2.38M)

>White Nationalism is an Israeli psy op
>that thing that existed well before israel is an israeli psy op

Attached: retard.png (214x236, 5K)

Attached: 1546490313012.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

What do you mean user?

God bless, it's the kikes

>Jews use white nationalism to make jews hate whites
>That means white nationalism is good for the jews, despite the jews using all their power to suppress white nationalism and that white nationalism by definition removes jews from their positions of influence in the west
>Look some misleading headlines to support my kike theory, just try to imagine it as 6D interdimensional chess

Does Yossi Cohen love his children? He's gonna watch Syrians kill them.

the blood the way people behave

yeah well fuck you kike, weak argumentage
EXPOSED
mossad kike

Attached: 1552511505182.png (1008x1154, 672K)

This is very tailored to my posts about the vanishing man I saw when I was young. I want you anons to know that what scares these people more than anything in the world is peace. Division and dicord is their bread and butter, what keeps their evil empire alive.

Honestly this whole situation benefits progressives more than it does those that want an ethnostate.
I don't believe it's a false flag but I can see why people could say that.

Nice deflection. So if the jews want white nationalism, which jewish owned media is promoting it? Which jewish bought politician is promoting it?

Do not let them make you afraid. Do not let them replace the justice you seek with injustice. They feed off your fears and insecurities like demons. Do not let them.

I don't know why mods haven't banned that schiz user faggot yet. His posts are really easy to detect, with or without proxies

1 post faggot. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Indeed the blood thing was suspicious to me too. The behavior however is downright bizarre.
Also, who in their right mind would bring children to the scene after what happened?

hah, so some jews preaching against white nationalism is to prove to me that white nationalism is a jewish psy op. Good work shlomo, just know that your low IQ shilling is leading you straight to a gas chamber

Check em

Attached: check.png (626x305, 402K)

Why would it need to be a false flag? The damage to society has already been done. The tensions between the native christiab populations and immigrant muslim populations have been building for years. There is no reason to believe its a false flag when all the preconditions for it to ve a thibg have already been met.

that video look so fucking fake it's disgusting there's even 1 muslim laughing it off

also were the fuck were they?
the guy makes sure to shoot anybody on the ground but never checks the other rooms
why not stay hidden?

Trump is a fucking kike puppet, fuck off Jew.

bruh watch the fps video, he spray one dude's brains all over the floor.

Watching Bibi die this summer will be magical

Attached: 1537779324664.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

to justfiy even more bullshit?
there is all the reasons to believe it is

Why are you posting a photo from an eight year old article?
jewishjournal.com/tag/mossad-agent/

right?
reminds me of that white helmet shit

schiz really means it this time

That video does look fake. Lying Hivites and Kenites. This is probably an excuse to traffic more brown children for adrenochrome.

I am so confused now... so they just let people trample over a crime scene of this magnitude.

I am smelling a false flag too now.

Attached: 1544342888099.png (997x296, 46K)

ya strangely looks like the promotion that gave us the Syria staged photos

Attached: Christchurch Cointerintelligence.png (1784x762, 189K)

>they just let people trample over a crime scene of this magnitude

Can you believe that? With that valuable evidence ruined, we may never find out who shot up this mosque!

because he was involved in false flag?

Attached: 1550040879013.jpg (500x750, 123K)

I mean he even made it dead sure that they are dead. He shot them at least 3 times.

The whole thing is fishy as fuck.

Our whole areas internet and cable has been down for two days,

Redbull isn't red though

Guy with supposed inside information only provides a photo that's already available on the internet. Sure.

bump for truth

Exactly, what's the point of a false flag?
Now ignore all of that anti-Semitic hatespeak about Israel you've heard from Ilhan Omar and bend over to take more refugee dick up your ass, goyim. Never forget your white guilt, you murderer-by-racial association.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-15-01-32-06.png (720x1196, 231K)

why the fuck did they came out of were they were hidden?
all at once children too?
to do what scrape the small amount of brain and fake blood off the floor?

they somehow thought hey lets come out and fuck with the dead
do save the video

everything is a false flag because you fucks can never accept it when whitey does the crime.

Yeah, they changed that carpet pretty damn quick

also john podesta was there earlier in NZ

>whitey

Attached: Christchurch Mosque Attacker.jpg (600x585, 74K)

Is living with a mental illness hard?

As white as your average Jow Forums meetup

Attached: 1546910648890.png (1000x507, 107K)

and the mossad had footprint in the place already
go wonder

Post screenshot from video. His full face is at begging also rearview mirror shots.

>make an account weeks before
>literally spam white genocide
>go on 8ch right before the shooting
>drop manifesto full of memes that normies use
>facebook does not shut down stream
>says he planned this yet does not bother to check for other people inside

except nationalism was the norm
now the only people for whom nationalism isn't some form of -ism to someone is israel, for whom being staunchly nationalist is widely supported.

exactly

Those who make war in the shadows will be burnt by the all consuming light of my father