Weren’t no squirrley ameteur did this

It was a salty dog.
I’m a former military policeman and SWAT member (we called it SRT in the marines) and I want to give you virgins a breakdown of his tactics.
We would classify this gunman as a worst case scenario active shooter.
>brings several guns
>highly organized
>planned to commit arson to an unknown degree
>zero hesitation
>returns to the scene with additional weapons
>triple taps leaving no survivors
>near expert level marksmanship, shot a man running at full speed from one room into the hallway
>watches his six even while firing
This guy is the poster boy for the Chad side of a virgin vs. chad active shooter meme.
>in b4 durr he sucks and can’t load a mag
Yeah I could nitpick all day and sure he made tons of little mistakes but those mags were double stacked, already awkward to reload and I guarantee yourairsoft playin ass has never been on as much adrenaline as he has.
So. He’s either one of the best mass murderers I’ve ever seen, or an elite tier Deepstate CIA false flagger pending facial reconstructive surgery and pretending to be intermediate but accidentally letting too much of his lethality show to my trained eye.
Pic related is me

Attached: 7EB89EA4-31E2-49B9-935B-B7C0F9361227.jpg (750x1334, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/WEEEEEEE333D
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude he probably just learned it all from video games. I saw the video and felt like I was just watching a playthrough of Call of Duty. He's probably really good at CoD.

you're hot and I say this as a straight white male

possible he was trained and then MKultra'd by mossad?

pretty much anyone could have pulled it off

He's using slight of hand though so it's kind of cheating

I watched this with a buddy who is an ex marine. First thing he said was
>Oh shit this guys done this before

Attached: 1548748561316.gif (226x224, 180K)

no, I was getting tunnel vision from just watching the video. He's had practice in irl combat on adrenaline control. Especially after getting run up on midway

he said in his manifesto that he learned from fortnite and spyro 3

could he have taken something to lower his heart rate? He's not even breathing heavy.

Guess what. Killing aint that hard, Rambo. You aint special.
Anybody could do it, and did, and do.

a psychopath or malignant narcissist with a lot of shooting practice maybe.

Beta blockers?

But also:
>tapes some magazines together to get SUPR FAST RELOAD U GUISE
>gun jams several times because he's constantly flipping his magazines around like a fidget spinner
>has to stand around in the middle of the massacre trying to figure out why his gun won't fire

his face has the textbook 'sociopathic stare.' i was just doing research on this topic.

Good friend of mine is former SRT as well. Former LEO here : ) Godspeed devil dog. D is that you?

Sidenote: 80-plus page manifesto. The word "jew" is used once. His rhetoric and the aftermath of this event will further the white vs muslim dialectic while the puppet masters in Tel Aviv continue to pull the strings. Just reeks of Israeli intel. No way in fuck would someone with as much supposed awareness of the grand scheme speak so cryptically about Jewish power and influence. It was completely absent in his manifesto. There's much more to the story here.

I was waiting for someone to say this.
No. You’re wrong.
We went to FBI classes and frequently discussed and “planned” our own active shooter scenarios. Like what would I do if I wanted to kill as many people as possible? If I wanted to kill specifically muslims, and I lived where this man does, I would do something HIGHLY similar. I would say that our body count would be very similar as well, mine might even be less as I probably wouldn’t have returned as many times as he did nor would I do drive-by’s with a pump action. That’s what made this man so dangerous, so precise and lethal. His absolute dedication to his mission of killing as many muslims as possible. I would say 98-99% of people on the planet aren’t as trained or talented at killing people in CQB or marksmanship as me and idk if I could’ve even stacked bodies like that guy.
You’re a retard.
And thanks fag

When he said
>"that didnt go as expected"
He didnt even have to build. Too ez

He blocked those betas with bullets lol

Military and combat student here. Observed the same points.

witnessed.

He also looks like someone that'd be in the ADF.
Pic is apparently one of the other members of the 'cell'

Attached: 1552627844524.jpg (716x960, 90K)

you're a retarded ass salty dog then, this guy wasn't a pro at all.

He kept running around incoherently making decisions and backtracking, Any resistance would have saved everyone.

Yup, real tricky stuff. You were worth every penny, leet soldja. And the faggot never checked his six. He was just looking for targets

NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG

Attached: 1427365208909.png (665x662, 422K)

any insight/thoughts on why he blew out his windshield for an extra kill if he was planning to drive across town to another mosque?

that does not look like a neet.

Nah man I ain’t your boy but small world brother. It’s almost always a safe bet that (((they’ve))) got (((their))) hands in questionable super-murders.
Kek yeahhh it’s honestly his biggest tactical flaw and he almost paid for it with his life. It’s really the only thing that makes me doubt he’s a killer-for-hire.

>active shooter
>leave a chubby woman to guard him

explain why he wore gloves with all his fingers showing

POG.

(OP)
NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG
NWO FALSE FLAG.

tacticool is cool

>He’s either one of the best mass murderers I’ve ever seen, or an elite tier Deepstate CIA false flagger
nah, he had some sort of gun training though for sure. he just had no actual opposition and was a good shot

you forgot how he drew on a few people and chose not to fire. most people would be amped on adrenaline and fire at anything they saw after they got goin, this guy remained calm and only hit his predetermined targets.

FALSE
L
A
G

Attached: 1492035723762.jpg (698x707, 188K)

thats a fucking muslim who went to protect his own local mosque after they started calling eachother letting them know it was happening.

How easy is it for non citizens to get a hold of guns in NZ? In his manifesto it said he was just visiting, doesn’t make sense to me.

>explain why he wore gloves with all his fingers showing
To better feel the trigger with his pads of the fingers. And the gloves help protect from hot parts of the gun.

Question is, what was this distraction for then? Any lads have any big-if-true things going on in their cuntries?

> 98 to 99 percent

Care to back that up and Livestream it?

That’s all you’ve got? I clearly stated he might be pretending to be intermediate if we’re entertaining the idea that he’s actually a super secret ninja assassin Mossad false flagger. I’m saying he’s one of the two. And state your credentials if you’re such a tactical genius.
You’re a double retard.
I didn’t know he was planning that. This’ll be an interesting discussion.

Attached: A57AB18A-2B5D-4DD1-93CC-D7C72E9B1726.jpg (900x503, 98K)

I wondered this my self. I though he was planning on some touring when I saw the jerry cans full of gas in the back but did you notice they were small 5 liter cans? did you notice something green / dark taped to the side of them? I think they were fire starters my duderino. I think he blew out the windshield because he was running wild with adrenaline.

>cammies not fucked up
>no Grenade pouches
>woodlands
>brand new kit /flak
>no flight patch
Security forces faggot detected

Why couldn’t he have trained drills by himself? I’m not trying to discredit what you said but I’m wondering if there isn’t enough info online to get yourself to an operator level. YouTube channels like forgotten firearms will give you enough expertise in handling weapons and have you seen the art of tactical carbine, handgun, etc series by magpul dynamics? I think if one is diligent enough and has a place where to practice, I’m not saying you can reach a special force level, but I think it can be possible to achieve the level of an average infantryman

whatever, faggot. They said the same thing about the guy that shot the cops in Dallas. He turned out to be a Fudd army reservist who got kicked out. You don't have to be an elite badass to murder unarmed people who aren't expecting anything. You also don't need to be an elite badass to plan something like this. You could tell that he was nervous as fuck and his plan did not go according to what he wanted, which was even what he said in the car. If he was a deep state trained assassin then he would have been cooler and not back tracked and basically gone back to the people he already shot multiple times (by the way there had to have been at least 1 survivor in that pile, there were just too many and he only discharged 4-5 mags so there's no way he hit them all piled up underneath and what not).

also
>muh elite marksmahship
if you were really a Marine you'd know that we shoot to 500 yards on table 1 and around 30 on table 2, it's not hard to hit a man sized target point blank.

Basically none of what you said made any fucking sense, this guy was not a deep state assassin and you're a dumbass for suggesting it.

>t. Marine

>manifesto
so not /pol then...

Dude that guy was a fucking madlad he just hopped in the car and started talking about dropping the clip like it was nothing lmao. His hands weren't even shaking. Def done this shit before. He stood up to the Muslim horde.

Attached: Part and Parcel.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Shut up faggot you're losing your racist-ass guns.

mass shooting? looked more like a pest control job to me

No clue. My guess since at that point his plan had gone awry, he was like, "Fuck it." His breathing towards the end of the video was elevated and his adrenaline was pumping and he had tunnel vision. He was probably in total go-down-guns-blazing mode.

Obviously, this is a fluid situation as of now. It's simple and perhaps myopic on my part, but I can't get over his manifesto. The glaring omission of naming the funny hat people just gives the game away. THe fact there are multitple shooters in custody is another sure sign that this was an organized operation.

Dude please my sides

Attached: 714A8C30-9C65-449E-94A7-C50D0743FF93.jpg (166x169, 7K)

>show proficiency in basic skills
MUST BE A CIA NINJA DEMON ROBOT

or just anyone who is in shape and believes what they're doing is good

remember that movie theater shooter?
cops on the recordings were saying
>fast reload skills
>possibly military
the guy that bobby trapped his flat and swat had to detonate it because they were not capable of disarming the thing.

he had balls of steel
I always just assume that they take drugs to stay calm like that. Maybe he was just in disbelief/shock

steamcommunity.com/id/WEEEEEEE333D
i found the dudes steam account

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Got a source there chief

>funny hat people
this.

Kek
You’re not factoring in the raw nerve power to remain as calm as he did while actively killing. Yeah I can walk into a room with a heart rate of 75 and ring steel from 15 feet away easy, but to actually stack bodies like that with admirable precision, is another.
Banging all those Sheilas when I was on leave in Melbourne was so much fun. Why do your women love American marines so much?

>So. He’s either one of the best mass murderers I’ve ever seen, or an elite tier Deepstate CIA false flagger pending facial reconstructive surgery and pretending to be intermediate but accidentally letting too much of his lethality show to my trained eye.
Yeah, it's definitely the retarded CIA larp shit. That for sure. kys

More tactile. Easier to manipulate and shoot. When you go full direct action like he did, you're not concerned about leaving prints like Agent 47 or something.

Remember that shooting in Tunisia? That was kind of clever how the shooter made sure to get to the point where all the fatties were lying on their sunbeds like beached elephant seals. They couldn't get up and run away, too fat. Thats how you pad your kill count, strategy. Players got to be thinking these days.

Hey Zogbot, I hope that you die a most painful death someday. That is all.

Who? which dude?

Shooting guns is not as difficult as you think it is. The only reason cops and military fags think it is some elite skill is because they're all low IQ retards who can barely tie their own shoes. For normal and above average intelligence people it doesn't even require training.

>he said in his manifesto that he learned from fortnite and spyro 3

Attached: 1551826392068.gif (255x235, 498K)

That manifesto reads like a committee approved checklist.

>You’re not factoring in the raw nerve power to remain as calm as he did while actively killing. Yeah I can walk into a room with a heart rate of 75 and ring steel from 15 feet away easy, but to actually stack bodies like that with admirable precision, is another.

think about the type of person that could actually do such a thing. to plan it all out, to carry it out, it takes a certain type of person. I am far too empathetic and emotional to do it without freaking out, but there are some out there without such hangups

Most likely klonopin or Valium. The la bank heist guys took Valium irc.

NZ JUST LOST THERE ABILITY TO OWN SEMI AUTO'S
SCREEN CAP THIS

Attached: 1549037335002m.jpg (1024x550, 46K)

You're a retard. Ive played paintball a million times and even my marksmanship is better than this wimps. He was clearly a deranged white nationalist that decided to do something with his life after all and killed a buncha pisslamic peasants.

got em x'd

>Dude he probably just learned it all from video games. I saw the video and felt like I was just watching a playthrough of Call of Duty. He's probably really good at CoD.

This, when he dropped the spent shotgun really looked like a Cock of Doody animation.

Look at this fucking kiddo

>military police
how does it feel to be a fag?
>expert level marksmanship
>shot man in building
you can literally aim with estimation during clearing you faggot
>mfw ftp

He fucked up by not covering more ground. Then swinging back to knock wounded and fakers. Standing there for 5 minutes shooting same mound of people was inefficient.

i mean i watched it 1 time dosent he throw away a mag when he swaps wepps in the car ? mr tactic red pil me

t. Boot if tables 1 and 2 are all you talk about
Fuck you we’re having a discussion here
Nah nice try tho

Fuck yourself, child. You aint special, and neither was the perp. Attitudes like yours result in sads, when you underestimate gorrilas that the US didn't waste a million bucks "training"

you're fucking retarded

I dunno, OP. I have a sword and practice with it often, I know the art of war.
This man could have been just some Joe Shmoe, or he could have been an Israeli commando.
It's hard to tell right now.

pol is a board of peace.

prolly a ebaumfag

(You)

Ide ask why a marine was in melbourne. You guys arent allowed to leave Darwin.

That being said I plowed heaps of your fertile bitches when I went ashore in Hawaii during RIMPAC. Why do your women love diggers that much?

didnt notice that at all remeber he went bak into the place?

ahhh, and you can tell based off of the ~3 seconds he looks at the camera... PhD in psychology, yeah??

>So. He’s either one of the best mass murderers I’ve ever seen, or an elite tier Deepstate CIA false flagger pending facial reconstructive surgery and pretending to be intermediate but accidentally letting too much of his lethality show to my trained eye.
well. he did say he practiced for 2 years

You don't double and triple tap enemies nor actually handle a gun because it's a vidya game, retard.

he drops a guy who is 50m away through a 1m sq. window halfway between them in a snap fire. this guy was a mout operator with great reflexes and skill

>>watches his six even while firing
but he still missed the guy running at him, got knocked down, nearly shot himself in the foot, and dropped all his spare mags on the ground. That one fuck up cost him so much time. I think he would have been able to go through with his plan to burn it down if that didn't happen

>That manifesto reads like a committee approved checklist.
Anyone have a link to the manifesto?

this

Man had deep hatred.. he had his biggest moment with the little lots there were.

Probably the same reason your girl loves niggers

You can see he skips the 4 rooms off the hallway, when he walks back through you can hear people inside, I thought he was gonna blast the wall.

This desu. As long as you are calm then it’s point and pull the trigger. Why is that some crazy CIA skill? If everything is a false flag then do these events not happen and we live in a perfect society where everyone gets along?

> the funny hat people weren't named
Confirms false flag given the fact that his main complaint was demographic replacement.