Is it racist to only be interested in certain races...

Is it racist to only be interested in certain races? I find asian men the most attractive and really want an asian boyfriend, obviously not just anyone I want to find the right guy and both like each other for who we are, but I feel really guilty for only being attracted to a single race. I also know someone who only dates black guys and didn't think of it being the same situation until just now.

Attached: tumblr_pd62fkN3L21tmodvdo1_400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it racist to prefer only certain breeds of cats? You do you.

It's not racist to be attracted to certain races. You're not depriving men of other races from some universal opportunity to which they were entitled.

The only risk you run is making such a fetish out of this that you lose sight of practically every other important value in a relationship.

Only if your white

american shorthairs are best.

No it’s not racist, it’s just preferable. I’m only really attractive to a couple ethnicities and am married to one and it’s not a bad thing. Only plain whites would think it’s racist.

:3c

Yellow fever

I personally am very cautious around people who date exclusively outside of their race, whether it is one particular race or multiple. Their reasoning tends to be shallow, and is generally a result of never maturing out of the defiant phase from their adolescent years or a fetish cloaked as romance.

Even moreso if it's only being interested in *one* particular race that is not your own, although you didn't exactly express that.

Third reason I forgot to mention, ulterior motives like premeditated accusations. You rarely see this happen with one of their own race, it's always mixed.

I wouldn't turn down the man of my dreams just because he's not asian, if that's what you mean.

That's good.
Why do you prefer Asian over your own, generally speaking?

The looks are really interesting to me, I love their eyes the most, also great hair.

Not OP, but dating/marrying someone of my own specific ethnic group would feel like secondhand incest. You gotta diversify up the gene pool otherwise you end up with kids that look like orthodox jews

And their small dicks and proclivity for beating women? Have fun with that OP.

Am asian. Can confirm we have small dicks and like to beat our women. Also I'm short and smell like fish. You should just stick to white women OP, don't lower your standards.

t. Whitoid

All is fair in love and war.

I’m only attracted to white guys. I don’t think it’s racist. You like what you like. Gay people use the excuse so can we.

I mean I can relate.. mostly because I like tan skin, dark features, and no upper body hair which is typical for Asians. But I'd ask if it is a fetish thing if you preferred them based on stereotypes or because you liked kpop or something. It isn't fun to be fetishized.

How is liking an ethnicity a fetish? That's like saying you like blondes or fit girls is a fetish. Even people who like whites only could technically say it's a fetish by your definition, because cultural experience is what shapes attraction.

Don't ask stupid questions, freak.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism

No it is not racist but if it was so what then You are racist. At least you're not the hateful Kind and just want to fuck one race .

Oh shit, you sure checkmated me with that WIKIPEDIA article that literally anyone can edit.

Fucking brainlet lmao.

A fetish is something that isn't normally sexual that turns you on, like a foot fetish, scat fetish, etc. Nowadays kids be using fetish as a word for "something I like". "tits fetish", "ass fetish", etc.

As far as I'm concerned, you're allowed to prefer the features of another ethnicity without being a fetishist. I'm an asian guy myself who's only dated white girls. I'm a japanese guy myself and I've only dated white girls, some of which only dated Asians, so this whole concept of "if you prefer to date an ethnicity you're racist" is just stupid as fuck to me. People can't help what physical features they're attracted to, and being attracted to a physical feature doesn't make you racist or a fetishist.

>Liking asian
yikes

Attached: FB_IMG_1529228060418.jpg (261x148, 6K)

American shorthair?
Is that a fat and stupid version of the European shorthair?

this