Is entering a long term relationship with an overweight girl with the intentions of subtly fat-shaming her in a...

Is entering a long term relationship with an overweight girl with the intentions of subtly fat-shaming her in a non-offensive manner to get her to loose weight a good idea?

Attached: day in the life.png (847x521, 73K)

Nah.

No, no it's not. Enjoy your involuntary celibacy.

No, don't go into a relationship expecting the other person to change for you

Would you like it if she pointed out your autism in passive aggressive ways in hopes that it'll fix that? No, no you wouldn't.

It’s not going to work. She’s lazy and she’ll always be

No, please don’t date anyone you’re a piece of shit

That doesn't sound that bad. I need someone to tell me i'm a retard every once in a while

Why can't you just tell her that being overweight is unhealthy and work out a plan together with her how to lose it and help her?

Is everyone on thise site an autistic brainlet?

Attached: a170ba6ed92eb0dbac525335a931abca.jpg (618x934, 94K)

>Why can't you just tell her that being overweight is unhealthy and work out a plan together with her how to lose it and help her?
because I'm a pussy and would to be years into a relationship before feeling comfortable saying something like that

>would to be
would need to be*

Don’t think you can manipulate someone out of an addiction unless you’re an actual psychopath.

If society isn't enough to fat shame her into losing weight, you probably won't be able to either.

People don't usually change

OP you moron. Fat shaming fat people only causes them to eat more. The only people who lose weight from fat shaming are the people who are average weight but think they are fat causing them to develop an eating disorder and become anorexic. You need to encourage and support her and actively help her lose weight if you want it to work.

Sort of this. Tell her you're having problems with some mild health issue like high blood pressure and tell her you're planning to start going to the gym. Be sure to invite her and if you're lucky, you got a more reliable way of getting her to loose weight. Make a diet plan you share after you ease into it.

You're not gonna get her to do anything without a respectable amount of effort on your part. Thankfully, working out is good for you anyways so there's really no downside.

Attached: 1549500536600.jpg (720x720, 222K)

my dad told me this once when he was talking about his high school friends. honestly the most true thing he's ever told me.

She’ll only get fatter if she knows you won’t leave.

is it worth dating a pretty fat girl in the hopes she will lose weight?

I never found fat girls attractive ever but I met one who has a very good face, pretty slim actually but her body is fat.

she is also very amusing and funny I'm genuinely attracted to her but the fat thing is putting me off

If only women followed this advice.

Lol wut. It’s both sides bruh

Because fat people are ugly and lazy right?

this girl has a really nice face it threw me off actually but she is quite chubby

Dating a woman should be based on physical attraction as well as emotional... you can’t make someone lose weight in a relationship because you should be accepting of who they are when you got into the relationship in the first place! Being overweight can be offset by being a good partner, one who makes them truly happy... and also has good eating habits as well. Remember, not everyone has a metabolism that will allow them to eat junk, some have one that makes them gain even when they do eat healthily. This thread is pretty fucking disgusting if I dare say.

saaaame.
met a girl, she's got a genuine 9/10 face but is just chubby. makes my dick confused.

I never heard a guy say “I can make her a better person”. every bitch with a black eye seems to have this delusion she can make the wife beater change.

tbqh it's got more to do with height. a lot of short dudes become fat in middle age because they eat as much as tall guys. People need to eat according to their height.

If you’re a virgin then any pussy around your age group is better than nothing, so fat chicks need dick too.
I mean if getting sex is the main obsession on this site for men, then beggars can’t always be choosers.
Yes my first lay was a fat chick at a party, fucked her right on her ex’s bed (had no clue at the time) and almost got in a fight over it.

Dating an abuser usually stems from a father who was abusive. Trauma is a terrible thing, and sometimes it takes learning from it themselves in order to change their ways. Women think they can change cheaters, or promiscuous men. Or just douche bags in general.

>I never heard a guy say “I can make her a better person”

Which thread are you in again?

Fat people can't be externally pressured into losing weight. It has the opposite effect on them because your negative attention depresses them and they comfort eat.

Op is a faggot so it doesn’t count lol

but how do you engage in positive reinforcement as opposed to negative punishment when the patient does positive things regarding their addiction so seldom?