Should I give up on lifting natty of I have a profile like this?

Should I give up on lifting natty of I have a profile like this?

No chin, no jaw, no future.

Attached: 20190228_212352.jpg (2592x1458, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Mewing&rlz=1C1GCEU_esCL822CL822&oq=Mewing&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j35i39l2j0l2.812j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtu.be/2jCd-KTTR_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah man you gotta do something to improve your looks. You'll never be a model but that doesn't mean you gotta be a skinny twerp, too.

Shave that mustache it looks awful and I’m not even looking your whole face

I'm pretty hot and I dated a dude with no chin for like 2 years. Just be a cocky asshole to compensate for it.

Why are you whitoids so insecure about your jaws? Almost all blacks are Jawlets and aren't insecure and also still look manly enough

OP here, I'm a blackoid.

why would you date a cocky asshole with a recessed jaw?

Your profile literally looks fine? Stop going on Jow Forums if it has you convinced your jawline isn't strong enough or something because it looks normal

If you have no chin you should grow a beard not a mustache

Wait around and this chin will be in style. It is, generally better for fichting and intelligence.

Dude a strong chin is like one of the most imortant things in fighting.

Shave your shitty facial hair. Your scruff makes you look like the dude offering candy to kids in the park.

A gun doesn’t care what your skull shape is.

Get some face tattoos, join the Mexican cartel, profit.

Attached: 1477762992241.jpg (1024x614, 232K)

Then shove one up your ass little shit-punk

Google mewing and stick to that, in 9 months you'll have a better bone structure and defined chin

No thats fake, you cant change your bone structure without surgery lol

Attached: anime-girl-face-mask-purple-eyes-twintails-hate-5k-79-800x1280.jpg (800x1280, 310K)

Again, Lawliet giving false advice.
I thought you had left this board for good, we were all happy, now everything is ruined.
There is extensive prove that mewing actually works, and you can find it using google.
Disregard this newfag OP, just look at his picture -pic related- and see how unexperienced he looks.
Lawliet, understand this: GO FUCK YOURSELF, for good, leave this board, you are cancer, leaving false after false advice everywhere. Nobody likes you, people points at you to mock with other anons, they make threads about your imbecility. How hard it is to understand this?

Attached: L.Lawliet.jpg (1458x1881, 1.12M)

fucking moron

Attached: 1551228916299.jpg (3293x1977, 943K)

hahahahahaha
what an ugly sad piece of shit
kid needs to join a club, get some friends, poor little fuck
Feel bad for his parents

Lol no it dosnt work, is just pseudoscience , no proof at all, is all in your genes, also chill out chinlet

Like why do you have to post my pic?

Attached: 7d8c709b71a97f16cee375b2ab4982ff.jpg (394x512, 17K)

Google says you are lying, you big imbecile. Stop lying to people who want honest advice.
I post your picture to prove you are a unexperienced teenager so nobody listens to you and your constant lying and babling

>we were all happy, now everything is ruined.
You actually have a mental illness i feel bad for bullying you kinda, i am sorry.

Attached: images (22).jpg (191x264, 7K)

Very poor reflection, Cruz.
You are not bullying anyone, you just make a clown of yourself all the time.
The bad part is you troll and lie to people who wants actual advice.

But google says you are wrong, xD

For real, get some help my dude

Attached: LkTxtXX.png (848x482, 433K)

I guess you don't know what google is, here is some help kid google.com/search?q=Mewing&rlz=1C1GCEU_esCL822CL822&oq=Mewing&aqs=chrome..69i57j0j35i39l2j0l2.812j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
For real, waste your trolling urges somewhere else

Just chew tough gum to bulk out that jawline brother. Itll probably take a couple months to see any difference, but it's better to start doing it now than to be still unhappy a year later.

Be consistent with chewing gum but dont chew it religiously like every second every day. Just a couple hours a day, like 4 or 5 and taking the weekends off should be effective enough. Working out the jaw is like any other part of your body; it needs time to rest and recover. Otherwise just do jawline excersizes.

>Ted Cruz bla bla
Oh no i am going to think about this tonight while i fuck a girl, like fuck off retard hahah

youtu.be/2jCd-KTTR_I

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I actually don't know how to answer to this, it makes no sense at all.
I'll limit myself to command you again to stop lying to people.

Attached: 1540205495989.png (600x512, 298K)

shave, get acne treatment, get plastic surgery for your chin and you will be good

Dude. You're annoying everybody. Stop posting.

>no frontal plane pic
Memes aside, that is the most important angle and no surgeon worth shit will do a genio on you if your frontal plane will be negatively affected. If you want real advice, post more pics

Gove up

You are so wrong. What we call a "strong chin" is actually just a longer jaw bone. You can inpart more leverage when you punch it and get more spin out of the skull. It is easy to knockout and break the jaw of a strong chin. A lot of pros have the strong look because they have pituitary issues and are all together built like a tank. That is rare and that's why they are special.

Twenty years ago, you couldn't have a beard. 15 years ago, the scruffy look was out. In the 80s dudes wore spandex and showed their belly buttons. Big noses were all the rage in the seventies. That's all I know but I'm sure that chin has been in and out and it's time is coming. Pretty dumb but that's how it works. Fat and skinny standard is always changing too.

shave that stache and go running, or do the hedonistic pathway and bang a whore and smoke tobacco and your unconfidence and depression will go away