So is it true that he got a degree in computer science? What are you doing with your life, user?

So is it true that he got a degree in computer science? What are you doing with your life, user?

Attached: butthurtdweller.jpg (900x506, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IM TRYING TO GET A DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE BUT:

I LACK THE REQUIRED COURSES TO GET INTO UNIVERSITY

EVEN THEN TO GET INTO THE PROGRAM I FIND TO BE THE MOST WORTH IT I NEED MID TO HIGH 90S

IT KILLS ME TO SIT AND READ FOR HOURS

BUT THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1548566721358.jpg (640x390, 82K)

Studying to be an EMT, working, excercising, studying. Keep trying to get close to people because I have no friends, only to realize that there are many miserable fucks around me.

Attached: 1550690272485m.jpg (1024x614, 38K)

I've been programming since I was 12. Skipped college and cofounded a profitable startup with some friends.

I'm 20, have zero debt, make good money, and I'm doing what I love.

I graduated top 10 from my high school class, allowing me a full ride to my flagship state university for an engineering degree.
I graduated college to a job where I now have an annual income just shy of $90k. I learned about personal finance, resulting in pic related.
I picked up all kinds of skills or hobbies in the meantime: working on cars, cooking, lifting, electronics, etc.

I spoke to no women the entire time and I hate everyone and everything. I've spent years following shit advice from stupid people and can no longer tolerate human interaction.

Attached: NetWorth.png (2015x1206, 37K)

Yup i know few people like you: their only "life" consists of work, hate and "hobbies" they do to pass time when they arent working.

How many girls have you asked on date?
>I spoke to no women the entire time
Enough said. Try dancing lessons, tinder or prostitution.

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

>started a foundation study course in introduction to engineering and extension maths
>using this as a stepping stone for undergrad study
>working three days a week as a labourer at the same time
Other than that, I'm doing sweet fuck all.

I work not one second over 40 hours a week, sitting around doing mostly nothing or playing on my phone, the idea that work could be something you enjoy is for tools

>How many girls have you asked on date?
dumb
messages on tinder don't count as "speaking with", and obviously my continuous failures on tinder means I never actually met with any to speak to
if they are interested now they certainly were not when they were young, not overweight, attractive, and fucking around for the pleasure of it
prostitution is illegal so you might as well explain why dancing lessons will be a hobby and not as you put it, a "hobby"

Attached: 1376888179999.jpg (325x385, 22K)

In dancing lessons you literally pay somebody to organize meetup between desperate single women and men, pair them up and then force them to dance mostly face to face while holding hands (or other body parts), practically perfect for having small convo.

Its dating on steroids. Literally all you have to do is ask her
>so what are you doing after this class? Maybe we could go grab burger
And you have gf.

Tinder is garbage. Try badoo, facebook or okcupid.
>not overweight
Pro tip: lower your standards. If you are in usa, not being obese is already top 20% of population.

Attached: 1396500817864.jpg (600x325, 80K)

wonder why no one wants to talk to you

>dancing lessons
Not the guy you replied to, but this seems too simple to work.
Aside from whatever you do basically having to be executed perfectly if the woman is actually attractive, surely women know that most men don't really give a fuck about dancing and would only be there to meet the women, wouldn't they? I mean, why wouldn't they see a man at dancing lessons and see right through the charade?

Believe it or not, women want to meet men and have sex / relationship as well. And they are often very desperste to do so
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/

I got a degree in management, and currently working a full time digital marketing agency job. Still no friend and a virgin.

I have good grades
I'm smart
I'm young
I'm kinda attractive
I have cool hobbies
I have friends

Yet I can't get one ( 1 ) girl to like me, even when I do try I'm met with discomfort and getting ignored, then there's no point in asking out said person when they are giving you clues that they aren't interested.
It's literally all about luck and I rolled snake eyes.

Attached: save.png (1324x926, 607K)

I'm also white
Not overweight
Mentally stable
Don't smoke
Don't drink
Don't do drugs
Healthy

And I've bit into the "self-improvement" meme since I was 13

are you fit?
But even if you are not, than try again. It takes soooo maybe fails till you get the right formula that works. If you tried 5 or 10 girls and are crying now, then stop. Work on yourself in all possible ways and at the same time keep asking girls out. Sooner or later you will succeed.

>get offered more of the same absolute trash advice I pointed out originally drove me to be more anti-social than ever
>get the ol' "oH wOw JeEz nO wOnDeR gUrLz DoNt LiKe U"
the ever reliable Jow Forums

>not being obese is already top 20% of population
wow it's almost like it's not worth the time or effort to speak to women and it's much better simply to never ever EVER do it

I hate gyms and weight and all but I do my best with body weight exercises and I'm fairly fit.
It's not like being muscular is an requirement.

>It takes soooo maybe fails till you get the right formula that works. If you tried 5 or 10 girls and are crying now, then stop
I've probably tried with over 7 girls over the last year alone, with much self hatred and improvement in between, I'd get close to them, I'll try talking to them, I'll try messaging them but every time I see that they just aren't interested and stop the contact when I don't initiate it. I will never get a girlfriend if this continues.
There is something fundamentally wrong with me, I don't know what it is except my terrible luck.

>7 girls
Getting gf is kinda like playing lottery. You want to meet 7 new people per week, not year.

I went back to college and decided to get an English degree kek. Already two years in and I know I made a huge mistake. Wish I would have stuck with playing in bands and working temp warehouse jobs.

Yeah but unless the guy is quite attractive, there's a lot of defences and shit testing to go through.

All things which are worth pursuing arent easy. If they were easy, you wouldnt appreciate them.

Worth pursuing is kind of open to interpretation and scrutiny. Considering the endless fights, headaches, and general bullshit that guys are put through by their wives and girlfriends, pussy should be easier to get. The amount of effort and competing against other men that goes on, only to be met with average sex and a tonne of emotional baggage just isn't really a fair trade.

All I took from this is that you play the lottery seven times a week. That's a lot of money you could be saving.

Asking casually girls for their phone numbers online or offline is easy to do and free. You would think you would go bankrupt from paying for dinner dates but 90% of then ghosts / flakes you anyway.

Post face