Girlfriends Mom

I can't take it anymore and I don't know what to do.
I am have been with GF for 3 years. She is breaking down with mental illness and her Mom has always been there to support me. I am legit in love with her and there is sexual tension between us.

>grabbed her butt after a day together her response was oooh
>glances at my dick in tight jeans constantly
>sends me snap chats talking about wieners and licking her lips
>eye contact is intense as fuck and I feel like I am going to grab her and kiss her at anymoment.

Its a legit fight not to make a move. Should I go for it and have the hottest sex of my life despite the consequences?

Attached: d474118eae83e0fea78b43e6e2ef48ad.jpg (946x1531, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol, fuck it dude

def go for it. in a year or two when you break up with this gf, you will always regret not fucking the mom. def do it.

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"
-wayne gretzky
-michael scott

is it larp time again already?

i would do it mate... there is also a chance of a family threesome

Are you willing to break the trust of your girlfriend by sleeping with her mother? Is your girlfriend's mental illness serious to the point it's straining the relationship? These are questions you must ask and answer yourself.

The mental illness is very much a strain. My psychologist says I am all fucked up from. I have night terrors etc. Its not abusive or anything its just dealing with her issues.

On the other hand I would hope it would be something she would take to her grave, as would I.

I'd fuck my gfs mom in a second, good genes i guess

Also, how do I make more subtle moves towards sex? She might be okay with the casual flirting but this needs to move to full on fucking.

>My psychologist says I am all fucked up from.
Erm, could you elaborate a bit on that? This sentence didn't seem clear to me.

You've already touched her ass, move on to the tits next, maybe grind ur crotch on her. Gotta gauge it

Sorry. My head has been in a cloud these past few weeks. I have compassion fatigue, caretakers syndrome and actual secondary trauma from caring for her

I see. Now think this: would having sex with her mother make you feel better, assuming you will go through it and be responsible for the consequences?

For caring for her daughter and sacrificing so much of sanity. I feel I am owed this sexual conquest. I will definitely feel better.

oh pitiful me my head hurts and cannot think so I'm gonna fix it with my little head, let him do my thinking

Use a condom, lord knows where that coochie has been

I certainly would. DO IT!

She's only been with two men. And hasn't been laid in 20 years. No. Lol

Pregnancy, hsv2, and uncurable ghonerea are possibilities here. Play safe

Do as you will then. You are responsible for the action and the consequences.

My concern here is that your gf's mental illness, even if it has a biological component, might be driven to a greater or lesser extent by her mom. I mean, mom's getting frisky with her own daughter's bf. Makes me have immediate doubts of her character. If this sort of shit speaks to generally awful treatment of her daughter through the years then I can see why your gf is messed up. I can also see her using this as the ultimate weapon to drive the girl to suicide or some shit.

She's been thru menopause. I guess the other ones would be risk I just feel like its going to be too spontaneous for the thought or convenience of a condom.

Beat that pussy up my dude, god speed

Why are you giving serious adv in a obviously bait thread? Are you stupid?

Cause I suck at detecting bait threads. Most of the threads here all look the same to me.

I've had that thought too. Her stuff is not from her Mom. Her mom was just too selfish and involved in her in career to really realize what was going on.

This thread is making me want to squirt in my mother in law, thanks degenerates

Nothing wrong with that, especially if she's divorced or widowed and could use the physical validation.

Nice trips
Yeah she's single
The only reason i havent yet is because I don't know where her morals lie, and I wouldn't want to hurt her lol

You wouldn't be the first nor the last person in history to use alcohol as a convenient excuse for rolling the dice with some heavy flirtation. As for hurting her, maybe she's into that.

I grabbed the butt during a hug so if it backfired I could just brush it off as an accident.

Unless she snitches and my gf makes me hit the bricks. The sexual thrill would be worth it if i didnt have so much invested in my gf. She doesn't come off as a deviant as well.

Just remember that she needs an out as much as you do. That's why alcohol is so convenient. Both of you get to blame it on the drink. As long as you both have a way to explain it away, she's unlikely to make a big fuss about it even if she shoots it down.

That's because most of them are bait.

Bruh i hope you dont use alcohol as an excuse, that's some dummy shit.

If a woman falls victim to a sudden wave of regret and needs to explain away the situation to keep from dwelling in disgust or horror, you'd best bet "we were both drunk and things got out of hand for a minute" is worth its weight in gold.

I'd rather be sober and enjoy it, I'll most likely never have the balls to try this tho

Fuck her; chicks love a badboy. If anything, it'll make your gf more attracted to you and you might even tee up a threesome.

Bruh no chick is gunna be cool with you stuffing her mom, it's mad dirty xD

I think you missed what I'm getting at.

What you do is open a bottle of wine, pour a couple glasses, each of you takes a sip and then you start ravaging her tits while holding her by the back of her hair.

If it all goes to shit, "it was the wine." Get it?

I don't want to waste this moment on sloppy drunk sex. And I don't want her to have an excuse. It needs to be kept secret. That's the fun of it.

M8 this board is basically another variation on /b/ and Jow Forums: it's just wall-to-wall shitposting. Go with the flow; piss in the ocean of piss.

The point of the excuse is to have the mental avenue for writing off what happened, rather than being so racked with guilt that she eventually confesses.

Jeez have none of you people ever manipulated women into indecency and debauchery before? You don't even know how to create outs.

"He took a sip then reached under my robe!"

That's how u get burnt dude, I'd rather play it slow

I get it. The womens logic needs a scapegoats.

"I'd rather play it slow" is why Jow Forums is full of friendzoned khv's and foreveralones. Don't be a coward, you're not making friends or trying to trick the frog in the pot with slowly heating water. Grab her by the pussy as soon as she gives you the eyes.

Nah bruh. She'll realise how alpha he is and probably be diving on his dick before he's even dried her mum off it.

MiL sex is super taboo, you gotta know for sure she's down. Especially if you are invested in your gf

>bringing affection, dare I say love even, to a vibrant, beautiful creature with flesh, blood and burning desires
>degenerate
What a disgraceful attitude. I shall say good day to you, sir.

I know I'm mixing apples and oranges here, but do you keep an eye out for the "women" (ladyboys, probably) who post on Jow Forums? Whatever their reluctance or complications in life, in the end they all want to be taken like mares in heat. Yes, you should have a decent inclination that she's down before you risk your relationship. But nothing in life is "for sure." Stuff your cock in her mouth before she can talk herself out of it and you'll be golden.

>you start ravaging her tits while holding her by the back of her hair.
>If it all goes to shit, "it was the wine." Get it?
Wisdom.

thread theme
youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4

Literally sexual assault.

I feel like the game is getting her to ask you for it, considering most people would snitch

>passionate intimacy
>Literally sexual assault.
Okay boys, thread's done. Hope you all enjoyed it before some attention seeking mental defective had to come and shit all over it for personal entertainment.

Bruh i want to fuck my mil more than op does

Considering women generally wait for men to make the first move, I don't like his chances.

That's the balance I struggle with. When we have long eye contact my entire body shakes as I hold myself back from grabbing her and just going for it.

What if regardless of either of your states of mind, you just joke, do some light flirting, light physical escalation, and just carefully read the situation for cues to either back off or continue. Be bold, but try to not get creepy or overzealous.

Yes! But what is physical escalation with out being creepy?

>mom cucking her daughter
that's pretty hot desu

don't get me wrong it's obviously hot af, and she's worth a slam but the reality is that you could be causing way more trauma to your gf that already battles mental illness.

even if you break up with the gf, do you really want to be something that haunts her for the rest of her life? I had the opportunity to cheat on a really shitty gf and probably have amazing sex with another girl, but part of me is pretty content with the fact that I stuck to my morals despite breaking up with that piece of a shit a year later

Who gives a fuck about young women, they fuck and dump guys well into their late 30's, then they want to SETTLE DOWN..
Stop being a little bitch and let op fuck this milf.

Attached: 1550327653654.jpg (300x250, 13K)

It would never be spoken of outside of us

post pics already

what's up with men nowadays, thinking about doing bad stuff to their girlfriend as soon as she has mental issues. You sound like a lil pussy so maybe just fuck the mother and make the girl hate you, so she can break up with a loser and move forward to a real dude.

Guess you don't have any mental issues due to your mommy issues. poor little lad

ikr literally all "men" are like this

found the incel

Your sense of entitlement disgusts me.

>fucking moe anime picture
>calls someone else a little bitch

just give her the D already

>compassion fatigue
>caretakers syndrome
>TRAUMA
Jesus you burgers are so fucking fragile you see syndromes everywhere

You've obviously never done this before. The daughter always finds out.

problem?

You should've date the mother in the first place instead, it sounds like you don't like your gf at all..

That would be perfect. She's even joked about running off with me like the neighbors down the road. I would legit date/marry her despite the age gap if it wasn't for the daughter. Anyways has anyone younger been with an older woman? What's it like?

it's like pic related

Attached: Adolph_Book.jpg (317x494, 19K)

Is that book in English? Sounds like a good read.

that is the English version, published by Penguin.
there's a good film adaptation as well.

Who the fuck is this lady? My dick is diamonds.

If you can rile her up beforehand, you'll bring her to push for it.

This whole post is cringy. Can you imagine your child brings home a romantic partner, and you start fucking flirting with them? Can you imagine knowing that you're going to fuck the same thing your son or daughter is and being ok with it? What happens if they break up? Do you ever tell your child that you fucked their partner? Do you tell your child that their partner INITIATED the flirting and that you went along with it while they were dating him/her at the same time? Holy fuck, I hope OP knows what kind of shit he's going to get into with this.

It's a fantasy bro chill out

Besides, people do weird shit all the time.

They want dick just as bad as young women.

No idea and couldn't find in image search. But she looks close to GFs mom. Minus the tits.

So this is what female incels look like.

>dat pic
Who is this semen demon?

If I wasn't a 'real dude' they both wouldn't wanna fuck me.