ADVICE FOR GETTING LAID

Let's be honest. At least 70% of Jow Forums lifts mainly because of women(and confidence). If you don't; ignore this.

ITT we share advice for getting laid/getting GF's/making it with women.

I'm sure alot of you are in the same boat as me.
>Used to be a loser, physically and mentally.
>Start lifting
>You start looking joocy
>You realize your physique has become part of the top 5% of the population.
>You're now a chad in terms of body
>BUT! You're still a loser mentally and khv.
>You have absolutely no idea how to get girls or where to even start. You have no social network.

Discuss. And post your personal stories with women too. Especially if you've had success.

Attached: qts.jpg (2131x1417, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodlookingloser.com/laid/picking-up-women/how-to-pick-up-girls-efficiently
goodlookingloser.com/laid/online-dating/how-to-lose-your-virginity-part-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

focus on improving your life and not on women, this also happens to be a better tactic for getting girls than begging for thier attention

just shave it off bro. chicks love that just bee yourself

be yourself

I am focusing on imporving my life first and foremost. The thing is; I've been starved for female attention all my life. I just want a girl I can love ;(

Stop meming pls. I genuinely want advice. Where do I start if I want to date women? A nightclub?

Attached: Blonde, green eyes.jpg (1508x1920, 1.09M)

Just look up Alpha Male Strategies on YouTube

Got a gf now and she says I'm hot even though I still see myself as fut and ugly. I can't initiate sex / can't act towards building sexual tension. I have no desire to meet with her because I think she's disappointed I'm so athletic but I can't / couldn't have sex yet.
Which brings to my main gripe, how soon / long into a relationship should we having sex? We're only dating for a couple weeks and made it official barely a few days ago. See, my mind as been forever muddled by the internet where if you don't have sex the first night, you're a loser.

Not those guys but the first time / first year since actively trying to be myself (lived afraid of being myself all my life, I don't even knew myself anymore) I already got a gf. Jus b urself might not be a meme after all. If anything, meing myself makes me relaxed because I don't have a web of lies and don't have to put an acting performance every time I see her. I can just say whatever is on my mind and do whatever I feel like it.

look like this

Attached: smokingiscool.jpg (289x465, 37K)

just be genuine

seriously though the guide to getting laid in a nutshell lies in one phrase

"money over bitches"

the keys are to:
>stop putting women on a pedestal, they are human, and if you are a narcissist, you are better than them.
>focus on yourself, and achieving your goals, when success comes or when you are on successes path, happiness comes, confidence comes and this in turn attracts the women around you.

WOMEN WILL NEVER JUST COME UP TO YOU AND FUCK YOU

you obviously have to build a social network somehow. this is how most people meet eachother, through other people. so yeah go get some guy friends my man.

being urself really isnt a meme

this guy is pretty to the point and says alot of truth

no you fuck women in a nightclub, dating is for people you meet in a normal scenario

I guess the question is, do you want to have kids? If not, chasing women is literally a huge waste of time.

I have been lifting seriously for a month and I have already a good body by normie standards,also my jawline is sharper.
I noticed that girls mire me more,I was taking the bus two days ago and there weren't many people in it,a girl (she was a 5.5/10)asked to sit besides me.
Lifting makes the difference brahs.
Anyhow,I want to go on a 3 years improvement for the muscle,mind and strength gains.
In the meantime,as I get fitter and good looking,I'll have to talk with girls,should I start fucking them?
There's already a mixed race girl,she is basically almost white with a 10/10 body and a 7/10 face who mires me,a petite redhead and a tall nordic looking girl.
What to do brahs?I have never been with women for all of my life,I am 18 years old and this is my last year of highschool

It’s just experience man. Most guys who are good with women your age learned by starting young, they did stupid beta shit at ages where it’s appropriate and no one remembers. A 13, shit even an 18 year old (less so though) being shy and dropping spaghetti with girls is seen as normal. I’m 23 and I can barely speak to women, it’s no longer seen as cute as when I was a teen. It’s creepy and sad now. The only way I’m gonna get over it is biting the bullet and having those embarrassing moments. The only thing that helps it is looking good. If you look decent girls can look past the autism, allowing you to get experience and break out of it quicker, although the older you are the less likely this is.

This too the guy knows what he’s talking about and it’s good shit. Get on your purpose asap

Unironically, the first place you wanna start is the bottom of your post. Social credit/social proof.

You've fixed yourself and now you have good confidence. Great. Women are emotional creatures tho, and you're going to need some way to introduce yourself without triggerring a flight response. While you -can- get around this by having extremely good game / sales techniques, if you're doing solo approach in bars it's so out of the ordinary for girls that their alarm bells are going off. It's nothing personal, but just our current online society. You'll have to successfully steer the conversation AND engage her interest VERY quickly in order to have a shot.
(Buying them a drink/dancing w/ body language also can help with this step).
The alternative? Show up with some mutual friends. Suddenly you get introduced, or at the very least the fact that you're talking to other people calms her alarm bells enough for you to strike up a conversation without seeming too needy.

Tl;Dr join a club or beerleague, make some friends and getting laid is much easier than bruteforcing it with game
Also online dating is a meme and a timesuck, usually not worth

>WOMEN WILL NEVER JUST COME UP TO YOU AND FUCK YOU
If they're drunk enough they do.

Like a known homosexual who sold his boipussy and throat to get his mediocre movie career?
Goddamn, any ass faced literal faggot in a staged black and white photo will work won't it?

My brahs told me to make an instagram profile is it worth it?

Boys want to look like that faggot.
Men want to look and sound like Robert Mitchum.

Attached: robert-mitchum-wallpapers-5.jpg (983x1280, 230K)

Another faggot who sold his boipussy and throat?

Men dont' want to look like any of that bullshit.
Grow the fuck up.

>sold his boipussy
>doesn't know who Robert Mitchum is
Alright user. You're right.
kek

Any specific clips? I hope you're not meming.

I am myself most of the time. It's just that I have spent almost all my life alone. I feel like I'm just such a fringe guy with frienge views. At least by todays standard. Kind of scared what women would think of me if they knew what went on inside my head, you know.

I'd say I look pretty good actually. No problem there.

How do I start dating? I literallt know 0 girls. Online dating seems like a clusterfuck. Where can I meet some girls organicly? Yoga class or something?

Yes, I want a big family in the long run.

You're basically me.

>Get on your purpose
I already have some pretty big life goals. I just want a woman beside me so bad.

Attached: hazel eyes, brown hair.png (1599x899, 1.41M)

Lifting for women is a mistake. You need to learn to care about yourself first. You are the most important person in your life.
Being alone > Being with a bitchy thot

that's fucking bullshit. it's very individual and depends from relationship to relationship. With my first gf we had sex around 6 weeks after getting together, with my second one around 3 or 4 not sure now. But there's no rule or anything. Some people I know did it nearly immediately after getting together, the other extreme would be my classmate from uni who got married and had sex after 4 years. So, don't worry at all my man, you're not losing out.

Honestly you sound way to desperate.
Women can smell that a mile off.
They're naturally attracted to men who have their shit together and are already enjoying life, so they hop on for the ride.
You can't let women be the center of your goals and desires.

The secret is this:

Physical:
>tall enough
>good enough looking to not be ugly
>good haircut
>no acne
>not a fat slob
>do not smell

Personality/interactions:
>comfortable person with an active social life and interesting, put together friends
>treat girls with casual and disinterested interest
>Be moderately successful with your career
>don't be poor

If you don't have some of the above, knocking others out of the park can cover for them, example: poor but extremely good looking and socially active

If you are not a dolt, any of the above makes sense. Why would a woman not want to be with someone even for one night who doesn't possess at least some of the above qualities

start to build a social network by making friends with PEOPLE, these PEOPLE, know other PEOPLE, some of whom will be girls, this way you will be able to make some friends that are girls and become comfortable talking to girls, and you will also find ones you wanna fuck.
i guess try online dating just to get used to talking to girls romantically and shit

but seriously goals first girls come after is the most important thing.

What about a woman who deserves it?

1. Pay a photographer to get some good pics of you. (Inb4 Baawww I'm a poorfag/ believe I just need to BEeeee myself)
2. Make a Tinder/The League profile. Use your good pics and one or two at the end you took yourself so people know you're real. Include your height. (You aren't a manlet btw, right?)
3. Take a shotgun approach. Swipe everyone without looking to go faster OR swipe everyone who is UNDENIABLY not-fat. People are fat unless otherwise proven not-fat. Remember plenty of models DO NOT post megahot pictures of themselves in dating profiles and will use casual/distance photos to avoid getting too much attention.
4. See who you match with. Dump crazies, drug users, single mothers, fats you missed, the tattooed and other degenerates.
5. Open quickly. Your goal in convo is to systematically move as quickly as possible to getting her number and/or date established. Think of each conversation running on a survival curve- every message has some chance of being your last, so you want to maximize your odds of a response on EVERY message. Start with something like:
1/2

Attached: 1540833234184.jpg (165x250, 6K)

If you put a woman at the center, she'll like you and respect you less.
Men have to improve themselves, because we're inherently disposable.
If you're being needy for some chick, you're not improving. End of.

meant for

i can feel the desperation in your post and no doubt females feel your desperation in real life. seriously. forget about women and truly, seriously work on improving yourself. that's the best strategy. not giving a fuck isnt a meme.

How to get the motivation to get laid? I work, I lift, the years go by and I'm still a virgin. I'm moderately successful and a happy guy overall. Women just feel like way too much trouble if you want to go further than being friends

>If you put a woman at the center, she'll like you and respect you less.
You confuse respect with "getting used to".
The moment a man who treats a woman like that removes his attentions away from her she falls apart.

>Men have to improve themselves, because we're inherently disposable.
That's what people tell men and women.
But the moment men begin to talk about not getting married ever, stopping the undue over taxation of men, and letting women fend for themselves, and even saying they would rather workout and jack off then have sex...
Shit hits the fan.
Even women's insults towards men are about how men don't see them as valuable or useful.

>If you're being needy for some chick, you're not improving. End of.
You're right.
But if she's THE chick and she feels the same way.
Then that shared vulnerability and the relationship built on it can build something really strong and powerful.

don't jerk off, ever. If you aren't low test you'll be overcome with insatiable desire to nut. if you don't jerk off, the only way to get it done is to get with a woman.

Or you're just gay

>I have been lifting seriously for a month
>I noticed that girls mire me more
bruh

Thanks for the advice. This makes sense to me. What would you say social credit is today though? Is it knowing a lot of people? Do I need to get all the social media apps? Instagram, snapchat etc? Is that needed?
I find that girls are weirded out when they find out that I don't have any social media.

Wondering this too. I really don't want to but I think that's how social status is measured nowadays.

I do prioritize myself. I'm just starved for female attnetion and romantic affection. Literally never had any.

good list.

Where do I meet people? Introduce myself to someone at the gym? I guess I could just start getting to know people in school. My last year though.

Attached: Blonde, Green eyes, Braids.jpg (602x900, 160K)

After you realize you already love yourself your life becomes a lot easier

>What would you say social credit is today though?
Literally having a social group in real life that you do things with. Existing solely on the internet is a bad idea. Unfortunately if you want to seem normal you have to have some kind of social media presence. Women use it to validate that you aren't a serial killer or a loner and that you have a friend group. You don't have to post anything, just have a few pictures that your friends have posted of you doing normal people things like hanging out and going out to bars and such. It doesn't have to be degenerate, it just has to look like you actually have a life. If you don't have it, they will think you are hiding something.

I think you're confusing 21st century social dynamics between men and women for the 19th/early 20th century.
Even average women today have a real chance to fuck the top 20% of men. It's the age of sexual liberation and the nuclear family is gone, institution of marriage is gone, you can travel the globe in less than 24 hours while looking at your phone to see who's up for sex.
The time you're thinking of is long gone user.
>Then that shared vulnerability and the relationship built on it can build something really strong and powerful.
Lasting marriages are built on respect and going through hardships together.
People experience hardship nowadays and they think they'll be happier with someone else. Relationships simply don't work like that anymore.

>Or you're just gay

I wonder. I'm not aroused by guys but I definitely enjoy their company more. Maybe I should try a date with a guy and see how it goes

nailed it. This is especially true in large, metropolitan areas. Even the grossest, ugliest women think they will get a chad if they just keep their options open - they're overinflated egos don't allow them to sit back and realize their actual market worth. They think because they can get on tinder and be a slampig for chad one random weekend a month (or even brad for that matter) they think they are the shit. men suffer from the same problems, there's always a new crop of 23 year old sluts moving in who are down to drink and fuck.

If you want to "get laid", find a committed partner. Casual sex is a recipe for disaster and everyone I've met that has done it regrets it immensely.

>Take a shotgun approach. Swipe everyone...
Tinder moves you lower in the priority chain if you don't demonstrate some discrimination in your choices. Also, I believe it limits you to a certain number of swipes per day.

I'm the social credit guy.
Truth is, yeah, social media probably helps. It's sorta like building a brand for yourself. I personally don't fuck with it though because I know I have addictive tendencies and it largely works out okay. Snapchat seems aight for getting flirty, insta for striking up conversations on a particular topic (oh wow you like yoga too no way!), Facebook for events. Pick your poison deliberately and use it as a crutch.

More honest answer is same as we made friends in high school: repeated interactions over a longer period of time, eventually you invite them to have a beer or a meal somewhere. Shared stressors are good team building (ie sports league), but even coworkers/clubs in your town are good as well.

Key idea here is that online crap only gets you so far. Going to an organic meeting and saying their name hey what's up will get you much farther.
Hardmode is organizing your own events, but that's a goal to aspire to- nothing's more attractive to anyone than being the guy who brings the fun.

>Even average women today have a real chance to fuck the top 20% of men
user....nothing has changed.
At all.
it's the same shit.
The only thing that's changed is that people like you have filled dumb cunts minds with the bullshit you are spouting from the time they first figured out that the liked looking at penises.

Yeah.
Soft core gaslighting from cucks like you is why bitches think that shit.

This OP

look at is like this, be the best person you can be, accumulate male friends, some of those male friends will have female friends, some of those female friends will have have female friends.
Get to the point where you’re meeeting people through two degrees of seperation

you’ll have better luck meeting girls this way than finding anything meaningful at a club, it can be done, just not by a faggot with no social skills

Something like:
"Do you like magic tricks?"

This is a fucking awesome opener. Who DOESN'T want to respond to that? "Wtf is this? Is this guy a magician? Wut? INTRIGUE" she thinks

In a world of other messages clogging her inbox like "hey BB u luk hot" "hi, how are you?" "Haha nice dog in your picture, yours?" "I too went to X school, what was your concentration?" "Aye you fall from heven? You like Pokemon let me Squirtle on Dem Jigglypuffs" this rises to the top.

If she's going to respond to anything she'll respond to that. Anyways, I can't give away my other secret lines.

6. Get her number and text immediately to setup a date at Le Cool Place, which is a trendy but quiet establishment with nice food in an upscale modern establishment. If you're poor go with coffee as a screener

7. Continue texting and get as many dates as you want/can for the coming week end. Adjust to their schedules, but try to slot the sluttiest one for the last slot- and the later the start of that date the more likely she's going home with you. I would generally put at least 2 hours between each date. You can make them all at the same place or split between two places within a short walking distance. Stack them like 5pm/7/9/??11??

8. On the morning of the date (10am) text all dates something like "See you tonight at Xpm!". This gives her hours upon hours to respond. Then text about an hour before your date "putting on my makeup, going to look fabulous! (Clown emoji). That's sure to make her laugh- if she doesn't respond don't assume she's showing up, some people WILL ghost you. But you've got plenty of dates lined up anyway, no problem.

9. Show up wearing something nice. I like jeans, a button-up and a blazer. Do whatever. Scope out the place and get a good seat. Prep by rereading her bio- it's easy to get confused

10. When your date arrives standup and hug her. This serves two functions:
1. It sets the tone as intimate
2. She can verify you are in fact tall and fit
2/3lol

Attached: 1549935552729.png (512x512, 114K)

Tinder is for fucking losers who're too stupid to realize that the algorythm is created to keep you on the app your ego boosted and you horny and sexually and emotionally unfullfilled.
ALL WHILE IT COLLECTS YOUR FUCKING DATA.

OP, I found that picture in a magazine commercial for watches. I am the original internet discoverer of those qts, and I demand you refrain from posting my waifus. Thank you.

Check this out:

goodlookingloser.com/laid/picking-up-women/how-to-pick-up-girls-efficiently

Also read his other stuff. Talk to her, show interest, at some point ask if she wants to meet up for coffee (date) or drinks (fugg).

Also this:

goodlookingloser.com/laid/online-dating/how-to-lose-your-virginity-part-1

>sexual liberation
>divorce rape
>women cheat, reaction: you go girl
>it's always been like this
t. An actual brainlet.

I do prioritize myself. I'm just starved for female attnetion and romantic affection. Literally never had any.

I've been on nofap since the start of the year. If I take my clothes off or see a hot chick my body starts to fucking jitter because it wants to cum so bad.

:)

I've resisted social media ever since it appeared. I've always found it uncomfortable and creepy. Especially the social pressure aspect of it. "If you don't have pics of yourself online with at least 300 followers you're weird". I might have to give in to this very thing though. Smh. New times I guess.

>Find a committed partner.
easier said than done...

Woke.

Mine now :) high quality pic btw

I'll check it out.

Attached: goal.jpg (1080x1335, 164K)

For this specific circumstance tinder is a great tool. I was painfully autistic and still managed to get my first kiss at like 22 and the girl initiated it luckily. And my honest advice is to probably be really straight forward and pervy if you have a decent amount of matches because chances are some girl is gunna be down to just fuck if that's what you want.

Second tip is if you have any friends go to the bar/club or something and practise there. The alcohol will help loosen you AND the girls up to make the flirting easier. And it's kind of a low pressure enviroment because theres plenty of girls and you shit the bed at one interaction you just go back to your friends, laugh it off and try again.

the meaning of "be yourself" is that whatever you do, do it confidently. take her in *your* sphere. dont ask, lead. this can be literally anything if she is willing. of course you can lose her at any moment thereafter for any number of reasons, but thats a different issue.

>I'll check it out.

I forgot to mention, the whole philosophy of that site is that if you're good looking enough, in good enough shape, etc (excel in things you have control over that put you above 70% of the male pop). Then there are going to be a certain number of girls who will be interested in you, they will be willing to forgive your shortcomings, and you just have to screen for them by talking to them, showing interest (complimenting them or touching them), and then asking them for coffee or drinks or whatever.

What kind of picture did you use on tinder? Would I be OK with only a selfie? Not OP btw.

11. Go ahead and play cocky funny. Do not do negging or most other jerkoff tricks unless you're of low social value OR she starts being funny bitchy- then you can be funny-cocky unphased back.

12. Use your jokes landing as an excuse to quickly make contact. Start on the shoulder, brief touch as you both laugh, then come off. 1-2 seconds.

13. Briefly mention sex in some off hand funny way. She'll say something totally normal and you'll say "oh wow, you're a nurse AND you have a dog, stop, I can only get so turgid" (use turgid if she's smart and you think she'll get it and like something nerdy, use "aroused" if she's a dumb slut). Boom, now she's thinking about your penis. Shouldn't be all the time, but once or twice is good. This is also an easy way of getting her laughing again instead of saying some boring ass-biographical shit. Remember if she's not visibly smiling/excited/exhuberant every 15 seconds at least BAD.

14. Escalate touch throughout the hour. Use any rings or bracelets she has on as an excuse to hold her hands, wrist whatever to make contact. Very critical. You can also try escalating to the knee, thigh if you feel like it. If she likes that you'll bang soon.

15. Get the check (pay you fucker, make some joke about her only making 70 cents on the dollar or "lol no sweetie, you're poor") and just say "ready to get out of here?" That's deliberately open ended.

16. Just walk back to your place. Keep chatty with her. Or announce "I'm calling an Uber" if it's far/cold/rainy. She may just roll with you. Or not, but just kiss close at that point and say you'll catch up.

17. Prep for the next date

18. Repeat, definitely fucking the last slot slut

19. Next weekend, schedule 2nd dates with the decent women or good fucks. Add in more women from a fresh app run. Keep it going. Good luck fren!

Ever since I started fapping with a onahole I've had almost no motivation or desire to meet actual women. Not sure what to make of this.

High effort posts! You seem experienced. Have any success stories?

This is bullshit. It doesn't reduce down to money. That doesn't give you confidence or women.

I was talking everything in your post, not this strawman that you pulled out of your asshole.
But yeah.
This is bad.
Which is why men are choosing to give up on relationships altogether.
Even giving up on porn and going hardcore nofap and occasionally visiting a whore or masseuse to get off.
Women are seeing the drop in male pursuit and complete collapse of male interest and dating opportunities as well as work opportunities because of this.
It's only going to get worse for those women who bought into the screed you're talking about and indirectly normalizing as "the way of the times now and nothing can change it".

Women don't want gurl power dykes and the inability to form long lasting relationshps and have children and safe socieities anymore. Problem is that they have no goddamned idea of how to approach men or be what men want.

So they'll just bitch and moan and throw fits at men and scream about rape culture while masturbating furiously to rape fantasies and bitching about 1950's style house wives being enslavement, while they where blowjob blackbelts and stare longingly at wedding dresses and watch happy families on tv.

It's a bit too late for all of that now though. So yeah.
The lucky few are finding themselves with men who feel just as lost as they are and they are probably trying to work it out.

But I got news for you about one other thing.
SHit like tender and facebook and the like? You're not finding worthwhile anything there.
Hell, you aren't even finding someone to fuck there.
It's a scam.

Knew a girl for a while, acquaintances by friends of friends really when certain people would get together. Started going out together without the group and realized we get along good. Tells me she has feelings and all that happy ego fluffing stuff. Goes away with friends for a week on vacation. Comes back, go to her place, make dinner, wine, escalate things for sex. Ask her if she fucked anybody on vacation, said yes and it was like an instant turn off. I’m like you slept with a random dick you only knew for a few hours or maybe a day. But we weren’t exclusive! Yeah but that’s not what I’m looking for in a partner, have you done this every vacation? do your friends encourage this? if we’re together long term and I can’t go on a trip, will you be such an easy lay? said she should go get a std test if we’re going to have sex. I left and fell sound asleep. Since then I’ve had loads of messages of her explaining herself and her feelings for me and it was stupid of her, doesn’t want to lose me. I just feel meh about it now. The more I don’t care the more clingy she’s getting

Tinder seems like such cancer but maybe Ishould try it. Might get lucky.

Seems good :)

GTFO this thread you literal rubber fucker

Attached: Gymnast.jpg (1125x1391, 165K)

How can I establish more of a social media presence?

I have a Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram but very rarely use them. The main reason I have facebook is for messenger.

I have friends but I don't get out a ton. I'm taking three math classes in college + working + volunteering. I go out to shows or et a drink with friends every now and then and otherwise I'm always doing homework. I'm pretty naturally fit because of my job, but there just aren't really good photos of me around and I don't know what else I would post. And it seems like people are always carrying on back and forths over snapchat around here but the whole captioned picture chat thing feels awkward to me.

>tall enough
yes
>good enough looking to not be ugly
yes
>good haircut
yes
>no acne
no
>not a fat slob
yes
>do not smell
yes

Personality/interactions:
>comfortable person with an active social life and interesting, put together friends
far from it
>treat girls with casual and disinterested interest
idk
>Be moderately successful with your career
no(19yo)
>don't be poor
no

I gotta go through like 3-4 more years until I get a job, is it incel life until then?

Even though I'm clueless about this kind of stuff, you obviously don't need a successful career to get laid when you're 19 for gods sake. What girl expects a 19 y/o to have a career at all?

Attached: WHUG.png (300x276, 25K)

All the 19 years old girls are banging the few rich kids

I don't know, I really struggle with girls.
I had a girlfriend once but she left me really fast.

But they're rich because their parents are rich. They don't have careers unless they have family contacts. Also there are plenty of 19 year olds who prefer looks over money.

How old are you though? If you're 25+ you need a career or to be finishing up school. If you're 19, the absence of a career isn't your problem...

I can’t even remember how to be myself. Idk which one is my true self. I have several kinds of persona that I tried to become, I don’t know which one is my true natural persona anymore. I had never been comfortable with myself, I had always feared that people see my true mannerism and judge me for it.

I'm a 31yo PhD student. Am I fucked?

How old are you bro? I sometimes have this feeling. I got into stuff like philosophy too much and I've kind of started to lose who I am, what it means to be happy, what it means to have fun.

With everything that you do, consider if you know the best way to do it. If you don't then go learn. If you do then ask yourself why you aren't doing better if you know better. Work on removing those barriers from your life.

The other key is simply empathy, which is part nature and part nurture. Put yourself in other people's shoes and look from their perspective. Act in a way that's considerate of everyone's needs.

I’m 25 (soon 26). Hbu?

just post Penis