Two choices

I must choose between two potential partners.
Choice one:
>funny
>easy going
>much in common
>great taste in games, anime, movies
>very overweight, shows no desire in losing weight
>cute face though, nice hair
>filthy, lazy, bit of a hoarder
>bad sex, good at oral

Choice two:
>neurotic, INTP
>physically affectionate
>gets a shitty attitude at times
>10/10 body, face, hair, voice, everything
>cute, instills in me a desire to protect and cherish
>not much in common, has few hobbies, pretty much just watches Twitch and Youtube, a few anime
>bad/normie taste in media
>great sex, bad at oral

For the purposes of the thread, choosing neither is not an option. Which would you guys go with?

Attached: 1544128706516.jpg (797x796, 69K)

choice 2, live in the fast lane and when it's starting to go sour gtfo and move on

Always choose both. Better future prospect is your main, other one gets banged on the side.

I don't want to enter a relationship that I know will go sour, I only want to date potential life partners.
I am not and never will be a cheater.

Don't knock it until you try it. At least then you can decide to opt out based on experience rather than principle.

Too much self-respect to go that route, I want to die knowing that I held myself to my moral code

>I respect myself too much to have more sex
Haha OK whatever man

Attached: 1514617936729.png (161x157, 23K)

>some people don't want to be cheating scum
wow imagine that

Attached: 1541907516244.jpg (1141x1158, 184K)

Dying knowing that you held to an untested principle isn't an accomplishment. It just means you were a good slave to your moral programming.

Consider that there are some virtually universal principles out there which people share, yet countless people who have violated those principles still die with comfort in their morality. That's not delusion. If anything they'd have more moral certitude than you would.

>Too much self-respect
you're fucking two guys

>very overweight, shows no desire in losing weight
>filthy, lazy, bit of a hoarder
>bad sex
that’s a no from me, go with girl 2. who cares if she doesn’t share every single one of your interests. that’s what friends are for, not girlfriends

What makes the sex bad? Wait, let me guess, its skinny ding dong.

Attached: mxLudyhs_400x400.jpg (387x387, 25K)

Not sure what to say to this. If other people are okay with cheating on their partner, that makes no difference to me. A cheater is something I will never be, I hold myself to higher standards than that.
Only did with the second after the first and I were not seeing each other
They are roughly the same size

Erection quality then?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

If you weren't sure what to say, silence would have been better than disengaging from thoughts about your principles to literally pull a broken-record move.

Just something for you to consider quietly on your own: don't you find it unfortunate when you see other people, like anti-vaxxers or whatever, make that exact same move? Just ignoring everything, rewinding and playing back the same sentence. Don't you wish they would realize that's a really bad sign for their beliefs?

Youre a whore.

Attached: tumblr_ojs4lne2Mz1vysie1o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

This, these are gigantic red flags

Just a slut for now. Never had sex in exchange for anything yet.

why is it that frogposters tend to have the lowest quality posts

Your argument, as I understand it, was "other people cheat and live just fine with their actions." My reply was that it makes no difference to me, I have strong feelings about infidelity. People cheat, people shoot up heroin, people cut their dicks off and are happy with their choices. Doesn't mean I want to see what they see in it.

If he gives enough of a shit to give good head then its something wrong with his dick.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

It's not cheating if you aren't in a committed relationship. But I think your 14 year old perspective is adorable.

Congratulations on being garbage!

Attached: tuks6.jpg (640x360, 32K)

based dumb frogposter

No, that wasn't my argument at all. My argument wasn't even specific to cheating. It was that there's nothing to be proud of for sticking to unexplored principles. The case I'm making for that argument is that people explore some really universally held principles--and I couldn't be talking about cheating, because honestly that's not so universally held--and end up retaining confidence in their moral fiber. If even one of those people aren't just deluding themselves, wouldn't they have a much firmer grounding for their morality than you could?

Having strong feelings isn't an accomplishment. It isn't inherently good. It always boils down to the belief you have strong feelings about. Defending the moral value of that belief by slavishly resisting it does not prove anything about its true moral value, nor does it give you any reason to be happier on your deathbed. It just lets you die in ignorance.

Thank you! You don't give good head and not learn how to fuck, nobody does that.

Attached: 1550784927660s.jpg (124x121, 3K)

Sadly I think his weight had a part in it.

>incoherent babbling

Attached: 1550545438517s.jpg (113x125, 2K)

And they called me retarded!
>mfw
Number 2 because number 1 has major red flags.

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 23K)

>first paragraph
okay
>Defending the moral value of that belief by slavishly resisting it does not prove anything about its true moral value, nor does it give you any reason to be happier on your deathbed. It just lets you die in ignorance.
This part just makes no sense at all.

This

Things are not prove immoral just by saying "I will never do this" and sticking to that until I die. And when I'm on my deathbed, I don't get to say "Ah, I was a moral person because I never did that thing." I just die ignorant of whether it truly was ever immoral.

One

>I am not and never will be a cheater

I literally thought this 13 years ago even up to 5 minutes before I cheated. You're an animal, you can find yourself weak and lose control. Avoid weird situations.

You were telling her to betray people for personal gain, yet youre not immoral? Why are sluts always so retarded? You pieces of shit always give nymphos a bad name.

One is apparently so fat that its causing erection issues and refuses to do anything about it.

You couldn't tell the difference between an actual statement about myself and a rephrasing I did in first-person terms to help someone understand what I wrote.

I wouldn't date anybody who has already had sex.

Wait i think i got yall mixed up.

Attached: dlzejqn7qdi01.jpg (655x527, 50K)

So anyone but a child?

Attached: 1551012909223.jpg (1079x885, 111K)

Don't care. I literally got engaged to two. She tore my life to shreds. Not worth it.
She pulled so much bullshit at the end of our relationship I literally wish she cheated on me. Would have been far easier to handle.

Nah, gimme girl one. At least we can hang and like the same shit. Nothing wrong with a good blow job either.

don't listen to the others, don't fucking cheat
it sounds like you'd be happier with the first choice in the long run
besides, if the second is really pretty then they won't value you. they could easily leave you for whoever they wanted.
maybe choice one is inexperienced in sex and spending more time with you will make them better, maybe you can convince them to lose weight, in an encouraging way of course. Option one just seems full of potential, while option two seems like kind of a nightmare waiting to happen.

What?

Number 1 has erection issues from being so fucking fat.

I don't know what's hard to understand.
I got engaged to a girl like girl 2. It was awful.

I want girl 1. Understood?

guy 2 because guy 1s only redeeming qualities come from the fact that hes lazy fat fuck. if he had some aspirations and was doing something with himself he wouldnt be a laid funny fat fuck and would be wearing his big boy pants more ofte,

I'd say go with option number two.

What exactly makes them bad, or were you actually the problem?

Yep, laziness is god tier redflag. Hes so fat, his bepis doesnt work properly.

Choice 1 ses to be more compatible with you and many of his cons can be worked on, the second guy seems to just attract you physically.

Kid, pay attention to the fact what I've basically said is "don't superficially pick the girl you dont have much in common with and has a shitty attitude even though she's a 10/10" and your response was "are you the problem!?!?"

Think with your head, not your dick.

That's not true at all. Unfortunately it is usually me or religious people.