He lied about his height

How do I keep being attracted to my boyfriend if hes not as tall as I thought he was?
Hes always been an honest person but does that mean he will lie about other things?
I am very dissapointed and dont know what to do. I have sacraficed so much for him for so long.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mh6sogjnL21rzcccz.jpg (495x750, 210K)

poor bait to reel in the raging incels, but poor bait is exactly what they crave to go REEE ROASTIE THE REASON WHY I DON'T HAVE A GF IS BECAUSE I'M NOT 6'8 AND NOT BECAUSE I'M A SHITTY PERSON THAT POSTS FROGS

This isnt bait. weve been in an online relationship and for a while I was confused why a guy over 6 foot would want a girl from the internet.
it was one of the first things I used to identify him when I thought of him.
but then we met and hes my height and i think its a petty reason to not like someone..but im just so hurt. i thought he didnt lie about anything. i almost killed myself for him several times and thought the reason other girls wanted to fuck him was because of he was tall.

>I have sacraficed so much for him for so long.
>i almost killed myself for him several times

>an online relationship

?

Nice bait, mate.

weve been in a serious LDR and I know it sounds like bait but for me it was a big deal since im a very shy person. it took a while to see each other because of the distance.
I was very jealous and worried about other girls and worried about his safety and worried I wasnt good enough which made me want to kms. I saved my virginity for him. I dont want to throw that all away but at the same time I see him a bit differently and it hurts so bad.

>I wanted to kill myself because muh low self steem shit
>suddenly develop standards and wanted his partner to be a 8/10 at the LEAST

This is bait.

>I saved my virginity for him.
As opposed to giving it to who else?

Like me and everyone else said, this is bait.

If it's not bait? I don't know. Have him wear platform shoes.

It’s bait!

>pic
If not then insecure bitches are garbage and i hope you actually do kill yourself.

Attached: 739.png (625x626, 38K)

No lie. I have a guy friend and on his online profile he puts a taller height just to get matchs and dates.. He feels super insecure about his height, so hopes meeting them in person his personality will win them over.

opposed to someone who was that tall and didnt lie to me about it. how would you feel if a girl did that?
why are you guys assuming this is bait? are you manlets really in denial that bad?

fpbp

Do guys really do this? he thinks his personality will win them over? what does he think is going to happen?
Ive noticed that shorter guys are more awkward in a creepy way and less funny. but tall guys are usually genuinely funny even if theyre awkward because its awkward in a cute way.
I see a lot of tall guys that are cute awkward but dont seem to get any girls while the ladder do. I dont get it.

Thats just one guy that I know, not sure how many others think in the same manner.

Its normal to be insecure for girls.
would you consider him an honest person otherwise?

do you guys think this guy is a liar? I dont want to beleive that

100% hes super sweet and has all good intentions. I wouldnt call him a liar, but it is a bad call. He seems truthful with everything else

Him lieing about is height is a bad call on his behalf, is what I meant.

You're still naive enough to think there isn't people like this in real life?

>are you manlets really in denial that bad?
Yes they are. >I dont get it.
Yes you do, it's simple mate/genetic selection.
'It's a small club, and you aint in it!'

As for OP, you can just go agead and fuck off with your hypocritical bullshit.
Like you haven't ever presented yourself as better than you are to someone to get their approval.

Fuck people are gay

Yeah and theyre garbage like op. This is bait, simpleton

This shit's just bait, mate.

what makes you think its bait? its pretty simple.
>yeah and hes garbage
why?

Kill yourself.

Attached: 490.jpg (627x626, 28K)

that makes me feel a little better. I guess I shouldnt have idealized him so much in the first place. I guess all that matters is hes genuine and does have good intentions.
I can kinda see why someone would say that. they just want someone to give them a chance.

Who gives a fuck, it isn't like this is some crazy weird situation.
The guy was an insecure little manlet who lied about his genetic makeup which is like pussy drying magic if they ever find out.
Now OP is going to get over her silly insecurities and get herself a respectable man who makes her stand on her tippytoes to kiss him.

Leave him OP. If he lies about that then he likely has little actual consideration for other people no matter how much he acts like it. And probably has slyly lied to you about other things.
I dated a guy like this. He was a "nice guy" but it was all a front. he would "stretch the truth" about little things then get mad if I implied I didnt trust him. These guys are trash.

Oh no maybe your right.. im starting to regret everything now :( I may have wasted my first time and a lot of money.. i dont know who to trust anymore :( im panicking

is it just me or have there been more and more femanons on Jow Forums?

you are leaving a guy who lied about his height.

words fail me, laughing so hard right now.

I fully believe that people on Jow Forums only have your best interests in mind.

....*cough cough*BULLSHIT*cough couch*

are you baiting again

wait you're panicking?

bait harder jfc

im outta here.

I dont think i can leave him. hes supposed to be the love of my life. everything is supposed to be perfect with us...
best interests as in the person that posted or my bf doesnt have my best interests because hes from Jow Forums?

>uses height

what kind of moron becomes disinterested after dating over something as trivial as height? Do you live in the forest and are worried he can't reach tree branches to pick fruit? this is bait.

I feel for OP. Manlets are the worst so I would be upset too. Im a fairly attractive girl yet the only guys that ever talk to me are under 5 foot 9.
Like can they fuck off? It really lowers my self esteem.

Attached: Glorious+perfect+height+male+master+race+_130a0605683e5ed0cdc0a61da788cb22.jpg (915x678, 154K)

Its a biological thing because if your kids are short then they might be seen as losers. And its natural for females to want to feel protected and smaller.

That kinda puts it into perspective. Its not that im not attracted to him anymore because of his height, I was being harsh when I said that in the OP post.
I tend to get paranoid easily so im hung up on the fact he lied to me about that. Its making me re evaluate what kind of person he is, and its not a good feeling because I cant imagine a future without him.
And if hes the type of person to not see the value in telling the truth then that makes my plans for the future just crumble apart. Im very anxious about this now..

Depends on your height as well, I don't want my kids to be a bunch of midgets, also I hate the fact that I have to lower myself to kiss you, as a 6'4 guy walking with someone who's less than 5'9 makes me feel like I'm walking my kid to school, so womenlets aren't that far off.

Attached: 1551280310743.jpg (240x240, 9K)

he only lied because he likes you a lot and doesnt want you to leave him. It means that he is insecure and will worship you. That is a good thing for you and I wouldnt mess it up. hes not gonna lie about other stuff that was like a white lie. Ive told girls that I liked a lot that I was 6' before but never lied to them about anything else. Im 5 11 lol

How did you stay together for so long when height was an issue?

How did you meet him? I'm pretty tall but I can't really meet women online.

blackpeoplemeet

Okay this is epic

Why do we have height bait threads every day now? Is it always the same bitter virgin lanklet who posts them?

Chad can beat the fuck out of women and they still stay with him, get out of here lmao