I’m dying Jow Forums

I’m dying Jow Forums.

Literally, after pushing/begging my doctor for almost a year to get screened, I finally get diagnosed for terminal cancer and I’m terrified. I’m not fucking ready to go yet, not even close. It’s not fair, things in my life finally were turning around, my anxiety was clearing, my girlfriend was wonderful, my planning for the future was coming to fruition. And then I learn it’s over. What do I do here, how do I cope. I have to leave my family, my mothers going to be a wreck, this is definitely going to end my parents marriage when she starts randomly blaming my dad. My girlfriend is going to regress and become a complete depressive again after fighting for so long to get out. It just isn’t fair. I’m scared Jow Forums

Attached: C06C00AD-E30B-4D51-B2C1-0518220C1F05.jpg (650x650, 163K)

You can’t control it. But, you can still go out with some damn dignity and respect. Endure it as much as you can. If you can’t, your death will mean it’s end as well. Good luck.

Kill yourself now and terminate all the worry

Whats the exact diagnosis? Don't give up is my advice. Doctors don't know everything. Do your own research maybe you can get through this.

How did you find out?

I don't know if this is bait but what kind of cancer was it and what were your symptoms? If your doctor refused you for a year then you can and should file a lawsuit. Death is inevitable for all of us, user. There's no use fighting against it if it's truly terminal. Accept it and make ammends. Don't throw away your last days crying or being depressed.

Colorectal stage 4, it’s not a complete death sentence but doctors exact quote was “it’s not good, I’m sorry”
They shoved a camera up my ass and saw it.

I was entirely flat stools and constipation. The sigmoid was clear so they thought it was ibs and hemorrhoids due to the lack of blood. When it kept getting worse I went to another doctor and asked for a colonoscopy which came back not good

Okay, I don't want to get your hopes up but that is certainly not a total death sentence. Go for the most agressive treatment as possible. How old are you? If you're younger than 40 you could possibly have a better chance at beating this. Just never give up completely. Live day by day. That's the best advice I can give. I hope fate swings around for you.

>it's not a complete death sentence

Then don't go silently into the good night.
Fight user.
If you're not ready to go, don't go.

You need to sue the fuck out of that doctor

Get a medical card if you don’t already have one and work on your bucket list.

Obtain a passport and see the world.

gl user

Attached: download (3).jpg (333x151, 9K)

If this is legit then I'm really sorry bro. I always think I have it bad you know, being anti social and unattractive. But I try to make it better by working out and excelling in a job that's 100% social. Then I hear something like this and it breaks my heart.

Life isn't fair brother

Just enjoy what you can, if you really love your girlfriend then spend time with her, and your family. Maybe see if you can pull some money from wherever and travel a bit with her.

This really bums me out, I am truly sorry about your situation man. I wish you all the best going forward

Attached: 1503266242209.jpg (972x615, 113K)

Read the Bible (just the New Testament if you're not much of a reader), realize that death is nothing to fear - if anything, birth should be more angst-inducing.
All the possible pain that your loved ones will experience will be your fault, because you decided to be ignorant in the face of death; your crying will inspire them only terror, and when they themselves die, the same will happen to those who are left.
Meet your end with serenity, ignore the physical pain, cause you'll shortly be reborn into eternity. Godspeed, user, you'll be in my thoughts tonight.

Read the book of the New sun before you die

Read 'cancer - step outside the box' by Ty Bollinger but start with chapter 2.
Even if your doctors propose chemotherapy: there are methods that can be combined with it.

Get off of 9gag, seriously though fight with all your might. You know what they say right "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make like take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE!! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER! MAKE LIFE RUE THE DAY IT THOUGHT IT COULD GIVE user LEMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE? YOU'RE THE MAN WHOSE GONNA BURN LIFE HOUSE DOWN, WITH THE LEMONS! YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR ENGINEERS TO BUILD COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS, THAT BURNS LIFE'S HOUSE DOWN!!!"

Sorry mate. Just try your best to have some fun in your last days rather than worry about family and relations.
Good luck, see you soon.

DMT

Don't worry, user, everything will be alright. It's going to be scary, but just remember, your family and your girlfriend are always going to love you.

Promise me you'll keep a cold one ready for me when I come meet you, where ever you end up.

Goddamn... That's just unfair. Enjoy the days you've left, and keep your loved ones close.
Everyone's gotta go at some point.