Got married almost a year ago

got married almost a year ago.
we never hang out, when we do shes on her phone a lot looking at puppy instagrams or work related stuff.
she travels a lot for work, so im usually home alone.
when she comes home shes usually doing her own thing on the phone or computer.

im very fit and active, she can't keep up with me so we dont go hiking/running etc anymore.

she used to be on the pill and i'd enjoy that part of sex for our first 5 years together. for the past year shes been off the pill so ive been finishing outside. wtf that happens after marriage.

she makes a lot more money than me.

im ready to call it quits and find a new path.
i also cant kick the feeling shes been having affairs.

ive just been sitting at home with the dogs, working out and doing my little jobs here and there. feels like im missing out on life.

any advice..

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 10.49.18 AM.png (1334x702, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBKx8PyE5qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are miserable
She hates you too
Help both of you and file for divorce, shell be glad you did.

Then you can find some of that outdoorsy pussy. Take her camping and fist her anus under the stars.

My biggest gripe is she doesnt seem to respect me.

quick point. we were at the bike shop and i saw a customers bike that was perfect. I asked the owner if it was for sale, he said it's his brothers wifes bike (still a mans bike) his brother was there and he asked him. brother said "i cant sell it for her"

when we were checking out i said if any updates come up on that bike let me know. he said "well my brother said he's not selling"
my perspective: if his brother brought it up to his wife, maybe she'd sell. he told me she never rides it. (its like a $8,000 road bike)
wife goes in and instantly agrees with him saying "yeah he said he's not gonna sell it"

this situation is so whack. any decent supportive wife could've said "we'll maybe if he tells her she'll change her mind" or something like that
instead im just wrong.

this kind of scenario happens a lot though. I feel like jonah hill when he says "fuck me right" all the time.

I feel powerless. and im a very handsome and strong guy. I feel stuck

Lol Whyd you get married???

Sounds like you married your own mother. Original advice still stands.

Bro, the guy said he wasn’t going to sell it. Lay off.

thanks satan. pretty true though. she pampers me etc. I just feel like in her big sales job she's getting a REAL MAN to take care of her. and all my toys are earned through her being a whore.

kind of just like my mom.

I could be wrong, of course

man I was depressed for a while, seemed like the right thing to do.

she's not all bad. in fact she's really sweet and kind. we never argue, ever.
every gf ive had before has been extremely toxic. I've had to get a restraining order on one gf. and another one tried to frame me for beating her.

so when I met this one and she never tried to push my buttons but was great at everything else. seemed like the perfect match.

he said it wasn't going to sell FOR her. do you not comprehend the word FOR her?
imagine, maybe...after work...he goes home and i don't know...see's his wife? Tells her some guy was asking about her bike? Then she could make the call.

I ordered some shit that day and im picking it up in a couple days. so we'll all be in the same place

or am i just fucking retarded?

I really could be an idiot. I've been getting in a lot of small altercations lately.

>I just feel like in her big sales job she's getting a REAL MAN to take care of her
Nah, she's the man. I bet she likes having someone like you for a partner

Attached: Johnnyb001.gif (292x335, 6K)

seriously man just fucking drop the bike thing. it’s clearly not for sale.
>I've been getting in a lot of small altercations lately.
that’s not good obviously. go to couples counseling if you want to work things out with the wife. you don’t even have to go together, but at least try to communicate about how you’ve been feeling

married 10 years and if you are getting this twisted over this shit (I see no disrespect) you need to do her a favor and leave. If you are feeling insecure because she's the bread winner right now that shit can flip in a heartbeat in a long term marriage. I do wonder what you're thinking wanting to spend 8k on a bike without any discussion.

hardly twisted, just noticed a lot of common instances where my wife didn't have my back.

ive been around the block...more than once. and my gut has always saved me some trouble in the long run.

I didn't make an issue out of the bike thing, just threw up the most recent example for an outsider opinion. I've kept all these concerns hidden. After hearing everyone here, I get it. move on from the bike thing.

as far as the $8k. what are you going on about? i can afford it. wife knows i'm getting an "expensive" bike.

shes been the bread winner for 6 years, but only very recently have i got this sinking feeling in my stomach I can't seem to shake. So I'm trying a birds eye view approach to my situation.

self reflection.

Save yourself any future misery, OP, and divorce as amicably as possible.
You gave it your shot and it didnt work. Its nobodys fault. Just be glad you dont have kids in the mix too.
Lifes too short to be with someone youre unhappy and uncompatible with. Dont make the same mistakes i did, and thank your lucky stars you dont have kids together.

>i can afford it
thats not my point but it is 8 grand and worth a mention to your partner. It is clear some insecurity is seeping through without your confirmation. Hmmm, is this you or her, maybe both. Are you stuck while she continues on the way up or are you headed right and she left at this point in your life.

Probably unrelated to you but in my profession the EVP of sales had "the talk" with me when I started bring down some big numbers. He told me now is the time to ditch my wife if everything isn't rosy because later it would really hurt to write a big check if I wanted a new model. Divorce rate is 80%

Shes a girl that makes more money than you, of course she isnt gobna respect you. Women can not handle being better than the guy. You need to prove to her that youre better. You sound like a giant quivering pussg my dude. Next time she disrespects you put her in her place with logic. You were right about the bike thing, use your brain and make her agree with you. Put that bitch in her place and stop being a pussy. Dont get all emotional with her either, thats her job. Dont say "why dont you agree with me?" Thats pussy shit. Be the man. No disrespect i just want u to be happy. Gl

>My biggest gripe is she doesnt seem to respect me.

I think you need to get divorced.

>Shes a girl that makes more money than you, of course she isnt gobna respect you.
What about Tom Brady and Giselle Bundchen?

OP was trying to act big shit wanting to by an eight grand bike when the only reason he has the eight grand is his wife pays for everything else. When she threw water on the posing everybody knew it was bluster.

She's out there working 70 hour weeks constantly on a plane and OP goes to the gym with plenty of free time to play. If anything it seems he would love to drag her down instead of OP trying harder.

everyone butthurt about 8k bike. look, new its 11.5k. used they go for 8k easy. it's a good deal. and justifiable. brand new isn't.

there was no posing you idiot. if anything i was trying to save money

the 8k price tag never came up, i just know the rate.
ffs you guys get your feelings hurt when it comes to money

i think you're right, but only because it seems like a self fulfilling prophecy at this point. fuck.
tell me about your mistakes?

I agree that money is the biggest issue here. However im focused in fixing op. Helping op with automatically help his wife because shell like him more. OP has to start standing up to her. Woman hate weak men.

about 2 months into dating i sent her this video and ghosted her for a couple day s

youtube.com/watch?v=pBKx8PyE5qQ

i agreed to meet where she basically begged to keep me. and she had done no wrong. since then ive become WAY more successful. I've accidentally made her cry a few times being stern.

im looking for some good advice, ive been on Jow Forums since around 2008 and /b/ days. i get the trolling, gently and blatant. but some of you, probably have something worth saying.

imaging being insecure about an anonymous post from someone able to spend 8k on a bicycle.

wew lad.

---- back to the point.

there's not much standing left to do other than just walking out. after 6 years, if some basic things like "have my back" have to be explained to her, then there's no hope. right? or maybe i suck at communicating.

here's another example. she's been training for a marathon for a while now, half marathon.
been buying tons of running clothes, gear, runnning through the neighborhood, going to her barrys boot camp etc. but she just does the marathon for the medal. no focus, no drive. just does it to be social. she just did the marathon and halfway in was texting me her current time....

any time i do something like that, im going ham the whole time. no way do i have time to text.

so i dont fucking get all the "training" if shes not being serious.

i wrestled in highschool, all i know is how to focus and do my best when it comes to working out. i dont respect that about her at all. in fact it makes me mad.

yeah you are a poser. Buddy of mine is a machine, rode 14k miles last year and even he hasn't paid 8k for any of his bikes. He rides occasionally with a real rich fucker who always buys best of everything and then discards for a fraction of its cost.

Your tight ass was just strutting around with a proverbial wad of cash and kept slapping it on the counter so everyone could see.

it was literallyt just me. my wife who knows im in the market, and the manlet working there.
holy shit stay poor and mad

whos everyone? bikes shops are dead as fuck this time of year. there were some guys in the back but i wasnt shouting HEY I HAVE MONEY.

also, ive done a ton of group rides on my $300 off brand bicycle. i did that for 2 years. and now im picking the sport back up, and can afford nice shit. so i wanted to try a nice bike.

i know what i want, does that make you mad? are you upset? bum burned? pooper pained?
red faced infront of your monitor? LOL stay upset kiddo

also do you notice how your FRIEND sells his bikes at a loss?

thats waht im looking for. a deal. you fuckin mong

so think about it some more. i found out someone has a nice bike, that never rides it. so i asked if theyd sell.

but everyone was closed minded brainlets, like you. oh the irony

I go off the golden rule of its always your fault. Woman don't know any better. they just do stuff, like a fish. It's up to you to teach her.

you were the one upset, whining, your wife told you to put your wad of cash (your allowance) back in your pocket.

Yeah, Tom Brady and Giselle is a real good comparison. Lol.

Sounds like you and your wife are living separate lives instead of sharing one. If you want more salary you need to go for that. If you suspect your wife is having an affair you need to figure that shit out ASAP. You need to define what you want out of life and your marriage and decide what is up for compromise and what isn't. You didn't mention kids so if you want to leave then now would be a good time.

Well put user. Bless you. You put it well. We are living separate lives. We never wanted kids. I suppose I'm foolish for expecting a closer relationship. I knew what i was getting into. Her career is basically first, while I wait around.

I've got pretty much everything I could want. Materially. But I grew up poor and know how to be happy with nothing. I've just been getting fit (got a nice personal gym), sleeping in, eating good and occasionally working. Not a bad life.

Not sure if I should wait a while and see how I feel or just take the hard left. Either way my gut has been screaming for weeks...

You sound like a tool
>i'm mad my wife enjoys physical activities differently than me!
>my wife is excited about her improvement and wanted to share it with me for motivation... pathetic bitch

That's where you are wrong. Codependents like the power and control the relationship gives them. It's not uncommon for a successful insecure woman to want to control get husband the way she controls everything else

>want bicycle!

Must be 18 to post

>I just feel like in her big sales job she's getting a REAL MAN to take care of her. and all my toys are earned through her being a whore.
This is cuk bait.

Sage

You're the brainlet here

Sounds like things are slowing down a bit after being married a year. I think it's normal. But you're letting your insecurities got a hold of you and make you miserable. I don't think she's cheating or thinks less of you.
Do you feel fulfilled in your career? It sounds like that may be the actual problem.
Have you talked to her about spending more time together? She's probably just been focused on work and is tired out from it. Happens a lot to people in their late twenties and thirties. But relationships require maintenance. Ask her on a date you plan out and see if she responds positively.
Can you hike slower to spend some time with her? Why can't you go at her pace?
There are other forms of birth control. If you're not planning to have kids a vasectomy will solve all your problems and they are somewhat reversible. You guys can also use the sponge, or a diaphragm. Talk to her about it.
Sounds like you just need to talk to her and make some life changes so you feel more fulfilled. The second part I think will help you feel more confident in yourself and less insecure.

>no focus, no drive. just does it to be social.
That's 90% of women doing sports and there's nothing wrong with it.
>i wrestled in highschool, all i know is how to focus and do my best when it comes to working out. i dont respect that about her at all. in fact it makes me mad.
Iktf. Just do your thing. There's this movie about alex honnold. Guy is a world record climber. The moment he gets a girlfriend who latches onto him because he's famous he starts getting injured left and right and loses focus. Find a way around it

>Either way my gut has been screaming for weeks...
Never ignore that, find out what it is at all cost

OP suffers from roid rage

>I've got pretty much everything I could want. Materially. I've just been getting fit (got a nice personal gym), sleeping in, eating good and occasionally working. Not a bad life.
Dude, how the fuck do you want your wife to respect you when she's basically your sugar mommy? Of course she doesn't care about your opinion, she has all the power financially. That's like some supermodel whore complaining her rich, succesful husband doesn't care much about she thinks, only if she can fuck him well. You are the supermodel whore in this situation. Either start being succesful yourself or get used to not being taken seriously by your rich wife.