Jow Forums please help

How do I guarantee a son instead of a daughter?

Attached: 1551036891718.jpg (768x768, 127K)

You cant, and you should either reevaluate your values or not have kids. I'm being serious

Why don’t you want a daughter? Just asking.
As far as I know as a male you are the one who decides the gender, to it’s like tossing a coin.
Care for adoption?

A- Your children aren't your property
B- Think about it emotionally

Having a daughter is a curse on any man that isn't a cuck.

Having a daughter is great, you emotional oppressed manchild

Just abort the daughters

>Having a daughter is great, you emotional oppressed manchild

Attached: 2220BF74-354F-454A-85B9-AB67D1F6DB0A.jpg (1200x886, 115K)

Found the female the let her father down.

Go away you roastie thot

>having a daughter isnt good because of this fake picture and a meme

Yeah, I hate emasculated men too

Unlike you however I live in the real world, have female friends and a social life, as well as a healthy sex life. Youre just a pathetic incel whos projected all his failures on women, grow the fuck up you pathetic victim

My dad once said "sons spoil their mothers, daughters spoil their fathers" before refusing to tell what he wants for Christmas (which is weird because he only has sons)

but you know that with a son you're basically trying to build a rival. I mean if the kid sucks then it's a shame on you, but if you succeed you basically raised a chad that will BTFO you on everything. Hell he might even cuck you.

Your life must be miserable

Geez it was just a question, you know what would be funny? You being one of those poor fuckers that can only conceive girls, well that’s if you actually convince a girl to have sex or a kid with you

>being this defensive on 4channel

Attached: BE2FE5C1-2B91-4D13-8727-7E8D67FF725A.jpg (1150x720, 163K)

For fathers that is a thing of pride. A son is not a rival as the father already has a mate. It is the duty of every father to produce a son who is better than himself.

>your daughter having sex means she’s cucking you
so you’re saying you want to fuck your own daughter?

By adopting you faggot

If my first born is a girl, I'm leaving it and the mom behind. Fuck that cucking

Some cute chubby slav back in HS read my palm and said I would have 3 daughters. Absolute nightmare tier.

>adopting
>not cuckolding

>duty
If the reasoning is abstract as that, can't your "duty" also involve raising a daughter well so that she is worthy of a great man?

whats so bad about that

It's not necessarily bad, it's just exclusionary for no real logical reason. There is no real reason why you cannot raise a girl in the same way.

user, consider this. A daughter guarantees your genes are passed on. A son can be heated on and you would never know.

The Chinese couldn't even figure it out considering how many daughters they drowned.

Attached: 558[1].jpg (200x210, 10K)

>passing on your genes
>cucked
what did he mean by this?

Unlike sons, fathers have no authority to guide their daughters anymore in the west. The media and female group-think has total control past the age of ~ 10. Ergo, they're guaranteed a shitty husband and you're near guaranteed goblino grand children.

Tolkien doesnt deserve this

And you believe boys are immune to the media's influence and that you can guide them perfectly? I think you are being too extreme. Set a good example, marry a good woman, live in a good area with a good school, and your daughter will likely turn out fine. Of course daughters will take female advice more, women can understand other women better than a man can understand a woman. It goes both ways too of course.
I can understand wanting a son more so you can be closer to your child but this is just thinly disguised hatred of women.

Shoot it up with testorones shots until it gets a beard no matter of the sex when 5 year old.

The secret is to fuck your daughter before any man does so.

this
here's a how-to

Attached: loliguide.png (1068x512, 552K)

Adoption

>My dad once said "sons spoil their mothers, daughters spoil their fathers"
This so maybe having a daughter is not a bad idea but I live in a different country so it might be different there
You can also adopt but its risky because children inherit some of their biological parents traits

If you want to have a boy, eat apples. For having a girl baby, eat watermelons.

Imagine hating women this much

Anyone who thinks like this has never had a child or been around children.

Fuck off cunt tits or gtfo

Imagine being completely oblivious to the toxicity of female nature in the modern age and not having resentment towards them for being over grown children with too many right and too little responsibility.

I MEAN IMAGINE BEING A FUCKING KEKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 0D9155AF-EDB0-4D34-A34D-BDE86CDB0D1E.jpg (750x748, 304K)

Gene editing. This will be possible in a few years, probably would have to go to China to do it though.

Attached: 50684200_384944862269630_593924527415623680_n.webm (640x640, 382K)

>for being over grown children with too many right and too little responsibility.
i mean this applies to all people. we're all cuddled little welfare bitches, boomers or manchildren.
the difference is that its accepted for women to be children. because they are.

Bingo

>wants to guinea pig Chinese science
Patent retardation