Be me

> Be me
> Just graduated high school with an advanced diploma
> Apply to prestigious university in fucking Russia as a joke
> Actually get accepted
> Didn't get accepted to any other universities I applied to except a shitty community college mom forced me to apply to and is trying to make me attend
> Mom doesn't want me to go to Russia
> Ultra-controlling
> I actually want to go
> Distance only makes it more appealing
> Want to go far, far away from her
> Don't speak Russian
> Trying to learn it but it's taking a long time
> Mom says she'll report me as an enemy sympathizer and possible spy to the CIA if I go
> Some other stupid bullshit along the same lines, but it actually has me kind of worried

What do I do, anons?

Attached: istockphoto-470747888-612x612.jpg (612x408, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paG1-lPtIXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

larp

would take forever to fill out all the crap, no one would do it as a joke

OP is autistic as all fuck if true

>Report you
That worked for Snowden, Russia forked him right over and did not at any stage say "holy shit did we just win the actual lottery? yes please dissent against them and embody Russian patriotism."
You might even be able to write about wanting to immerse in their language and culture and get like a program thing at the U?

I'd just start looking at Anglophones' options in Russia.

Depending on how shit your education system is just wait untill next semester/year and reapply

> You might even be able to write about wanting to immerse in their language and culture and get like a program thing at the U?
> I'd just start looking at Anglophones' options in Russia.

I second this advice. If your mom is that bad, I'd suggest you take any escape options you have, and this is probably the best one available to you.

Fake and gay. OP wants the Vladdy daddy.

What?

Vladimir is daddy

I had already surmised that. I mean, how would you come to that conclusion about OP?

He is clearly a homosexual

To be fair, so are you

I am from Russia. What university, to be precise? HSE/MSU?

Touché

You’re not at war or enemies. Sure there diplomatic issues, but all that aside; There is no way you are clever enough to anything prestigious if you think your mom can call the CIA and that’s gonna be taken serious. Fun bait though, I laughed. Me and my friends did a improv of said phone call. And yes, we did cast you as a retarded teenager, feel that’s pretty close.

Saint-Petersburg State University, actually.

I still have no idea why they accepted my application.

SPbU is pretty decent, as well. Russian universities will gladly accept foreigners since the government pays additional fees for them, moreover, it's highly unlikely that they'd ever be expelled.

I always wanted to hang out with a foreigner. Sadly, I live too far from SPb.

Do it faggot, unless you're gay

But we've already established that OP is gay and is only going to Russia because he wants the Vladdy daddy.

> Mom doesn't want me to go to Russia
> Ultra-controlling

Have you considered actually being a responsible human being and not a little bitch with no life?

Do it faggot. You aren’t gonna get a better chance than this.

Y'know what? You're right. I should do this. I knew my mother's threats were stupid, and you guys only confirmed it. There is literally no reason why I shouldn't go to college in Saint Petersburg. Thank you.

It sounds like the beginning of an interesting life journey for you. This decision comes with big sacrifices (culture shock for one, being halfway across the world, etc), but the experience should be enriching

Russianfag here, very curious why would you want to move out of US to Russia? People here generally are trying their best to leave, what are you planning on studying?

youtube.com/watch?v=paG1-lPtIXA

Solzhenitsen told his interrogators he was a nuclear physicist as a joke. It saved his life.