NZ CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG!!!

CRISIS ACTRESS "GISELA P"

youtube.com/watch?v=8mYqLE94i58

Attached: 1540256758677.jpg (1702x874, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/uoWtt
youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/2020-new-zealand-election-a-juicy-target-for-major-hack-john-podesta.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
heretaungaplayers.nz/?p=488
archive.is/sys2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oy vey

bump.

Share any links you got, I'm interested

She changed it to "private"
archive.fo/uoWtt

Attached: 1529083511890.png (600x600, 225K)

yea this was big news last night lmao

Where? Nobody has caught this yet, I saved her profile back in 2014 and just now I searched "witnesses zealand shooting" and saw her!

Same eyes, same hair. It's her. Picture is her from over 5 years ago when I saved it.

>everything's a false flag
No, not everyone is a cuck like you

>No, not everyone is a cuck like you
Mossad is angry that nobody is buying this lone wolf bullshit narative. FOUR PEOPLE GOT ARRESTED SHLOMO

Her voice is also a German accent, and her profile says she came TO NZ from Germany. 100% confirmed crisis actor.

WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS!!!

bump

>confirmed

good job faggot

Attached: 1463535363.gif (500x281, 3.47M)

bump

Why the fuck did the idiot who screencap that NOT archive it first? No it's set to private.

>nothing ever happens

why the fuck didn't you archive it?

False flag =/= Hoax

DELETE

Attached: 1473029091185.png (354x504, 129K)

why would they actually use a public known actress for this?

FUCK YOU FOR NOT ARCHIVING. NOW THERE IS NO PROOF OF YOUR PIC.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1H3S7jPdEE

Attached: 1550911342689.jpg (466x490, 20K)

that's not her you mongoloid retard

Everyone needs to archive everything.

bump

Does not sound German at all. But Polish. With Polish accent. So never German native.

OP you dumb fucking retard learn to archive

Ears are different, doesn't look like same woman to me. Definite similiarities.

>archive.fo/uoWtt

Oh shit. Maybe it is real.

Because they think we're stupid.

we will never know because op didn't have the foresight to archive

I saved it back in 2014 doing searches for "mass casualty" crisis actors for Sandy Hook or Boston Bombing research (see pic related another one I found) - she probably set it to private months ago.

>" Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." Daniel 12:10

Attached: 1533580808733.jpg (931x894, 565K)

>everything is a false flag
This is why nobody respects Jow Forums

Attached: 1552655497857m.jpg (768x1024, 50K)

Shut the fuck up retard

This how /pol always was. go fuck yourself.

Kike rat

speechless

I mean, it kind of looks like her, but I've seen more accurate ones in the past. I'm not surprised by any of this anymore. I just wish normies would wake the fuck up.

>everything is a false flag
this is the starting point for any research- if you don't start with the assumption that something is not at it seems, what's the fucking point of looking, you NPC-nitwit

Attached: 1552659912413.jpg (1439x2464, 1.47M)

sounds like bullshit do you even know how many people would need to be involved for this to be fake? and since they are just hiring actors there is no way anything like this could actually stay a secret for long
This entire false flag thing is a psy op to make people look insane

it's because he is a literal pack mule with an IQ of 77 and hasn't figured out how to type up anything of merit

Lmao love you

totally different person

the autism is becoming schizophrenia

Dear diary, OP today was a faggot once again. He took his sweet time making site screenshots instead of archiving it on the spot. Many such cases.

Damnit we could've finally cracked the case

False flag confirmed!
The dude announced is run on 8ch for a reason.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15 Qmap.png (404x271, 19K)

Agree, women look similar but ears and nose are subtly different. I'd want to see more pics before deciding the women were the same.

Be careful before using this as absolute proof - it could be an attempt to poison the false flag well.

you dumb niggers need to learn the meaning of false flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

Yeah we got it guys! I'm taking a shit and we got the guy would planned it. Confirmed(greentext)

Same person, just older. Look at her eyes.

It's her but it doesn't mean shit..
Cops use people for drills all the time that aren't false flags used as real events..
She's an actress who lives there, I think this is just coincidence guys...
I really do.

Nah man if you look at this shit stain it goes clockwise that means this was just an attempt to show that the earth is flat by changing that way our water goes down the toilet.

Attached: 20190315_140723_HDR.jpg (4160x2340, 1.94M)

>GISELA
Wrong. This woman is a slav you can hear it by her ascent. She's even wearing adidas lol

sup jew boi lmao you're people are next

Sounds more like polish/slavic accent.
Definitely not German.

>Its a coincidence that a crisis actor was at a staged mass shooting event to frame the right on multiple levels from memes to Pewdiepie

Just like all the others

Attached: 1537764097390.png (480x800, 372K)

They aren't the same person. Look at the shape of the jaw and the difference in how high up the ear is on the head.

>newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2019/03/2020-new-zealand-election-a-juicy-target-for-major-hack-john-podesta.html
podesta in NZ as recently as five days ago
>total coincidence

bump

yeah, sure

Bump

Wow it's just exactly what we fucking thought it was

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

It was a mossad infested shithole

and it's why nobody has ever respected Jow Forums. you fuckers are like an unironic version /x/

You took the screen shot and then made the thread and then waited 7 fucking minutes and still didnt archive it before it was shut the fuck down. This is why newfaggots are supposed to lurk moar. You are what is wrong with this world.

some of the attacks in recent years are real. Real or not, they use crisis actors to solidify, in the eyes of a normie public, the anti white narrative.

Israeli accent?

Every single time you autists do this, you just look for anyone that looks remotely similar even though they're clearly different people. Fucking retards.

Same person - just age difference.

Attached: 1535165315084.jpg (1000x620, 76K)

Those two people do not look alike.

(((every fucking time)))

Reminder that the Koran considers Mary to be a saint and Jesus the true prophet of the Christians.

The jewish books call Mary a lying whore and Jesus is boiling in a vat of shit, in hell, for eternity

Underrated.

doesnt even look like her. this thread is a false flag

see guys shill thread. these guys are in on the fake thread. Literally look at her face it's not even the same person

Attached: 1552672145505.jpg (1079x1405, 740K)

LOOK AT ALL THE SHILL COPE IN HERE
WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
>it's not her guys
>listen to me I know guys
>yes she's an actor but not involved with this guys
>guyss
>guuuuuuys
>GOYS

> One person might have been involved in a crisis exercise
> CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG

You fucking mongoloid

She also has a German accent and her profile stated she came to NZ from germany.

Ear lobes yo.

Nice find

Israeli accent and doesn’t look German. Sephardic jewess if anything.

RED FLAGS:
>shooter was allowed to stream copyrighted music for 16 fucking minutes
>music played was all meme music to point fingers at this fucking board
>shooter had all the necessary "wh*te nationalist" paraphernalia
>shooter wanted to "protec wh*te race" but never ONCE mentioned the Kalergi plan
>more than one shooter but the lone wolf narrative still being pushed
>shooter had memes painted all over the guns for extra meme potential
>shooter was in PAKISTAN and NORTH KOREA, but he's just a normal wh*te boi protec wh*te race
>anons find crisis actor, shill cope ensues

similar mouth, similar nose tip, similar eye shape, and similar fat distribution. different mouth position and size, different nose bridge and position. different eye sizing distance and position, different brow and forehead, different ear type size and position, different jaw but could be caused by sagging as you mentioned.
I would say they are different people but look similar enough to be related and differences COULD be caused by aging, makeup and expression but i doubt it personally.

Found her full name, Gisela Parker, but no picture of her yet. heretaungaplayers.nz/?p=488
archive.is/sys2o

Maximum red flags aimed at us. Will be used to go after and demonize legal gun owners and freedom of speech.

Sure, a random goy charges into a mosque and blasts a bunch of muzzies the morning after Israel bombs the hell out of Gaza. A random goy armed with super-scary assault rifles, and oh-so-conveniently Jow Forumslack talking points in a document (that is still available for download).

It's all a coincidence.

Attached: 1541256518175.jpg (944x708, 74K)

those trips are AIGHT

muh crusade dumbfucks

ear lobs says it's not the same person

A true cohencidence goy.

Yeah. That's the stuff. Jews at it again.

It was real, be proud of it.

forgot

>likes the jews, doesn't blame the jews

Attached: 1552618846207.png (886x134, 28K)

>Yes Goy we're your based allies! Go kill the muzzies for us!
>gigantic nose etc.

>Rothschilds, capable of massive false flag operations, hire an actor from a fucking website
>they also plant a mag ahead of the operation for some reason

Conspiratards are such brainlets

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 7K)

>206408807
bump for Truth

Hi CIA

So that's what Mossad was doing there in 2011, filming what happened yesterday.

Attached: 1552665396009.png (1440x2560, 1.42M)

She's wearing her same necklace!
The acting job photo may have been touched up and from much younger and the video may have been distorted to fit on youtube, but they definitely have the same look.

Obviously. The narrative is too tight.

They want our memetic dominance. That's all it is. They'll use this and many more to get this board shut down for good.

Hi Josh Moskowitz, aipac employee and director of global affairs Citi.

Attached: E032E3B1-18AD-4D90-B128-AB0DC9BCA2EF.jpg (110x110, 3K)

>Conspiratards are such brainlets
No, you are a brainlet

>October 2018
>visits pakistan and likes it
>says that paki people are hospitable
>asks paki government to improve visa policy for foreigners to increase tourism
>2019 March, New Zealand
>storms a mosque and kills everyone in there
>livestreams it on facebook
>facebook takes it down after 17 minutes

>17 SOLID MINUTES
>Trump is about to pull troops from ME and Afghanistan