How do I fuck (legal) teenagerss a grown ass adult man? The youngest woman I have been with was 21...

How do I fuck (legal) teenagerss a grown ass adult man? The youngest woman I have been with was 21. I'm newly single and I just want to have the experience at least one time in my life.

Attached: phenomeno-snapback-fedora-hat-2-261x213.jpg (261x213, 13K)

Been with a 16 year old when I was 25, which is legal here not everyone lives in some American meme state, and really it just happened. Pure dumb luck.

I wasn't looking to hook up with a girl nearly 10 years younger than me and the first time we hooked up i was really reluctant but I went with it and it was worth it.

The easiest way is working with them

aol chatrooms used to be perfect for this.

Seems like shitting where you eat.

It depends on the job, I meant jobs where teens come and go, not like a career job.

I met some at the public library. I didn't fuck them but easily could have.

What the hell is wrong with people, why not wait until they're at least 18-19 years old? Just about everywhere allows that age range anyway. Don't get in trouble over stuff like that, it's not worth it, life is more than sex anyway.

18-19 is perfect actually.

That's what op said anyway

I swear I keep seeing these threads just bust some rubberbands

fucking emotionally stunted punks fucking high school girls

It's going to be hard and there isn't a token way to do it. Most teenagers don't want to fuck a man that in their eyes is old. You didn't specify your age but if you're >30 I wouldn't recommend actively aiming for this unless you want to waste your time and energy.

Also obviously you won't be able to blend in places were teenagers congregate. Indeed meeting someone in the work place is the most likely scenario.

Chucky Cheese

I am 30. Day in day out I dream of getting to sleep with a pretty young qt, even just one time in my life. I'm not a KHV or anything but I'm so jealous of the guys who got to smash when they were younger. :(

18-19 would be perfect, so mire like college girls.

You're just gonna have to be captain save a hoe, my man

You're dating teenagers, why the standards all of a sudden? Take some part time burner job.

How did that go? Did you hit on them? How?

What the fuck does this sentence mean?

I'm 28yo and fucked a 19yo. Never in my life I eaten a pussy with so much passion.

Community College