How do i find a girlfriend if i have autism?

How do i find a girlfriend if i have autism?

Attached: 1551415231649.jpg (800x685, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1W34wyKZlWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

girls get autism too, ya know. find one of those.

Pic related and okcupid.

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

>women have it bad 2!b!!!!
Off yourself

Depends on the severity of your autism. It's clearly an upward battle, but it's not impossible. As suggested, if you find someone like you, who would understand your line of thinking, it would be easier. Otherwise, you'd pretty much have to change the way you think in order to fit in with the rest.

I know about a lot of wierd and silent guys who probably have autism and have a partner, so that's not impossible by any means, but if they are autistic, it's clearly well contained.

Are you implying there are no females with autism? Or what is the pro Lem with what he said? It is factually correct.

One step at a time.

Meet people. Lots of people.
Some of them become saying-hi-to acquaintances.
Some of those become hang-out-with friends.
Some of them are girls.
You and one of the girls particularly like each other's company
You hang out together apart from the others.
You get romantic

He's mitigating OP's issue by saying op isn't the only one, and suggesting something that is insulting to someone with genuine autism. You can't just find a girl with autism, one, because they are as adverse to social situations as male counterparts, and two, because they are less numerous than male autists.

What the fuck, where did this even come from?

I have autism too and also want a girlfriend.

I am poor and want money.

But I will never ever get it.

Life is not fair, deal with it.

Men are diagnosed at higher rates and autistic girls can date normies way easier

See

youtube.com/watch?v=1W34wyKZlWQ

Only useful if you're a middle aged man with a bored wife, disobedient children and failing to hit your sales quota at the dealership.

Autist here, you didn't even mention anything about yourself, so I am not sure what advice to give for improvement, try getting a wingman someone who is successful with women and learn stuff from him.

you should open a tinder account too make sure to take good pictures for your profile.

one time I was flirting with a woman and she just leaned in and kissed me. It can be hard for anyone without experience to tell if a woman is interested.

Take a Lars And The Real Girl angle

Attached: Lars.jpg (360x239, 39K)

Am I overthinking this pic related?

Surely the force of you getting off the chair isn't enough to negate the huge velocity you get from falling down to insignificant damage?

Correct.

Diagnosed sperg here, I got a big tiddy goth gf a while back when my best friend and his gf set us up. Become friends with socially adept people and they'll help you out. Meeting a girl through mutual friends is the best way to score a gf since there's a level of trust right from the start.

Did you think it was real or something? Don't you know what a trollface is? Are you literally an underaged kid who came to this website during the 2016 elections?

What's in it for her? You know, that other person you want to spend time with?

He's saying that since OP has autism, he might get along with a girl who has autism because they both would have autism and thus something in common

Ok cupid if you want to find literal communist / liberal broken "women" who are eternal students at your local college.

Some men are actually into that. Other are more into pic related. Who are you to judge?

Attached: single moms.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

I just like determining the explanation on why it does not work on troll physics comic since "it looks like it could work, but not really and heres why"

Example is the wind turbine using magnets to create infinite energy. Wouldn't make sense since energy can't be created nor destroyed only move in various forms. It also requires much more energy to make something magnetized than to give off from a magnetized turbine and eventually magnets do wear off. So if a wind turbine made of magnets did work. I'd imagine it's because of the wind itself not the magnets.