Is it realistic to think you'll never fall in love?

Is it realistic to think you'll never fall in love?

Attached: 50819617_117721156011878_4466975102159411300_n.jpg (931x1158, 304K)

Yes, but you never know when it happens.

I honestly don't think I will. I think there's a lot going on with me and my life that keeps me from finding someone, and realizing that I'm unappealing. Becoming more content with it.

nah. you'll fall in love, its pretty much guaranteed.
whether or not there are anyone to love you back, that is worth your doubt.

You can think whatever you want but it can happen completely by surprise out of nowhere.

>that is worth your doubt.
This, you've probably fallen for someone before. I'm sure youre talking about being in a relationship with somebody and being loved back. What makes you feel that you wont?

Monogamously, yes.
"True love" is a bullshit and abusive excuse to forego building your own identity in favor of someone you love.

I don't know what love is, attraction and crushing on someone. I know nothing about love and/or relationships.

There is 0% chance that you have'nt loved someone or felt something alike .
Anyway ... Yes it is possible. But hey , if thats make you happy and productive let it go. Love likes to strike when you are not ready.

Nothing hits harder then life

I think I should have been more descriptive and say that I want mutual love, between to people. That's what I meant by "Falling in love"

Yes, it's realistic. It requires timing, opportunity and a great deal of luck to meet someone you are attracted to and who is also equally attracted to you in a situation that makes it possible to get to know each other well enough fall in love. I'd imagine it is actually quite rare for that to happen. That being said, a lot of people settle for something close enough and it's perfectly possible to come to love, respect and cherish your parter and build a significant, fulfilling relationship even if it didn't start as a proper text-book romance.

>a great deal of luck to meet someone you are attracted to and who is also equally attracted to you in a situation that makes it possible to get to know each other well enough fall in love. I'd imagine it is actually quite rare for that to happen.
It's not rare at all.

bump

Post more Lauren

bump

bump

Depends.
Statistically no. A very very minute percent of people die virgins. It's incredibly rare. Most incels on this site even are going to get laid eventually.

But if there's some damning factor you have you know for a fact disqualifies you (I mean like, you're asexual or you're going to die like next week.. being ugly or awkward or both is not a disqualifier) then it's more realistic to say you'll never fall in love.

Other anons already answered your question pretty well.
Now, you should be asking yourself if love is worth anything at all.
Personally I think people call a lot of things love, because they either don't know what else to call it, or they do know what to call it and don't want to for nefarious or selfish reasons.
'I am more battlefield than man'

Only if you never have before and are actively a part of the world instead of sitting inside all day.

I’m already in love. I can feel it in my bones. I just don’t know how to tell her

That's infatuation bruh. Love develops a bit more long term. It's less cocaine high and more stable and "I'd do anything for you but I'm not retarded about it anymore"

yes. because no one ever does. love doesn't exist. it is just delusion. some people are able to continually delude themselves for most of their life, see: people who stay married for longer than 40 years; people who believe in god

But do delusions exist? They must, otherwise how can you be deluded if delusions don't exist? And if love is a delusion and delusions exist, then love exists.

Pretty cynical man... Have you been in a good relationship longer than a year? Love is a lot more the friendship after all the crazy honeymoon feels go away...

It is not like it is something that happens all the time. The first time I fell for someone, I was 27.
She didn't feel the same way.

Don't wait until you fall for someone and then try to be someone worth loving.
Be ready for it if it happens.

I'd like to experience a real an beautiful love, but it only exists in my imagination. I shouldn't say "only" because honestly it's enough. I don't like wasting energy being sad about things that won't ever happen

You'd actually have to be a functioning member of society and have some value at the slightest. If you're anything against that and it's just going to happen later in life when nothing really mattters anymore due to old age. In short, you'll be fatter than you are now, just getting by, married to a cow of a wife and have autistic kid.

Have fun.

Depends on your definition. If you feel like hanging out with a person for a long time then you could probably call that love. But it’s been over romanticized to the point where people do not form realistic ideals of what love “should” look like. If you base your definition on that, then you’re right and you probably will never find it.

Is it realistic to think you'll never win a lottery?

Yes but i am going to laugh so hard at you when you do.

> If you're anything against that and it's just going to happen later in life when nothing really mattters anymore due to old age. In short, you'll be fatter than you are now, just getting by, married to a cow of a wife and have autistic kid.
Lol damn

yes, of course.

why?

Out of joy...it's a good feeling...

I want to fall in love

Same.same.

Who knows. The only thing you're pretty much guaranteeing by embracing a defeatist attitude is increasing your chances of defeat.