Is the Shooter a false flag?

>Zionist (pic related)
>admitted contact to knights templars who gave them their blessing
>blames the white man for the immigration crisis not going as far as mention subversion at all
>wants to get rid of muslims, proceeds to shoot random people outside the mosque
>ignores the cause of the musliminvasion throughout the entire manifesto aka jews and zionists in high ranking politics and economy as well as the satanists and communists which also happen to be pedophiles
>goes to attack the symptom instead of the cause
>guy is extremely calm for doing his first murder and massmurder at it
>goes out of his way to make the immigration issue appear as caused by selfhating whites and whites that just dont know the consequenses without outside influence.
>possibly 2 or more shooters (if video was actually of the same event)
twitter.com/levimacd/status/1106383627577749504?s=20
At the very location you see the 2 guys with the rifles in that Vid they cought another third guy in camo. Allegedly this was some guy who shot back at the shooter, but since its the same location we can assume that Video is actually from the day and location of the shooting and thus legit
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/

Christchurch had an unvovered Mossad spy ring in 2011 which most likely wasnt dissolved.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Also it happening in a place called Christchurch sounds like some satanic ritual once again. especially since this time of the year is rumored to be important for satanic sacrifices.

Attached: shooter zionist.jpg (593x137, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
jwire.com.au/new-zealand-votes-for-eight-un-anti-israel-resolutions/
aijac.org.au/australia-israel-review/air-new-zealand-wellingtons-un-votes-cause-concern/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204348931
youtube.com/watch?v=8mYqLE94i58
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205190924/#205190924
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-became-hub-in-international-organ-trade-over-past-decade-1.6492129
youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1526021718940.png (723x694, 442K)

Self bump

So i read through more or less the whole thing (skipped some small parts that i deemed unimportant on first glance).
Across the entire thing he makes it seem like the Muslims and other foreigners just happen to come into the country without any specific reason and white people allowing it because they either hate whites themselves or are too stupid.
Not once goes he into the greater sheme that is played. Not once does he talk that the cause for the immigrations are the wars that are led on the account of Israel. Not once does he mention the prevailent racemix propaganda in the jewish owned media. In fact the only point he gets actually close to the truth is
>Pedophile politicians,pedophile priests and pedophile popstars, demonstrating to all the true depravity of our age
but even that completely ignores the outside influences

Either he merely took babies first redpill on race at which point i would say its unbelievable he actually went out to shoot people, or he actually is meaning to hide it, as in is on their side.
Looking at what this will accomplish ultimately (namely nothing aside from painting whites as bad, immigration criticism as evil racism, giving ammunition to shill against guns, and creating sympathy for muslim) I would say its a psy op. But who knows, lots of retarded folks around.

yes, thats something i wondered too.

Attached: Shooter blame.png (622x184, 39K)

Attached: 1552230648665.png (1894x1308, 429K)

Might be. Might be that it's not the "alt right" that wants to accelerate, and rather, it's the powers that be behind the curtain who want to push shit like this to take away the last rights of free Westerners.

Yes, im sure that guy that has a 95% of being castrated as a child prevailed his sexual desires.
happens to coincide with the recent shilling against MJ on here too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing
>Sony/ATV Music Publishing is an American music publisher owned by Sony Entertainment. The company was formed in 1995 with the merger of Sony Music Publishing and ATV Music, which was owned by entertainer Michael Jackson. Jackson had purchased ATV Music, which included the Lennon–McCartney song catalog, in 1985.
>The financial clout of Grade, their adversary in the bidding war, ensured that the songs written by the two Beatles passed into the control of ATV.[4]
>In January 2017, McCartney filed a suit in United States district court against Sony/ATV Music Publishing seeking to reclaim ownership of his share of the Lennon–McCartney song catalogue beginning in 2018. Under US copyright law, for works published before 1978 the author can reclaim copyrights assigned to a publisher after 56 years.[47][48] McCartney and Sony agreed to a confidential settlement in June 2017.[49][50]

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
i wonder why this is happening

Also Cobain has a good chance of having been suicided

yes, podesta being there right before is also curious. I didnt see a pizza connection yet though, neither to MKUltra which goes hand in hand with the satanic pedophilia. When the guy says demons or the devil told him and news about him being on pharma comes out we can be sure i guess

Attached: Shooter MJ.jpg (578x146, 48K)

Attached: shooter 2 gunmen.jpg (1112x1708, 415K)

New Zealand recently voted at the UN to adopt 9 new measure against Israel due to their anti-humanitarian ways:

jwire.com.au/new-zealand-votes-for-eight-un-anti-israel-resolutions/

Israel and its supporters of course were rather pissed:

aijac.org.au/australia-israel-review/air-new-zealand-wellingtons-un-votes-cause-concern/

Apparently New Zealand’s voting record at the UN lately has shown that they actually find it concerning that Israel continues to decimate Palestinians and dominate the Middle East as they see fit.

Attached: 1552672475730.jpg (618x410, 51K)

You retarded fucking faggots screech that fucking everything is a False Flag.

This.
They've been working to curtail gun rights for years now.
Once they attempt to take away guns people will start revolt and that's when a national emergency can be declared.

Yeah he was,my brother works at the Mossad and he told me.

wow. First the plane crash where a dozen or so UN members were killed on which they reported 33 (this number being a good sign of judeo masonic involvement) different nationalities initially dying (was later raised to 35), and now this in a town with a mossad spy ring.

not our fault about everything fucking is. Parkland, the synagogue shooting, 9/11, sandy hooke, munich shooting and nice truck of peace, vegas, the mailbombs, the shooting at the baseball game where scalise was shot with the pizzaremarks, JFK. You seriously need to educate yourself. start here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204348931

Have you seen his metafesto?
Of course he's a falseflagger.

The way his entire objective was to make chaos between muslims and whites does sort of scream false flag.

wasnt it basicly trying to play to the right and left, by making it look like he belonged to either of them, which would lead to them pointing the finger at each other?
basic devide and conquer if im right?

>New Zealand recently voted at the UN to adopt 9 new measure against Israel due to their anti-humanitarian ways:

Well THAT'S a puzzle piece for sure.

Attached: 1544641497760.jpg (259x194, 11K)

even more so that he doesnt mention anything about the causes of them coming here

I'll never understand why you morons get enjoyment from spreading bullshit like this. Is it just the feeling of control it gives you?

Jow Forums is unironically a Zionist board
Jow Forums says they hate Jews
but deeds speak louder than words and all they did so far was supporting "based" Zionists, such as Trump, Bolsonaro and Guaido.
This faggot too. Hitler would be ashamed of you and so would be the crusaders.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mYqLE94i58
same woman or not? if you think so leave this guy a bump

Attached: shooter actor.png (1317x677, 754K)

Riddle me this, Jow Forumstards.Why is it Mossad when it's a white attacking muslims, but it's radical islam when it's muslims attacking whites?

read >archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204348931
nice truck of piece was israeli knesset just like the shooting by the shitskin in munich, 9/11 were judeo masons as well. In general its known ISIS (responsible for most of the terrorism) is itself a CIA-Mossad controlled pawn, as evident by
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
and the whole bunch of gear they get from the west.

when we see bullshit we call it out, simple as that.

Attached: nz spyring.png (648x494, 436K)

if a wolf is attacking an animal to eat it its normal behavior most of the time
If a sheep attacks an animal to eat it something is probably wrong

>random people
Fuck you, moron. It was a muzzie hood full of muzzies going to prayers.
>extremely calm
Ever heard of benzos?
You dumass kids and false flag bullshit.

some bump

wait a minute this dude called mj a pedo?

this is a screenshot from his manifesto, yes.

>eco-fascist
>throws Candice Owens under the bus
>Has "no problem" with Israel
>Throws Pewdiepie under the bus
>nothing about jews in manifesto
This whole thing feels like (((someone))) tries to take out as many birds with one rock as possible

some bump

>as long as they don’t subvert
>a zionist

Are you retarded?

Would you call a man who says he’ll get in the water as long as it’s not wet a swimmer?

thats the thing. he makes it sound as if israel is not specifically designed as safe haven for jews that were caught and that isnt the centerpoint of global human and organ trafficking
>“While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.
It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, French-man, or Englishman, the other with open effrontery comes out as the Jewish race.”
― Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Never once does he even hint at any subversion stemming from Israel or even from outside the white man itself and merely portrays it as an issue of whites hating whites and whites not kowing the consequenses. Since he never hints at any subversion stemming from it while mentioning "all" the causes and reasons he thus says israeli subversion isnt a thing and thus supports Israel and someone who supports israel in any way is by definition a zionist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism
>Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת Tsiyyonut [t͡sijo̞ˈnut] after Zion) is the Ethnic nationalist movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Canaan, the Holy Land, or the region of Palestine).

Attached: lalilulelo.png (376x652, 357K)

bump

We all know that Jews are the final redpill. If he ranted about Jews the media would label him an antisemite and suppress his manifesto.

The key word that indicates he’s on to them is “subvert”
He’s ok with them, “as long as they don’t subvert.” And what do they do?

>cares about being called anti semite but not "genocidal racist" "lunatic massmurderer" or any of the like
at that point you may as well go the full distance.
and yes, they subvert, which he doesnt mention once, not even hints at. he portrays it as its solely because whites either hate whites or dont see the consequences. this is misdirection. he goes out of his way to not mention the cause behind it. so either he is a retard or he is false flagging. seeing how it happened shortly after the UN sanctions israel and how there is a mossad spy ring together with at least one other shooter i would say false flag.

Yes 100% Attack was orchestrated using Jow Forums as a numbers station
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205190924/#205190924

Real event, false story.

This isnt an attack on gun control this is an attack on the free internet.

also quite likely. even though im not sure what to make of that thread

This is whar the glowniggers were using as a front

Attached: IMG_20190315_171928.jpg (608x456, 48K)

Attached: IMG_20190315_172230.jpg (2070x1214, 276K)

Attached: IMG_20190315_172224.jpg (1080x931, 227K)

A FALSE FLAG IS WHEN THE EVENT ACTUALLY HAPPENS BUT THEY BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE. People need to stop misusing that word.

I've watched the stream, he was listening to wehrmact trap remixes and initial d while shooting a shotgun out of his car window.

thats what happened. they blame it on white nationalists when it appearently were jewish globalists.

The jews have their hands in everything so im not surprised

The manifesto fits in several viewpoints that whites have

But his behaviour in the shootings and his pics simply don't fit with the guy who wrote that

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf

Yes it is bump

>being an ethno-nationalist is defacto zionism

dude we WANT jews to fuck off back to their little desert shithole. i could care less what those Christ killers are doing to baby's dicks, so long as its not in MY NATION

Attached: 1540855815485.jpg (1500x1125, 238K)

Brevik did too

>>Zionist (pic related)
Says the guy from the most muslim raped christian (formerly?) country on earth.

Your ancestors literally created Israel with Hitler. Kill yourself, zionist.

Attached: 1C4C8oNvXUAEg5Ka.jpg (400x283, 64K)

>I’m not a Muslim. Honest.
>admitted links to knights Templar who have given him their blessing
Only a Muslim would talk such utter shit. He must think the knights Templar (a club for retired Gardner’s and solicitors) is like one of those nutty Muslim groups with bandanas on their heads and jihad on their mind.
The other chapters have names like ‘royal ark’ and stuff. There’s quite a lot. He thinks it’s the still crusades. Geez why is exactly this type of ballon allowed in anywhere. GTFO.

>heh heh yeah you silly goys, it's all in your head.

>sweats, tugs collar and looks side to side.

What kind of logic are you using? Because he is not completely hip to the JQ that makes the shooter guy a Zionist? That makes no sense at all. So unless someone comes out completely against Jews in every way then they are working for them and are a closet Zionist? That in itself is subversive thinking and leads me to believe you must be some kike hiding behind a German flag.

Attached: 1547324681192.png (617x574, 422K)

Attached: 532352325.jpg (1896x3560, 1.4M)

the issue is he goes out of his way to not mention it. all he does it portray it as an issue caused by whites alone without outside influences. its complete misdirection of the cause.
if he really would be redpilled, and really wanted to fight the replacement he would have made sure to tell people the agenda behind it, the reasons and those that are the cause. yet he distorts it as if it is just what happens naturally without any outside influence. additionally he states he is ok with the jews in israel (unless they would subvert for which he didnt give a single hint that they are doing exactly that through out the entire manifest) thus is supporting Israel, and that makes him a Zionist by definition, yes.

He was certainly hip to the JQ. Dude posts on Jow Forums and 8ch, it's literally impossible that he doesn't know about the jews.

He most likely left out the jews to make his manifesto more palpable to normalfags, who are so conditioned with holocaust propaganda that their brains shut off as soon as you mention the J-word (see: all the boomers raging about Ilhan Omar talking about AIPAC)
Meanwhile, there are tons of normal white people who fucking hate muslims, even if they're not totally woke to the reason why these people are even in our countries in the first place. I believe his omission of anything JQ-related was intentional.

DUH BUT THANK YOU OP REGARDLESS TRYING TO SPEAK TO THESE DUMB FUCKING CUNTS

Israeli Jews are a non-issue. The problem Jews are those living in the West, such as Soros. I don't give two shits about Israel.

That's because you're low IQ

then you are pretty bluepilled haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-became-hub-in-international-organ-trade-over-past-decade-1.6492129
you can be damn sure same goes for human trafficking even more so when they are involved with the trafficking in the US and elsewhere globally through their puppets.

False dichotomy. They work with each other, many flipping back and forth from living abroad vs living in israel. Israeli jews are just as bad as diaspora, and people need to stop this small-brained bullshit about how it's just the diaspora that's the problem. They are two sides of the same shekel.

I see what you are saying, but I wouldn't say that automatically makes him a Zionist by any means. A Zionist would entail him outright advocating for Israel and he seemed pretty indifferent about it so as long as they don't bother him and his people. I'm not saying the Jews don't have a hand in Muslims being in New Zealand, but in no way did he outright support and defend the existence of Israel.

That would make sense seeing of how Jews are the eternal victims and coming out against them turns off normies immediately sadly.

Are you retarde? He is labeled a nazi mass murderer and censored anyway. If anything taking a kosher identitarian perspective makes it even more suspicious.
>gun down 50 people go pro memestyle
>surely mentioning jews will be the outrageous thinf
Are you nuts?

Both

Can you give me a link to the manifesto?. Not the image but an url

gimme the bogpill on this, what do the numbers mean?

Yeah, it's really fucking frustrating. Like I've talked to boomers IRL and gotten them to be pretty open about hating niggers, muslims, spics, etc. But make an off-hand comment about israel/jews and they get that deer-in-the-headlights look and stutter "a-user... you're not an antisemite, are you??"
The conditioning goes deep, especially with the boomers and Gen X.

Everyone has to start somewhere on the path to the redpill. Normally people need to soften up to the issues of minorities in our countries before they can move on to looking at the rabbi behind the curtain that's causing these problems. Just the way it has to be.

see >assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf

thats the million dollar question
youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
>the numbers (free)MASON, thats all we ever wanted.

>Who cares about Gaza?
>No one cares
>Shut up idiot
Seeing a lot of that

I haven’t paid much attention due to work, but I heard the shooter see y’all in Valhalla, which is Nordic Mythology. So what is this #Christchurch about? Doesn’t seem like this guy was claiming Christianity?

Are you genuinely retarded? The term itself implies you're showing the wrong flags, AKA you're bullshitting everyone about your true intention. Shit has been a political tactic of dictators since forever ago, and I do fucking mean it even the goddamn roman used false flag attacks to convince realms into vassalage. So much for misusing that word, you dense fuck

Thanks Kraut

>Jow Forums is unironically a Zionist board

/pol doesn't give a damn about israel

some bump

it's an obvious false flag
the shout-out to pewdiepie and claiming that candace owens "radicalized" him just makes it all the more obvious that it's a false flag meant to demonize certain people/groups/websites

bump

Those were all from the same poster, as you can see on the ID, he then posted the coded comunication to another person

claims going round Brenton was a brevik copycat, also bump

Not to mention that a MOSSAD CELL was found in Christchurch (the location of the shooting yesterday) after the earthquake a while back.

New Zealand has under 5mil residents.
What are the fucking chances?

Attached: r534385687509676313.png (540x960, 419K)

>Zionist (pic related)
No. He doesn't support Jewish exploitation of other nations.

What's wrong with that?

>blames the white man for the immigration crisis not going as far as mention subversion at all
>Democracy is mob rule and the mob itself is ruled by our enemies. The
global and corporate run press controls them, the education system(long
since fallen to the long march through the institutions carried out by the
marxists)controls them, the state(long since heavily lost to its corporate
backers)controls them and the anti-white media machine controls them.

>wants to get rid of muslims, proceeds to shoot random people outside the mosque
No.

>ignores the cause of the musliminvasion throughout the entire manifesto aka jews and zionists in high ranking politics and economy as well as the satanists and communists which also happen to be pedophiles
He mentions that our countries and media are run by pedophiles.

>goes to attack the symptom instead of the cause
He believes the migrants are the immediate threat because of high birth rates, and hopes that his actions will inspire people to revolt against the source of the problem.

>guy is extremely calm for doing his first murder and massmurder at it
He prepared for it for 2 years and despite that he made some major mistakes that could have doomed him.

>goes out of his way to make the immigration issue appear as caused by selfhating whites and whites that just dont know the consequenses without outside influence.
No the self hating whites are caused by the msm

>possibly 2 or more shooters (if video was actually of the same event)
Yeah I dunno.

This is a completely retarded line of shilling, 99% of people were going to be openly opposed to what he did regardless

>...now
fixed

>This whole thing feels like (((someone))) tries to take out as many birds with one rock as possible
Doesn't it, though. They're obviously counting on their media to spread the narrative. Unfortunately for them, fewer and fewer people every day believe that shit.

Attached: CNN.jpg (750x756, 51K)

surprising lack of posts accusing people of being schizos ITT
guess mossad finally figured out peeps caught on to their memeword

It's called trolling, you retarded leaf.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's a Zionist. He could just have only been 80% redpilled. Many people are only 80% redpilled. They miss the last 20% about the Jews.. The 80% is all the shit that they Jews are doing to us.

>No. He doesn't support Jewish exploitation of other nations.
yet goes out of his way to not mention jewish exploitation of other nation

>global and corporate run press controls them...
racemixing and immigration is pushed by the media which is owned by jews. legislature is pushed by politicians which are either in the pockets of the jewish bankers or are blackmailed pedos of mossad. refugee help groups are mostly owned and financed by jews.
Not to mention the Hooton plan which is about genociding germans that was extended to all of the west and was planned during and kicked off after WW2 which was started by jews and was executed step by step as the plan said
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
the refugees are coming here en masse because of the wars in the middle east which is done for the sake of israel (jews)
see a pattern yet?

>No.
yes, he even shot at people while driving around in his car

>He mentions that our countries and media are run by pedophiles.
yes, the only redpilled thing in it, but yet again misses the foreign influence of this.

>He believes the migrants are the immediate threat because of high birth rates, and hopes that his actions will inspire people to revolt against the source of the problem.
then why not mention the source so that people know what to revolt against?

>No the self hating whites are caused by the msm
and the MSM is owned by jews

Please help, i can't find the manifesto anywhere on line. I can't believe what the msn is telling us is in it. They are clearly lying to fit their agenda.

Where do I find the manifesto?

see >assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5770516/The-Great-Replacement-New-Zealand-Shooter.pdf

>but it's radical islam when it's muslims attacking whites?

Its not. Mossad false flags both sides to they fight each other. Is this too much to understand or keep up with?

Attached: mossad false flag morroco.png (280x310, 140K)

Tracey Gray said Tarrant worked with kids as a personal trainer at Big River Gym in New South Wales between 2009 and 2011 before travelling extensively through Asia and Europe - which some believe is how he became radicalised.
He is said to have made some money from Bitconnect, a cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin, and used those funds to travel the world.

Tarrant set off for the seven-year trip around the world after his dad Rodney Tarrant died of cancer aged 49.
In his chillingly warped 74-page manifesto, Tarrant described how he had been preparing for the attack since his trip to Europe two years ago.
During his visit to France, he described a town in Eastern France as a "cursed place".
He wrote: "In every French city, in every french town the invaders were there.

"No matter where I travelled, no matter how small or rural the community I visited, the invaders were there.
"For every French man or woman there was double the number of invaders.
"I had seen enough, and in anger, drove out of the the town, refusing to stay any longer in the cursed place and headed on to the next town."
Photos shared on social media show him smiling while visiting Pakistan in October 2018.
In another image from online he is seen with a tour group visiting the Samjiyon Grand Monument in North Korea.
Gray told ABC that he was passionate about working with kids, but believes he never had an interest in firearms before travelling.
She said: "I think something must have changed in him during the years he spent travelling overseas."
Former friends have speculated Tarrant was "perhaps radicalised" while on his travels, the New Zealand Herald reports.

bump

additionally there were cops and a helicopter at the school for three hours but no one guarding the other Islamic center down the road. I wonder who reported or assumed the suspects were heading to the school opposed to the next logical place

nearly three hours between shootings?

Attached: 462264462426.jpg (1704x924, 588K)

was it that school
then maybe it wasnt a false report since we actually have a video of 2 armed guys there

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Checked

Agree on all points. Unbelievable someone could be 'radicalized' here and say nothing about kikes

Attached: 1552638290932.jpg (1080x592, 118K)

Guy: *Doesn't hate jews with all his heart*
pol: "YOU FUCKING SHILL, REEEEEEE"