How do I increase my chances of getting an asian gf

How do I increase my chances of getting an asian gf

Attached: D0rZRy7WoAAllNa.jpeg.jpg (639x451, 55K)

Go to California,get a eurasian/hapa one so your kids will be much more white.

But why do you want a asian gf?
Btw,describe yourself like race,things you like,physical appearence,etc.

By talking to asian girls

Why do you want a insect as your gf? Ewwww

Attached: 30855925_422525231529932_2655079697838243840_n.jpg (908x1099, 133K)

I just think they're cute.

I am white, age 30, big tall and muscular, clean-cut, people say I have a handsome face. I am a grad student and work a few hours part time at a clothing shop on the side for extra cash. I'm taking my masters-level classes right now so I spend a hell of a lot of time on homework and studying, but music is my other passion. I can play a couple instruments and I go out to live music whenever I get the chance. I'm also really into fitness and the outdoors. I like hiking and camping, I run. I was taking boxing lessons for a while. My ideal match would be someone I could share some of those interests with and who would like to start a family but is willing to wait for me to finish ny PhD.

move to asia
don't be autistic

Ok,you are a asian women magnet.

Listen to Go to Japan

Hapas are perfection. Breed asian women

Attached: 43143666_538989053180843_8264862952212560204_n.jpg (934x1164, 119K)

Bullshit

Why do you think that?

keep being a faggot

>Hapas are perfection
only if they're girls.

If it was true you wouldn't be asking us how to get girls

Step one: be white

Being busy all the time because I'm a grad student means I can no longer rely on my lifestyle to bring women into proximity and have to start seeking them out, which I've never really been good at. So it is, and I am.

Already checked that one off. I'm not just white, I've got those big hairy Germanic barbarian brute genes.

bump

Move to asia and date the autist women.

Largely the same as attracting other women, but with a bit more emphasis on filial loyalty. Southeast Asians are often 1st or 2nd generation, and filial support structures are very significant parts of our lives. Politics and religion may vary, but in general you don't just need to respect the family at large, but try to be part of it.

Be Asian

Nah

JUST NO
Asian women love white men.

Take a vacation to Korea and buy one from the “Turkey Farm” near Uijeongbu. It’s in Giyonggi Do near the DMZ. You could try Daegu also but most of them are just higher priced hookers. They can be paid for but not bought outright. You’ll probably be tricked by a bunch of Juicy Girls before you actually get to buy one though. Better bring a lot of money. Convert it to Won in Inchon. And remember that the hotels with no visible security cameras are the ones that double as sex worker hookup spots. Avoid the barber shops and massage parlors if you’re white. They’ll put you in jail if you go there looking for sex.

Asian women hate Asian men. They prefer white men.

That's... not quite what I had in mind when I said I wanted an asian girlfriend...

Statistically most will date asian men.

Although WM/AF is also by far the most common interracial pairing.

This seems like good advice if I actually get into a relationship with someone who's not super westernized. Works for me, I really like having that family structure around too, and most of my direct family has passed away which is part of the reason I know I want to start my own as soon as I finish my PhD

bump